Why didn't Japan attack the USSR from their side?

Why didn't Japan attack the USSR from their side?

Attached: 1532737408849.gif (280x210, 898K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thediplomat.com/2012/08/the-forgotten-soviet-japanese-war-of-1939/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol
youtube.com/watch?v=BvrRkza7C_w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Manchuria
youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M
youtube.com/watch?v=_JasyOrDdt4
youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you're a retarded leaf that doesn't understand logistics.

Even if it was viable to fight a land war in Siberia (which didn't have much industry or resources being exploited at the time) they didn't have the resources.

They had a lot of land to hold on from while running very low on resources like oil and etc. If they lost naval supremacy the US could fuck up their home island, which they did.

There weren't many train tracks in Siberia, not many roads so it would become a slow slog not really impacting the Soviet union too much,

Attached: petergrtiffon.png (246x205, 6K)

Because they signed a treaty, and the Soviet Union had troops guarding that part of the border. Also, Japan was focusing on China. An attack probably wouldn't have succeeded.

They already fought the russojapanese war

Because Hortler was invented by the jews, like al'qaeda or ISIS.

Your misstating the facts. Theyd occupied large areas of Manchuria/Manchukuo, all but isolating the very small population of russians in coastal siberia. Both nations involved in major wars against formidable enemies, would have been meaningless skirmish.

They got dicked hard the last time they tried to ground-war with Russia and were worried it would cause them to lose the pacific theater. They knew they won naval war but Russia's fleet was gone because of the russojapanese war.

The midget nips would sunk on the snow and the USSR would call it a day.

because Eastern Russia is literally a muddy desolate wasteland that would be very hard to move a large army across. on top of that the Japanese stood no chance against the Russians because they had jack shit for anti tank weapons

Aside from being part of the Axis, Japan didn't have a beef with Russia.

pearl harbor was afalse flag to get the amerikikes into the war

they tried to attack through mongolia and got btfo

Because after you take Vladivostok and Magadan there’s nothing to do but wait for the Soviet Rape train to come with thousands upon thousands of tanks that cannot hope to out-produce.

They tried and got their shit kicked in at Khalkhin Gol

fucking leaf, that was what sealed the war. it was never the bombs, it was when the soviet union declared war on japan. then they yielded

how come you not into history?

japan and russia can elobrate. american propaganda is just propaganda, this is the truth

>here weren't many train tracks in Siberia,
implying there were in china

Attached: 1530062658098.gif (250x245, 1.5M)

we dun dropped dat bomb on dose shityeyed bastards, so we gun win.
no it was never about that, soviet declared war
>but dem gommies
if you never paid attention, these commies won the war, not you

but muh tobacoo freddums I tell you what jihaaa

it's time to get honest now, the time of building up morale is over
>fuck you snow nigger, you don't have fredum you don't even have guns!

hitler was an autistic larper with no conception of grand strategy beyond "dur hur master race"

This. Study more OP.

whats your plan buddy?

Attached: 1515466947134.jpg (375x281, 24K)

japan and USSR had a peace treaty until 1945.
stalin insisted on us helping to defeat hitler before he would declare war on the japs.
some historians think this is because the russians were still hesitant about fighting the japs after their humiliation in japan-russian war a few year prior

anyways, they had threatened with this before but they did it. the soviet union declared war on japan, so they surrrendered. sorry america it was never about fatman it was this

I have been told these fairytales too just like you, but they are just that fairytales

that landmass youre referencing is more sparsely populated than canada north of washington state

Denying that the US was the primary force which defeated Japan would be as ignorant and anistorical as denying that the USSR was the primary force that defeated Germany. Moreso, actually.

step one would be not assuming russia will fall in a week because i'm not a 85 IQ mongoloid who believes my own propaganda about the inferiority of slavs. maybe bring fucking winter uniforms for starters

Japan did fight with Soviet troops in China in 1939, and the Japanese got their shit pushed in. They wanted nothing to do with the Soviets.
thediplomat.com/2012/08/the-forgotten-soviet-japanese-war-of-1939/

They tried and got their asses kicked. Gooks are a race of genetically inferior effeminate manlets, they don't perform well in warfare against Europeans. Hitler's biggest mistake was basing his entire war plan on the presumed combat effectiveness of these "honorary Aryan" subhumans, who lost every battle that they fought against Russians and Americans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol

Attached: Based Gook Colonist.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

clock work here it comes...

again no user. yes primary force, they were afraid of the other one in their backyard there. ofc you fought them hard, nobody is denying that, freyja rode over the skies men fell in the hundreds of thousands it was her field day, but it was not the reason for them stopping. it because the soviet union declared war, that would be too much for them and they knew it

also can someone fix this god damn script I am so fucking tired of this timeout

they did
youtube.com/watch?v=BvrRkza7C_w

a waste

Attached: Viral-of-the-Day-Dennis-Rodman-Does-Drag-for-Basketball-Game-in-Argentina.jpg (728x400, 69K)

except there were literally thousands of witnesses who saw japanese pilots, and japanese logos on the aircraft.
plus the japanese ambassadors began destroying documents days before the attack.
the most damning evidence though would be the detailed military plans describing the attack plan, as well the japanese publicly and openly declaring the tremendous success of the attack over state run radio stations in japan.
you are the kind of moron who gives this place a bad name

>communists defeated japan
lol ok

it was a draw.
japanese navy BTFO the soviets at sea

Because the Soviets kicked the living fuck out of them in 1938.

just adding against popular belief it's not odin that takes the dead, it's freyja she is the one picking, the head of the valkyries. Odin simply gets half from her. yes chicks taking half is the age old concept and she chooses what she wants Odin basically have to take her scrups, she is the one doing it

they got its butt kicked in mongolia and boxer wars
russia front was well defended
too bad they didnt coordonate attack
they weren't really really allies

no. we broke the code and knew they were going to do it. lurk more

Attached: 36344916_2255309954484282_592441994899357696_n.jpg (960x660, 100K)

>>fuck you snow nigger, you don't have fredum you don't even have guns!
this but unironically

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol
the soviets deserve no credit for the japanese defeat.
after the japan-russia war of the 30s they had a peace treaty which the soviets respected until the fall of the reichstag.
yes the russians beat the germans, but they did next to nothing in the pacific. they wouldn't even let us use their air bases for bombing campaigns

I'm not saying that user, all I am saying when they finally declared war on japan, japan yielded. now they didn't have to "just" deal with you guys now they came from the soviet union too, so they gave up

the soviets never fired a shot against them, as you know. so it's not credited to them I am only saying that this atomic bomb shit is false which it is. you did all the shit, they never lifted a finger, the nips just gave up
a leaf

But who invented Chorchill and Roosevert?

Daily reminder your continent is over ran with muslims raping your natives while you divide and conquer on Jow Forums

they attacked, but they were defeated

Because USSR werent the ones choking Japan's oil access.

a fucking hamburger

no arguments as always. why are you so stupid each time.... This comes from a goyim that has tons of in family in the and no I am not talking about minnesota and old stuff, present stuff in florida.... sigh...

Why have two wars when you can have one.

This

I am afraid of aligators in florida so I don't bathe there. I am also pretty sure those bastards are trying to get my fish. seriously no I don't dare to go in water there

I am afraid aligators will come and steal my fish

they say go in the water user, but I say NO!
they go, why not, there are aligators there
then they go pussy go in the water god damnit

Soviets had absolutely no chance to invade mainland Japan. They simply did not have the amphibious expertise to do so. They lost so many soldiers and equipment just taking the Kuril Islands and South Sakhalin. Invading from Hokkaido would have been a tactical nightmare for them even with the help of the US.

They literally arrested one of the bombers who participated in the Doolittle Raid and held him in an internment camp.

Fucking Russians

except the US commanding officers were nowhere to be found for hours after the attack had began
Pearl Harbor was staged to have maximum casualties on the burger side and get you cunts into the war, stop being a bluepilled pedantic fgt

no aligator is coming around here to steal my fish that is for sure

god damn aligators they are always trying to steal your fish, I know exactly what they are trying to do

Because they wanted American involvement in the war

The funny thing is that Fjord-boy is entirely correct.
During the dying hours of WW2, Japan knew they were going to lose, so they were figuring out ways to get the best deal possible. After Okinawa, Japan shored up it's southern shores against an possible American invasion

In order to find the best deal, they needed a 3rd party to negotiate with between Japan and the Western Allies, that 3rd party was meant to be the Soviet Union. However, the Soviets realized they could get more from the situation, so they invaded Manchuria, northern Korea (this is how Korea was split in half) and the Sakahil islands, and destroyed the Kwangtung Army, which was the largest standing army, and the most experienced, essentially Japan's main line of defense. On top of that, if the Soviets had invaded from the north, the Japanese would be totally outflanked, and their defenses on the south of the home islands would be worthless.
Japan was forced to surrender, as the Soviets, who they were planning to use as a 3rd party, invaded the last of their mainland territories, destroyed their best army, and would have invaded Japan from the north.

What about the atomic bombings? Japan had been getting bombed for years at this point, basically every major city in Japan was a ruin. The atomic bombings were nothing new to the Japanese (They didn't understand what happened immediately), so no, to say that the US forced Japan to surrender at the end of the war is wrong. They certainly did most of the heavy lifting, but at the very end, it was mostly the Soviets who forced Japan's hand.

>reeee why wont you have a logical point for my insulting shitpost

Need more english lessons btw

>the soviets never fired a shot against them,
Alright I regret agreeing with you, this proves you're a retard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Manchuria
Research before you open your Somalian-cock holster mouth, faggot.

no they didn't but they posed another front, japan could not handle that. I'm not saying soviet won that war because you did, I am just saying when they got this message they gave up. they had been doing warings before this and if they attacked now too they had nothing anymore. you won that war in the pacific, the soviet union won in europe.... and the entire eastern part of it had to suffer, we were in really luck here I dunno what the reason was but then we were actually pro sovjet which we were until the formation of nato. they came however, twice our liberator. if you just knew the history the germans burned everything in finmark to not give them shit.

most of the restitance was about just re establish a goverment as the germans lost, so they popped up everywhere then. the soviets went back to well soviet. they didn't do to us like they did in eastern europe they respectfully withrew, or we would have been a commie shithole too just like ie poland of which we also are very linked too

Are you talking about 1905 or 1939?

That's why they basically lost use of millions of soldiers because they were all bogged down in controlling vast swathes of hostile land

Because they got btfo once before by Russia and decided to kill Ching Chongs instead. /thread.

what is beer?

seriously stop it, ugh it's so tiresome always you or leaf, no arguments so you do shit like this. just stop

ib4 stephan kikenoux
also can you fucking fix the 4chanx script getting fucking tired of this shit. this god damn timeout.

>bluepill the post
You probably believe in the magical nazi ovens that can cremate human bodies every 2 minutes

Wow, you just made that up. I am impressed. I guess that the US also won the ground war at Pearl Harbor.

Firstly, they signed a treaty with the Soviet Union and the Soviet Union broke the treaty at the end of the war.
Secondly, Japan had a puppet state named Manchuko that launched a couple border wars with the Soviet Union which resulted in Manchuko getting it's ass stomped by more modern Soviet weapons. Mind you, Manchuko was supplied with Japanese arms during those border skirmishes.

Attached: 65d2d6b331daaee64bf6dc73329b53d5.jpg (893x1253, 538K)

> Killed thousands of sailors and sunk ships.
> False flag.

I feel I'm going to need a source for this.

Attached: 1483233792659.jpg (576x463, 41K)

I don't know what you're talking about, germ nigger, I used facts to prove your retarded, fjord ass wrong.

I give you this a truth bomb not to quote a 5 and all you give me is syrup cancer

> He has actually surrendered in the past 100 years.

Lmao at the state of your ass.

Attached: 1529834720087.png (498x499, 159K)

You said that the "soviets never fired a shot against them"

Hundreds of thousands of people died in Korea, Manchuria and the Sakaihl islands, you fucking moron.

Best neighbor.

also I am sorry about Mr. Lahey, it was too soon. I will drink a lot of liqour in his honor. I hope randy is ok at least.

I'll probably meet rick and julian one day, because that's just the way she blows.
sigh why can't you guys learn to banter like the australians or russians. with the russians it's always something clever, with the aussies it always... well aussies

Because the US navy was 1) fucking dogshit at the time and 2)were not expecting an attack. The US literally shit the bed and paid for it because they didn't expect Japan to make one of the dumbest military decisions since Germany opening a second front.

Because the USSR gave Japan fishign rights to the stretch of sea between Sweden and Russia called "Finland".

youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M
just watch the beginning
what a retarded post

it's just the way she blows user, it's just the way she blows

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>Stalin making plans and colluding with Churchill behind Hitler's back
>America sending arms to the Soviet Union en masse
>Britain has been arm barred into submission
>Stalin was preparing an army and trying to grow the Soviet Union's military
Yeah bro, it's not like Nazi Germany was striking the Soviet Union before they could take mobilize. Hitler just decided to invade! No reason at all!

Hindsight is 20/20. They couldn't beat the finns. It would be almost insane not to invade at the time. "hurr don't invade russia" is literally an 85 iq answer. I was expecting something like intelligent like "don't dismiss half of your experienced generals because they didn't complete operation Barbarossa in your ridiculous time frame"

my god we're still cleaning up pissjugs after he was here in 84. god damnit why do you have to piss in a jug when you can just go outside and piss there....ffs man it's been way over 30 years and it's still pissjugs everywhere

>the primary reason for Japan surrendering was Soviet troops moving into a fringe Chinese client-state, not the nuclear destruction of entire cities and an immenent invasion of the mainland

You're an idiot.

Fjord-nigger is a retard that thought "Soviets never fired a bullet at the Japanese", but he was technically half-correct

Read this

What percentage of total Japanese casualties came against American troops, and what percentage came against Soviet Troops?

come on now, you need to wake up from the propaganda this is why we are here. I once thought as you to, wake up....

anyways what's the big deal when you think of it? what difference does it make? I am just getting you to break out of that prison around your head. it's not like they told us that is the endgame here. we've all been told this
youtube.com/watch?v=_JasyOrDdt4

come one I know you are strong enough, I know you can take it
I missed this post but thank you leaf

And with you it is always surrender and always will be.

Attached: 1524105390687.gif (200x150, 604K)

Read what I said again, 52% mutt.
I explained that yes, it's true that the Americans (and the other Western allies, Brits, Canadians, Australians, etc. etc.) did most of the heavy lifting for the the Pacific War, but when it came to forcing Japan to surrender, it was the Soviets that forced Japan's hand.

If it wasn't for the Soviets, Japan might have gotten a conditional surrender, or America would have been forced to invade Japan, which would have killed tens of millions of people.

The only fairytale is the nordic male, t.bh.

The US had already committed to acceting nothing but unconditional surrender, jjst as the Allies had in Europe.

This line of reasoning is as nonsensical as saying that, because German leadership was hoping to negotiate a truth with the western allies, and they refused, that it was primarily the western allies who caused Germany to surrender.

>their side?
What Vladistok and frozen tundra 10k miles away from Moscow? They occupied whole china why advance and thin out troops in middle of nothing

yes hamburger... norway surrenders always, like when and what the fuck are you talking about.

but I am just reasoning with a dead piece of meat.... just ... learn to banter wtf does that even mean?

seriously what does it mean?| does it mean 1066? I don't understand, yes we lost in 1066 but we didn't surender

This

Russia had no navy to attack Japan with and Japan had a weak ground force occupied in China

Both were busy with primary enemies, Japan Pacific, Russia Eastern Europe

Don't get angry because it was pointed out that you're historically illiterate, 70%. I'll give you a second chance to answer, its not a particularly challenging question- what percentage of total Japanese casualties came against American troops, and what percentage came against Soviet troops?

Those situations are not even remotely comparable, you fucking moron.
For starters, Japan still had a fighting chance, still itself wasn't invaded, whereas Germany was invaded at roughly the same time by the Soviets and the Allies alike.
Secondly, the Western allies were at war with Germany BEFORE The soviet union, whereas the Soviet Union only declared war on Japan at the assend of the war.
Thirdly, the German negotiating stance at the time was not a "conditional surrender", they straight up wanted to ally with the Western allies to fight Communism, this was one of the objectives of the Battle of the Bulge. Germany planned to give the allies a bloody nose to make them reconsider fighting them, when they could be fighting the Soviets. What this ended up amounting too was the Allies were setback weeks, and the Soviets invaded Poland much earlier, which meant that this battle probably ended up doing more good to communists.

I assume he means that Norway surrendered extremely quickly after being invaded by National Socialist Germany

Japan did take few islands from Russia but that like worrying about illusian islands in Alaska while DC is under attack

the battle lasted for three days, even after king harald was shot in the neck the first. given the standards of the time the battle was over then, but they kept on for three days. I was just out scouting without an armor and got caught in an ambush by the danish king and died, so I don't understand you
youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY

he had no armor, he was not prepared and the sneaky dane killed him. this is history and we accept that. styrkår stood there in disbelief

japan did not have good tanks.

>muh numbers
i bet this retard also thinks the US won vietnam, and by that logic the soviets lost the war
kys mouthbreather

Nothing to gain from them except empty land. They needed resources from South East Asia.

okay now I get it, but we never did though, we just moved the gov out of the country and contined to fight "underground". my grand father was actually one of them.

I am not meming now, but he was. thing is he never said shit. but when he got senile he went all around the place and tried to sell people radios of which he picked out. it was a long way from where he lived too, he went back to the place he operated in during the war. he said nothing all we know is through witnesses. but he was a hard ass.

My grandmother's brother, he was really young then but he became a nazi. after the war he came. my granfather took his shotgun and went to him he said
>If I ever see you again, I blow your brains out
so this guy we never saw, it was first after my grand mothers funeral he came then. I said dad, who is that?

this be your grandmothers brother user.
well howcome I don't know him?
he was a nazi and your grand father did not approve of him

I saw 1 time

history buffs stand tall

my father claims he wasn't really a nazi he just did it to get in uniform at get skirt. given that my granfather drove him off, I can see no grounds to my fathers claim