Most women have rape fantasies

>most women have rape fantasies
>women get more intense orgasms when raped
>women have higher chance of pregnancy when raped (they actually start ovulating)

so... why is it wrong again? I mean, sure, I guess it can be uncomfortable - but it's not that serious. they just don't enjoy being raped by some poor ugly fuck - if it's some rich famous guy they'll shut up about it.

Attached: rap.png (300x368, 217K)

Laws say it's wrong, dickhead.

being natural doesnt make it right, idiot
go back to the jungle with the rest of the stupid monkeys with your fucking natural shit

>t. incel

That's not how ovulation works

Well. At least you should pay her afterwards then, or else it's stealing.

Did you ever notice those tiny bumps on the base of your penis? Humans, as well as many mamals currently, had penile spines.

Penile spines induce menstruation.

Sex is really a brutal thing. Only in our domesticated modern matriarchial society had sex been watered down to a social contract and monogamy and the persisting idea of fairness between the sexes

Exactly. Moortugal here is probably from Mozambique originally.

Attached: 00311463-1719c68a2b8e4ac99b033122be45dd58-arc614x376-w1200.png (1200x735, 1.21M)

Laws don't say it's wrong. Laws say it's illegal. Big difference.
Most of the women in your family line were raped. None of us would even be here if it wasn't for rape.

Sources? Fontes?

>That's not how ovulation works

No you are wrong. Many mammals including cats experience traumatic ovulation. this is where penile spines raking the vaginal walls trigger ovulation.

women are sick animals. that's the reality. you're not supposed to say it, but it's true. that's the ultimate redpill.

I huess I will then. I'm a proud monkey.

Attached: 592fcae9-c699-4e1a-a4b4-dbe0573eb885.jpg (960x800, 65K)

rape is a legitimate mating strategy

correction, most white women want to be raped by
JĂșnior and Tyrone

Monogamy was definitely not a female invention though

women are property

therefore rape is theft

Lol at this argument.
> Because something happened one way, it means it couldnt happen another way.

Also, legality and morality are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

Rough sex is the closest thing.
That is why stereotypically violent people (Mexicans, Africans, Irish) have more children.

Last two are the opposite.

>t. incel

Hows its also natural for alphas like me to cut off the dicks of betas like you to enrich the genepool. So it mean I can do it right?

Attached: Untitled.png (1440x988, 140K)

There's nothing wrong with grape culture, it has been around for thousands of years.

Attached: grape_culture.jpg (600x600, 78K)

kek
anola or mocambique?
i think we could use some extra land across the atlantic, youll love it here
i mean, one way migration only but youll love the bahianos