Texas is 40% non-hispanic white; has been completely and utterly BEANED by the eternal spic

another Aryan maiden from Texas has just been BEANED

>Maddie Marlow is a bride-to-be!

>One half of country duo Maddie & Tae, Marlow got engaged to her boyfriend of seven years, Jonah Font, late last month, the couple confirm to PEOPLE exclusively.

>“He is my best friend, and I’m truly engaged to my dream guy!” Marlow, 22, says of her 23-year-old fiancé, whom she met in her sophomore year of high school in Texas

how will Texas ever recover?

Attached: maddie-marlow-2.jpg (1800x2700, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/tx/PST045217
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Texas is 40% non-hispanic white;
Source on this?

the Jews won. Blame the eternal anglo for the worlds blights today.

Texas has always been multi cultural where whites married Mexican qts. Anyone who says otherwise doesn’t know their history and should refrain from posting on this board.
[spoiler]It was a blue state up until the last half of the 20th century[/spoiler]

>40%

From what I remember the last time I was in a thread talking about burgers it was close to 60% non-white in Texas

How's that libertarianism doing?

looks like henry cavill did the fusion dance with a can of corn beef hash

How is Texas libertarian?

Yes Texas has a beaner problem for sure
The vast majority of beaner mixed marriages are the other way around though. White males who aren't Chad and couldn't land a white wife settling for a brown who couldn't be more happy to bleach her genes.
White women going for beaners is rarer because they all want sucessful tall Chad , something Miguel misses the mark on all 3 categories

>Texas is 40% non-hispanic white

I'd say those stats are waay higher, pic related is what passes for 'white' in the state of Tejas :^)

Attached: robert ray aka azzmador.jpg (1100x619, 151K)

The real question is: Why isn't Texas an ethnostate yet. I don't give a shit about your state's or canton's political compass btw (just avoiding a lenghty discussion how texas isn't a whatever)

Attached: 1533937179279.jpg (677x921, 331K)

Latinos never really left south west America post mexican-american war...

42% non hispanic white according to the census

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/tx/PST045217

2%, give me a break

He said 40% White, so yes that is 60% nonwhite.

hey, don't hate on the Texan of the year, Azzmador.

>I don't know a thing about American history: the post

Yeah, but Texas used to be close to 90% White. There are actually very few Tejanos.

>hey, don't hate on the Texan of the year, Azzmador.

It's not hate, it's a fact that the majority of 'white' Texans have mestizo blood flowing in their veins, explain the nigger nose and kinky hair then.

fuck, now we're stuck with mexibillies

That is false, most Whites find the idea of racemixing with Spics disgusting.

>implying that a good number of whites didn't fuck mestizos or injuns in tejas back when

don't listen to the California propaganda Texans. they're trying to divide and conquer you. the only race mixing they believe in is white and black.

check our official census, it's bad

bump

That's just the history of the state

Attached: 1525725748322.jpg (553x467, 259K)

Attached: Projected+Racial+and+Ethnic+Percent,+Texas,+2010-2050.jpg (960x720, 71K)

There were no mexcians there when it was annexed they came later

I will probably live to see the year 2050. shit

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570
>Contrary to the postulated racial difference, testosterone concentrations did not differ notably between black and white men. However, blacks had higher estradiol levels. Mexican-Americans had higher testosterone than whites but similar estradiol and SHBG concentrations. Given these findings, it may be equally if not more important to investigate estradiol as testosterone in relation to diseases with racial disparity.
How is it possible that Mexicans have higher test?