Would Kurt Cobain lurk Jow Forums if he was coming of age now?

Would Kurt Cobain also be a White Nationalist seeing as that is the counter culture thing now? Would he embrace pissing off hippy boomers and rabid libtards like us?

Attached: kurt-cobain-350a-042711.jpg.cf.jpg (350x525, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rPIJk0MKSWM
newint.org/features/1994/09/05/rebel
youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2nK5IQs_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah he was a pussy who would do anything kathleen hannah told him to do

>Would he embrace pissing off hippy boomers and rabid libtards like us?

Oh look kids, another illiterate bong.

what you meant to say was "like we do"; your sentence says that we are boomers and libtards.

You don't follow this, do you?

Sure.

Attached: 1532799367814.jpg (1000x1000, 145K)

What if Kurt didn’t wish to menstruate?

Attached: 04E54AED-D697-4830-AA35-FDE838703DC0.jpg (400x691, 61K)

I'm rotting here instead of listening to her at Sziget.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rPIJk0MKSWM

cobain was a total leftist. he was pro-feminism, anti-chad, pro-drug, pro-welfare, pro-peace-love-happiness. guy was an idiot, but a talented musician.

lol who the hell cares, popular music has been shit since the 80s, Kurt Cobain and Nirvana included. I can't stand that whiny shit "music" any more than I like "muh South, South Bronx" shit

no. he was a degenerate druggie homo. he would have been a sjw.

He hated Reagan, Bush, and Clinton

Generation X is the one that will suffer most from present government policies of free trade and from 14 years of Reagan-Bush-Clinton economics.

newint.org/features/1994/09/05/rebel

Maybe if he was a millenial or a zoomer, but as himself he would just be like the other washed up celebrities.

He was an emasculated cuck feminist boy that was murdered by a self-hating whore feminist.
He tasted justice and good riddance.

No. No artists buy into your stupid reactionary politics.

One of the most boomerist posts I have seen here yet

>Anarchist meme flag
>Talks about reactionary politics
Oh,that's rich.

Good question and here’s something worth noting
Kurt contain predicted this millennial generation
which I consider born 1995 onwards

Kurt Stating “. I can imagine the future where people use music as a means to get laid where it doesn’t mean as much to them”

If he realized Jews largely were behind this I guarantee he woulda changed his tone on this new breed of anti sjws

You’d have to ask Dave group or kris novaselic how they feel that’s probably how. Kurt would feel

What are u waiting for text them or call them u have the inter webs

Look up what a reactionary is you idiot

no he'd probably be a cross dressing faggot in 2018 like Caitlin Jenner

Attached: 1533616614149.jpg (736x736, 51K)

he would be trans.

>implying I'm wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE

>he was a junkie
>had some commie thoughts
>self-declared himself a 'feminist'
>said once he would be a queer if he was gay and he wanted to be gay or bissexual, constantly dressed as women on shows
>was constantly cucked by courtney love
>believed everybody should have equal opportunities
He would hate it here. He would get depressed knowing that this exists. Probably would end up killing himself again.

kek

Here is a comic he drew

Attached: mrmoustachecomicstrip.jpg (1349x925, 1.28M)

He'd be a tranny or a tumblrista.

Is that desTINY

>that is the counter culture thing now
Retard.

who?

Go to bed Grandpa

Attached: 1532756664003.gif (947x537, 227K)

Attached: axl kurt.jpg (1200x756, 207K)

Yes he would. He loathed orthodox of any kind.

GTFO. Youll be banned from pol/

You've got to be fucking kidding me

Well not like I held Nirvana in particularly high regard but they are in my music library. I'm starting to reconsider.

Probably yes. Alt-righters are just the new hipsters, the victims of the weight of the pendulum, that always makes it move in the opposite side. He was a faggot loving faggot when it was unpopular, so it is safe to say he would be a faggot hating faggot now.

>You've got to be fucking kidding me
Where have you been?
Their music is still good, despite their faggy politics.

I fucking loved nirvana back in the day. Then I realised he was a complete lefty cuck. sucks

Glad he kissed the shotgun.

>muh people are just contrarians
>nobody really has real ambitions

Attached: 1471932491227.png (500x500, 144K)

I'm glad the fucker offed himself.
Bitch never stopped whining about his god damn tummy aches.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x315, 34K)

Kurt was PC before most people had ever heard the term. He donated concert ticket sales to far left non profits and described himself as a feminist. If he hadn't killed himself, he'd probably be a gender neutral antifa junkie right now.

Honestly it's at least somewhat likely bizarre as that sounds.

Kurt would be a she already (if not xer)

This.

Did you grow up in a stable family?

He'd lurk r9k. Oh and he didn't kill himself, Courtney Love did It.

No but he would have killed himself if he hadnt souled out to the sodomy ritual of his band nirvana and the hippie fags of masonic bloodlines who formed the gen x wicked and faithless cult of personality responsible for sodomizing the altar boy and allowing the rap game to take over with blasphemous jayhovas amd yeezus and etc... niggers and their babylonian arab slavemasters. Since they cant/wont read, niggas are destined to be castrated by the egytian fair skin sect of a tryant patriarch society of middle east fuedal warlords. Lunatics praising allah as a false phophets followers who neither obey the celestial signs of the heaven nor render the roman tax as JESUS commands. This is why their babylon towers like the burj will burn down as sky scrapers and the empire built on silicone space time evaporates in the sand as a castle of glass cards placed upon mobile grids will fail as Job prophesied about the world wide web.

Though these words fall mostly on deaf ears, as annointed one you either SEA the throne of cepheus and unravel the elder scroll or you are doomed to oblivion as pic related unseals a fate far more mystical than the cancer that is julius in this august as the calendar has lagged an eon which is to say an aeon and increment of roman rounding error overlaps the regulus annointing with the divine pentecost of the dawn bringer of spring ophiuchus and the easter ressurected constellation of a zodiac brought to southern cross alignment with the Mediterranean skies of the italian shores as the Cassiopeia and Cleopatra fable archs become an oddisee of an illiad adventure amd the exodus of egypt makes apparent that mongoloid kikes are not african offspring of an emancipated american slave race the world loves to hate yet idolize.

Hail caeser. Fuck this nihilist little 666 bastard son and ungrateful hack musician. His sin was unforgivable and his death in vain. Fuck the foo too. You fanboiiis have a long road to hell in the sodom finale.

Attached: 2018-06-13 04.01.02.jpg (3264x2448, 2.81M)

that looks really fake.

Yes, what about you?

E D G Y
D
G
Y

Attached: kurt_cobain_640_13.jpg (640x412, 51K)

His band name was literally Nirvana

like buddhism dude that's a religion i can get behind Yeah Dude

And he just dittoed all that riot grrl feminist bullshit

that's a certain pussywhipped conceited mentality that's bringing this world down, he probably shot himself upon realizing he was a twat

his "tummy aches" was nerve damage in his spine which caused severe gastrointensinal disorder, keeping him from being able to eat food. Right before he died he found a doctor who stopped treating it as stomach issues and found the spinal damage.

Read some history before you mouth off about shit you dont know

>nobody really has real ambitions
That;s not what i said. The meme creators and trend setters are at most 5% of a movement, others are just sheeple, whose belief system adherences are determined by pure chance.

He wouldn't. When Courtney Love got a hold of him, he went total feminist-leftist progressive dipshit. I'm sure you can find the interviews after he had been with her some time and see.

No they weren't they were caused by a disturbance in intestinal motility that started with a percocet addiction which lead to heroin, changing between diarrhea and constipation rapidly

His best friend said his stomach aches were an excuse to take heroin

Nope he was before he met Courtney Love, he became one when he moved to Olympia in 1990 or so.

And a doctor didn't find shit, he lied that he had scoliosis to imitate John Lydon just like he nicked about 100 PiL riffs

No, he'd be lying in a puddle of vomit, feebly trying to find a vein to shoot up in

Attached: Never Forghetti .jpg (641x339, 46K)

>a talented musician.
Yeah, maaaaaan
If he had lived he might even have learned a fifth chord to add to the four he knew already

>Kurdt Kobane
What's up with that spelling?

you are saying he wasnt a talented musician. the top 100 charts would absolutely disagree with you. hes up there with prince, steely dan, bruce springsteen, linkin park, etc.

Kurt was spiked with heroin while Alan Wrench, El Duce and Cali Dewitt held him down after he went to bed the morning of April 3rd. His credit card was stolen from him and was attempted to be used after he died in Seattle area. Years later El Duce and Alan Wrench moved to Riverside CA in tandem. El Duce confessed that Alan Wrench murdered Kurt in the Movie"Kurt and Courtney" El Duce died two days later on the train tracks between his home and Wrench's home after being hit by a train in the early morning.

>just like he nicked about 100 PiL riffs
Wot? I've never heard or read an interview where he stated he liked PIL (which is strange, early PIL was GOAT). Which PIL songs did he stole riffs from?

>this trigger the britpop fag

Where is the trigger on this gun?

Confirmed for never reading a lick or rock history

That was his pseudonym

Kurt definitely wouldn't associate with the feral and hateful left of today. He was a blind and misguided poor guy with intense chronic pain fucked up by the destruction of his family. Poisened by the women in his life.

Attached: Best Jim Morrison quotes pics images pictures (27).jpg (336x412, 30K)

He was what would be considered a hardcore progressive now in like 1991

Gee, for such a "creative" person, you would think he would have picked a pseudonym that wasn't so fucking silly.

>B-but - muh charts
Yeah, the charts determine how talented you are, that's why we have them.
He was shit. I heard all this hype about them in the 1990s and was sorely dissapointed when I got to hear his mumbling, self-pitying drivel.

Attached: emperors-new-clothes-ilene-richard.jpg (600x676, 92K)

I'm sorry his standards of creativity dont live up to your standards. When was the last hit record you put out?

>He didn't chose Burt Kocaine
What a fag

Attached: 1526911803929.jpg (351x351, 17K)

It's brainless and emptyheaded to not wonder where he could be headed-off...

Uh oh! You got me! I sure didn't have (((anyone))) help me make a record. Sorry that I angered you by mocking your heroin addict god.
Faggot.

lick my or balls

Kurt would have never swung right. His beliefs weren't dictated by what was cool in counter culture. Kurt would be leftist in this or any other timeline.

What you consider to be the beginning of the millenial generation is irrelevant. It's objective that the millenial generation begins around 1980.

im not here to change your opinion. thats fine.

At least that makes more sense.

Id pick my.

Rock stars fake their deaths and enlist in the cia. And blame it on suicide.

>reddit space program

Attached: 1529588130812.png (530x554, 79K)

He hung out with riot grrrl punks and fucked the singer of Bikini Kill. You have no idea what you are talking about.

El Duce confesses Courtney offered him $50,000 to kill Kurt. Dies 2 days later. youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2nK5IQs_g

who is that? Axl Rose?

>He hung out with riot grrrl punks and fucked the singer of Bikini Kill.
He fucked Tobi Vail (the drummer) not Kathleen Hanna (the singer). You have no idea what you are talking about :^)

Attached: b7a_1.jpg (462x172, 17K)

its old news by now, but the first three songs on the album "nevermind" discuss guns. Dude was suicidal from the beginning.

Yes

Attached: thenandnow.jpg (650x475, 40K)

>Read some history before you mouth off about shit you dont know

I'm about the same age as this assclown. Saw Nirvana multiple times in the late eighties (not that impressive) bought vinyl records and was a casual fan I suppose.
I'm guessing I know more on this subject than you imagine.
Now get off my lawn kid.

He was a massive faggot, almost as big of a faggot as AP

Attached: Kurt-Cobain-feminism.jpg (576x300, 27K)

>Nuke Seattle
lmao

guy came of age in seattle, what do you expect.

>in the late eighties
They became incredible in 1990, live shows before are meh at best. Which concert did you attend (i have a huge ass bootleg collection), i'm always interested to hear what actual people who were there thought about the band?

Jokes on him, i do what i want... But for real, tfw all the bands you like have retarded political opinions.

Attached: 1250179111426.jpg (317x330, 13K)

You need to watch the soaked in bleach film.

why? i grew out of my nirvana phase many years ago. sold all my rare cd's and vinyls. dont really give a shit about them anymore.

>straight white male kills himself
>AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

Because you wrongly called his death suicide.

retards like you need to grow the fuck up, I'm tired of seeing threads like this on Jow Forums. You are like women who always need celebrities to condone their opinions.
Also, Kurt was most likely Geffen's fuckboy. Someone in Guns n Roses was at some point too

Attached: 1533581316500.jpg (786x768, 406K)

eugenics is a thing moron, Europeans are superior because quality has always been put above quantity

i didnt like Nirvana, liked a lotta that grunge crap in the 90s, but it was like every single band had that "2nd album curse" where once the millions started flowing in, they lost their "life fuckign sucks" edge. Greenday isa great example, so at least Nirvana didnt have to deal w/ that faggotry.