Éire/pol/ - Michael collins edition

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=dLxpNiF0YKs

National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Gqesb2A7

Headlines │ Ceannlínte:
>Pro-LGBT priest won't be dropped from speaking at Dublin papal event despite petition
independent.ie/irish-news/prolgbt-priest-wont-be-dropped-from-speaking-at-dublin-papal-event-despite-petition-37199739.html

>Homeless family of seven forced to sleep in garda station
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0809/984012-homeless-dublin/

>More than 500 asylum seekers granted work permits after ban lifted
irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/more-than-500-asylum-seekers-granted-work-permits-after-ban-lifted-861036.html

>Unity referendum not a question of if, but when, says McDonald
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/unity-referendum-not-a-question-of-if-but-when-says-mcdonald-37187218.html

>European gangs are using rural Longford to grow cannabis on an industrial scale
thejournal.ie/longford-cannabis-4169606-Aug2018/

>Irish flag decoration classed as “sectarian hate crime” by police in Derry town
irishcentral.com/news/politics/tricolor-sectarian-hate-crime-derry

>Fianna Fáil deletes cocaine tweet that ‘did not represent party policy’
irishtimes.com/news/politics/fianna-fáil-deletes-cocaine-tweet-that-did-not-represent-party-policy-1.3590854

Attached: CollinsWSS.jpg (321x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/court-threatens-mcgregor-with-250-000-fine-over-trademark-1.3592261
irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/woman-s-recovery-from-brain-injury-aided-by-ireland-s-call-1.3592415
irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/two-men-arrested-in-connection-with-atm-skimming-1.3592439
irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/britain-urged-ireland-to-reduce-emphasis-on-ni-peace-in-brexit-talks-1.3591310
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/religion-and-beliefs/the-pope-s-visit-to-ireland-here-is-everything-you-need-to-know-1.3590873?mode=sample&auth-failed=1&pw-origin=https://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/religion-and-beliefs/the-pope-s-visit-to-ireland-here-is-everything-you-need-to-know-1.3590873
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villa_Baviera
youtu.be/dMsl_hQKhxE
youtube.com/watch?v=qJeEuiwuJhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We never went to the moon

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy republic

Attached: gearoid1.jpg (247x295, 26K)

You did, thanks to based German rocket scientists.

Good fashy 32 county republic*

You're all over the place tonight lad!

irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/court-threatens-mcgregor-with-250-000-fine-over-trademark-1.3592261

irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/woman-s-recovery-from-brain-injury-aided-by-ireland-s-call-1.3592415

irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/two-men-arrested-in-connection-with-atm-skimming-1.3592439

irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/britain-urged-ireland-to-reduce-emphasis-on-ni-peace-in-brexit-talks-1.3591310

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/religion-and-beliefs/the-pope-s-visit-to-ireland-here-is-everything-you-need-to-know-1.3590873?mode=sample&auth-failed=1&pw-origin=https://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/religion-and-beliefs/the-pope-s-visit-to-ireland-here-is-everything-you-need-to-know-1.3590873

Bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villa_Baviera
Colonia Dignidad

Irish Colony when?

Attached: 1533076426764.jpg (598x596, 64K)

youtu.be/dMsl_hQKhxE

Attached: Neknominate.png (1200x2750, 2.96M)

Conas atá sibh?

Ceart go leor a chara, tusa?

erra go breá don chuid is mó. Aon scéal?

Attached: seán Sabhat.jpg (139x200, 26K)

ag bumpáil

Attached: altiribreatach.jpg (1200x600, 23K)

Nil, buíochas le Día

is fearr gan scéala ar bith ná drochscéala

Attached: brat.jpg (3000x1876, 3.76M)

Friendly reminder that except for Alex Jones
nobody would think Bohemian Grove was real

Attached: thegrove.png (500x327, 126K)

Are you personally happy with the progress the National Party have made?
Have they even made any progress?

Attached: PepeNP.jpg (300x168, 9K)

nobody seems to know where or when they meet
starting to think "honeypot"

if youre a member, they'll send you emails

i am a member, they sent me 4 leaflets at the start and no word since

are you sure? Check your spam folder, that's what I had to do.

checked
nope

no clue

Attached: poetic rank.jpg (843x618, 124K)

I don't think it's a honeypot. Barrett and Reynolds have been politically active in pro-life politics for years. However I would like to know how many members the party has reached and their plans for contesting elections.

huh. well i don't know what to tell you lad. it works for me

Has Ceann Comhairle given up on starting these threads? Can't say I blame him. The lad has been doing a thankless job for over 2 years now.

there;s nothing happening here
no point startin threads desu

ah there's a few of us here. it'd want to take off at 9 though, a lot of lads need to be up for work in the morning.

did you see they're introducing hate speech laws here?

thats worth a thread on its own

He just comes and goes, never says when he's leaving and someone else has to do it

Not the other poster but I kinda agree with him. We are just chatting shite to pass the time. Nothing is being achieved here. A while back I tried to organize a NP poster campaign (similar to the "it's ok to be white" campaign) but I was met with replies of "go home Yank" and let it go. These threads have no productive value.

the NP aren't nearly big enough to start doing that yet. I think enthusiasm is always good, but you have to pick the right time to take action. but disregarding a yank just because he's a yank is shitty behaviour

Attached: Éire Aiséirigh.jpg (202x300, 27K)

ignore shills

posters abú

Attached: 027d99d60c0486830990467434bf01504c3de1acf88807c97a35125749c25db5.jpg (485x555, 47K)

I think you missed the point. We would put up poster to gain publicity and make the NP mainstream. Watch this video. Gearoid wasn't shy about getting out onto the streets and handing out flyers and making speeches youtube.com/watch?v=qJeEuiwuJhg

Attached: Ailtiri.png (852x476, 488K)

Oche mhaith, leaids, bheidh mé ag dul i mo chodladh anois

*Oíche

I'll watch in the morning, I'll be getting up early, so i have to go to sleep. night

we should spam nazi symbols
get on RTE
then the NP can denounce them first

Attached: cad5321b8f848fad08cfe8d0e505ea400d16779c3826d0edbbe077f0609deed7.jpg (2480x3508, 408K)

Agent provacateur

put out pro nazi propaganda posters, reasonable stuff like pic related, try build some sort of online support for it then give the NP some sense of centrism

Attached: 1533131546140.jpg (678x960, 124K)

Some of the topics that I've brought up in the past is constructive passivism, and I still think that it is worth talking about. This means meeting up with like-minded guys and forming a network that supports each other and cooperates on projects. It can be something simple like meeting up for drinks, working out together, discussing philosophy, learning new skills together. It can also take the form of starting or buying a business to produce capital. You want high-quality individuals spread across a large network so that hopefully some people can get into positions of influence. Not unlike how leftists did it in the past (the "long march through the institutions"). I'm not a fan of populism or power to/of the people stuff like protesting.

No. There is no reason to waste time and energy on some convoluted strategy to get NP to denounce nazism for good-boy points. And fuck "centrism." There is no intrinsic merit to being in the middle. You're either right or your wrong, regardless of where the Overton window is. If you take the stance that it is necessary for democratic support, then you are just making a good argument against the legitimacy of democracy.

I get emails regularly. They plan to braNch out into Cork soon.