YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB MCDONALDS

>create a coin backed by a 1:1 exchange rate with a globally-available item which can directly sustain human life instead of being a shiny metal
>limit it's ability to be tendered to the remainder of 2018

We were THIS fucking close to having a perfect worldwide currency.

>inb4 some bullshit about volatility

For the remainder of the time humanity occupies planet earth, there will be Big Macs. Arguments based on sustained value are void.

Attached: mac-coin-big-mac-lead.jpg (755x400, 302K)

Burger bump.

Attached: pick1.jpg (600x364, 37K)

>falling for a Boomer meme
stop consuming english tabloids using fancy words to sound smart

This is funny, but more seriously they would just change the bread / pink slime / mayo / whatever to make their burger cheaper.

Would stick my dick in that cheeseburger

nigger what? Name a more perfect concept for currency than a non-volatile token which can be equally traded at a flat rate for something consumable and necessary for life (nutrition).

Cheeseburger-kun is not for lewd. AvocadoBurger is the thirsty slut and you may have her.

Burger bump

Attached: noes.png (600x979, 207K)

>Creat bic mac coins , sell trillon of it , crash the group without survivor , open another fastfood restaurant brand , repeat.

Good goy

Even if its worker nobody would let this happen , no inflation , no deflation , you can't manipulate economy anymore without crashing a whole group.

Attached: american leader.jpg (1162x850, 293K)

Except Big Macs are eternal. Big Macs and Coca Cola will be commonplace far after the pyramids have faded from memory.

Attached: 1531243216053.jpg (320x203, 15K)

>Except Big Macs are eternal. Big Macs and Coca Cola will be commonplace far after the pyramids have faded from memory.

Sure thing user , some dishonest people do this there building house, taking money from the customer without doing the service , crash the compagny file for bankrucy , do it again and again.

What if i don't like your shitty bigmac and your coke ? why would i agree to get my money even more privatised by multinational?
Is my compagny is going to paid me with thoses coin to eat your shit food ? what's it some sort of commie ideal ? a fucking gulag ?

Attached: 1530419852324.jpg (403x392, 99K)

>its been around 60 years so its eternal

Kek amerimutts you so silly, you have no history at all. there are roads in my town dating back to 300BC and they are still safe to drive on

>What if i don't like your shitty bigmac and your coke ?

Then you make coins for cheese and wine and start a cold war with burger ideology and France becomes Soviet Union

Attached: wendy.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

CLASSIC

EXIT

SCAM

Attached: 1506710551125.jpg (4175x3635, 1.07M)

Can you eat the road? No.

You shouldn't say that too loudly, the marxists will tear up the road for it's privilege.

Attached: wendySenpai.png (982x986, 669K)

Crazy how this is actually backed by something, unlike the US Dollar.

Interesting. This has to do with the Big Mac index? I think people take it way more seriously than it is meant to.

Not only is it backed, it's backed a diversified commodity.

Beef, lettuce, pickles and bread all have independent valuations. Secret Mac Sauce prevents counterfeiting.

This.

Fucking hippie boomer are the worse boomer.

Attached: The great vacuum.png (532x557, 46K)