First, let me be clear that I am a die hard gun enthusiast and 2nd Amendment supporter...

First, let me be clear that I am a die hard gun enthusiast and 2nd Amendment supporter. But there is no reason we can't have common sense restrictions just like we do with everything else! So here are my proposals that we can all rally behind - let me know what you think!

1. Full Assault Rifle ban. No one needs a fully automatic rifle to hunt or for self defense. Give everyone with an AR-15 one month to turn them all in and then it becomes a felony to own one.

2. High Capacity Magazine ban. No one needs more than 10 rounds. All it takes is maybe one or two to kill or put down someone. 30 round mags are only good for spraying into groups of people. Ban them all.

3. Raise the age to purchase a gun to 25. The human brain has not fully developed until around this age, no reason to let someone who isn't fully mentally capable own a gun. Those under 25 who own one must turn it in to the government, it will be returned to them when they are of age.

4. Limits on Bullets - No one needs more than 500 round of each caliber. What are you gonna do with all of that ammo? Just buy more when you run out.

We can have our guns (with reasonable restrictions) AND enjoy them too

Attached: ShbluAk-15.jpg (306x164, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W8YuPPWuGW8
youtu.be/YjM9fcEzSJ0
injury.research.chop.edu/violence-prevention-initiative/types-violence-involving-youth/gun-violence/gun-violence-facts-and#.W23hhTEpBTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGE

shill trying to get people to agree to "reasonable" when "reasonable" is already spelled out in the Constitution--- SHALL NOT BE INFRINGE.

Get this slide thread out of here.

BE REASONABLY INFRINGED FOR THE GREATER GOOD

Attached: 1275752382380.jpg (469x428, 97K)

>good day fellow gun enthusiasts
Yikes. By the way, anyone ever order from classic firearms? I'm considering buying a mak from them but I've never purchased a gun online.

Guns are banned almost entirely in SA and yet on even given weekend I'll hear a couple hundred rounds fired in from the nearby colored residential area.. Ye they might not have ar's but they have access to thousands of rounds of ammo from the army and weapons from neighboring countries and in many cases police force..
Gun ban just means no law abiding white people will be armed. If they come for your guns, kill em.

Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither

But that's just it, we're not giving up any liberty! You can still own guns if they're allowed by the government.

Most sites like that just sell guns from other makers, just gotta go the lgs and have them exchange ffl info/pay the fee if the store has one and then make the order. It wasn't that difficult for me and I'm in CA.

Attached: justgetashotgun.webm (640x470, 2.93M)

5. No more online sales - It's too easy to just order a gun online, pay with cash, and have it shipped right to your house without any background check. It's dangerous and shouldn't be allowed. All gun sales should be from the government.

this is way too obvious you know

>die hard gun enthusiast and 2nd Amendment supporter.
>No one needs a fully automatic rifle
Doesn't know you need a Class III Federal Firearms License to own an automatic weapon.

>I am a die hard gun enthusiast and 2nd Amendment supporter
No you're not, and even if you were, it wouldn't make your proposal any more attractive.

>have it shipped right to your house
Doesn't know that interstate mail order sales of guns has been illegal since 1965.

...No there are countless videos online of people buying AR-15s without any background check.

This post appears to be an automated spambot.

>No there are countless videos online of people buying AR-15s without any background check.
Doesn't know the difference between automatic and semi-automatic weapons.

>and have it shipped right to your house
This isn't how it works. The gun needs to be shipped to a gun dealer, and you will need to undergo a background check before they transfer it into your possession.

>First, let me be clear that I am a die hard gun enthusiast and 2nd Amendment supporter. But
Everything preceding But is always a lie.

Attached: 1533912072631.png (291x300, 128K)

Sage this shit

It's in the fucking name, it's an automatic weapon it just doesnt shoot as fast.
You can get your house registered as a store and get it shipped there. We need to block these loopholes.

I hope someone on Jow Forums finds whomever is posting this repeatedly for the last year. I want to watch them die slowly.

Reminder to bulk purchase ammo. Make sure to have enough ammo on hand to take care of the entire estimated population of registered gun grabbing Communist in your area. There are already several hundred thousand rounds in the hands of people I know across several states and they have networks of people they know who do the same. Just be sure that when the gun grabber come you give them all a nice hot welcome.

Attached: 80347598374985.png (930x1164, 343K)

You don't know what liberty is

How do you do fellow gun owners?

Can you explain to me what an Assault Rifle is?

Can you also explain to me how any of these points would curb gun homicide?

This thread is a reminder that Jow Forums is being raided daily by shills and agitators and nothing is done about it.
It's a reminder that the anons on Jow Forums are not allowed to complain about it or do anything about it without getting the ban hammer for your trouble.
It's a reminder that whoever actually runs this place now is actively working against the anons that generate profit for Jow Forums, while allowing redditors, leftypol fags and shills to shit up this board.

Attached: 1527985874130.png (903x505, 784K)

>It's in the fucking name, it's an automatic weapon it just doesnt shoot as fast.
If I had a Class III FFL, pic related is what I would buy. 1200 rpm, baby!

>You can get your house registered as a store and get it shipped there.
Now you're just being ridiculous.

Attached: mg42.jpg (1200x480, 82K)

All apart of the fun.

Keep in mind that they may be restrictions as to the amount of ammo you have in your house. These fall under fire codes. For example, in NYC you're not allowed to have more than 200 rounds in your house as per NYFD fire code.

A gun designed for use by the military. You don't need a fully automatic gun to protect yourself. A simple handgun will do.
You're still free to own all the guns you want if they're approved by the government as not too dangerous! A .22 is probably one of the best self defense rounds. It'll bounce around inside their body without going right through it and into an innocent victim

and how exactly will the gun control you propose solve any problem?

Your guns are not for your enjoyment dipshit shill. They are a right...and meant as a means to prevent tyranny and defend yourself and your clan.

Lmfao. Obvious troll post is obvious troll.

>"Full assault rifle"

Oh we intend to.

Truth.

States should have licenses for guns, and everyone who buys a gun should have to go through training and demonstrate that they can keep the gun secured.

dude shut the fuck up this is old and tired bait

>You can have guns, just not the dangerous kind
not even subtle

and what problems will this solve besides adding more lazy government bullshit thar wastes taxpayer money?

Attached: 1519521722957.jpg (400x400, 57K)

youtu.be/W8YuPPWuGW8
youtu.be/YjM9fcEzSJ0
Fuck off, Noseberg.

Attached: Merry Jewmas.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

South Africa is corrupt to hell and back though

>I grew up around guns. I am a gun owner and a die hard second amendment supporter. But it's time to ban semi-automatics, fully semi-automatics, ammunition, assault guns with too many magazine clips, shoulder things that go up, and guns designed to kill people. That's just common sense. After that you can have all the guns you want! After a thorough psychological evaluation, of course. And you can even go down to the local precinct to visit your gun under strict supervision whenever you want if you have a valid reason.
>Don't get me wrong. I'm all about the second amendment. The right to bear arms is extremely important to me, but isn't time we abolish the second amendment? Isn't it a little outdated? >Well regulated militia. Why does anyone even need a gun?
>I'm not saying we ban guns. Fucking Christ you gun obsessed psychopaths, get a grip. Calm down, no one is coming for your guns. No one is saying ban all guns. I'm just saying that we ban the guns that can kill people. No one, and I repeat no one has ever suggested that we ban guns or abolish the secondment amendment. I don't even know where you evil baby killing monsters come up with that one.
>No one is a bigger supporter of gun rights than me. Common sense. Why won't you compromise?

>(((you)))

This isn’t true faggot. You can’t do this without an FFL.

>A gun designed for use by the military.
Too vague. Try again.
>You don't need a fully automatic gun to protect yourself.
You need a Class III FFL and the weapon has to have been manufactured before 1986 to legally own an automatic weapon.

I'd just give up if I were you.

Attached: 130310-full-auto-1911-dillinger.jpg (314x303, 18K)

Model gun laws after Switzerland.

>First, let me be clear that I am a die hard gun enthusiast and 2nd Amendment supporter.
>proceeds to list every single anti-gun concept they can and try and paint them as being good things

I mean, the intent of the Second Amendment was to shoot agents of the State, so folks ought to have whatever agents of the State have. At minimum I'd say that any law which applies to civilians ought to apply to locals, state, and federal police forces (as well as tactical or SWAT units) and National Guard troops operating in US territory.

If I can't have it a cop or a Secret Service agent shouldn't.

I actually support the white ethnostate. Putting you all in the same location will make the next step much easier.

you can apply for a FFL which requires that you go through an extensive background check and requires you to actually act as a dealer

bur you probably already know this and are just being intentionally dense to annoy people

OP is a Faggot. You'll get killed first as the Jews try to consolidate their global power. Democide killed over 260 million last century
> pic related

Attached: democide death counts by 20th century.gif (580x2450, 165K)

Why do you shills always add the common sense phrase into your posts

>a simple handgun will do.

Shill unaware that 90% of gun related injuries and deaths are because of handguns. Less than 50% of the 700 rifle homicides last year were carried out with "assault rifle-15s". Your shilling priorities are misguided.

Attached: 1518926820778.jpg (480x853, 23K)

>TFW when not buying M855

>You need a Class III FFL and the weapon has to have been manufactured before 1986 to legally own an automatic weapon.
>legally

You're the kind of person who think Tim McVeigh did something wrong, aren't you?

>No one needs a fully automatic rifle to hunt or for self defense.
Well those are already banned so I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve with this.
>Raise the age to purchase a gun to 25. The human brain has not fully developed until around this age, no reason to let someone who isn't fully mentally capable own a gun.
So you cannot be considered an adult until the age of 25 for other laws then because peoples brains are not fully developed?
>Limit on Bullets
Ha ha yea-naw.

Attached: 5 hated gun control facts .png (702x768, 554K)

Can’t tell if you’re a faggot troll or just a faggot. Automatic weapons must be registered. You can’t easily buy them and are literally thousands of percent more expensive than a conventional firearm. You can get your house registered as a store if you have an FFL, Go on and get an FFL. Then we can talk. You’re full of shit or you have no idea wtf you’re talking about.

Just take them from Niggers and we'd be good

Attached: firearm homicide rates by race.png (597x441, 26K)

Read what i said earlier. Anyone can just buy an AR-15 without a background check.

You are the problem, what happens when the govt bans ammunition sales to citizens in the wake of martial law, however "unlikely" that may be. In fact all of your proposals are vehemently anti 2A

>First, let me be clear that I am a die hard gun enthusiast and 2nd Amendment supporter. But...
Everything said before the "but" is a lie.
shoo shoo, lazy jew

Attached: 1533862887182.jpg (1536x2048, 356K)

You can’t. The US government only knows that a background check was requested by a certain FFL licensed seller of a customer (you). The FFL dealer does keep a record of the firearm that was sold, by serial number and your pertinent data. The data is only taken in by the government in the process of an investigation when a suspected crime being committed.

Attached: 1530857326665.png (1739x1123, 1.22M)

Gun registration would enable easier tracing of guns. Mandatory training and securing would ensure that there are no idiots out there who don't know what they're doing when they pick up a gun, and that children can't grab a gun and accidentally kill themselves or someone else. These are two common causes of gun accidents.

That may have been the original intent but the Us Military is as well regulated as you can expect a militia to be. Besides, the government hasn't gone tyranical in over 200 years. Odds are it isn't going to now.

A .22 is probably one of the best self defense rounds. It'll bounce around inside their body
Fucking kek, now I know you are trolling.
Sage and troll line.

>the intent of the Second Amendment was to shoot agents of the State
It was meant to protect state government from federal government and federal government from invaders.

What kind of firearm did Timothy McVeigh use?

except that gun tracing works just fine as is

and accidents are so rare its not worth worrying about

>Full assault rifle ban
They are already illegal, and the AR15 isn't an automatic assault rifle

Some of these look like bullshit.
>Albania:100,000 dead
That's about twenty times higher than Amnesty International's numbers.

You’re an idiot. .22 is just as deadly as a .45 when implemented correctly. All guns are designed to be used by the military and or law enforcement. You’re arguing about apples and literal cum dripping off your mouth.

>Militia bullshit
Not relevant. We're all the militia. Your opinion isn't the law.

>Besides, the government hasn't gone tyranical in over 200 years.

Tell that to Fred Hampton or Randy Weaver.

>our safeguards have been working so lets remove them

Due process

We need full auto guns for the upcoming race war

But to get a FFL, you still need to undergo a background check. To have a gun shipped to your house without a background check would require breaking the law, and it wouldn't be easy for someone without contacts to do this.

In fact, and history will agree, that the govt will go tyrannical at some point. Preserve your rights or wake up one day and be helpless

I feel like some things are too obvious to need explanations but some of you need an entire goddamn book written to cover all your nitpicks.

First, I know you are just giving an example but citing NYC relating to anything remotely connected to guns, ammo, or related law/code is a goddamn joke.

Second, 1000 rounds of .223 for example is not a lot of ammo and the box is not that big. I know many people who have 2 or 3 of those 1000 round boxes in a closet, basement, and anyplace they can store them safe and out of the way.

Finally, bulk purchase as much ammo as you can possible buy.

Attached: 9834757637846875345.jpg (700x766, 156K)

Attached: marx_gun_control.jpg (449x491, 54K)

A bunch of people who'd just finished engaging in violent, illegal rebellion spilled a lot of blood and ink suggesting otherwise.

The kind that took the fight out of the feds for 25 years.

>First, let me be clear that I am a die hard gun enthusiast and 2nd Amendment supporter.
Stopped reading right there. No you're not. Eat a dick you fucking faggot.

Honestly, the only thing that the Blue Trickle ever gets back out of coming here to thrown tantrums is more informed normies on the rest of the internet once the graphics and memes from an exchange go viral on other platforms.
Let them come.

Attached: Yep Kinda.jpg (764x938, 124K)

Truck drivin, Marine, Klansman, wife beater here and next time I’m votin fer Her!

Attached: F99E3347-35C8-4C8E-9BED-D11A76FAECD8.jpg (640x480, 127K)

"Shall not be infringed."

infringed, v: act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on.

That means that the right to bear arms (read keep and use as per SC) pre-exists the 2nd Amendment,

fuckoff kike

Attached: 1522145542932.jpg (1314x1530, 329K)

You can be the first to turn in your firearms OP. You go right ahead

Attached: 3b7253503e37171f41b3bd634cb523912a81afd8289c732c550df5277636112a.jpg (280x400, 49K)

injury.research.chop.edu/violence-prevention-initiative/types-violence-involving-youth/gun-violence/gun-violence-facts-and#.W23hhTEpBTc

>Since when we built a roof on our house the floor is always dry and clean, that's why we should remove the roof

It's a basic right that the Constitution protects.

First let me be clear I'm an army vet and you're a fucking liar. I support the 2nd amendment, no exceptions.

>my ar15 can stop a tank!