How do we stop the depression epidemic? Suicide is one of the top killers of white men

How do we stop the depression epidemic? Suicide is one of the top killers of white men.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ny4vkbJXAA1t31o6k_1280.jpg (1280x994, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2SwXE0nGtTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give us a cause to die for other than fucking Israel

Duty

White men are lost and have no goals. Our societies oppressed us into this state. Fortunately more and more young people are discovering that creating a large white Christian traditional family is the most fulfilling thing that you can do in your life. This gives them something tangible to work towards.

>implying anyone gives a fuck about depressed people beyond virtue signaling

The first thing you notice when you're depressed is how all your "friends " suddenly disappear.

To the suicidals, must you value what others value?

depression is just a form of weakness

>How do we stop the depression epidemic?

Shut down Jow Forums

Stop worrying about yourself and meaningless material possessions and hedonism, and put faith in something greater. Renounce Judaism--it is not a religion but a political tool used to demoralize, and to destroy the spirit of the goys. Maybe you didn't willingly convert, but that doesn't mean you aren't immune to the propaganda.

Attached: 10P_NatSoc.png (1332x971, 188K)

just man up lol

Attached: 1533569684173.png (1024x1001, 1.61M)

When your told by everyone whos not a white male that youre time is over, youre evil, etc. Its bound to cause some depression.

it's also the curse of intelligence, so don't worry, you're safe

The cause of depression is largely in part due to a lack of sunlight

Depression is only one of many illnesses that are directly caused due to a lack of sunlight(the others being cancer, disease of almost any organ, rickets, etc etc), dermatologists have brainwashed people into believing that sunlight is bad for you and you will get cancer just from a little exposure to the electromagnetic spectrum, they tell everyone to wrap up, stay indoors and use their certified skin cream to have healthy skin, then they tell you to take vitamin D supplements (which are placebos)

Long story short, get sunlight, and don't use fucking suncream as it blocks the portion of UV radiation that burns you (which is what tells you that you've had enough sunlight for the day), also suncream is full of silver nanoparticles which kill bacteria in your body(good and bad)

Attached: the sun.jpg (274x184, 8K)

I just saw that 3600 men /year an hero in B.C. alone due to the divorce courts

>you're not alone
If you're a man you are.

>The cause of depression is largely in part due to a lack of sunlight
>largely

not even close. It is a factor though.

The rock is insufferable. Why hasn't he been struck down by the Trump curse yet

GERMANY NO

As time goes on I realize there is no way to defeat the industrial-technological system without outright divine intervention. Unless you enjoy being a cog in the jewish-machine, you need to just accept your fate and ride the tiger.

First post fucking best post

sex robots

> Suicide is one of the top killers of white man
And stupidity

Maybe if we weren't raised on ideas of the self and that we should all dream a big dream for ourselves and go about our own lives as atomised, alienated individuals, ill-prepared for the modern world, removed from our natural roles in an integrated, organic society like in days gone by--especially when men are vilified for being real men and women vilified for being real women--and made utterly powerless, we wouldn't have such a depressed populace.

We're just economic units right now to be bought and sold, and that's all people give a damn about.

Attached: 6438a0333ada5b832e787cbad7e4e7460aa0ad791e5c2db545b5a17d84de040b.png (615x454, 253K)

How does that not make it worse? Nothing fuels my nihilism more than the knowledge that there are thousands of men on Jow Forums just like me with the exact same set of neuroses. I'm not special, certainly not better than them, and if they couldn't escape their fate, what chance do I have?

Formerly depressed user here.
Fuck the rock.
This advice or "help" is bullshit and doesnt help at all.
I didnt care that other people were depressed too. I just wanted to die. My parents tried this shit on me too and i actually made it worse because it sounded like "yeah,yeah we all got problems, get your act together."
Depressed people need life behavioural therapy not some smart ass advice.
I know Jow Forums doesnt like to hear this but some depressed patients actually do profit from SSRIs.

I got a fucking assload of both and I'm still here every day, still can't wait to die, still too much of a poon to do it. SSRIs made my head feel like it was about to split open. I can't imagine how they could be of any use to anyone.

no you need a kick in the pants a solid job and Jesus

I was very depressed before, but I just toughed it out. Now it's hard for me to get depressed.
Accept that life is hard and you've been dealt an unfair hand, and fight it.

ban the pharmaceutical jew that's fucking the population's brain chemistry

it's ptsd

The cure for my depression was getting a decent job + a healthy dose of apathy about death.

Well no fucking shit mate.
I've never seen anyone claim that depression is a form of strength.

>and black men

Ha there ever been anyone like The Rock before him?

For real for real

Like some dude from the 60s, 70s, or 80s - John Wayne?

Well his implication is that to end the “depression epidemic” men just need to stop being pussy ass bitches, and he’s right.

Reverse the globalist agenda and push in their satanic assholes

Everyone needs a purpose. Let's say something bad happened. Can you work around it? If not, can you go in a different direction? If not, can you go in a completely different direction. Maybe that completely new direction is your new purpose.

White men have the right to be as proud of themselves as anyone else.

>Be user, a dude whos depressed
>It is a biological depression
>One day he is told "Lol stop being such a pussy"
>Instantly gets better
And everyone clapped.

Kill sad people before they kill themselves.

Really? Shouldn't someone be researching into this??

> """Depression""" (((Epidemic)))
People without depression should not be taking depression medication.
Stop ingesting the fucking blue pills some shithead (((Ph.Drug dealer))) gives you each time you run to them over something bad happening in your life.

Dumb fuck normies mistake "being sad" for what actual depression is, because surprise, actual depression NEVER GOES AWAY EVEN WITH MEDICATIONS; Depression never goes away even when you're doing something that should be changing your mood.
It's always there because something is wired wrong in the brain, and no amount of chemicals will ever fix it.

You need to LEARN and restructure your depressed brain to 1. NOT kill yourself you dumb fuck, and 2. get your depressed brain to get shit done even when you're depressed.

Attached: DepressionIsTheSmashedHandOfTheMind.jpg (650x891, 217K)

Tell people to turn off their phones and get off the computer

Well, you shouldn't take SSRIs.

You should take psychedelics with a trip sitter as they make the rewiring process easier. There's been extremely promising research on this front since the 60's, take advantage. Psychedelics are not habit-forming and do not require continued administration, you take them once to get the desired effect. Don't forget anons; once you make up your mind to get your shit together, take some psychedelics in a safe environment and figure that shit out.

Unless you have a family history of schizophrenia or similar mind-rending instabilities, then you might want to think twice about it.

Attached: 1217270643963.jpg (1920x1200, 168K)

The sad truth is that human existence is extremely overrated. The idea of oblivion or something better on the other side simply outweighs the misery and mediocrity experienced here. People, like Jordan Peterson, sell illusions that might work for some people, but are ultimately hollow and meaningless. We know the elites haven't just been sitting on their hands, waiting for their stock prices to go up. They've secretly researched advance technology and the truth. But do we get it? Nooooo they keep it for themselves, so they can continue to be kings of shit town. No one wants to play a rigged game.

Attached: pepe-cigar.png (500x610, 83K)

I have some sitting around but I'm scared to take it. I suffer from PTSD on top of depression I had been dealing with prior to that. Would this actually help me? I've spent the last 10 years powering through this shit and barely making it as a productive person, so I would love to not have these problems anymore.

Dperession is not a uniform disease. It has different causes and therefore different therapies.
Most patients are depressed because their life is not in order, something doesnt work out, or doesnt meet their expectations and they become increasingly desperate and helpless. These people need to train adaequate coping mechanisms for dealing with life. SSRIs are the worst option for those people. They kind of impose a new feeling on you and become the only thing that keeps you "happy", especially if you dont dig in to find the roots of your depression.
But depression can strike anyone for no apparent reason. Your neurotransmitters can be put off balance just by themselves. This was the case with me. I was a healthy 19 year old, just finished school and was ready to go to university. I never experienced real suffering before, i had a wonderful childhood, loving parents, friends, hobbies and still over the course of a couple of months i became increasingly sad for no apparent reason, i lost all happiness, had no interest in friends or hobbies whatsoever, staid in my room all day and cried at night.
When my parents asked what's wrong i couldnt tell them why, i did not know.
They gave me the whole " get yourself together" speeches and i felt so misunderstood. But i really didnt understand myself either. They took me to a psychiatrist and he explored me life in depths. After 2 mobths of therapy he told me he couldnt find a behavioural approach for me because i actually had a very good life. That's when he got me on SSRIs. I spent some time in a psychiatric ward until we got the dosage rifht. It took me about two weeks and i started to change. I was becoming happier and had energy again to actually do stuff. I didnt have serious side effects tho. I did gain 8 kilogramms in weight and in the beginning i did feel high all the time.
Was on SSRIs for a year until we decreased the doseage and faded them out
That was 7 years ago. I graduated from medschool last year.

i mean if you want temporary release then it will help you, but drugs in general are a long term cripple. Have you tried /sig/, i cant say for certain it will help but maybe it can get you to value yourself more ?

>biological depression
kys

How would you describe depression then? Its either people not knowing what depression is or its a chemical imbalance. We are talking about the latter here.

youtu.be/2SwXE0nGtTs
>listen to the big black PEDOPHILE goy...

Attached: satanist abuses child.jpg (900x900, 115K)

government sanctioned wifes.

fpbp

Attached: 1507397498119.jpg (474x473, 12K)

you had me until the #Qanon.
You son of a bitch.

The rock sucks cock to get movie roles. He ain't no hero

inb4 hurr broscience
but i think most people with depression don't workout. if you're a man go to the gym and lift weights you can do it 5 days a week for 1-2 hours a day. You start seeing gains and you'll get addicted to going. You'll feel better about yourself and then when you see shapeless land whales larding about you'll feel better about yourself. Blam no more depression. Check em'

Duty and discipline

he's pretty famous.. I wonder what he has done for (((them))).

Attached: 1507658527360.jpg (600x404, 42K)

Yep, but I don't really even consider myself (((depressed))). Not saying depression isn't real, but you have to know that psychologists are just using inductive reasoning to diagnose you. A psychologists educated opinion isn't infallible truth.

That's why you find a trip sitter that you strust

FPBP

Attached: 50f.jpg (579x570, 32K)

>How do we stop the depression epidemic?
You accept Jesus into yourself.
I raise two kids alone. My ex-wife, their mother has traveled to LA to live homeless and do drugs.
I work very hard, have no one special, and my life should suck. It does not.
And that's because I'm a Christian and I found Jesus Christ. I was given strength I never knew I could accomplish. And I'm happy. Very content.
I love my children, what family I have, my house, my blessings. And I'm grateful for the life I've been given.

Attached: 1503183843321.jpg (600x753, 43K)

So he regrets sucking dicks to get famous?

Yeah man......I wouldn't take the pills bro. Never did, and I think that's one of the best things I have going for me. I mean I start my day off by yelling threats at people who aren't there because I'm constantly thinking about people that I was forced to grow up around who I want to kill now....... but it's better than getting kiked.

Even the commies get it. Modernism was a mistake, yes that includes Freud. Always did, always will.

Well, back in the day people would throw community gatherings and older folks would kinda push younger folks together that seemed like they'd make good couples.
>Hmmm, Johnny is a nice boy, and he likes books
>Interesting, Lisa likes books too and she's pretty as well
>Hey, Johnny! My friend Mr. Jones has a daughter your age, would you like to meet her?
Now we have the deregulated sexual marketplace where that doesn't happened, so all the boys have to figure out how to become pickup artists and as a result only a few are good at it so you get the "top 80 to the top 20" thing happening. So, rationally, the "incel epidemic" is actually society's fault.

got em

Dude the Rock is a giant WWE Chad multi millionaire actor telling depressed Incels to man up..... I mean does it GET any more retarded?

I wish I knew. I've tried everything to try and combat my depression. But it just worsens each and every year. Any tips? Not for religion at all.

Make raising a family and having meaningful relationships a higher priority than rubbing it out or playing Switch games.

Okay well I just said Jesus saved me but you're not for religion so......
In my experience depression comes for a dream. A dream of how you expect or want reality to be. And a refusal to accept what reality is. And the bridge to coping with this is to dispel the painful dream, and accept reality for what it is. If reality still makes you livid, furious, depressed, change it.
Change is often halted, by the dreams of what we want reality to be. We instead lament instead of being proactive.
Perhaps attempt to accept reality for what it is, how it can be improved upon realistically, and leave the dreams of what SHOULD BE, or IS SUPPOSED TO BE, long behind.
Just a suggestion, this may not be your issue.

Anyone who gets that famous has sucked dicks, now he's depressed about it.

Sounds like college was a devastating black pill for you, and you needed drugs to cope. Congrats on med school though. I think SSRI's might truly end up solving the problem to some extent, but at what cost?

Just like Vin Diesel who posts a pic of him topless showing off his abs and tells people that fat shaming is wrong

>KILL AS MANY PRE-PRODUCTIVE WHITES AS YOU CAN
You sound like a Nazi, dear (((fellow-white))))

>all these armchair philosophers ITT
newsflash you're sitting on Jow Forums on a friday night lmao

Attached: 1428953458256.jpg (396x691, 58K)

> You sound like a Nazi
Here? On Jow Forums? Noooooo! You don't say!
> dear (((fellow-white))))
This is confusing to me. Do you know what the (((()))) even means? Were you trying to call him a Jew and a Nazi?

Attached: 1530581973985.png (509x411, 17K)

I just want to fucking die
you are 100% correct; I wish I had never been born. I've felt nothing but Pain in all my years of existence and it doesnt look like its gonna get better. Im too much of a pussy to kill myself. I hope I can get some terminal disease so i can get off this shit quick before it gets worse

>he doesn't know that I'm phone posting while pregaming for a concert.

I've browsed the threads. There's a lot of helpful information there. Right now I've just been overdoing it. I'm too exhausted to do anything after I work. Luckily I'll be cutting back soon so I'll be able to take care of myself better. That said, drugs have their place, but they have to be used with self control. They are tools, but sometimes they get misued as crutches. That said I tried to get advice on quitting weed when you use it to not have nightmares and all I got for advice was "your life is fucked just smoke" haha.

I have one, I'm just afraid of acid because I don't want my brain chemistry to get more fucked up than it is. I'm still doing research.

Except the OP pic is after a Chad like Dwayne got depressed.

Depression is a problem mainly in big cities. Small idyllic villages where everybody grows own food and visits lakes for swimming and no wageslavery exists, there also depression doesn't exists. Depression is almost always driven by needing to prove something to somebody in big city, very often related to job or even more often low paid job.

>Sounds like college was a devastating black pill for you, and you needed drugs to cope.
What? No! My depression happened before i went to uni. I only could start it after being cured. Before i was just never leaving my room.
Uni was a lot of fun. It was after my dperession, i never had a relapse. I did try some drugs there tho. Once ecstasy and shrooms and on summer breaks occasionally weed. Ecstasy and shrooms was a bad idea tho. Never happened with me but when i told my psychiatrist about it (went to see him for a couple of years every few months or so to check on me) he went absolutely mad at me. Psychodelics are not good for you if you have mental disorders. But i was young and stupid and university puts you in contact with lots of shady people. Leftists ruin those places.
Maybe this explains my hatred for lefties. It was some borderline commie fag who gave me the shrooms and made them sound super cool (the trip was fun tho, to be honest). Glad i didnt dive ibto that scene any further

Underrated.

>Were you trying to call him a Jew and a Nazi?
Yes Nazis were cryptojews par excellence.
Look at results not (((intentions)))

what does it matter if someone is not the first or the last? the resolution is what matters. for most that's walking out.

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

You will never find happiness by proving to others you are worthy, but it's good enough motivator to run hamster wheel until rest of your life. Truth is most people don't give a shit beyond their ass wipe on toilet, they care because they have to care, it's pretentious.

my uncle killed himself on the one year anniversary of his wife's death just a few days ago.
Frankly I'm thinking of doing the same but not for my ex-wife, life is not what I hoped it would be and the wrong people run everything

Technology has detached people from real life interactions
Thots have more power than ever
Fundamental changes in community demographics during recent years make people feel like strangers in their own country
All signs point to a unstable economy, lack of hope for a prosperous future
Religion is dying, churches are getting cucked left and right to conform with modern times

Lots of soft targets out there.

White men determined to commit to suicide, if they really are determined to do it, should take the path of heroes.

No details, I wanted to kms but kept being limited because I'm an organ donor and wanted things to go to somebody who needed them.
Just because I want to die doesn't mean some sick kid or 30 something who wants a second chance should miss out on a heart or kidney. I wouldn't even care if they gave my lungs to a smoker.

This ruled out a lot of methods because while you could account for the organs being intact, you lost out on the time due to time for discovery.

I had actually planned a time and date because I had a job where a nurse would always come to the house next to me at 830 sharp every morning, so figured I'd get found dead, put in the ambulance and taken away and the organs get pulled out. Then a week before I had it planned I got moved for work.

Still, have my will and all that shit organized now.

Attached: 1509452424364.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

stop being depressed
its either a legit chemical imbalance which requires medication or you are just a whiny little baby that wants pity from others

You are bumming me out man. My life is seriously disappointing, but I don't think I will ever be suicidal. I"m 27, balding, 5'8, in great shape... but manlets know that it doesn't really make a difference. Best thing I have going for me is my mind, which really doesn't seem to be worth much anymore. The people I know who make the most money are normie roastie women, idiot guys who work on salmon boats, and normie guys who just took opportunities from their family. My boomer parents have absolutely no idea that they just threw me to the wolves with no connections. I'm from a small town of 15,000 people, trying to make it in the city. No one gives a flying fuck about me, because I have no cronyism or nepotism to fall back on.

Who knows though, I am kind of mooching off my parents a bit.... if the day comes when they pass, I'm still in this same situation, my blind optimism could possibly change... I gotta get moving.

Depression is a meme illness, honestly whoever si "suffering" from depression deserves to die. Most whities that are depressed are those who believes all the jewish propaganda and lies, like, you have to be black to have a lot of women, you need a moster dick to be happy, you need the latest iphoe to join certain circles, and don't forget the tv shows and music. then when this people come back home and look at themselves, they get depressed and start hate everything or even worst, they join a sjws groups and start believen all that 300 different genders crap, and after a couple of months he/she is part of one of those groups hating white people, loving abortion and pedofilia and adoring the kungz. So don't feel sorry for them, they're mentally weak, and thats what the jews love.

Attached: hopepepe.gif (500x281, 660K)

State-issued catgirl gf

I'm going on last options now and am planning to go to Amsterdam to try magic mushrooms as I've heard they help treatment resistant depression.
It's a shame that whole scene was fucked up by 68er fuckheads.

That all sounds like you work for society and society doesn't wants to improve, so you have no reward. That's a lie, you don't work for society, you should work for yourself with others to improve yourself and others. Working for others by just improving others is why you feel your "society" isn't good. Maybe you are in denial for what this society works. If you want change in society there's only one solution, lots and lots of blood spilled, you have to force it. Either that or find society who works for your goals.

Once you get depression, its game over. It will never go away like some kind of permanent re-wiring of your brain. You can only reduce the symptons

>life is not what I hoped
Fuck your expectations. Things will instantly get better once you let go of them. They always were (((comped))) anyway