TURKIYE STRONK

Lolz. They’re headed for full-blown economic meltdown:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/08/10/erdogan-tells-turkish-people-trust-god-lira-tumbles-us-row/?WT.mc_id=tmgliveapp_iosshare_ArF5RTDrwWG0

Attached: 1CE18FEA-53EB-40CA-B2D1-CB250AC3D007.jpg (800x742, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2018/08/08/turkish-lawyers-seek-arrest-us-service-members-incirlik-air-base.html
airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2018/08/09/turkish-lawyers-want-to-raid-incirlik-air-base-and-arrest-us-air-force-officers/
reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-usa-military-exclusive/exclusive-as-trump-cracks-down-on-pakistan-u-s-cuts-military-training-programs-idUSKBN1KV166
reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions/russia-tells-washington-curbs-on-its-banks-would-be-act-of-economic-war-idUSKBN1KV0FK
youtube.com/watch?v=WiMw3ttzVMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do pakis hate their roach cousins so much?

You do know this will cause even more of them to immigrate to Europe, right?

Restore the Byzantine Empire when?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x200, 16K)

>stop being bitches to Israel
>get Jewed out of money

So predictable

I don't get it, wasn't Turkey supposed to be one of the main US allies in the middle east? What brought all this shit on?

hi ermeni

Read the article.

Saudi Arabia could have something to do with it.

CIA tryed a coup
CIA wanted Kurdistan as the arabs are not obey
us said no to Patriot and tanks and F-35
turks like
>Fuck you we know China we know Gayputin

CIA is mad now...

I don't know why, but as an Iranian, this kind of makes me feel better about the shitty state of my own country.

oooh you are the Brittag of that artikel

The article sounds and reads like complete bullshit, there's something more going on for sure.

What does that even mean? Speak English you fucking immigrant.

I long for the day when Iran is no longer led by islamoautists.

Ok in battery English words I will not click your link I will not read your f****** Artikel because you are a faggot

A group of pro-government lawyers in Turkey have filed charges against several U.S. officers associated with Incirlik Air Base, seeking their arrest for alleged ties to terrorist groups.
military.com/daily-news/2018/08/08/turkish-lawyers-seek-arrest-us-service-members-incirlik-air-base.html
airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2018/08/09/turkish-lawyers-want-to-raid-incirlik-air-base-and-arrest-us-air-force-officers/

Who gives a shit about europe? Remember which side you're on kid or fuck off to cuckland. Right now the G-d emperor is waging an economic war on the roach kingdom and they are SCARED shitless, full on panic mode.

>wasn't Turkey supposed to be one of the main US allies in the middle east?

Wasn’t Canada supposed to be one of the main US allies in North America?

Hadn’t heard about that. Good sauces, Niels.

Kek, man actually wants more trouble !

Erdogan had a fake coup a while back so he could consolidate power. He blamed this coup on "Gulenists", members of a movement mostly defined by education and social/political work led by this guy Gulen (Really because Erdogan wanted to take control of the Gulen movement so he could use it to spread his messaging and Gulen didn't want this so he is now an enemy). Erdogan blames a fuckin ton of Turkeys problems on these people who supposedly have their fingers in everything and are working to sabotage his government still.

The leader himself, Gulen, currently resides in the United States. Erdogan demands that the U.S. hand him over despite having not shared their supposed proof of his involvement. Erdogan decided to play games to try to get his way and arrested an American religious guy supposedly involved with Gulen as a bargaining chip. Now they have sanctions.

A lot of changes are going on in Asia. The U.S has quietly cut the $2 billion per year IMET program in Pakistan.
reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-usa-military-exclusive/exclusive-as-trump-cracks-down-on-pakistan-u-s-cuts-military-training-programs-idUSKBN1KV166

The U.S is not respecting the sovereignty of Russian banks. reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions/russia-tells-washington-curbs-on-its-banks-would-be-act-of-economic-war-idUSKBN1KV0FK

>gulen resides in the USA
>but of course no ones meddling in Turkish affairs wink wink cia

I'm sure the CIA meddles, I'm just saying that the recent 'coup' was faked by Erdogan so he could consolidate power, and that Gulen and his little movement are the boogeymen for the Turkish government now.

In a few years ~50 million Turks will try to flee into Europe as refugees.

That's how Trump will destroy Europe

Allah will feed them, kek

Maybe they will learn to behave or atleast act like humans.

>G-d emperor
Oyyyyyy. Can't write God, can you my chosenite friend

We are talking about Roaches, not Humans

The problem is not even 1 billion refugees trying to get here but Europe not having closed borders.

>be trump
>german
>destroying europe

some things never change.

Or maybe Erdogan just used it to his advantage
But who knows really

ULAN!

Attached: BLACK-TURK.png (742x418, 28K)

Erdogan's main goal is to pump islamic refugees into Europe. He doesn't care about the wellbeing of people living in Turkey. He wants Turks to invade Europe.

That's the LITERALLY MSM talking point. The coup wasn't fake, we just fucked up in a major and unforgivable way. The US won't have any allies in the entire Levant now, including the Syrian and Iraqi Kurds because they don't trust the US because we fucked them over more than we did the Turks. Russia will build more naval bases in Turkey and possibly Iran while both Iran and Russia will open more bases in Syria. Everyone will send their "mercenaries" to fight and train in Yemen while they wait for the water wars over the Nile river to build tension between Ethiopia and Egypt. Literally the only allies the US has in the region are the most disgusting ass backwards Gulf Arabs and the kikes unless the punished trump meme is real then Israel won't exist soon.

a good opportunity for europe to be KARA BOGAD

Nah, the way everything fell into place so fast shows he knew it was going to happen. They had lists of thousands of people to be arrested for involvement in the 'coup' ready to go on the same day, for example.

It was nothing but a show engineered by the government in order to help Erdogan consolidate power and purge enemies.

This. Now it hurts Turkey, but later it will hurt the US much more.

Like I said, we fuck up all the time, but this hasn't got our fingerprints on it for once.

I still have the gun and swords my grandfather used to kill ottoshits. I'm so proud of him. Rest in peace, grandfather. You lived strong, and died in peace surrounded by your family.

I don't believe this, not even for one second. The moment this happened, CNN blurted the same line you did. I believe the CIA is malignant and that they've grown sloppy as fuck since the 80s.

It was America that fucked Europe.

If CNN said water was wet, would that be CIA trickery also? A broken clock is still right twice a day.

The coup was literally a week before Turkey would submit a formal extradition request for Gulen and it's not like Gulen is some smallfry.

There are a ton of possible backgrounds to the coup. Some USA faction cooperated with Gulen and were failures as usual. Gulen panicked and had enough resources to do this half-coup. Erdogan staged it.

I'm leaning to Gulen panicking because without Hillary in the whitehouse he might well have gotten extradited.

youtube.com/watch?v=WiMw3ttzVMs

go back to you cockroach country achmed

if I shook hands with CNN I'd count my fingers

The God Emperor doesn't like bugs