Qanon Tripcode Codes Breached?

Looks like something is about to be drop in the news and the Qanon maps are being compromised.

Attached: QAnon.png (1040x548, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/P1g5RPWs
threadreaderapp.com/thread/1014368693801742337.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If the password was that simple, this ended long before you ever realized it.

Not the first trip to be compromised. Who wants this one?

This is a political hacking?

Attached: Cracked.png (985x615, 158K)

>they think trips change on different redditchan boards
fucking boomers

>What did he mean by this?

Attached: NONAq.png (460x134, 18K)

>pastebin.com/P1g5RPWs

manifesto from the hacker?

#Matlock

this was done after the trip change
>kys op

clowns in action

>tripcodes of a larper stolen
oh no, that sucks

Fuck
Q

FuckQ

Fuck you.

My guess is that those handling Q thing are going to claim that they're being attacked by CIA or whatever. We won't know for sure if true or larp. This has been in the news and in politics.

If true many people are going to be upset and if false many people are going to be upset.

Might be Q getting ready for a closeout.....dumping old codes and moving into more newer maps.

A lot of Q followers are quiet

Attached: 1533769733024.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Space Force
All the Way
Double Rainbow
+++

Finally we can all put this Q bullshit to rest

If Q IS a larp, he's the best one who's ever lived.

that's indeed what they are claiming

Oh no doubt

Attached: qlarp.jpg (564x333, 52K)

>the CIA hacked itself

Attached: E8CF9FB4-891E-4DD1-9C59-8AC801EC9EAF.png (520x388, 198K)

This is the thread where we awoo?

Attached: fytjxdl0e5fz.gif (350x343, 433K)

Q predicted this

>attacked by 3 intel agencies?

Attached: Cake.gif (412x384, 1.3M)

>muh Q maps
Every aspect of this is a cringe fest

Q made you post this cringe post

Puts frank to shame. Bravo.

Is (((Anonymous))) that jealous of not being the only disinfo LARP game in town anymore?
pathetic.png

How many people here want to believe Q is real, and have seen some Q-proofs that are somewhat convincing, but don't want to get their hopes up, and so keep an eye on it, just in case?

Go Q! Help us kill republican and democrat globalist traitors!

Attached: download (2).jpg (311x235, 39K)

Attached: 17.png (907x539, 836K)

q is just boomer fuel.
i don't even fucking care anymore. this country
hasn't been a country since a bit before the civil war.

not promoting slavery mind you.
just look at all the exploitation that took place after it.

Fuck off you retarted larpers

Anonymous did say they would attack.
Seems more likely.
That is a powerful manifesto, though.
It's wrong where it says to just chillax and get involved in the community, though, kek.
At least half of Q's posts about how fucked our situation is are spot on.
We know our votes count so little that the elites freely engage in unnecessary wars, make money with drug cartels, and poison our food.
Things are fucked either way whether Q is somehow real or if they are a really sophisticated LARP team who happens to like bad passwords.

KEK WE Q NOW

Attached: hacker known as channel 4.gif (549x303, 3.7M)

Everyone is missing the fucking point.
Hacker IP was from Iran. State party? Could this prove QAnon's legitimacy? Still think he's a LARP, but who knows.

ooh did not know that - thanks, user.

proofs?

Attached: SP.gif (627x502, 940K)

Q here.
All good.
Correct. Awooovement.

90% sure it was Anonymous who made the pastebin

all this for a psyop?

>Anonymous did say they would attack.
That's the CIA for ya. You used to be able to search - "anonymous shares washing state po box with the cia" and dozens of sites would show you the proofs.

Anybody remember the po box # or the zip code? I searched for a couple minutes and couldn't get the exact # or zip this time-scrub a dub dub.

Attached: 4700545.jpg (430x265, 44K)

Yeah, Q is an internet legend regardless of what happens now

Stupid Qcumbers

good lord that's fucking funny. spine beetles: deployed.

Good point.
I only believe Q is somewhat real because of Trumps recognition.

Interesting. Would like to see this.

>17 angry democrats

Frank is desperate and he acts like he has insider knowledge about EVERYTHING which is retarded because that isn't how Intel works.

This

>Q is a larp
>still has no proof
I'm still not convinced he exists or doesnt exist
both sides are caught in a battle not with each other but a battle with the truth

People didn't honestly think Q was a one man show right?

For a while it seemed as if Q was totally reviled on this board, but more and more of you are starting to sound iffy.
I'm still not sure either way, but this is all becoming very interesting.

>I see a pattern

Attached: espn_2018-Aug-10.jpg (1080x1350, 177K)

This doesn't make any fucking sense

how so?

Can I get a fucking run down of this larp?

i thought the same thing. reads like george smiley fan fiction written by a cranked out 30 y/o boomer.

>30 is the new boomer?

Attached: DELET.jpg (960x685, 55K)

>mfw the entire deep state was trolled and baited by a "larp"

Attached: a.jpg (250x248, 14K)

c-checked and confirmed?

Even if Q is a larp. The MSM invested billions of dollars covering it.

I don't understand any of this or why this chan is supposed to give a shit since we waged a war to get rid of him.

Last I knew August 11 was supposed to be some big day and he or someone dumped his trip passwords. Either its go time or its over. Niggers in another thread were saying his trip passwords formed a message or some shit.

And WHY???
The lady doth protest too much, me thinks.

trillions even!

There have been so many "big days/weeks/months" that have come and gone with nothing happening it's just beyond pathetic now that they actually get all excited and worked up.

Don't see why not.
Everybody's mad.
This is great.

Attached: awoo.jpg (747x800, 229K)

The only thing I can think of is the dude gave up or its really happening this time so his work is done. Whatever that means.

I wonder if the guy will ever step forward and claim his fame.
Probably wouldn't be wise, there'd be boomers looking to lynch him. Actually they probably wouldn't believe him, and neither would we

Insert Nelson laugh here.

Invested? They probably made money on their coverage

Yikes, son
if big, true

Attached: Checkem.png (291x219, 36K)

Q is an AI program developed by the NSA that Snowden let loose into the wild. We're all fucked. Skynet incoming. Mother of all happenings around the corner.

>the COOP
what did he mean by this?

It's not like the password can be changed...

Which would make this all ultra pointless which is fine because it engaged the boomers. Maybe it was some sort of divisive psyOp that had the opposite/intended effect? Maybe Q was just a terrible boomer and it took 2 seconds to figure out his passwords?

One of you Qcumbers need to lay this out for us retards that don't follow this. Did y'all win or lose here? Is she going to jail or is it her turn? Can we go back to skykangz now?

coup

>The plan
Trust It.

Attached: trust the plan.png (924x386, 22K)

>Qcumbers
I'm just an user who followed the Q shit for amusement.
Big if true, or a larp that somehow turned into national news. Either way Jow Forums should've enjoyed it

Is Q bait?

The second part makes no fucking sense. If it's a LARP, and he faked the whole thing to seem more convincing it doesn't logically follow why it would destroy his credibility.

It could very well be a larp, and he could very well have faked it all. Please show me where at this exact point are people jumping off the fucking Qwagon?

this really is the greatest timeline, I am glad I was born to bear witness to such extraordinary levels of clownery

>born to late to explore the earth
>born to early to explore space
>born just in time to live through this weird anime-fueled cyberpunk future with your fellow cybernazis

Attached: cyberpepe.jpg (528x732, 52K)

>Anonymous made the pastebin
>t. Anonymous
t. Anonymous

Attached: f.gif (310x248, 2.26M)

don't think so.
do a search on goog books using every single tripcode except the new ones today.
pages of reading material any social engineering would not steer you toward.
it's either a counter benevolent ai or human intervention cat n mouse mind fk for earache schmitt.
tptb don't want you reading any of it.

>doesn't know a months old meme
you have to go back

>the absolute state of boomers

truly the best fucking timeline :^)

Attached: 24063863.60000004_9a2.png (377x326, 11K)

Qanon is too big now. If it was an intelligence asset before now, you can bet it'll be glowing soon.

No shit. It's the most interesting thing to happen on the internet probably ever. Either a LARP becomes a worldwide movement against corruption, or the greatest takedown of evil since the beginning of recorded history is underway. Either way, ignoring it is the real lunacy.

Trips of truth.
I enjoy the Q threads, but all of the retards who spend so much anger and hate saying "it's all a larp! It's fake!", don't seem to realize I don't give a shit if it is. Watching the boomers lose their shit and just maybe get redpilled in the process amuses me

The author of the post is being sarcastic

>hehe, just a larp, right guys? that's why the intel agencies are tracking us, just a larp!

I've been following Q-related posts and events since late last October. I'm 100% convinced, at this point, it's legit. At some point the raw weight of coincidences becomes overwhelming to logic counter arguments.
>threadreaderapp.com/thread/1014368693801742337.html
That being said, even if for whatever reason I didn't see fit to believe in the efficacy of Q, I would still follow Q-related events because of the relevance of it all, as you point out.
The msm 4am talking points wouldn't have triggered hundreds of near-identical "Q is a larp" stories the other day if the phenomena wasn't genuinely powerful.Operation Mockingbird is alive and well and they have deemed Q a dire enemy. That alone promotes interest.

Attached: 201803270.jpg (1225x1501, 231K)

this

I don't know m8, when you get invested in something, you start seeing coincidences everywhere. Confirmation bias is one hell of a drug.

Kek agrees

hey guys im Q but actually im gay

Q is the master of bait.

Attached: 4th of july pepe.jpg (596x543, 108K)

My take. Apart from the weird predictions that at least only two that I'm aware has peaked my interest.

Whoever is chronicling aspects of those involved has helped me understand WTH is going on. Larp or not. The person is keeping a close eye and showing all the shadiness that's going on. It's brought up some arguments to consider and debate.