IQ is nazist pseudo science used to justify racial and national inequalities

mediarelations.uwo.ca/2012/12/19/western-university-led-research-debunks-the-iq-myth/

Western University-led research debunks the IQ myth

After conducting the largest online intelligence study on record, a Western University-led research team has concluded that the notion of measuring one’s intelligence quotient or IQ by a singular, standardized test is highly misleading

Do you want understand why the world is the way it is? Learn history

IQ is pseudoscience used to justify economic inequalities and opression

Far right people on the Internet form entire communities on social media and message boards such as Jow Forums propagating these ideas. Especially on YouTube, the pseudoscience that relates IQ with race and class is eloquently presented causing many young people,who grew up with the internet, to fall into the trap.

thebubble.org.uk/culture/philosophy-religion/controversy-iq-history-pseudoscience/

Otherwise, how did the Europeans only cease to be an irrelevant extension of Asia from 1750 ?? 50 thousand years as cave dwellers or medieval retards

do you want to know how??

Learn what happened in the continent since the XII century.

youtube.com/watch?v=8wcSSLo9TIs

Attached: 10403495_851034384925820_7771923008849546766_n.jpg (567x567, 42K)

>Utilizing an online study open to anyone
why

if only these dogs had grown up in the same economic conditions, their IQ could have been equalized.

Attached: chihuahua and border collie.jpg (1300x1012, 122K)

>t. below 90 IQ nigger

Is that why every smart person has an IQ above 100?

Is that why every moron has an IQ below 90?

Isn't that the test where I scored 130 and entered myself as a nigger? Damn I guess I shouldn't have lied about my race.

Koko the Gorilla > You

Don’t forget genes and propegated culture

>online intelligence study

Attached: 1440013906353.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

>Stephen Jay Gould
top kek

Attached: Stephen Jay Gould mismeasured skulls in racial records dispute.png (614x1962, 311K)

I got an Iq of 170 and am Med/Slavic mix. I am just as much a target as dindu nuffins who failed to develop properly and then got in a vicious circle of destruction. Maybe the lower iq on nig-nogs is to blame on multiple generations of dumb superstition and illetracy? I want some numbers on mid/upper class afro-americans that been there since our WIC imported them. you know, a whole dynasty of blacks on par with Whites. see if the Iq is still lower.

Then we'll need to find another reason that niggers nig, that's fine.

Denying IQ is Marxist pseudo science used to justify the destruction of white civilization.

Attached: ahetatjat - Copy.png (358x410, 20K)

what about Maltesers? that's slang for blacks living like Whites. either by adoption or success.

Attached: dtykdtulydyul.png (500x441, 137K)

>"No one component, or IQ, explained everything."
>Specific test measure specific thing and not everything
What a shocking revelation !
IQ test btfo !

>online test
Why can't leftist into science?

I want to know if the black lifestyle causes Iq degredation, so I want to observe Multi-gen maltesers and then Whites that live like niggers. amish and rednecks?

Flag says it all, nothing but low iq niggers there

successful blacks are descendants of whites. obviously if they mate they will regress to the average.

but what made the black genes? I think it's bad lifestyle because Africa is hardly habitable compared to default climate Europe. white troglodytes got the same brain capacity as we do, archeologists and neurologists teamed up said so.

OK, now explain the discrepancy in self-reflection recognition from the mirror test.

And yet IQ correlates with income. Go figure.

This desu

It's funny when people see this mutt they think he's so beautiful and proof mutts are better... and yet they always fail to recognize their own disbelief and focus on the babies BLUE eyes and how much it's nigger genes didn't try to fuck up his face. Betting a mutt is all a consolation prize in their minds and more proof they are subconsciously the racists.