Is the west doomed or will there be a war?

Is the west doomed or will there be a war?

Attached: 15p9ii.jpg (1024x689, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6041073/Taylors-Hill-African-youths-throw-rocks-police-Melbourne-authorities-say-no-threat-safety.html?ito=social-twitter_DailyMailAU
youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI&index=1&list=RDaDaOgu2CQtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There will be mass segregation, and eventually borders will be redrawn.

If there is a war, it will be over before we know it started and all will be ash.

you forgot your flag, rabbi

The west will degenerate to a de facto apartheid system with the indigenous Europeans in isolated gated communities in the countryside with the Africian and Islamic colonists controlling the cities.

>Israel
>forgets memeflag
>deletes
>Post with European flag

Attached: 1524824186698.png (593x580, 621K)

that's better

Attached: 1532739784569.png (240x232, 25K)

Nice try jew

"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war." ~ Douglas MacArthur

the West will look like South Africa in 20-30 years.Gated communities,high homicide(West already has higher homicide than some East European countries)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6041073/Taylors-Hill-African-youths-throw-rocks-police-Melbourne-authorities-say-no-threat-safety.html?ito=social-twitter_DailyMailAU

There will be a war and that war will decide if we're screwed or not

gone without a trace

Right wingers would never lose a civil war in these times

shutchyo rot teeth dickshrink caucazoid bitch ass up fuck yo euro standards u dont know got damn shit about america u cumskin nigger shut the fuck up and keep shit in your own fucking lanes always trying to dictate what free spirits want and need when all you know is imperialistic racist narcissism fuck you types of racist males

fucking retardrd cumskin

Attached: 1417991648411.gif (320x286, 796K)

How about cultural rebirth, and search for a meaning.
All of this while rejecting shitskins long enough till sane western peole can leave this gay world behind for the frontier of space.

Attached: 1529388520140.png (1067x800, 1.02M)

the west will be run by nigger women. But by then, the whites will have moved on to the next thing...and on and on it goes

0/10

Grid down and a societal breakdown is our best hope for survival.

both

there'll be wars in strong countries and the shit ones will collapse with barely any fight, place your bets now for who'll go first!

Attached: the violence has escalated 2.jpg (1000x927, 131K)

War
Alois irlmaier
Seiner von Resenburg
Elena Aiello

There will be a great war. Western civ is too important to lose. Evolution is on our side. Muslims and Jews and Commies and ultra-rich think they can take it from us. But it's our world now. We're not giving up without a fight.

The EU will fall after this Turk prank by Trump, China will be on his knees, italy, hungary, brazil and india will become best buddies with the USA.
I dont think there will be a war. They tried to take away USA and freedom away, but trump can do it!!

France or The US

Civil wars in cucked countries, but the west will win

>Evolution is on our side
this

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI&index=1&list=RDaDaOgu2CQtI

Attached: rtx3aa9o-e1499353107653.jpg (4825x2715, 792K)

I don't know at this point.
I thought this shit would start to reverse by now but it's only accelerating forward faster and faster.
It just gets worse and worse and these faggots won't back down no matter what they just double down no matter how many times you fuck them up.

Attached: IMG_0417.jpg (550x415, 88K)

Ever wonder why the West is killing killed off? Look to America. Ever since this shithole place got important the world has gone whacky. From the US dismantling apartheid states in Africa, to siding with Balkan Muslims in wars, to everything. US of A is fucking the whore of Babylon and a devils country.

Attached: question_07.png (374x347, 171K)

Pakistan doesn't have the will to resist?

Attached: 1509056196412.gif (375x304, 790K)

That's not necessarily true. There is a lot of division on the right. For instance, there are a lot of right leaning people who aren't white; but a lot of hardcore conservatives want nothing to do with them. Nonetheless, there are a lot of conservatives that have no problem cooperating with people of other ethnicities. For instance, many on this board have a lot of respect for the Koreans during the LA riots.

I hope war. I want to volunteer and have a meaningful death. Dying in the warfield for a greater cause would be beautiful.

Attached: 1506793918362.gif (500x350, 1.26M)

>Greater cause
Like dying for a race or nation that could give less of a shit about you?

fuck off memeflag kike.

we are not like them user, you know this, we will survive everything.

But I think these anglos have to go through a process

Yeah, In America it might not be true.
But in Europe I think the right-wing will succeed, and we're only growing stronger here

Stop projecting, memeflag.

if and when shit goes down you whites are outnumbers, even with guns, you're up against cucked police and cucked military as well as deep state fags.

so you'll need all the help you can get, including roof koreans and vietgooks like me who share your same hatred against chinks nigs/muz/mexicans.

but of course there will always be CIAnigs and shills in Jow Forums trying to sow seeds of division on a daily basis.

Attached: BAP quote.jpg (1000x588, 85K)

you know how this works, all you need are fishing hooks a line and some knives. that's all you need. while the world burns we will still survive. we don't much.

also did you renew your hunting permit? reindeer season started today, your way to get prime joikaboller

I didn't the police won't allow me to have guns anymore, legally at least. I could still have gone with my uncle though, it just has to be his guns

fucking reindeer, they always try to steal your fish. last time I was up in hardangervidda. I spotted one that ran off with a 15 kg trout in it's mout

sons of bitches, they all need to die

Both.

do you have reindeer stealing your fish in germany too? they are cancer, you have to kill all of them or else they steal all your trout

whatever you do, never show weakness or doubt to a reindeer, because then they will strike

to a lesser extent moose too, but the seasons starts later this fall. they always go for the cod. my damn once I spotted a moose here, he had I kid you not over 20 cod in his mouth. the son of a bitch

we try to warn you against these things, but you never listen. you only go. oy vey what a pruddy animal. little do you know they are stealing our fish. fucking tourists. meanwhile in the real world I have to deal with all the reindeer and moose stealing our fish

>or will there be a war
Ya cause the last two went so well

Attached: 1533759964461.jpg (495x600, 240K)

learn to nigger better

my god I think I just heard a reindeer outside. yeah it's a reindeer allright I know those steps

son of a bitch, he is not stealing my fish that is for sure. I'll be back

did anyone see the reindeer? did he come here? I lost him

he pooped outside that's my last sight of him. God damn reindeer pooping all over your lawn, he did that on purpose.