CNN interviews white nationalist. It goes horribly wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=83WsgVnIQ8k

Is this white nationalist interviewed by CNN /ourguy/?

Attached: 35223.png (852x444, 691K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers need to go home.

>white

Wait, that's white? lmao

>filled with hate

That's biased as fuck even by BBC standards..

Attached: 1519932059180.jpg (225x225, 7K)

that guy just look like a member of a biker gang who sells meth at truck stops

I wonder what pissed the guy off. It doesn't seem like it was anything the interviewer say, although that's what she tried to imply. He was looking over her shoulder to an area that was off the camera. Was someone from the camera crew snooping around his property or what? What provoked the response?

based burgers. This dude would be in a lifetime of prison anywhere else

Who gives a shit? Niggers need to go back to Africa.

We just need to fucking kill all the media. It's enough. One day we will stuff their lying jewish mouths

I do, that's why I asked.

Attached: BDA5FDA5-578E-476F-A57F-C6D34A3DF75A.jpg (750x746, 95K)

He's pretty damn white. The beard is shit tier but he's American so what can we say? Or do you need a brown skintone to be white in the USA?

This.
>guy is concerned about the demographic replacement of his own people in the nation founded by said people
>HE HATES EVERYONE
>REMEMBER THE 6 QUINTILLION GOY

And the Black Panthers were emboldened by Obama to the point where they harassed white people at polling stations.

Mein fuhrer I will gladly lay my life down for another hitler

>I wonder what pissed the guy off.
The dude is crazy. He turned his house into a junk yard full of swastikas and scare crows dressed like Hitler. The dude obviously have mental issues and on top of that is violent. He needs to be institutionalized asap.

How did Eric Burnett gain weight in her face? kmfao (keking my f*cking a$$ off)

OMG LOOK AT WHAT THIS ONE GUY SAID

LET'S MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT IN FRONT OF A LOT OF VIEWER TO FURTHER WHIP UP SHITTY RACE RELATIONS! THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA XD

Bicycleist

Attached: IMG_0162.jpg (274x360, 25K)

Based wignat! If anything will attract more people to our side it's white trash waving swastikas.

Thank you Hans

so he def our g

Based oild driller.

Attached: 1533222625472.jpg (261x224, 13K)

At least the Jamaican qt is ok. Probably soaks up her panties every time her hubby gets punked by those mean nazis.

So they're retards but what they say means something?

He is just an average Jow Forumsack, no need to be harsh. You are talking with people like him everyday

Whoa boi is that opinion legal in Cuckany?

Shove a duck up your ass and do something with your life.

That's nu-Goebbels idiot

This. So transparent.

CNN aka manufactured BS and fake news.

>Talking to CNN
They are insects, just blow at their faces like any other insect and they will crawl away.

Dear burger, your juvenile insults do not work on me.

Wasted

>CNN interviews to undercover fbi agent

6. million. jews.

Dear Finn, you’re a disgrace to your ancestors.

I'm surprised they aired the part about Whites becoming a minority. That fact alone wakes a lot of normies up. A lot of normies like having their brown pets, but the idea of the brown pets taking over usually doesn't sit well in the stomach.

>ever speaking to any kike media

And this guy is a supposed (((nazi)))?

Attached: 1533732582553.gif (320x240, 1016K)

I'd like to know what she said to him.
then they interview library dikes and jew/nigger couple

>le mental issues man

What is it with wh*tes?

Wtf I love bikers now.

>when his Jamaican bride arrived
What did they mean by that though? Was she mail-ordered or some goddamn thing? Aside from aforementioned peculiarity this is miserable reporting. If you search hard you can in all times find outlier to support narrative. This is not news but propaganda piece.

Remember, this is the type of guy who posts WMBF threads.

Attached: Capture.jpg (528x381, 52K)

I think Nazism in current year is pretty retarded but this is a literally what happened in the video.

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: 1531703999114.jpg (1780x1461, 697K)

What are you trying to achieve? Your output in this thread has been pathetic. Bad day? Woke up on the wrong side of your mother?

>GET THE FUCK OUT YEEHAW PARTNER!!!

based

I couldn't suffer through 2 minutes of this fucking manure. This is exactly why I started loathing CNN 5 years ago.

everything

When there's 8 million of (you) there you don't even have to proxyfag

Honestly, yes. She's using him one way or another.

Hey, I know this! This is the /TV/ in the waiting area in international airports and the lounge of big hotel franchises!

The whole video was basically two strawmen bumping into each other.
lmao

Trying to wake you up from the dream.

Look at him she is a mail order bride the guy looks like all the other old ugly dudes that get some third world thai slut as a wife

CNN loves to give communist Marxists a platform too. Marxisim killed 60,000,000 People compared to Hitlers 6,000,000. But even that 6 million is refuted

We are not from earth like you niggers, we are from Mars. We destroyed the ancient high tech civilization of Venues, but doing so we drained Beloved Mars of all her worth, so we came to “earth” in order to rebuild our galactic civilization.

Cringe.

Attached: MarxistWeirdo.jpg (576x1024, 134K)

my man.

You mean dumb shit turned informant.

>A lot of normies like having their brown pets
One of many reasons your average person disgusts me. I don't need brown people to mow my lawn or do my laundry. I can take care of myself without a brown slave.
Maybe the guy in this clip is a man of little education but he is alert enough to see the reality of the world we live in today. A man should be angry about the country of his fathers being destroyed by a foreign element. Instead propaganda is blasted 24/7 to tell people that these natural feelings are wrong.

Attached: 1531437647668.jpg (600x564, 33K)

True he ended the interview so calmly lel.

I only know that no normal person trashes his own home like this guy did. Watch the video, it's ridiculous.

They sought out some Hollywood villain type of goon to associate with being white. Propagandapiece.

gay

F A K E

How are these fucks any different than a Jihadist? They wish to harm anyone that doesnt look or think like them. They need to be rounded up

Guarantee you those old people in the video were bussed in. What was up with the over the top hand gestures of the CNN interviewer? Hispanic women need to STFU and shove off. Way too emotional to be able to think straight.

You’re dreaming. Wake up. WAKE UP.

America was built and designed by Europeans. This action used knowledge created by Europeans of hundreds of years. From the Greco Roman tradition to Engish thinkers and many in between. Not wanting non Europeans to replace you in your own country does not seem like a strawman to me.

>provoked
>not shown
>"Look at this irrational hillbilly"
Nothing to see here Onni; move along

Where is the full interview?

>6 million people died
>no, nuh-uh. you're not going to sell me on that.

based and redpilled

>actually saying wignat
Found the civnat trs ricky vaughn faggot

agreed. guy was prepared.

>interview what is likely a biker gang member
>are surprised when he doesn't take your liberal bullshit
Cnn are virulent cia nigger cancer.

>muh 6 million jews!
hahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1425751873701.gif (125x125, 18K)

I bet those people were the only ones in the area that actually had a problem with the whole situation. Everyone else just sees that guy as cooky.

FILLED WITH HAYTE

Attached: 178678538713.jpg (2115x3240, 3.17M)

This lad is fucking based!
How much is a house in this city?

They'll never show it. The only way you would see that is if the nazi guy was recording it also, and if that were the case CNN wouldn't even do the interview in the first place.

Smear jounalism 101. Calmly engage with someone making him state his opinions calmly and rationally, cut, make him look idiotic by showing him contradict himself with nobfurther context provided. This journo snake knows how to get to people, stab them long enough until they lose their taper and then play the victim. Nothing new actually. Feminists and vermin of all kind do it all the time too.

> LOOK AT THE EVIL MAN WHO BEAT ME UP FOR NO REASON, SURELY THE I CAN'T BE AT FAULT
> LOOK AT THIS EVIL HITLER WHO JUST CHIMPED OUT FOR NO GOOD REASON AT ALL. HE HATED THE JEWS FOR NOTHINF. HE WAS INSANE HAHAHA LAMPSHADES AND SOAP AMIRITE?

Attached: received_2233745913308747.jpg (2592x1944, 455K)

Yeah, that was actually a really good take.

>NSM
glowniggers

Cartoon News Network

Attached: 350F065700000578-0-image-a-13_1465395211046.jpg (634x685, 117K)

#OUTCOMPETED

>This will get the g*yim good!

Attached: 01C34A0A-F928-4A7B-9F11-F60B48B413FE.png (600x555, 281K)

the reporter must of said something, this is the same station that edited out the black chick saying burn down the white neighborhoods after all

CNN isn't going to show what led up to that moment. By now, everyone knows they are fake news. If anyone ever gets interviewed, always film it yourself, so you can post it on YouTube and show what really happened.

Attached: media_bias.jpg (413x480, 103K)

The good thing about this is that they must be shitting themselves to feel the need to do such a blatant hit piece on white """"supremacy"""".

So Trump meets with Kim Jong Un/Vladimir and he's giving them a "platform" but this isn't giving him a platform?

They were murdering cops

>I bet those people were the only ones in the area that actually had a problem with the whole situation.
You think? I would be pissed if I lived in a nice area and someone moved and trashed his house like this person did. There goes the propriety value down.

>watch muh vidya
go fuck yourself CNN

>this person does things i don't like
>they should be committed

the memeflag never fails to disappoint.

Attached: 1532815108561.jpg (280x400, 19K)

Remember to report all of the anti-white comments and commentators.

immideatly they start with
>muh six gorillion
>muh concentration cams

Is the hollowhoax the only argument they have?

Attached: 1493604955141.jpg (798x861, 901K)

Hello Pedro. You showed up early, probably the first mexican ever to do so.