So apparently using volunteer inmate's to put out fires and giving them job experience when they get out is slave labor...

So apparently using volunteer inmate's to put out fires and giving them job experience when they get out is slave labor, is true left really that insane?

Attached: 1533914576851.jpg (750x788, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/08/09/man-charged-in-california-wildfire-refuses-to-go-to-court.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm personally in favor of letting California burn.

13th Amendment. You have to reread it. Slavery was not ever outlawed once you are in jail sadly.

Prison systems get away with legalized slavery.

Also volunteer inmate
>volunteer inmate

Prisoners should be used as slaves for infrastructure construction and crisis management, instead of sitting in their cells draining tax money imo

welcome to the neoliberal dystopia

Prisoners should be slaves for organ-harvesting.

>plutocrats
audible cringe

That is smoke by the way,

Attached: 180810065653-wildfire-smoke-nyc-large-169.jpg (460x259, 28K)

>is true left really that insane?

Yes

Attached: psychos.png (732x600, 226K)

it's only slavery if they are being forced to work against their will.
otherwise it is community service

this is the wisest option

who is profiting from a fire brigade?

Surprise surprise

foxnews.com/us/2018/08/09/man-charged-in-california-wildfire-refuses-to-go-to-court.html

Literally nothing wrong with enslaving convicts.

this
why stop it?

>implying capitalists cause forest fires
>implying forest fires aren't natural and inevitable
Seriously, trees literally evolved to depend on forest fires. The only problem with forest fires, is that all the infrastructure humans built don't mix well with them.

They committed crimes. Now they get to atone for those crimes. They get released eventually. So it isn't slavery where there is no hope of freedom. Don't be a criminal, stay out of prison. Fuck liberals and this "slavery" shit.

There'd be less violence as well since they'll all be tired out by the end of the day.

I was in prison and worked in a CNC machine shop. Sometimes we did 12 hour shifts. They paid me time + pennies per hour. I had a job waiting for me in a machine shop when I got out. Ten years later I travel around the country repairing CNC machines, vacuum formers, all sorts of big industrial fabrication stuff. If I never went to prison Id probably be roofing houses or just doing heroin.

There's a fine line there. You dont want companies to become reliant on prisoners as a business model, but you need to be doing something with prisoners besides feeding them and letting them become better criminals.

Didn't liberals invent slavery?

> california burns
Every year i see in the news things like "california in flames! gorillion square miles burning, ancient forests lost forever! unprecedented damage, the nature will not recover from this for decades", i see pictures of burned houses and huge flames.
And next year the exact same thing happens again, and then again. How is it possible? When the california will run out of things to burn?

Forests are constantly generating things that want to burn, it's literally a central component of their ecosystem. If we literally conquered forest-fires and there was never one again, the ecological damage would probably be immense.

>illegals
>criminals
>drug abuse
All caused by wildfires.

> California's economy is larger then a majority of other countries economies, therefore they are important to keep
The poor red states your from could be left to burn, the only 3 things the midwest provides are crops, poor whites, and drug addicts

I always wondered why my dad had pictures of him with firetrucks, when i was older he explained to me he was a crackhead and when he was in prison they had him fight forrest fires with the other inmates. Seems like it helped his self esteem.

If I were an inmate, I'd be more than happy to get out of the shitty prison system and do something useful and exciting for a change.

>t. butthurt califag

It's like arguing for unlimited immigration because of the positive economic effect.

I'd rather live in poverty among my countrymen than in prosperity with morally bankrupt degenerates who hate me and everything I stand for.

Nothing smart about that. You'd rather be a lowly wage cuck.

You are what's wrong with humanity. You exist to grow.

Attached: A30F994F-579B-47FB-93FD-069B40E0F3CF.jpg (750x740, 435K)

Attached: B8B89726-ED8F-4619-84A0-11D3513CE394.jpg (750x947, 779K)

I live in southern oregon I say enslave them all this smoke fucking sucks