Ethno-State vs IQ-State

Tell me why an Ethno-State would fare humanity better off than an IQ-State?

Attached: UltimatePlan.png (483x317, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyferth_study
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/16/regression-to-the-mean/
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305750X17300694
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379417300914
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167268116300890
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305750X14000138
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/job.2027/full
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378437116303429
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jeea.12171/full
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A nation works just like a family, you don't get to say "nah, I don't want that son, he's a faggot, I'll pick that rich cool Chad instead". The faggot will still be your child and the cool Chad will still be someone's else.

Also, IQ is shit. It doesn't prevent people from being faggots.

I'm for an IQ state, too.

Regression to the mean diminishes after 2nd generation.

Also, refer to the Eyferth study from Germany, comparing IQs of offspring of black and white service members:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyferth_study

>rare non-subhuman nog admitted
>nog has children
>subhuman intelligence
If you want to deport children based on IQ, that will fuck up everything regarding citizenship.

It says Castration/Euthanasia. I assume he doesn't want to deport them.

Aydin Paladin says her IQ is 152. Would you want her in your IQ-state?

Attached: caf2dd8ec602b5028f61b14023ecbbaa03a5d50dbc07f83173bba5ef987c004c.png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

Prepare to have a lot of (((them))) in your IQ state.

she's a coal burner tho. no

Not only is castrating or killing children who were born rightfully on the country an abhorrent thing to do, it won't fare well with the parents.

because for some reason even natsocs gave up on eugenics.
they unironically believe that some inbred mountain hic from west virginia is a better addition to society than someone like ben carson.
these people are right about the problem, but their solutions are beyond retarded

And jewish

Attached: e8b601eb664855db3a12229b4062a892f6c26d4302c5529b30d96423a30bf68a.jpg (463x485, 57K)

>an abhorrent thing to do
subjective. Sterilization is most humane alternative to murder. Even more humane is deportation, but you don't like that do you

why do you feel threatened by homosexuals?
in fact because homos are removing themselves from the mating pool, they help create a male:female ratio that is more preferable to men.
in fact we should encourage all weak or genetically inferior men to become homosexuals

Why not both?

Attached: 1522400028888.png (785x757, 163K)

>IQ-state requiring only 100 IQ

Yeah but outside of morality, its not going to fare well with the parents. That means there will be revolts and anti-sterilization movements.

Unfortunately for liberals racism is a natural response in humans and toleralnce is learned. There is also a strong in group preference as seen by the extreme jewish nepotism in the US. People are more likely to choose family, then close friends (regardless of race) and then other people of the same race. This is why liberals want white people to "check it", but long term we can never erase himan nature. That is why an ethnostate is better, it reduces fighting between internal groups, more greatly solidifying national unity.

Attached: 1533747096051.jpg (1024x808, 146K)

Who will do all the shit jobs in an IQ state?

You are clearly on the left side of the blue line.
How the fuck do you even use a computer?

Who the hell will clean my toilet?
Do you understand that this IQ bell is a construct?
And differenceces between 135 and 140 can be far greater then between 90 and 110.

Just stop posting you fucker, people like you destroy Jow Forums
The "IQ state" is called aristocracy and it is 135+
Which is about 40 points above your stuipid ass.

The lower quartile of the population, like we have now.

I have no kinship or cultural ties to a broad selection of people from non-white countries who simply have high IQ's. Why do I give a shit about "humanity"?

its the lower 70% if not more you fucktard

Becomes much more platable if you give them the option, leave or get sterilized. Especially if we say, only congenital defects get sterilized, excessive weight on health system with no chance of recovery gets sterilized, make it a punishment for a deliberate or unrecoverable condition, with the option to leave willingly, and you dull enough of the anti-sterilization sentiment

IQ does not account for morals or ethics. A lazy, immoral person with high IQ is worth less than a complete idiot that works hard and treats people right.

>Killing off all the females
Good job, brainlet.

You clearly haven’t spent much time around faggots. There are tons of Chad fags that are willingly killing their seed for muh buttsex. Homosexuality is not to be encouraged. If you are already going to sterilize low IQ faggots, might as well sterilize what you consider to be “weak” men as well.

Why do you feel threatened by me feeling threatened by homos?
I was just using the word "faggots" as generic encompassing term for leftists, progressives, degenerates, etc. I don't mind homos as long as they are not being faggots.

Chinks are the ultimate refutation of an IQ state working.

Same with Jews now that I think about it.

Attached: 1497527130957.jpg (934x1920, 1.33M)

Chink immigrants to the US are generally high IQ, but are still subversive, amoral, sociopathic, spies and agents for the CCP.

Jews are also supposedly very smart, but they are subversive rats preying upon the goyim at every opportunity.

Chink immigrants/Jews refute an "IQ state" working (unless of course it is within the confines of a single race of people).

Attached: 1490926038120.jpg (1080x1920, 528K)

That might work if it was fucking Brave New World, and everyone was too high on soma to care about anything.

Attached: Snop [2018 06 17].jpg (250x227, 8K)

>castration or euthanasia
This is why these ideas never take off. The correct way to solve the idiot problem is to pay them to get chemically fixed. Shaniqua will take ~50k to not have more than one kid, and the legal/education system doesn't have to worry about her spawn, saving taxpayers millions. It's entirely ethical, and win-win for everyone.

see for the right way to do it.
It would be based on their ability to contribute to the economy. If they're on government assistance, they qualify for paid surgical infertility.

>everyone is smart
>everyone wants to be king and kill each other
you need perfect balance

Rape is more humane than keeping you in a dungeon and raping you daily for the next 40 years, so you should be alright with being raped just once right?

how would such a society survive without any women?

100-110 IQ isn't smart.
Most office jobs require more than that.
It's a good IQ for nurses, bus/train drivers, truckers, welders, etc.

with your plan the average iq would be 120-130
that would be a catastrophe, the " stupid " people would be capable of most things except hard science

We need dumb people to take bad jobs. They also don't get bored with easy but boring jobs because for them it is always an endless struggle.
Plus

Fear not OP, your IQ state will be a reality within the next 100 years anyway without any planning when gene editing for intelligence goes mainstream. Once that happens, race will, in theory, become a non issue. But we'll see. Maybe a country full of very intelligent people will see that it's indeed better to self segregate, who knows.

>race will, in theory, become a non issue
there is much more than just iq
chinese are smart soulless with no initiative

we literally don't have to do anything. Humanity always every 100 or so years is gifted by a mind (Tesla, Einstein, Mozart) that excels the whole species singlehandedly. The idea is waiting and cultivating.

What would keep a society together in an IQ state? Because if an IQ state was racially diverse, it is still going to divide along racial lines - Chinks side with and favour other Chinks, Japs with Japs and so on.

>with your plan the average iq would be 120-130

No it won't.

IQ has an SD of 15.
So 68.2% of people will have an IQ below 115
And 95.4% would be below 130.

so 50% would be at 110 instead of the 100 right now? that wouldn't change much, maybe democracy would work a bit better

Some of the most useful people I have ever met would probably be quite low on the IQ scale. They are craftsmen, sailors, diesel mechanics, in 100 years we will still need hard work.
I'm in the top percentile, grew up in the gifted classes. Now I essentially do busy work, I am riddled with neurosis, I doubt my every action and make wildly incorrect assumptions about others. People smarter than me are even worse, they quickly learn how to make compound investments and spend their life being lazy and useless.
I firmly believe that intelligence just amplifies your personality, your faults, your carnal desires.
I am a tremendously unhappy person, I wouldn't wish my "gift" on anybody, I know how pie in the face arrogant this sounds.

Attached: 1469676290263.jpg (247x236, 27K)

well IQ state is the perfect solution.
People will use genius sperm hybridization therapy to make their offspring smart enough to enter the IQ state.

I feel that's the only hope for humanity.
If nothing changes we'll have a real idiocracy in 2-3 generations tops.

Attached: fQMJV1J_1.jpg (873x491, 62K)

Something like that but I'm too tired to do the math.

My country is currently at 105, from a peak of 107 a decade ago.

iq state would just end up being run by jews

add a morality component and there you go

>craftsmen, sailors, diesel mechanics
I guarantee that these people have well above average IQs.
See pic related.
Average IQ people can't even solve third grade math problems.

Attached: 1533505294432.png (2090x1832, 435K)

regression to the mean, faggot

i don't know it is more about ideology than intelligence, like gaddafi and assad made countries out of literal 80 iq populace, so did anglos in north africa

IQ doesnt stop jews from being satanic child molesters
FUCK IQ
I dont want to live with chinks and KIKES

Attached: 1532393906825.png (788x784, 189K)

because societies work on trust, not brains

kek, underrated

IQ mean reverts and race doesn't.

Attached: o48s1[1].jpg (478x350, 27K)

105? Where did you get that info

Attached: native IQ.png (339x1246, 33K)

Because of regression to the mean. There's no guarantee 100+ IQ blacks will have children of equal or greater IQ unless they're mixing with whites, it's much more likely that their children will tend to regress over subsequent generations back to the average of their kind before the split.

Natsocs won't like it, but Rand's "night watchman" state would solve the brain drain in one generation. Which is smart men marrying smart women, even then the average child will have a slightly lower IQ, such an arrangement really only makes a fertile launchpad for the occasional prodgedy which will be born into wealth and security. Eventually the dynasty will deviate to the mean and become wasted.

BASED BLACKS IN MAGA HATS THOUGH
AND BASED CHINESE AND SINGAPORIAN

No you fertilize many eggs with sperm then genetically screen them for high IQ then implant it into the woman. These superhumans will then have the process done on them as well meaning their spawn will be even more superior than they are, eventually this would result in a human average IQ of 200. The superhumans I am speaking of is a 1 in a million chance of occuring by random fucking meaning NEVER.

Why not both?

Lateral thought is a very new feature of the human species. It is inherited at a rate of 0.7. So it would be like two white people having a baby with darker skin, it is also very prone to mutation, which manifests in mental disorders and genius.

What the hell is
>converted "IQ"

It is from PISA scores, only natives.

Races are not nations.

sollten wir Augstein foltern ?

Attached: wann.stirbt.R.A.Fragezeichen.jpg (496x543, 66K)

Ich glaub die Frage beantwortet sich von selbst.

>PISA scores
So not even actual IQ tests, and probably a better measurement of school quality.

Here are actual IQ scores, though we seem to have dropped even further since I last checked.
Like I said in 2-3 generations time everybody will be

Attached: turklerin-iq-seviyesi_302081.jpg (734x828, 215K)

I would be very wary of editing the genome, in effect it would be like fast forwarding thousands of years of sexual selection. You might breed a generation of sociopathic monsters, or people who grow brain tumours at age 35.
We have "mapped" the genome, but life comes from the interaction of the gene with it's neighbours, we know the alphabet, but we have only begun leave how to form the words.

I've heard that without war and disease, the human race has about 500 years of usable brainpower in the tank, before we return to the caves whence we came.

True that. I doubt someone like Pablo Escobar had a low IQ. But I’m aberage people with a higher iq’s tend to be more like neurosurgeons than drug lords.

> cutoff at 100

brainlet detected

Only rich or high-iq people should have kids, regardless of race

There is a "hot zone" around 80 which makes people prone to violent actions (read the Bell Curve), this partially explains why nigger states always get locked in a death spiral, but abbos and pajeets are more peaceful despite being even dumber.

Regression to the meme stops after 2nd gen. Also if everyone is above say 130 iq, on a large scale the iq won’t regress back 2 to 3 s.d’s. This only really happens because of the large amount of people with not enough ‘smart genes’
>thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/16/regression-to-the-mean/

It would be huge. Imagine every member of society assessing the relationship between them and society more competently and responding better. It would snowball into a story of success.

or it could be like a certain tribe of peoples that are super smart but not very positively productive

Rape is also a natural instinct

I doubt Slovenia has a better school system than alot of the countries bellow us, but believe what you want. In my opinion the IQ test scores are lowered alot by Bosnians living here that fleed during the war. PISA scores are a better indicator since they only test natives. Then again I might just be biased because we are higher on that list

Attached: native IQ converted.png (769x1246, 55K)

IQ-state is essentially ethno-state
Duh
most of the children of non-whites will regress to their average after a generation or two

See —-

Do you understand that by your logic you would end up with a white etno-state regardles?

I have a theory: education will only be productive, if the teacher is smarter than the student.
Children are very perceptive of their authority figures (evolutionary their survival depended on it), I don't think children can respect someone weaker than themselves and education needs a suspension of disbelief for route learning to work. Therefore after a point, education becomes counter-productive to the smart child, where it would be more productive to just let them read and study themselves.
I think there is a wide band from 'slow' to 'average' where education will work.

OP's idea is inhumane, therefore, dumb. People will easily revolt. The better thung to do is a caste like system, where they remain alive and fertile, but aren't given access to medicine and welfare. Obviously, a buffer zone is needed. If a citizen marries a sub 100 or has an sub 100 child, he downgrades to the buffer zone, which would be taxed heavier and made to benefit less from the new advancements in society (the child would still go to the sub 100 caste) - encouraging the euthanasia of sub 100 kids. However, any child with 100 iq or more is by default into the human caste.

Why would it be mostly white? Don’t asains have a higher avg. iq

I thought it was obvious.

Genetics. Regression to the mean.

It's more possible for a high-IQ person to become a neurosurgeon, but it's also more possible for them to become a terror to the entirety of the ethnostate instead of a localized threat that's relatively easy to deal with. Smarter villians are sometimes impossible to deal with because they can operate in the public eye with their approval (ie, Hollywood).

Additionally, a population comprised of nothing but neurosurgeons would never build anything. No manual labor, no construction.

>Chink immigrants to the US are generally high IQ, but are still subversive, amoral, sociopathic, spies and agents for the CCP

Dude what?

Also, you actually need low IQ people in a society to do certain jobs. The problem is violence, not low IQ.

OP is a faggot.

Attached: 1532493780785.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

Lurk more, nigger.

you need low iq people to dig the ditches and clean the latrines and society is more harmonious if they are all of like kind

shame for the trips, this is also brutal
Eugenics are okay to theorize about, but in reality noone likes them, even nazis took the eugenics program out the window
We can't do that, we must help everyone get on a higher level of think, we must structure our society that way, to minimize the outliers and make sure that even the less fortunate have a way they can give to society, being low iq doesn't mean you are a bad person that wants to harm people. If you have no access to politics or no influence in society you should be okay to go. what do you think

>Implying Israel isn't a first world country. When all the people are smart, they basically can't fuck each other over. It becomes reciprocal and is thus nullified as an unnecessay operation. People notice it, laugh and stop doing that to each other. Corruption and deceiving thrive where the majority is dumb.

agreed

Multiculturalism leads to low-trust and observably low-functioning societies.:
>The study, the largest ever on civic engagement in America, found that virtually all measures of civic health are lower in more diverse settings.
>In the most diverse communities, neighbors trust one another about half as much as they do in the most homogeneous settings.
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

From a biological standpoint, multiculturalism is unsustainable. Eventually the disparities between groups will cause shifts in demographics. Lower birthrate groups, which are lower because they are K-selective compared to others, will eventually be demographically replaced in an egalitarian society, or even worse, a society that puts the economic and social interests of the r-selected above the K groups, which is what we have now. This is only amplified with infinite immigration-based economic expansion policies that the west has.

Plus a whole host of other problems:
increases Poverty
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305750X17300694

decreases voter turnout. Study of 650 elections around the world.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379417300914

lowers charitable giving within communities, creates problems for fundraisers and policy makers
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167268116300890

strong negative impact on economic growth
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305750X14000138

lowers innovation
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/job.2027/full

immigration, a factor of wealth inequality in the USA
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378437116303429

associated with civil wars
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jeea.12171/full

Attached: 1515638417704.jpg (640x466, 46K)

>you actually need low IQ people in a society
Implying technology won’t eventually replace those jobs. Your first post was stupid as well, looks like you’re not getting in.

israel is 95 iq avg and that country has done harm to the world in 60 years you couldn't repair in 100

Interesting. I get your point. I have an IQ of 130 and alot of the times I felt smarter than my teacher and therefore became somewhat less motivated to study what they wanted me too. I learned alot of new things unrelated to school education on my own back in high school. Good times