Skinheads are just a meme

I've never seen a skinhead in real life. Only online, and mostly here (on Jow Forums) where people constantly complain about them. Do skinheads really even exist?

Attached: ram.jpg (1001x1175, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5ImePXiWW8
google.es/amp/s/elpais.com/politica/2017/04/05/actualidad/1491417415_690002.amp.html
m.publico.es/sociedad/1986667/el-amplio-historial-de-la-intocable-la-neonazi-agredida-en-murcia/amp
youtu.be/Bae1EyCLIDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Go to a Trump rally

Attached: pol.jpg (960x652, 113K)

Attached: 1529622034068.jpg (941x672, 55K)

I guess if your definition of "skinhead" is basically just "anyone white"

>see people online
You are blind sir

Attached: nazi vs.jpg (700x495, 197K)

R.A.M get 10/10 from me

pic slightly unrelated

Attached: 1532531008685.png (2758x1181, 497K)

Skinheads really started off listening to Jamaican and other Caribbean music, as well as imitating the clothing styles of the Mod subculture of the 1960s, and recent Jamaican arrivals. The original Skinheads were working class young men and boys that were into the music and aesthetics, but had no obsession with race, other than what was typical of people in their station of life. White Power Skinheads, and any of the other kinds, like the Communists, started later in the 1970s and 1980s.

Defeated by Russians and the english speaking peoples kike. *

There’s a shit ton of them on Facebook of all places. They all have hot punkish girlfriends too, I don’t know how they do it.

Here in Germany i have seen alot of skinheads in the 90s. Back then they where the reason why the shitskins where scared and didnt act like nowadays, and they also almost completely destroyed the leftist movements between start and mid 90s to the point that the state had to support the leftists with money etc. to bring them back up. Our skinheads where pretty good.

Attached: serpeprt.jpg (672x504, 28K)

Didnt the Peste Noire guy make a video with Azov Battalion. youtube.com/watch?v=y5ImePXiWW8

My cocks also just a meme untill it becomes rape.
>Post your address

>then what happened user ? Pc movement ? Antifa ?

What's wrong with their skin? It looks like they have scales.

right wing skinheads typically dont hide behind cops when antifa attacks them like you see with these larping civic nationalist faggots

Skinheads are fucking embarrassing. No actual Nazi shaved their fucking heads or wore those ridiculously oversized clothes. They give nazis a bad name, and was probably always controlled optics

Let's not pretend anyone else has the answers
being a skinhead is a way of life

Attached: ERW.png (500x1004, 677K)

Opression, prison and a full totalitarian anti-german gourvernment happened.

They were also mainly patriotic and many of them were anti-gay and anti immigrant, even taking part in "paki-bashing".

Optics cuck

So basically the jews doubled down, imprisoned everybody who had a different view than them and totally fucked anyone who had a rightish view and part of a nationalist movement ?

I live in the south east of spain.
Ns gangs were a thing in the 90s and becoming a skinhead also was a thing 10 years ago. Surprisingly the ns movement is full 88 again and we used to have fights every month.
Skins here are a gang like wannabe. There are hoodlums who dress like a fag and a wannabe tough, who got beaten by the real deep to the neck people in the movement until they go on hunts of the rivals. Never a death match but revenges, setting car on fire on max or beating up someone. Each year there is a stabbing or a melee encounter and they stay on their zones for a few months appart.
If you want to check it up search:
Operación Panzer (seize of a ton of weapons in my region)
Paliza intocable (a gang of antifas beat the shit out of a movement girl allied with the ol falange)
Diario de un skin (documentary of a nazi mob,the documentary is awesome the film kike tier)
Or Faes(federacion antifascista estudiante sudeste)
In my experience is just like nigger tier bands. Only a few idealist have some brain and use it to take advantage politically or socially. And being beaten or beat a antifa/nazi cann get you ton of pussy.
Also both bands despise muslims and hobbos.
If you want greentext stories let me know I will post the source of the said things in a second.
>t. Guy who used to drink with both sides and had free time while young

Do you live in NYC or something?

They're everywhere.

>google.es/amp/s/elpais.com/politica/2017/04/05/actualidad/1491417415_690002.amp.html
Seized material for full88racewar

>natsoc thot gets rekt
m.publico.es/sociedad/1986667/el-amplio-historial-de-la-intocable-la-neonazi-agredida-en-murcia/amp

>documentary of gangs
youtu.be/Bae1EyCLIDQ

Yes.

>I've never seen a skinhead in real life.
You should've visited Russia in late 90s.

skinheads = CIA
KKK = FBI

Why are there so many skinhead threads today?

They largely disappeared at the end of the 1980s.

Skins were degenerate but they had a place in our movement, they were street warriors against the imported shit skin working class.

Since whites started dying out, theres no more white working class and they simply ceased to exist. Sad.

They existed in the 80's.

>Do skinheads really even exist?
Today? No. Barelly any at all. Better ones transformed to nationalist and worst one become fat football fans. At least here.

Skinheads all over PA and NJ go to a punk or metal show you will see them.

yes but they are afraid to show themselves outside of their trailer parks.

Attached: 16ce51b4d4f14e3c8f20a263cbbb39b2 (1)-picsay.png (640x360, 345K)