Why can't white people say the n word?

Attached: nword.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_about_the_word_"niggardly"
youtube.com/watch?v=dF1NUposXVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I say it. But then I have the physique to back me up.

We can, nigger.

It's really really rude to the point of being offensive.

Fuck off nigger

I prefer floppie.

Attached: Rhodesians Never Die.jpg (720x720, 101K)

Not directly calling somebody the n word but when quoting someone or in comedy.

nigger........spear chucker......blue gum

Id be glad to give up the word nigger if there was a word other races could say that lets us legally beat the shit out of them.

My rule is, if niggers say it, I can say it too.
If niggers don't want to be called niggers, they first need to stop calling themselves niggers.

post body

Nigger

Only white people in euroshit countries can't say the nigger word

not seeing the connection

>muh land of the free
yeah you will only lose your job and any good job prospect for the rest of you life and will get harassed by a bunch of niggers for the next 6 months. with that kind of freedumb no one need state laws

a lot of blacks say crackers to whites and you guys don't do anything to defend yourself, whites are weak

so you want to get beaten up?

first i dont get emotionally worked up by a word and second i literally never got called that

>why don't you go around swearing at peopleherr durr
Because I'm not a nigger so my father taught me how to not act like a retarded monkey.

Attached: 1522297761053.jpg (518x517, 26K)

How the hell can white people still speak at all?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_about_the_word_"niggardly"

sure they can:
youtube.com/watch?v=dF1NUposXVQ

pewdiepie said the n word he later apologized, lol

BONGO LIPS

Attached: 25cbb933640a49f2127c3f9af58ea90ef9159502a7150b9ef06f2cc5f5c433fd.png.jpg (255x242, 15K)

>beaten up?
by who? niggers? none of them never dares.

Two reasons:
1. They live/work around blacks

2. They're cowards who let jews tell them what to think and say.

why are niggers prone to violent outbursts or something?

Yeah but that's not even an insult. Unless it's supposed to be and that's just their 70 IQ showing?

i hate wiggaz

Because black people were enslaved and are still dealing with the after-effects of slavery. To use the N word is to mentally abuse black people. A lot of retards on here use the N word, but they probably know better to not use it in real life.

tell that to white kids at school

yeah irl they shut the fuck up when they see Tyrone in front of them

Nigger

Because America is no longer a White Nationalist country. Also pro nationalist countries had very limited freedom of speech. It rare a white person discriminates his own race.

Attached: wrong-kiddo.png (800x420, 180K)

Unlimited*

You can. Say after me: N-word. They even use it on TV.

We can say nigger, my gypsy friend

A, no one understands your gibberish.
B, no one listens to niggers anyway.

Niggers are biggest cowards on earth. They believe in magic, bad ghosts, and any other supersticious bullshit. You will never see a nigger walking around solo, unless mentally ill or junkie. They always gang up. They're only tough when ganged up. While separate, they're always submissive, like slaves.

Nougat?

I say it. But then I open carry to back me up.

Attached: 1529520223488[1].png (960x960, 331K)

Me and my friends used to play a game. Whoever said nigger the loudest was the winner.

this is why white girls love us

We should build a wall to keep amerimutts out.

15 years ago you would just get a sad look and a "Why would you say that?" from a black person. Nowadays they chimp out like there's no tomorrow.
They're not suffering from shit, they've just been told by the (((media))) that's it's the worst hate crime that could happen and they eat it up like the niggers they've become.

I missed,
C, they are either mumbling gibs or muh Dick.

Please use a meme-flag if you're going to be posting racist shit. That is not how Canada should be represented.

neger negro.
arabs turks pakis get really mad if you call em niggers.they really hate em. they will try to knife you if they enough together

Attached: 1517687837398.jpg (455x416, 39K)

what, nigger?

Because niggers are too dumb due to low IQ and Kool Aid for brains.

>larping as a nigger
you've reached the lowest of the low

Attached: 1533923491495.png (587x143, 11K)

you're not supposed to call niggers something that reminds them they're not like normal people, because they hate themselves for the obvious differences, yes even muh dick, most niggers don't live to the inflated stereotype and think to have got the absolute shorter straw at life.

also because they're eternally hungry for gibs and raging at the n-word is a way for them to exercise social powers.

I am meme-flagging.

Niggers are so weak they are still enslaved.
Niggers are so stupid they have to have laws passed so that if I call you a nigger, and stomp your ass when you try to fight me, I can go to jail
Niggers can't accomplish anything with out handouts
Niggers would be extinct if it were not for the charity of the white man.

You will never amount to anything niggers. Stay mad, and fuck with enough white people, and you will see how fast 13% of a population can disappear over night.

tits or gtfo

Attached: 1533599540533.gif (360x360, 3.05M)

You can but people get triggered and act like children

kek

because there are rules to engagement.
this is a white concept only whites know.

if white people created the word, isn't black people using it cultural appropriation?

nigger

Just let them have that word, it will just self propitiate there class system from ever looking smart. It will also make them sound lower class and less lily to be given the chance to speak opening about race problems. There are bigger fish to fry, like the word racism itself, now it means that they cant be racist, thats the shit ou have to watch out for.

because the communists took over

American women say it all the time during sex.
Whats the problem with it?

We can. Try and stop me.

Just start calling niggers nigerians. They can't say anything about that because it's true.

>the n word
I say "no" all the time. Of course white people can say that. Dont be a nigger.

I can scream it right now and noone would give a shit

Look up the bell curve. Low IQ only plagues one majority group. It would be cool if you realized that throwing "low IQ" around Jow Forums as an insult is absolutely laughable and reminds all users here who really has the low IQ.

White people invented the word nigger. Why cant they say it? Furthermore, creating no no words only gives it more power.

am i not supposed to?

Agreed overall, however, I just wanna exchange a thought.

Take into account that not all black people are niggers, but that only some of them are.

You have to also remember that the term eventually evolved to not only represent characteristics of black people, but characteristics of people in general, that are otherwise considered unfavorable or detestable.

There are plenty of those in the older generation who have seen racism for what it can actually be, and they know the difference between words and actions.

It's mainly the current generation of millennials (with the exception of a few outliers) that are so easily prone to words-imply-action narrative that's being utilized.

Afterall, remember that if you're young, you're vulnerable, and you're still very ignorant in how the world works.

I hope that kinda helps ya understand some things a bit more.

I just said, thought, and typed the word nigger. Not a damn thing you can do about it.

Attached: 872368476287347348.jpg (2000x1188, 392K)

>Why can't white people say the n word?
We can say whatever the fuck we want.

Why are you letting niggers dictate to Whites what we can or can't say?

BECAUSE CUMSKIN HIGHLY OFFENDS YOUR RETARDED BITCH ASS FUKKEN HILARIOUS

CALL YOURSELVES SUPERIOR WHEN U REACT LIKE PRIMATIVE CHILDREN UNDER DURRESS OF YOUR OWN HYPOCRACY FOH DICKSHRINK FUCKING LUNAR

Attached: IMG_20130805_124141.jpg (121x124, 5K)

You really think a nigger decides what we can say or not?

because a jew will fire them

I can say nigger because I'm black too