Perfect Europe

Prove me wrong

Attached: Perfect Europe.png (2988x2187, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/france-sex-age-consent-minimum-national-assembly-vote-15-rape-a8355516.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when you put a red star on a flag it means communism, this is why you are wrong and should be killed

Speaking for Italy, we don't fucking want Corsica or Marseille. France can keep it. Same with Graubuenden, except it's Switzerland.

Did the failure of Yugoslavia not teach you anything? I welcome the idea of Croatia losing most of their coastline though.

I didn’t know people outside America were this fucking stupid about history and geography

why not give algeria to france?

Attached: 1526840209571.png (1000x850, 124K)

>assyria

We don't want that shit, we already have enough shitskins to exterminate

>Germany exists
Disgusting.

>Nordic union isn't Norway,
Just greater Finland, give the land back to Russia and Nordic union, Norway is in charge of the union
Italy only gets Corsica, and annexes yugoslavia
Turkey is rid of completely, the caucuses goes to Russia, as does Ukraine.
>Assyria
Just no.
Give memel to the Germans, and the Baltic union (Except Lithuania) is annexed by either Russia or the Nordic union.
Otherwise, fine i guess. Except id give bulgaria to romania and leave chechoslovakia alone beyond the Sudetenland, not that they would last, so give Slovakia and Lithuania (Except for memel) to Poland.
All i can come up with rn, maybe more later.

well yeah but it is historical french land and it makes sense to return to France. Just exterminate the shitskins in algeria and the mainland

Every time in these fucking threads germany gets gibs which in reality would make them the undisputed superpower in europe
Also Turkey exists
Based

What the fuck are you smoking?

u mad *nglo boi?
ahmed pls

based Iberian borders

Attached: f8694da3-d435-4443-9dc7-c573554fb484.png (710x474, 575K)

Prussian germany was clearly a different breed from modern germany, maybe they will get their balls back after the land

Germany should be split up into individual states.
United Germany is a monstrosity.

Why do Belgium and the Netherlands go the Germany? Except for some minor language and cultural similarities we are completely different from those cucks.

To be fair i would prefer a single united benelux, but you used to be part of the HRE chocolate boy.

Greater Finland looks great but Poland and Ukraine not so much.

Mad that the destroyers of europe are admired by everyone on this website? sure

Attached: 1533675582118.png (1232x2974, 203K)

So much work for a desert shithole

united germany isn't bad, as long as it is unified under bavaria

>Elsaß-Lothringen isn't German

Attached: 1501331591970.png (582x477, 347K)

>meme flag
your opinions are shit
SAGE

>Ireland
>not British
Retarded/10

Fag detected

das right

Attached: eternal reminder.jpg (853x543, 29K)

show your flag britbitch, that is their rightful historical clay AND it looks better.

Youre rightful british clay nigger

Baltics should be German. Also we don't need Wallonia, only Flanders. Macedonia and Southern Bulgaria are not Greek, in fact Northern Greece should be in Slavia (always was Slavic until Afri...pardon Greek settled it in the 1920s). South Tyrol should be ours. Also Elsaß and Lothringen are 100 % German and not Fr*nch. And why is there no independent Scotland or Wales?

not after the war were not. bitch boi
The only way we are uniting is as seperate governments like how Czechoslovakia was.

>Not after the war
Then by that logic NI is rightful british clay

You still havent done anything about the IRA m8, and you cant deny it looks better.

>t. cancerfag with memeflag

You mean the european nations that rushed to the aid of rothschild and friends, so you can get ruled by them furthermore. Daily reminder that this future is utopia in the eyes of your fellow islandjews. You and your people are jewslaves number 1, the original mutts and nowadays proud muslimcocksuckers.

Also this pic is clearly made by an butthurt angloid and its very pathetic

Attached: 6db8b24fad55521999488fbde2c3730f1fc5fcacacd5d31e4dfeba04da067b0e.jpg (640x360, 137K)

Pic made was 100% factually correct, whats pathetic is that youre so blind to the fact that your own country has constantly bent backwards for the jews.

>plastic paddy
the absolute state

When are you fucks gonna realize that unless we make peace with each other while still being nationalist you are both working for Jews?

b-but the usa loves the joos the most

go fuck yourself, commie

Attached: 1533002060372.png (1278x2968, 1.31M)

Attached: where is Australia.png (4619x2866, 545K)

Why is Suomi so small?

Here I've fixed it for you,

Attached: 1111.png (2988x2187, 577K)

STOP PUTTING US WITH THE BALKANS FFS

come home Krain

truth is the only people that matter are anglos

Greece has stolen rightful slavian land.

Go fuck yourself

no and youre gonna like it.

Deutschaboos are the most annoying fags on this board and several other boards

Correction, the only people that dont matter are Jews and Africans. (Saudi Arabia are islamic jews, so they count too.)

fuck off we're full

Attached: goodmapofeurope.jpg (2988x2187, 752K)

Wrong, thats stormfags, or just people in general who dont use fact and blame everything on muh joos without evidence, arguably one in the same.

Is there anything more cringy than Grossdeutsch wehraboos?

Attached: 1520714310072.png (2988x2187, 552K)

Ireland is rightfully British, the Irish "nation" is a joke.

All of Europe is rightful clay of the Finnish Khanate

>Saxons
theyre german mate
>Henry 8th
Pope didnt accept a divorce because he was imprisoned by a german
>Victoria didnt allow russia to take constantinople
They did that because the british and french already had complete spherical control over the ottomans as they were in complete decline
>Churchill
Wouldnt let germany take over europe and then eventually britan. what a shame
>European "peaceful" unification
Spoken like a true EU cuck

The city of St Petersburg has more people then finland, all of them Russian, and wouldn't like being apart of a foreign nation

Attached: mahman.jpg (607x415, 75K)

>no Brortugal

bitch what
this whole world needs to get eradicated and replaced by britons

irish and french are ok I guess but everyone else can fuck off

What the fuck is that incomplete Prussian bordergore?
You literally just ruined the Balkans again and making Germany fucking disgusting, which makes your entire map horrid. And theres still turkey. And ukraine. Ffs.

>Doesn't know the historical Prussian border
Exhibit A

Checked.

>French have recently legalized pedophilia
>The french are okay i guess
Fucking hell get it right.
Also of all people, the IRISH are okay? The people ridiculed as potato niggers? Okay lad.
(Article for proof independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/france-sex-age-consent-minimum-national-assembly-vote-15-rape-a8355516.html )
Unless you are saying that pedophilia is okay, in which case you are worse than a jew.

The irish are practically ethnically british

Not one Danish person in thread, must be in full damage control? Otherwise map looks great OP.

Attached: Im+a+cop+a+feel+of+dem+tiddies1+xdd+_5f76b53a147d9dc3d699a1cb44ad8782.png (507x464, 50K)

You lot have never seen a real Irishman yet go on about them like they're your niggers. They're only called potato niggers because of a fucking famine, not like they could help it.

It's historicaly gone through many different peoples, but currently it's Polish

Tell them that and see what they think. You lost them after the potato famine. The Turks were more willing to help then you.

This is much better. Though I think the krauts deserve Danzig. Also >le Ireland meme

this
and hurr durr the government did something bad therefore the people are to blame
you must be german to think something like this
france is the best country in mainland europe

There is no one "British". They'll be most similar to the other Celtic countries though.

Attached: Genteic and territorial map of Britain.png (1800x1200, 1.46M)

>urine
fuck off meme flag khohol

Why do so many people fetishize the fucking krauts so much that they are willing to lick their asses?
And i see it coming from Americans the most.
America, what gives?

I dont hear any complaints so clearly the people are okay with this, i remember there once was a time where the french weren't afraid to have a civil war.

Were either German, Norwegian, OR British/Irish. In my case im all of the above.
That or they are non-white scum.

dios mio

speak english nigger.

Whoosh

i get the joke but im tired of hearing shitskins from when i lived in new york so bare with me. Also im trying to at least have some kind of conversation

imagine actually being an american
imagine being like 10 different ethnicities at once
christ

I don't want to live in this Italy. I really don't get Jow Forums's (or anyone's really) obsession with clay.

Why? If you're thinking about Bosnia, most of the people that live on the border are Croats.

Attached: 1520935638971.jpg (802x733, 110K)

As amerimutt as this sounds only 5 and they are all European.

Goblino de las europeanos

You're right we are Germans and almost every Nationalists larps as us you're however a literal non Country who belongs to the frogs

at least their all Germanic

Attached: ComputerWojak.png (258x195, 39K)

>Were either German, Norwegian, OR British/Irish. In my case im all of the above.
>All germanic
this isnt makin any sense kid, so you start tellin the truth

Germanic as in Germanic language, i guess it doesn't have that much of a link but still.

WE'RE NOT GERMANIC

Attached: 1526465065685.png (425x339, 121K)

Anyone who thinks Germany should get a centimeter of Slavic land should be shot. They should also give Lusatia to Poland.

Attached: 1529864494137.jpg (424x500, 60K)

Attached: cx.png (2988x2187, 718K)

O MAMU TI JEBEM KOMUNISTIČKU

ZA DOM SPREMNI

Attached: 27879425_168912113750429_231035048290156544_n.jpg (271x271, 14K)

explain

Attached: London where is belongs-my 1st try.png (2988x2187, 544K)

Can i get a template, i wanna take a shot with my american disconnected-emotionally-from-Europe prowess