Why do jews do this to the West ?

Do they even have a rational reason ?

Attached: drag_queen_demon_(1)_810_500_75_s_c1_school.jpg (810x500, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
edition.cnn.com/2017/12/07/middleeast/palestinians-react-trump-jerusalem-intl/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop blaming Jews for your internal problems.

Once again in the history of time, Jews are being used as scapegoats for your own degeneracy.

I wonder when my country turns into absolute shit, will we blame it on the Jews too?

only time will tell

for the lulz

Attached: oy-vey-shut-it-down-the-goyim-know.jpg (410x292, 66K)

your people brought this, apologise

Globalists like Soros are jewish weither you like it or not

Tikkun Olam

(You)

>I wonder when my country turns into absolute shit, will we blame it on the Jews too?
Kinda hard not to

It's part of their Saturn worshiping cult. Also faggots want to be around children and expose them to as much faggotry as possible because it makes them more vulnerable targets to predate. Fags reproduce by molesting children.

Attached: Fags abuse children that's how they (((reproduce))).png (895x931, 89K)

pretend to be retarded for a few laughs, accidentally attract retards who think you're being serious, quietly back out of the room and watch from a distance.

It's usa, the cradle of all degeneracy and filth. Blaming jews is pointless since you should pray to God that some country nukes all americans.

What level of Bezmenov are we at now, lads?

Attached: 44e.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Not all Jews are the same. We have many different tribes.

George Soros is anti-Israel, try again, retard.
We literally banned Soros from Israel because he tried to financially bankrupt us.

>hurrrdurrr jews are satans children

Attached: 1533938308415.jpg (417x739, 75K)

But jews believe in demons, not God

They are the children of satan.

Hurr durr ? Kikes are disgusting.

There is a historical president for it. Also how drastically overrepresented was the Jewish influence in trans acceptance and in the juvenile trans acceptance movement? That shit probably smelled like a lubed up kosher deli when they got together.

Attached: 1528187655431.png (1182x734, 510K)

Attached: costanza-answering-machine.gif (500x375, 495K)

>The Jew cries out in pain as he subverts your culture

Oh and more recently things like this.

Attached: 1532592319365.png (815x914, 83K)

Hate to say it op but your fucking retarded if you don't think being mentally ill degenerates is redpilled, your wrong.
R s
E p
D a
D c
I e
T
(Pic related is humanity at it's peak)

Attached: 1530671587581.jpg (947x1184, 713K)

please gtfo SWINE

Attached: Pic2.jpg (852x1024, 390K)

they need this step to legalize pedophilia

Attached: noseknwos.jpg (545x397, 54K)

Attached: tastyforeskin.jpg (600x400, 31K)

Can we shoot him somehow without it beeing illegal?

What is it with fags turning themselves into literal demons recently? Are they finally showing what they really are to the world?

Attached: DEMON.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

Do you mean the models dressed up as aliens or the leaf with the 24pack hanging beneath his shirt on his flip phone?
We all need clarification dammit!!

Attached: 18Fyo9L.jpg (460x296, 77K)

kek that dude in the background

also

Attached: burger reacts to evil.jpg (399x633, 43K)

Where there’s a jew
There’s trouble and some shekels

And this is a thread made by a jew, remember when you will see a first post made by a jew immediately after a thread it was done to fuck with you.

It's part of their end goal of destroying all culture.

Attached: Kalergi+plan.jpg (457x193, 53K)

Fixed

Attached: 1533940869014.jpg (947x1157, 336K)

Revenge.
Can't fault them for it, I'd do the same if I were a jew.

revenge for what? its all in their head

yes it will be exatly jews fault
jews have fucked up the whole world
every thing they push is poison to
everyone.
face it user, your people...the fucking DEVIL

>t. small-brained Mizrahi
Ashkenazim invented trannyism in order to destroy the goyim.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

Attached: 1508711305734.png (850x618, 67K)

Ah so you put your meme flag back on. Thanks for confirming my suspicion that most meme flags are kikes in disguise.

This is the kind of high level mspaint memes I adore. Don't even need to save the original. There's one version now.

They know they cannot dominate whitey through violence so they have to subvert whitey to the point whitey can kill itself. However whitey is so smart that this is not possible thats why even degenerate shithole like Sweden would still be here in one thousand years if it was only full of whites. Jews instead weaponize nonwhites to get rid of whites to make host countries too dumb to resist a jewish militaristic takeover like the Soviet Union allowing them to control the country for good.

because be a drag queen is fun as hell

Thousands of years of being kicked around for being Jews.
Not that they did nothing to deserve it mind you, they were Jews. With all which that entails: the dishonesty, the scheming, the parasitism.

What we see now from the Jews is much the same as we would see of a nigger murdering a family because their child saw them holding up a liquor store.

Attached: Tucker.jpg (400x400, 16K)

what did kek mean by this

My god. The meme flags really are kikes. The supreme autism here will always pick up on your slight mistakes.

Attached: 14.jpg (210x240, 60K)

The fuck are these? Star Wars character rejects?

I'm starting to not believe in the whole 'Jews taking over the west!' mindset of Jow Forums - it just doesn't make any sense.

Why would Jews import anti-semetic niggers, sandniggers, and pakis into the west when the west give a shit tonne to Israel? And trust me, the niggers and Muslims they import are anti-semetic.

If Jews control us then why does virtually every power in the UN vote against policies that benefit Israel (excluding America)? Doesn't seem like much control to me.

If Jews love power and money and hate Christians then why are there tonnes Catholic executives at media corporations and banks?

If Jews control MSM then why does the media always support Palestine?

Divide and Conquer. Get us arguing among ourselves so we don't ask why is the FED printing money out of thin air, that they then charge the USA around 500 BILLION a year to borrow?

Why doesn't the Treasury Dept issue debt-free currency so we could save 500 BILLION a year?

Attached: JewGoyim.png (449x675, 38K)

show me 1 news article that supports palestine

Attached: nieuwsjoden.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

This is liberalism's fault, not the Jew necessarily. The US needs fascism.

That's a lie, jews are based. They wouldn't never endorse doing anything bad to kids.

Liberalism is the jews fault.

Of course

Attached: 9A2328D1-39DD-48EE-B446-E6EBD6DAB3BB.jpg (600x400, 47K)

Sure

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/07/middleeast/palestinians-react-trump-jerusalem-intl/index.html

Want more?

>water canon
>rubber bullets
>49 wounded

Attached: 1526325660845.png (179x353, 17K)

The objective is to degenerate western society into a bonobo type society where all hedonism is accepted and craved.

A true light unto the nations, oyyyyyyy