Why are blue states nicer places to live and more sucessful and wealthy than red states?

Why are blue states nicer places to live and more sucessful and wealthy than red states?

I mean just compare west virginia and alabama to Massachusetts and Washington

Attached: 7633898443.png (896x1600, 940K)

>nicer

California is statistically the worst place to live in the US.

now fuck off meme flag.

Attached: 4901.jpg (444x606, 57K)

I mean just compare Texas and Illinois.

Yet they have the best economy in the usa. Just look at silicon valley. Extreme wealth and innovation everywhere.

are you just bored today?

California lost millions in revenue in the last few weeks from having shit and needles on literally half the streets of major cities like San Francisco so kindly eat a dick and die and also what's my fucking name

Attached: 1531329073556.jpg (825x960, 74K)

Ironic its also only enjoyable by the extremely wealthy huh? Fuck that state, glad I left.

Do not be fooled, massachusetts is an absolute hellhole. Just because the quality of life is alright doesnt make mass not a fucking nightmare to live in.

I live in alabama. Too many niggers in mobile country and it's a shit hole. Baldwin county is 95% white and a great place to raise a family.

Tl;dr blacks ruin everything

No they don't. GDP ≠ best economy. Anyone can have the outward appearance of wealth if they max out the credit card. The fact of the matter is that California has over a hundred billionaires who register their companies in tax havens like Delaware, a bunch of third worlders and hardly anything in between. GDP per capita w/cost of living adjustments puts California in the bottom half of the country.

Good slide thread homo, the three biggest states undergoing an exodus are Illinois, California and New York because they’re taxing people into the ground and everyone wants out

Then why is the middle class fleeing from California faster than any other state? And why do they have the worst homeless problem in the country?

are you stoned?

They aren't.

California literally has the worst poverty and the worst quality of life in the entire US

You'll notice that blue states have the most income inequality and the most poverty, they are essentially gigantic slave plantations.

Attached: cali.png (988x242, 28K)

Despite the fact that the blue states have been voting to suppress the productive capacity of the red states for decades now by outsourcing manufacturing and crushing blue collar work (while refusing to tax their moneymakers like tech and giving huge tax incentives to Pedowood), they still do very well for their people.

>Massachusetts
>Nice
Yeah the red towns maybe. Ever been to Brockton? Ware? Springfield? Fall River? New Bedford? Chelsea? North Adams?

What innovation?

Liberalism is a consequence of cramming people together in cities. Successful businesses cause people to relocate to work for them. This increases population density and causes liberalism. It's the effect, not the cause. If it were the cause, the biggest most successful companies would be in Cuba and the USSR.

great rainbow trout bait

The funny thing about lolifornia is that the only companies that are even doing well there are companies that are criminally undertaxed like e-commerce. They'll fuck that up too, eventually.

what are you doing here? go cry at street my fuet friend

Mass is a shithole they can't even fix the roads anywhere in the entire state, it just eats cars. They're building fuckloads of big apartment buildings/condos everywhere and not expanding the highway infrastructure, but traffic had already began reaching critical mass in recent years. that's okay, car and health insurance is mandatory so you won't have to worry about money burning a hole in your pocket.

Attached: 1533552903140.jpg (389x613, 36K)

(cont)
It's probably one of the reasons that those places come up with so many new ideas. Perhaps the sole benefit to their corrupt system is they render so many other sectors unprofitable that people have to look to new unregulated areas in order to continue making money.

the blue parts of MA are all shitholes.
pretty much everything outside of boston / worcester / lowell is red territory.

Lowell is literally a mini detroit.

t. new hampshirefag

Silicon valley
> Extreme wealth and Innovation
user are you alright

>bleached blonde hair
>painted on eyebrows
>giant nose

Do I even need to say it?

>Team Blackeyes

>That's a dude....

Attached: 1480619495752.gif (245x230, 871K)

There are two types of blue states.

The first type is where the population is overwhelmingly white, or the state is incredibly segregated, so the whites have not experienced diversity and turned tribal yet. These whites often vote for more state government spending and higher taxes because they don't mind their money going to the state because it's not funding brown babies at white expense.

The second type of blue state is a state where non-whites make up such a large percentage of the population that Republicans can't win.

Red states fall in between. Still majority white but the whites have been redpilled by diversity.

Lmao so much this.

To be fair, girls like her look great with multicultural eye shadow.

Aye, that's what I've long said myself. The more dense an urban population is, the greater the likelihood for negative interactions between individuals. As a result they start doing shit like banning guns, coming up with new ways to control people (drugging them, creating a plethora of regulations) because the truth is people can't really get along together in a behavioral sink. Freedom is always greatest on the frontier, and that's largely a function of population density. You can do pretty much anything you want if no one is around to stop you or bitch at you. To destroy the shitlib, you must destroy the city. Besides, they just vampirically suck up and steal wealth from areas around them like an architectural Jew.

Power breeds corruption. Only the entitled elite seek to corrupt the world, and must be shed from whatever crevice their kind seeks out... Right or left, it makes no difference.

>nicer places to live
Ironically because they have less blacks. These liberal fucks live in gated communities with all whites yet pretend to care about diversity.

and none of that is in the pockets of the common man
being exploited is not the same as benefitting as it turns out

>Mass is a shithole they can't even fix the roads anywhere in the entire state, it just eats cars.
this is also true.
you can literally see where the NH / MA state line is in the road as your are driving. Because as soon as you go from plastow to haverhill or salem turns into Methuen / Lawrence, all the businesses immediately disappear, the roads narrow to 1 lane and are covered in potholes.

My brother lives in WV while I live in NJ. You couldn't possibly be more wrong.

Is that why the blue state fags move into red states for lower taxes and then shit it up ala Colorado?

Report rulebreaking troll threads

Also fuck you personally for insulting my state

Attached: Homeland.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

>blacks drag down your economy
>the more you're around them the more conservative you get

Attached: not-this-crap[1].jpg (500x465, 39K)

>everywhere
In top 1% gated communities*

sad that you're too much of a brainlet to be wealthy in this day and age, eh?