Lets give these people a home

Lets give these people a home.

Attached: 1533423310372.png (605x671, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sOGJd78JPI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbP33yl_kT4
youtube.com/watch?v=fGu_mURDBMI
youtube.com/watch?v=jdj1smZZwLM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8u4EoWyNgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZgDtYxTdFs
youtube.com/watch?v=lyOjcQnizz4
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ4l07JOyOo
youtube.com/watch?v=9AvjetQ2I5A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africatown
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=_sOGJd78JPI

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbP33yl_kT4

youtube.com/watch?v=fGu_mURDBMI

youtube.com/watch?v=jdj1smZZwLM

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8u4EoWyNgQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZgDtYxTdFs

youtube.com/watch?v=lyOjcQnizz4

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ4l07JOyOo

youtube.com/watch?v=9AvjetQ2I5A

So it's a documentary on Liberia?

It was only a matter of time.

Let me guess it will be a utopia until the white people nation attacked?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africatown

It was already tried

First season

Episodes:
>1. Coup
>2. Rigged Election n Shiet
>3. Civil War
>4. Actual War
>5. Another Fucking Civil War
>6. Where The Fuck Is Our Food
>7. My Kids Died in the Diamond Mines
>8. *snips off your clitoris*
>9. War Crimes n Shiet
>10. Why Am I Vomiting Blood
>11. Why Am I Shitting Blood
>12. Ebola-chan Save Me
>13. Dis Is Not De Wey

i cancelled netflix because of their prominent Latino section. guess its time for amazon to go too.

>alt-history
They already got one, it's called Liberia.
Unsuprisingly it's a shithole

amazon makes moving pictures now?????????

do these retards not realize Liberia exists?

Africa????Wakanda 2.0???

:D

Bravo.

Beat me to it

Attached: 1530013355734.png (1440x1458, 1.44M)

Liberia?

this

They probably do but the truth is too harsh for the audience, better come up with fake stories.

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 27K)

The freed slaves got their own country. We should remind niggers about it and see if we can get them to go.

Attached: 1d519c2dfdf39356831a94a208 - 1.jpg (879x506, 134K)

Liberia?

Is that true?

yeaaaahhh ... not quite the same thing. Liberia is a much better example for something like what this show is proposing.

>in which freed slaves get their own country
Yeah, that was already done. It's called Liberia and it's a shithole. With cannibals and everything.
Only problem is we didn't force all the niggers there and bunch of them stayed here.

Yes. It was created specifically for the freed slaves. Same system of government and everything; Congress, Elected President, the whole shebang.

The worst crime the Kikes ever committed was Murdering Abe Lincoln before he could throw out all the niggers.

>alt-history

But that literally happened. It's called Liberia. The first thing they did was use the weapons given to them by whites to oppress and enslave the native population. They were then plagued by multiple civil wars, disease, famine, and everything else that nigger nations are plagued with.

But let's ignore that and portray such a "hypothetical" nation as a liberal paradise of scientific and cultural advancement.

this.

Wait OP, wouldn't that just be called Liberia?

i love alt history stuff (like holocause documentaries) and this is a great idea , its basically a dystopian version of the man in the high castle .

Attached: Season2Promo.png (891x1320, 1.98M)

Wakanda foreva

wtf, does slate support ethno-nationalism now?

Haiti was born from a nigger slave rebellion.
Look at what they are now.

>what is Liberia?

It's not Alt History,
It's called LIBERIA.

Attached: 1335747318562.jpg (620x522, 218K)

I'm 100% certain that show will be pure propaganda.

We already know what happens when freed slaves get their own country.

It's called Liberia and as one would suspect, it is a pure shit show of a "country."

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

This should be encouraged.

Reminds me of this, apparently in the future the alt right takes over Europe and the poor white people are forced to flee to the technologically superior paradise of Africa.

I don't know how anyone can make this shit with a straight face, what's worse is that leftists and blacks use these fictional hypotheticals as justification for real world resentment and actions.
>if only white people hadn't come we'd be in space ships eating space chickens right now!

Attached: German Public Television.jpg (663x476, 83K)

Liberia did give us General Butt Naked, the world's most fearsome naked clown cannibal warlord

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked

kek

>niggers get their own country
They have their own fucking continent as well as an assload of inner-city turf in some of the wealthiest places on earth. If they can’t make anything better than a gang-infested hellhole and a mid hut out of that then what more can anyone do for them?

You can take a nigger out of the jungle, you can put a fancy suit on it, but in the end, it's still going to look and behave like a nigger.

Go back to Liberia. I will GLADLY pay for your one way ticket.

Gotta save face after making Nazis look great in High Castle.

>Obergruppenführer Smith will never be your dad

> Literally shat up the places they were given.

Holy shit you can't make this shit up.

>American media corporation appeals to 16.3% of the United States' population
>jesus, that's too much pandering for me I'm out
wew lad

whats liberia? this retards seriusly

I'm glad that show was put on ice. Of course, a counter factual historical narrative is intriguing as a plot. I would suggest that the point of divergence centers on William Seward winning the Republican nomination in 1860 in Chicago. As president-elect he reluctantly comes to agreement allowing peaceful Southern secession in a deal reminiscent of the Compromise of 1850. Fast forward to the turn of the 20th century and we've got a hell of a show.

Let me guess Black America is going to be more Wakanda than Liberia, right?

(((Amazon)))

that actually sounds cool. i totally support black nationalists and would gladly give the south east US to black people to create their own nation

anyone who actually is a white nationalist and doesn't want to suffer being around niggers would want a growing sentiment for african americans to start their own nation IN AMERICA -- because you know you aren't going to convince these people to go anywhere in africa

The word was that Black America would be centered in the Southern United States and that the United States had fallen on hard times and was asking Black America for help. That was rumored to be the plot.

They did. It's called Baltimore.

>Lets give these people a home.
they have a home, it's in africa.

oh, fucking kek. but i guess it would make sense since niggers thing that not only did they build the US themselves, but they had established a wallstreet (black wallstreet) better than wallstreet.

as shitty as any nigger infested city is, none of them are governed by their own people overall. I want niggers to have a place where they can not make any excuses or try to scapegoat whitey for their shitty environment

I disagree. It makes no sense. Show me one black nation that could be fairly considered a success anywhere on Earth. Or maybe not a nation just a city or a town. It doesn't exist.

that’s fucking hilarious, most black shitholes are run by their fellow blacks.
Atlanta GA
Jackson MS
Detroit MI
Baltimore MD

All run by greedy and corrupt niggers with few exceptions.

Liberia is proof that a constitutional republic does not work with nonwhites.

I unironically support this idea in real life. Give them some shitty states in the south and wall it off. Let them self rule and watch their shenanigans on twitter and liveleak for entertainment. America would be much better off this way.

I was gonna say.

are you all fucking studpid? tehy did get their own controuy... read about LIBERIA

fucking morons

Attached: BE68B558-A48D-40D0-BE71-B4FF9C50C413.jpg (1200x1200, 299K)

they have one, its called Liberia

Someone needs to make an investment into this blaxit stuff. Do you think we could trick (((them))) into putting money in it? The average black takes out $750,000 more than they put into the country. They have to go.

Attached: CD49907C-A662-46BD-A7B1-04ADB644A74A.jpg (640x404, 213K)

kek.

Mississippi reporting in. Jackson is the Detroit of the South. It's a goddamn horror scene.

They've got an entire continent. It's called Africa and it's a shithole.

We need to push this concept.... blacks wanting their own territory. We know what happens when they get there, not our problem!

I believe it, my dad was raised down there when it was 70% white, now it’s the opposite and feels like being in the congo when we visit.

Its pasta, fags

that was my point. they love to pretend like they've ever built anything great in the last few hundred years

yeah that should be enough evidence, but it never is. they'll make many excuses for the failure

>systemic oppression
>not enough representation
>white president
>white congress
>etc. etc.

if they had their own independent nation where every position of power was held by an african american,and as long as no one meddled in their bullshit, they couldn't blame anyone for their nations inevitable liberia 2.0

Yes. Lincoln was going to send them all there until he got assassinated.

Indeed. Of course 30% black is still way blacker than most of the country. Im convinced that most people are unaware of Southern demographics.

Top KEK

Or ever. The closest that Africans have ever come to civilization was the Malinese Empire and briefly in Ethiopia a few hundred years ago. And in both cases it was brief and unremarkable. Most academics hold up those examples because there's simply nothing else.

We should help freed descends of slaves to have their own nation. America should offer reparations in the form of a free boat ride back to Africa.

that's not alt-history, it's reality, and they fucked it up

Liberia?

Call it Maltliqourstan!

Checked

Attached: IMG_8283.jpg (656x466, 91K)

Attached: world_without_whitey.jpg (948x676, 95K)

>Lets give these people a home.

We did, Liberia. They broke it.

Haiti the movie

Where's conan?

>alt-history

Except they did get their own country, it's called Liberia. And it's only slightly less of a shithole than the rest of central Africa.

No logical soul denies the Nazi atrocities of WW2 but that movie poster with the statue of liberty with the salute looks epic.

As for the mexico border wall just build two massive statues with their palms up the same as was at the waterfall on lord of the rings.

Abu Simbel was Egypts way of warning Nubia to BTFO and it worked well. . . A modern day version could too!

Liberia needs a restock, free first class tickets to all that want them!

>14. Kill Whitey
>15. Kill Everyone
>16. I Can't Believe My Little Machete Is This Sharp
>17. Whitey, Save Us

Vice did it already.

And I just spent a few hundred on amazon, fuck
Never again

Attached: image.jpg (93x124, 15K)

Guys, stop being racist and mentioning Liberia.
It was destroyed by racism, colonialism, white males and crack epidemic.
Have none of you seen the documentary called Black Panther? If it wasn't for you meddling whites they would've been kangz once more.

fucking this