Why do liberal states favor cremation?

I never understood the concept of getting cremated when you die. At least when you're buried your dead body serves the natural circle of life and your body serves as nutrition of other living organisms on this planet and you go right back into the system of nature. You are eaten by maggots and worms and they are eaten by other animals, other animals are eaten by humans and so on and so on. Being buried serves a purpose. Being buried creates new life.

What is the purpose of being cremated? I mean sure, ash is serving a purpose as well but it takes much longer to convert back to flourishing life. And the water vapor will go back into the atmosphere but I feel like burning your body is erases all traces of you. I want to be dug out by some future geologist 100,000 years from now. When you are cremated that won't happen either. You basically serve no purpose.

So, what is the purpose of being cremated? Is it just another jewish trick to erase white people from all of history?

businessinsider.com/cremation-vs-burial-state-map-2015-5

Attached: 5564b5f2eab8ea54651bb2e3-1136-852.jpg (1136x852, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLzOVtd7y6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what difference does it make exactly?

Probably because they're smart enough to know that putting their body in an expensive coffin and taking up space after you're dead is pointless and a waste of money?

Many europeans used to get cremated. Outside of desert climates of middle east burial can result in spread of diseese. And you also just rot and stink. Cremation is cleaner.
After christianisation burial was pushed on europeans becouse it severed their bond with pagan past and was more like burial of jews.

Most burred corpses are filled with formaldehyde and don't decompose well as well as poison the surrounding land. Being cremated is probably better for the environment.

from a selfish standpoint... no difference... but if you really are about this planet... huge difference. Humans are the only organism on this planet that cremate themselves. The natural way is to be eaten and serve a purpose when you die. Cremation serves no purpose.

Implying the money or the debt stays with you when you or your relatives die. Kek.

Most get metal coffins...

fuck that. I wanna serve this planet and be eaten. Nourish some squirrels and bird. I'm fine with that.

not an argument. If diseases and odor were the problem no life form of this planet should die and rot naturally.

I don't believe that chart, first off.

I live in maine. There's very few burial laws and graveyards literally all over the state. You can be buried in your backyard if you want and literally every small farm in the state has its own small 15 or 20 plot family graveyard.

I don't remember ever even hearing of anyone cremated. Why the fuck would you even do that? Burial plots are free here.

So yeah, that chart is dumb and wrong. Wonder if they counted deaths vs coffin sales and assumed the difference was cremation? People still do pine box here sometimes.

>If diseases and odor were the problem no life form of this planet should die and rot naturally.
Well animals don't care. People generally do.

because cadavers are icky

Balderdash. What makes you think all life form on this planet is cremated? Mankind is a very low percentage. Everything else rots. It's natural. It keeps the equilibrium.

>youtube.com/watch?v=MLzOVtd7y6o
>youtube.com/watch?v=MLzOVtd7y6o

cremation - going to hell
burial - going to heaven

cremation serves no earthly purpose
burials however you decompose and serve nature. You are reincarnated into all kinds of life forms because you nourish them with your protein, fat, vitamins, proteins and amino acids. You become part maggot, part worm, worm is eaten by bird, bird is eaten by man or other animals... they shit all over the place and fertilize the land... you get reincarnated in so many way... you feed plants that feed animals and humans... it's simply beautiful. I would never cremate myself. What purpose do you serve sitting in an urn for 40 years until your kid dies and your urn is put in the attic or a family tomb... literal hell. You have to wait until civilization ends to get out of that urn or some relative 100 years from now throws you in the garbage can and you end up on a landfill.

Attached: 1528062937157.jpg (1200x600, 227K)

>At least when you're buried your dead body serves the natural circle of life and your body serves as nutrition of other living organisms on this planet and you go right back into the system of nature.

Given how many chemicals are generally involved in burial this is a net loss. Hence cremation. Nevermind all the land that graves eat up that cremation doesn't.

I'm planning on getting biodegradable buried so I actually will go back into the ecosystem.

that's actually a neat idea. You put dead bodies in a blender and use them as fertilizer. kek. You accidentally invented a new undertaker business model.

"liquify the dead and fed them intravenously to the living." - I believe I've heard this somewhere.

Attached: 5a75b6bdda1b3b0495e2e74bb581c5ce_large.jpg (950x576, 157K)

As if plants and microbes cant reabsorb the salts and minerals left over after cremation

This may as well be a map of "Christ believers vs. Atheist shitholes"

Then why are Jew York and the Chicongo state neutral instead of dark orange?