>yfw the most attractive girl in the world is a turk

how can mannish-looking white "women" even compete with her?

Attached: DkAw7KkXgAAX1E_.jpg (956x981, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJpJCZYTL74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

la ila ha ill allah
give me one of those now

>girl

>most attractive girl in the world
Not even close.

sorry wh*teoid but no, you're not allowed to contaminate her perfect genes.

post a single girl who is more attractive than her (you can't)

>girl

Still have yet seen proof.

>her
keh

Attached: 1514822687927.png (215x235, 9K)

Give us a picture of her without the fuckign clown makeup so it'll be fair. Wouldn't want to give your girl a bad shake.

stale meme

sex dolls dont count as girls

here you go

Attached: 1492938752006.jpg (450x600, 79K)

What's with all of the t*rk threads today anyways. I haven't seen it get mentioned this much since the fucking coup. The economy has been in the gutter for a pretty long time I don't get why a 15% purchasing power is causing this much shitposting.

>girl

I'll give you that he's the most attractive in the world, that everyone in here would love to fuck and cum inside his tiny little white asshole, but come on now.

Reminder that middle eastern people are Caucasian. They are meds like the Italians. We get to claim her.

its big news because it could escalate into an even bigger economic crisis

She's a cutie. White women are too manly looking. Broad shoulders, square jaws, age like milk left in a car. All they have going for them is hair, eye color and thin figure.

>'here, goy, warm up to the look of trannies.. follow me into the underworld, because degeneracy is very cool'

>Why is my shitty country getting hate

Idlib.

Attached: 1532843279119.jpg (800x573, 134K)

another possible title, to help you out

>look goy, we managed to find someone with enough white genes to be a strong 6 or 7 in an (insert shitskin nation here), BTFO POL HOW WILL

>you ever recover.

>girl

>most beautiful woman alive
>5/10 looks like Mussolinis daughter

Attached: 1531429384427.gif (800x430, 897K)

>my
I'm not Turkish.

I will convert this heathen with my holy cock.
Deus Vult infidel.

Attached: 33ED597B-A7AC-40C1-A498-73ED35004CC9.jpg (1147x693, 225K)

I breed turkish girls like her all the time

>roaches rape and kidnap Slavs
>produce this

sorry but no, you can't just claim middle eastern people are white when it suits you and call us shitskins when it doesn't.

exactly, patrician taste.

if you think this is what transgenders look like then i really recommend you get your eyes checked.

you type like one of those 15 year olds who set their usernames to stuff like "BasedKekistani1776".

she looks nothing like mussolini's daughter?

Viktoria Louise far exceeds a roach in human skin

Attached: C5F92B5F-8E05-4A79-8F22-D8761BCDBA86.jpg (420x581, 61K)

>tards still think Anzu is a trap
anyway, which Turkish businessman is she the daughter of? If you look at all the makeup and clothes she buys, that's a fucking small fortune spent every month. Her family has to be stacked

Attached: 20180621_171800.png (435x435, 40K)

it's not a meme when it's true, habibi

Basically this, many light skinned turkish are have probably a balcanic origin.

if anyone suspects someone is a trap, perhaps thats a red flag that perhaps shes not the most glorious feminine example of the handiwork of God ever created.
I know taste is subjective, but.. yours is objectively poor, you racially handicapped goober.

cute

Attached: 433.png (941x1386, 1.2M)

>ywn rescue her from a turkish civil war, then bring her back to the states and destroy her anorexic frame with Americsn food.
Damn boys, feels bad.

ew. literally looks like an ugly gopnik man.

i dunno if her parents are rich, but here's a pic of them.

sorry but her parents both look like regular turks. you'd think it'd show on them if they had balkan admixture

the trap thing is just a meme, are you new here?

>I know taste is subjective, but.. yours is objectively poor, you racially handicapped goober.

alright, post a more attractive girl then her then. prove me wrong.

Attached: 86dd1db1111ce393b94c8d1f2aab4bcf6a905641bfe958ca04320dd22a1263ab.jpg (1600x1330, 531K)

>turk
Anatolia wasn't always Turkish. Anzu is probably a descendant of a Trojan. Trojans were Germanic Aryans, as proven by descriptions of Aeneas' descendants in ancient Rome.
Anzu belongs to us

Roachettes who look like this are balkan rapebabies anyway. Original Turks were mongols.
youtube.com/watch?v=yJpJCZYTL74

Attached: 1522966835891.png (427x640, 126K)

>trojans were germanic aryans
yeah yeah sure thing lmao. you guys love to make fun of "we wuz" afrocentrists despite doing the exact same thing.

anyway if this is the case can you explain why both her parents look like average turks? see

I could post 100 within the next 5 minutes.
your understanding of history is as ass-backwards as your taste in the fairer sex, my swarthy little friend.

Attached: 5a9f3158d447e.jpg (540x675, 101K)

The father does not look Turkish at all. The mother cannot be clearly seen but is certainly less brown than every Turk I've ever seen.

>girl

also sorry to dissapoint user but most pretty girls online are massive dissapointments
Just look at threemilk
most of them are dykes, sluts and roasties

>look like average turks
Bro, I live in Berlin. I see more Turks on my way to work than you've seen in your entire life. That's not what Turks look like.
Here, a picture of a typical (Germanic) Trojan girl

Attached: 1470079111237.jpg (2400x3600, 976K)

>daily reminder all """muslim"""" women are degenerate cockhungry sluts and burqas, niqabs and stonings are the only way to control their whore antics
The split second they enter a foot in democratic soil they fuck half the White male population

>you will never be a 18yo turkish prettyboy running away after cossacks ambushed and slaughtered your regiment only to get run down by her and raped
Why even live?

is that the best you could find? she's very meh. i wouldn't call her ugly of course but she definitely cannot even compete with anzu.

what are you on about? both have very common turkish/middle eastern phenotypes. ive literally seen thousands of people who look just like them.

the turks in europe are mostly plucked from a few backward villages (thats why they tend to vote for erdogan) and are thus not an accurate representative of the wider turkish population.

also, that girl's ryan newmann and she's a a jewish american not a ""trojan"" lmao.

>is a turkish man
ftfy

>euro and anatolian genes stolen by arab roaches

cute boy

theres a reason the entire world either wants to be with, or wants to be, this
nobody has tens of thousands in plastic surgery to look Jordanian.

Attached: 10068-fZf_mrasnpcFHgApoeunjw.jpg (600x565, 44K)

The wh*teoids are jealous and trying to destroy us. We will prevail.

and furthermore

Attached: 1513367714445.jpg (1080x1259, 96K)

>manzu posting
slow day on /b/ faggot?
fuck off

>this is a typical woman

No she's not you idiot. She is the above average minority. Germanic women look like lard fat.

>putting w*men on a pedestal
ishiggydiggy

sorry buddy but neither of those girls are even remotely as attractive as anzu any you know it.
also, i'm not ethnically jordanian.

Can we see her feminine penis ?

But fucking Jordan has the elite Turks from the big cities? Most Turks here are from diverse backgrounds, look at the stats
>jewish american
She's neither Khazar nor Indian. She has to migrate from somewhere. We are talking about genes here, not religion or nationality. And you can't deny she has the same phenotype as Anzu

Why do you think their women fall for the Turk, Kara Boğa?

your beloved transsexual isn't fit to wash these girls feet, my swarthy friend.

Attached: 1525895490529.jpg (1080x1440, 384K)

Turkey happens to be one of the most genetically diverse nations. Some Turks as a result look pretty white.

No Dark Race, can compare to the beauty of the Golden people, known as White Females.

Attached: 005-Hot-European-Girls-girl-sexy-body-sex-hot-boobs-blond-girl-sexy-big-boobs-girl-next-door-sexy-li (1600x1068, 333K)

>But fucking Jordan has the elite Turks from the big cities?
what does jordan have to do with any of this? very few turks live here.

>Most Turks here are from diverse backgrounds, look at the stats

no they're not. nearly all turks in germany are lower-class villagers who came in as temporary workers and ended up staying.

>She's neither Khazar nor Indian. She has to migrate from somewhere. We are talking about genes here, not religion or nationality.

my point is that she's not "trojan" like you claim. also jews are an ethnic group, not just a religious one.

>And you can't deny she has the same phenotype as Anzu

no she doesn't.

very generic looking white girl lmao. she looks like the type who makes a fitness instagram and then goes to dubai to get shit on by oil sheikhs.
both me and you know that anzu is more attractive than any of these people you're posting, you're just doing this because you're trying to "defend the honor of muh aryan race!!"

gross and mannish

>those eyes

what a qt.

Will there ever be nudes?

Why is homosexuality so rampant in arabic countries?
Is it really because you don't have access to women, is this why you fuck goats too?

Attached: 1511472935001.jpg (1280x917, 803K)

cringe

theres a reason the pictures we're posting are the stereotype of beauty.. these are literally the features the human eye finds beautiful, the more so the less its poisoned by ((modern media)).
They've done multiple studies even with children and infants, we're all drawn to *this*, not your swarthy brown skin or the transsexuals you so adore. This is nature... fight against it until you're blue in the face, you can't change it one iota

does anyone have that merchant with the caption 'keep talking white boi it only makes my black dick harder'.

You're probably just used to looking at Turkish day laborers or something.

where do i buy such one from? I want a virgin under 20 years old.

no, unlike white women anzu is not a whore.

>going "u gay" and expecting me to get offended
middle school tier bants

>white women with their mannish square jaws, wrinkly skin and huge shoulders are the most attractive in the world!!

whatever you say autist, anyone with a functioning pair of eyes can tell anzu is the most attractive girl in the world. no matter how hard you shitpost it won't change reality.

You need to stop eating paint chips.

Attached: bea17667727.jpg (620x660, 53K)

>white knighting some random whore

is a screw loose mohammed? no one gives a shit about this Baltic rape baby. she's a 7/10 at best and not a scratch on any western models. is it just because she's born in turkey and somehow 'arab'?

seems like anzu is posted a lot less often now that shes fucking some chink

Look at it, it's 80% fake. All makeup and plastic, just like Korean and Japanese women.
Nothing is a bigger turnoff than such blatant deceit.

Attached: 1297622450320.png (553x759, 58K)