Ok what the FUCK did they mean by this?

Like, what ARE these people?
Why are they constantly cracking jokes about torture chambers making pasta and asking little kids in showers with a strobe light if they're hot shit?
Maybe they just have a really dark sense of humor?

Attached: torture_chamber.png (1350x1082, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

carolinescooking.com/walnut-sauce/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

means that he's still in the torture chamber
and he casually asked if she wanted valentines dinner

smooth chap, that John Podesta

Shouldn't we be asking why our political class are old-goths-larping-as-vampires in suits?
Why are these people so edgy...

this is /po/
you've come to the right place
we talk about that shit literally every day

>Jow Forums
shit.

Id assume anything referred to as a torture chamber is not a literal torture chamber. And the literal torture chamber will be called something like "the pool house"

they are the cult of death.
they hate life itself and want to destroy humanity as a whole while causing as much pain and suffering as possible in the process.
they are the weak ones who failed their personal tests and now strive to destroy the world.
our personal test is to stop them at any cost

Yeah, but like, they don't actually have a torture chamber, right?
I mean, sure, there's that dahmer victim sculpture, but I'm sure it's all a coincidence?

He COULD mean like some meeting or formal event, as a joke but im not defending this fuck ass. Just saying.

Attached: pT5D46U.jpg (1200x800, 568K)

Hung over....obviously

If it was a coincidence it wouldn't be such a frequent occurance in the emails. That plus hidden pedo groups in social media and it all being linked together. Just too much to be random. I'm sure it's just chance that they get caught with some pedo symbols as well. You have to draw the coincidence line and some point and they are a whole hot dog and taco over it.

this

Maybe he was just torturing his fingers and nothing too weird?

I mean, yeah, they did serve the Steyers walnut sauce, and now he's running the Impeach Donald Trump Now campaign.
BUT - walnuts do grow in Northern California like the email suggests.
So maybe it's just a coincidence that Steyer wants to impeach Trump?

Attached: walnut_sauce_served.png (1980x1400, 88K)

Like, it is a real sauce for pasta, after all.
carolinescooking.com/walnut-sauce/

Kek maybe so. Idk theres much more damning shit that came from his emails. He could easily say in a courtroom that he meant a meeting or whatever when talking of a torture chamber. I just hope we out these silly dicks

it's not a joke
many in DC and Hollywood actually do have torture chambers and multi-level dungeons in their homes, it's well known, it's a thing
you can look up the city permits they had to get approvals for their renovations

Last week ( phone fag dont have link) some Hollywood producer "Dungeon Master" sufgocateda college professor in a SAFE sex bondage roleplay homogame. So yah they have dungeons..
Didnt say the safe word because the ball gag and black plastic hefty bag was too tight. Honest officer it was a sex accident

ya think you're hot shit dontcha?

I'm convinced
you should let them fuck your kids, nigger

Attached: Nasim85.jpg (227x222, 7K)

Pedophilia is rife in every corner of society and these cunts need to die. Search 'webcam img' with safe search off. It's absolutley degenerate, made me puke considering it's on the clear web

>Skippy
>Torture Chamber
>E-Mail