>uhm sweaty

What's going on inside these creatures heads?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 23.47.58.png (579x328, 65K)

Little

Kinda like how being racist to white people isn't racism

Classic leftist doublethink

>What's going on inside these creatures heads?

Maybe they are thinking about the welfare of marginalized groups instead of the well being of lobbies and corporations?

>we can't win a rational debate so instead let's continue to ad hominem and strawman

>censoring youtube channels is not censoring
Some people I swear...

Good, fuck debating these cunts, I want to split their skulls.

He was already demonetized a long time ago. Its not about making money.

I'd be okay if they did it for all forms of internet bullshit; people like alex jones can be banned if antifa accounts are banned. Make it equal and idgaf.

It's spelled "Sweetie," For fuck sake. Sweaty is what you get when you've been off the couch for 5 minutes.

Attached: 1522421835306.jpg (495x495, 64K)

>jewish golems
>"thinking"

I always said these are the people who would find no irony in suggesting they ship off their enemies to the labor camps on the trains.

the most marginalized group in America is the white, Christian male - why don't they care about our fee fees?

Oh, are you one of the clueless teens who think private social media companies are utilities and you are somehow born with a right to be featured on their platforms? That it actually is a human right or something?

Wanna know how I know you are a teen?

Is a movie that never airs on TV being censored?

>Leftist defending the use of corporate censorship to silence political opposition
Both political and corporate winds turn quickly and when these leftist are on the receiving end of censorship we are sure to here them screaming in agony.

These tweets, news articles, and reports will be saved and when the Left is being censored and starting to complain these tweets, news articles, and reports will come back to haunt them.

Attached: 398746598374985.png (1700x2200, 316K)

>that never airs
Are you implying Info Wars was never on YouTube?

>Be Muslim
>Have scores of Islamic nations to live in
>Be part of a group a billion strong
>Tolerated in all white, European founded Christian nations despite all the proven consequences of Islam in the West.

Fuck off with the victim narrative, it's such fucking bullshit.

>be the left
>expand definitions of things people don't like
>anything can be the definition now
>claim moral high ground

they literally and honestly don't believe that their political opponents have a right to talk.
they have no interest in debate, or discussion, or compromise.
they want their way, and they are willing to enforce it with violence.
unless we want to end up in fucking camps, we need to be prepared to meet them in kind

I like to imagine that every crazy leftist is either doing so because he wants to please someone enough to get a job, or, if it's online, the person is just a right-wing troll account. Sadly a sizable portion of the population actually thinks like this. Unless the far-right gains total power overnight, I don't see there being a peaceful resolution.

it is becoming increasingly easy to to view the left as less than human.
if the SS showed up and drug my leftist neighbors out in the street to execute them i might just pull out a lawn chair and a beer at this point

>Youtube, Facebook and Apple deny working with the government while they rake in the government gibs and get special government privileges for applying as a neutral public forum
Liberal Fascists: Shut up crazy conspiracy theorists they're a private company! They don't censor anyone! They don't work together! They're not government assets!
>Google admits to working with the Pentagon on AI for military drones
Liberal Fascists: Well of course they do! We have to protect against Russia! It's good they get funding and privileges from the government!
>Youtube, Apple and spotify all censor Alex Jones at the same time
Liberal Fascists: HAHA It's about time they silence far-right fascist nazis! They're a private corporation they can do what they want!

Have a (you).

Attached: 1529366873270.png (500x647, 167K)

They don't want to debate because they lose. They want to fight because they don't know that they'll lose.

>thatsthejoke.jpg

May the STDs of ten thousand Taiwanese ladyboys fester in every single liberal anus.

>we have no argument and can't debate, so we'll just censor them
>it's not censorship though

3/10. You could've tried cramming a few more buzzwords in.

Are you suggesting Jones is a racist like the retard in OP's pic? You know they're not stopping with Jones, right? Wait until they need to sell another war or need to stop another Bernie.

Is the left capable of thinking things through to the end? To consider the final consequences of their decisions?

Google wouldn't even be a thing if not for massive government subsidies and technology tranfers from DARPA. Also keep in mind that Google manipulates search results.

God only knows. They are making a massive strategic error though by doing this and supporting it, one day people will be in power that will use these rules and precedent they have set against them. They will be thanked for building the infrastructure that destroys them and be discarded.

Attached: 11FF1456-E9E4-47E7-8785-99D7BD60BD2F.jpg (682x390, 34K)

I'm done talking to Earthly-minded Jews and their heathenous misguided worshipers. Those who are impressed with shiny objects and easy money, I have no words left for them. They thrive on ignorance and enjoy it. They say they want peace, but arrogantly refuse to acknowledge the clear and present danger to their houses. They'll accept death before admitting the errors of their ways. I try to bring the light to all men that I meet, and I ask them to check me on my bullshit. But one people, alone, have trouble with this concept. To lift a finger in their stead is to deprive a man who actually deserves a helping hand.
Those of them who are passively indifferent to the reality and the situation at hand, I find even more pathetic than those who are actively advancing the agenda. Standing for nothing and falling for everything.
If I were to join the slaughter, I fail my God. If I'm to stand with their web of lies, I fail my God. At this point, I have to stand before my creator, alone, as an insignificant being and say, "I tried. I hope it was good enough for you". If to rule over a pile of ashes is truly better than to suffer learning humility, then that is what the human race will amount to.

t. I don't even know anymore

Attached: dali-salvador-.jpg (1600x1132, 283K)

>they literally and honestly don't believe that their political opponents have a right to talk.
They don't see political opponents. They see enemies, they see evil. You don't negotiate with evil, you defeat it. They are deranged.

Attached: Private Companies.png (929x7299, 2.5M)

it's a bot. programmed text.

most of Jow Forums is programmed thought and human stimulated responses.

lobbyists and corporations are fucking BASED when they unite to censor an entertainer who has made a career out of shitting on lobbyists and corporations though :^)

Not hate. That's for sure

This is how some liberals unironically think

They never debate because all they have is lies and idiotic, biased, bigoted followers that they can't risk losing. They're not rational and they don't have science and truth on their side.

For me it's the other way round. Hard to believe you guys bring to the same species (supposedly).

I feel you

Bing bing bing bing bing bing

What amazes me about this is how incredibly short sighted all the advocacy for this is. Of COURSE it's not going to fucking stop here.

China is looking at this with the list of the usual fuckers they want gone, falum gong, taiwan, ect and calculating the leverage they need to pull it off as we speak.

And the big companies are looking at the price tag RIGHT NOW. How much to shut down someone's chanel? How much say to get the Vegans to shut up, or the Sea shepard?