Irish traveller hate thread

Irish travellers are the white niggers of Europe.These cunts literally ruin everywhere they go and act worse than niggers.

Attached: irish.jpg (960x640, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2bAGVDDmrA
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45148888
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3811975/Shocking-moment-travellers-caught-camera-using-children-s-playground-toilet-wipes-clean-SOCKS.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're in the Appalachians too...ugh

yes

Why do you let them in?
Why not just kick them back to Ireland?

fuck off

Pretty sure they havnt murdered or stolen nearly as much as the brits.

Regardless, do whatever you like to them.

Did mossad get a new directive to attack Irish people because they're against Israel? Holy shit the Israelis are actually such mentally weak people.

I have a fantasy of fucking an Irish traveller girl for some reason.

mind your own fuckin totthpaste business ye shite in a bucket

Irish travellers are a different ethnicity.

Irish Travelers are the lowest scum

youtube.com/watch?v=r2bAGVDDmrA

Dutch caravan people are famous too.

The girls are hot though

fuck off this thread is only for strict catholics

They look unique, lively and authentic, why hate them? Because they dress in ways are unable to? Because of your self consciousness and stiffness?

Let them be, life should be diverse and we should embrace its diversity not judge it, we laugh at normies here, but who are you to judge the nonconformity of a whole people?

Attached: 1483558271183.jpg (2310x1781, 872K)

They are genuinely inbred natural criminals.

you'er just a jealous that none of those girls would touch your microcock with a 10 foot pole.

say that to our face boss
no good ahiding ahind a puter over ther in america

this
you clearly haven't met a traveler

their fighting and call out videos are entertaining as fuck though.

Nackers

P I K E Y

F I G H T

he is a traveller

imagine all the 9 year olds you could pay to molest if you had irish travelers near you

They are still a semi wild people. I bet their IQs are loooooow.

never trust them dutch
they'yy give you a good deal but never a great deal

What are the sticks?

well said boss

>pay to molest a traveler child
>the child molests you
>when the ordeal is over you realist your TV and gates are gone.

Living in Northern Ireland my whole life I can tell you now they are the absolute worst creatures to ever crawl from the gutter of evolution, I have never once seen or heard a single good thing about them the fact that they have not been ethnically cleansed saddens me, even worse is how the spread to other nations and make Ireland and it’s people look bad.

Stop larping. Travellers dont have internet. Unless they steal wifi.

Nog detected

I think the use of the word 'Irish' is unfair. These people are not Irish, much like the Roma are not Romanians. They are considered to be scum everywhere, including Ireland.

Irish travelers and gypsies = cancer.

they're descended from Indians aren't they? Fuck knows how they ended up in Ireland.

why do roasties always do that hand on hip sideways pose?

Are they?

We had some next to my highschool in Utrecht.
Absolute scum, always slashing the tires of our bicycles when we were attending class and if you hitched a ride home and left your flat tired bicycle overnight they would steal it.
Fortunately the city kicked them out.

Irish are not even white

Attached: 1477803171466.jpg (489x604, 44K)

Same exact reason why nig-tier poles and paki's are let in.
The desires of the British people are not considered by their traitor government.

sad

Well yeah. I heard of them. Irish travelers are the same deal.

fuck you op. Irish people are the best of europe.
British are just a bunch of fags, and not fags as in cigarettes, fags as in you like cocks in your anus.

>waaaah colonialism baaaad waaaaah
Observe, the niggery of the Irishman.

My grandma used to talk about Pikeys being scum of the earth.

They aren’t hated because they dress strangely or because they don’t work, but because they make life for everyone around them hell by stealing, fighting, littering and generally being a pain in everyone’s side.

>Conflating Irish travelers with normal Irish
You just insulted the I*ish more than I ever could've.

When did I say murdering and stealing are bad? Lmao.

I hate potato niggers but for fuck's sake they're like human beings compared to pikeys

No, you’re thinking about Roma gypsies, different people

t. Some basement dweller who has never encountered a potato nigger

Kys you anti-social.faggot

What's wrong with a good deal?

You benefit, we benefit more - perfection.

these girls look hot

There were 4 Irish traveller girls in my school, they all smelt like piss everyday and all of them dropped out of school in year 8/9 and got married

aw, how sweet of you burger chan
:3

You're joking?

They could go to places where they would not even be noticed, instead they hang around civilised people to scrounge off a society they pay nothing for and add less too.

Irish travellers aren’t Irish, the state even declared them a separate ethnic group, and their hatred is very much deserved.

huh? what the fuck are the guys holding? some kind of stick. I'm whiter than you muhammed

Fuck em.
They are white nogs.

Funny how the only opinions are from blubber encrusted burgers, Britbong faggots, and guinea greaseballs. Getting insulted by you vermin is a fucking blessing.

Attached: colin.jpg (377x533, 31K)

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45148888

>A car park at a popular beauty spot has been closed while council officers clean away human excrement.
>The discovery was made after a group of travellers who had occupied the car park had left
>The group had "smashed" through a locked barrier to gain entry

I remember Robert Kilroy-Silk doing a programme about ten years ago were he stayed with Travellers for a few days. They wouldn't let him use their toilet, because that would be a taboo. What a load of shit, they don't even use toilets themselves.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3811975/Shocking-moment-travellers-caught-camera-using-children-s-playground-toilet-wipes-clean-SOCKS.html

>They came down and took their socks off and used them to wipe their bottoms. They only look about nine or ten.
>They were turning them inside out and one of them put them back on whilst the others left them lying on the ground.
>one of them put them back on
>TOOK THEIR SOCKS OFF
>TO WIPE THEIR BOTTOMS
>ONE OF THEM PUT THEM BACK ON

Attached: gypposshitting.jpg (225x224, 6K)

I actually like Irish in Ireland. Not in America though.

So I like you potato-chan

>When did I say murdering and stealing are bad
The absolute fucking state of the niggery of the Irishman.

I out maneuvered you.

what the fuck are they?

Attached: sweaty.jpg (474x448, 24K)

Says the non white

Attached: jz21g.jpg (500x637, 86K)

Nobody in Ireland considers these subhuman filth Irish. Like when you think of Irish people as an Irish person you don't consider them Irish. They are just their own thing.

What exactly are Irish Travelers ethnically if they arent Irish or Gypsies??

they're also known for running all kinds of scams, often targeting the elderly.

There was a mentally challenged gypsy in my schools who dropped out of my primary and secondary. I'll always remember him for announcing to the class that he hates niggers because "they get caught by police and say they didn't do it when they did". It was funny as fuck.

just between us, I've never posted a mutt meme and never will. you goys are all right

They are called potato niggers.

What's with the sticks?

bunch of knackers

LOL

Fomorians

There's a community of them in a South Carolina town I drive through sometimes. They build these big tacky McMansions, but apparently they often live in trailers out back because the houses have to stay empty a while to make sure they're free of demons.

Over here Gypsies steal the recycling from the bins then call the council on the homeowner for not recycling. They then get rewarded a fee by the council. Horrible cunts they are. They're also known for stealing knickers off the washing line and wanking into them before flinging them back or placing them back asif we fucking would know.

Any absence from school can be excused as a "Traveller day". I'm surprised they even register their kids to go to school.

looks like typical british slags to me? even the guys have the dumb anglo down syndrome face

I’m well aware they sold my fathers friend a fake stihl chainsaw.

Fifty quid an you can have me sister. Hundred for the dog.

Attached: gasgasgas.gif (149x181, 836K)

>Pretty sure they havnt ..stolen nearly as much as the brits
pretty sure they have

Attached: pikeys.jpg (1427x319, 91K)

My great-grandmother called them tinkers

I like to watch videos of their PUNCH UPS!

oh yeah fuck I remember that, he was always away.

kek

Like britbongs are any better.

It boils my blood that the authorities are so soft on them. They pay no tax, do no good, and bring crime and filth wherever they go. Councils and police practically help them in their law-breaking.

I used to work in a cinema which had a gypsy group living in the fields behind it. They were the worst people I ever had to deal with. They were FAR worse then the pakis or niggers. Those two groups might be a little loud in the screens or might order an absurd amount of food 2 minutes before we closed but they could be dealt with if you went about it with a little tact.
The gypsies were completely different, they would rob stuff openly and tell you if you did anything they'd burn the cinema down. They would piss all over the floor in the toilets, just because. They were extremely aggressive to other cinema-goers for no reason at all. The dad's would often bring about 8 bratty little 12 year old boys and then leave them to run riot so as they drank in the pub across the road. The kids would just eat directly from the pick n mix stand, and their hands were filthy. If you said anything to the kids the standard responses were "OI'LL GET MA FOOKIN' DAD TO SMASH YE" or "FUCK OFF YOU DIRTO PEDO", infact quite often they would bump into people and then just start screaming and pretend crying and pointing and screaming "HE TOUCHED ME HE'S A PEDO". This was entertainment to them. They would throw food all over the fucking place in the screens or at other people. They're just a disgusting, lousy bunch of people. I never want to speak to another dirty, stupid gyppo again as long as I live.

>will ya tark tirty to meh?

Attached: pikette.jpg (470x625, 48K)

Kek

Shut the fuck up, Nordic scum. All Nordic people should be lined up against a wall and shot like animals.

What's the deals with those walking staffs?

They don't look very cerebral to me.

I remember P.E in school once being cancelled because gyppos took up residence in the field we played football and cricket on.

its like theyre stuck in 2004 dressed like that

you people have no clue about the real
world
i'll say a prayer for you

I've heard that. It's because they would roam the countryside offering to do odd jobs, often metal work, mechanical stuff, and other sorts of "tinkering."