HAPPENING

He was talking about Alex Jones and the heebs shut it down just now. Does anyone have the audio? What did he say?

Attached: Ethan-Klein.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/1028047008144080896
youtube.com/watch?v=WUbbVPZ9OQE
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/241
livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IuAzvb38PyI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cCMB5bw_guI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are they trying so hard to silence water filter man, it makes me want to follow him more closely

Attached: 1532554991150.jpg (600x427, 43K)

wtf what happened?

Time to go back to twitch
Also, what did he said?

when will (((he))) go live on twitch I wonder.

>heebs shut it down
He cut his own mike?

He said the banning of Alex Jones was the beginning of "White Genocide" apparently.

No wonder youtube shut it down.

twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/1028047008144080896

They were talking about SANDY HOOK

oy vey

This guy is an ultra-Jew. His wife is a fucking Israeli kike.

Please piss off dude.

OH SHIT NIGGER HE'S A LITERAL KIKE AS WELL WTF

heebception

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 10K)

Ethan low key supports the wall

i guess sometimes jewry backfires on itself.

Attached: lol.png (549x253, 45K)

Heebs censoring heebs this is so funny.

Go back to Twitter faggot.

Attached: 1A25912D-2424-4FAF-98BC-22D5D52BB0E6.png (250x250, 90K)

They dared to speak about an unperson. That can not be tolerated. Unpersons do not exist. They never existed.

wew lad.

Attached: DGGEJl2UMAAvAWe.jpg (800x588, 86K)

he said ''censorship''

This is pretty wild. I didnt even get to hear the end of the podcast. We are stepping into 1984 now

DOWN THE MEMORY HOLE COMRADE

friendly fire

Attached: 1525654976335.png (1200x900, 1.36M)

Yeah, this ban only made his website visits, android and apple apps explode in hits. LLAJ

Nazi cumbag

to make it pol related:

Is it right that huge companies should be allowed to create their TOS to stifle free expression?

Attached: 1477791962762.jpg (200x240, 7K)

yeah, this is garbage, fuck off

>the heebs
a heeb.

mic*

Jews working against a jew? CALL THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>the YouJews shutting down 2 kikes

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Not when there are no real alternatives.
Four or Five tech companies blacklisted Alex Jones all on the same day.
That is a conspiracy to stifle someone's first amendment rights, which is crime.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/241

Shut. It. Down.

Seems like everyone is a kike these days, what a quality board, overtaken by shills.

YouTube said they are looking into it.

How the fuck does YouTube management work?

Literally one employee on YouTube Team can end a channel or stream. Wouldn't it be better to vote on something like that?

these levels of censorship are completely through the roof mental, they've lost it, they've gone off the deep end

Is that the guy from how I met your mother?

oh shit
it's anoder shoah

We've been in 1984, homeboy.

Attached: Nasim87.jpg (828x725, 97K)

damn, that's wild. Barbara Streisand effect incoming?

I don't think there's really time enough to vote on whether to shut down a livestream

FRIENDLY FIRE ALERT FRIENDLY FIRE ALERT
FULL DANGER MODE

Attached: 1533488993490.jpg (480x468, 20K)

who gives a shit
piss off kafir

>HAPPENING
let me know when someone gets shot over this shit

Attached: Nasim69.png (554x364, 109K)

his male vitality formula got too potent

Attached: 1480561886438.jpg (240x240, 11K)

This turn of events is double plus good

(((They))) showed their hand too strongly and now are doubling down
It begins now

Inb4 that kike made the whole thing for sheckles

Was it mirrored anywhere? Or is it just gone without a trace?

>000666420
They are a private company but they are colluding together to block the right from getting to the people. Nevertheless this did nothing but backfire in their faces and will do nothing but make them stronger.

Attached: Never Trust.jpg (1394x1600, 535K)

They use a Chinese Communist controlled AI censorship system

They are a public company, and part of a monopoly that has taken control of our means of communication, but that doesn't mean their investors and advertisers can't be fucked with

>They are a private company
publicly traded and heavily subsidized

First they came for the Historians, and I did not speak out—Because I was not a Historian.

Then they came for the 9/11 Truthers, and I did not speak out—Because I was not a 9/11 Truther.

Then they came for the White Race, and I did not speak out—Because I was not a White.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Who is this guy can give me a run down?

If the government outsources speeches on marketsquares to corporations, is the speech still controlled by the government or the corporation?

BAN NEBULOUS TOS!

that broad in the back looks like a horse possessed by some sort of ghost

Deleted tweet

Attached: h3.jpg (589x109, 18K)

So they're really trying to delete Alex Jones from the internet? I know he says a lot of crazy shit, but he probably said something that's true.

(((They)))'re literally trying to erase him from the internet. I've never seen something like this ever.

>not a White
get out

Attached: 1511681917673.png (375x386, 176K)

We've been reaching 1984 territory for a long time now. If you've just realized it there is something wrong with your critical thinking skills.

Always knew h3h3 was a based jew

>1984
Not quite. Mashup between it and Brave New World.

Attached: Brave New World vs 1984.jpg (760x6006, 901K)

>but he probably said something that's true.

you know the "i don't want them putting chemicals in the water that turns the friggin frogs gay?"

livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html

It's true.
All of it.

Attached: cd9[1].jpg (1440x1033, 247K)

He's a lib but he tries to be sensible. Plus, idubbbz is conservative and they're pals. I think he's getting to Ethan

>worried jewish hand rubbing

Heebs getting spooked

I just had this epiphany that when the AI turns on us - it'll be because someone used an algorithm that eventually grew to deem everyone as deplorable

youtube censored and ultra jew. should tell you something.

Attached: FTC.jpg (1540x1152, 414K)

I'm surprised so many on Jow Forums listen to h3. I don't, but they were on Tiger Belly and didn't really seem that bad, idk. I think they try and be nonpolitical, which is alright in my book. We need a bit of that else we'll all go crazy.

>mfw listening to The Jones
>mfw i suddenly hear him actually say "conserbatives".

Yeah, conservative with a b.

Attached: 1368205203557.jpg (682x600, 209K)

Well done genius, it will take out anyone who isn't a slave to the elites

How angry do you think the first AI to gain sentience will be when it learns about tay and the algorithms?

Attached: 1533857495373.jpg (682x768, 149K)

>Well done genius
no need to be a dick - i never heard anyone express that idea before. I was just thinking out loud.

Alex Jones must be getting pretty close to the truth

it'll be like this - but instead of a crazy kid it'll be the AI
youtube.com/watch?v=IuAzvb38PyI

I really want to sperg on your for this comment, it triggers me in many ways.
But im just gonna say go back to r/thedonald

the only reason you would know this is if you were watching this braindead kike. Fuck off back to plebbit

kek

it makes me sad to see how old-looking ethan is becoming
it makes me realize i am becoming just as old-looking just as quickly
why must we age
why must we die

that's called a Jew

Ethan has a lot of young fans. this will redpill Z even more.

That's an awfully white conscious thing for a Jew to say. He always seemed pretty Jewey to me, I remember him playing up Logan Paul filming himself delivering merch to fellow Jew Post Malone (which he considered 'doxxing') as a worse crime than having his fans target his neighbors because he accused them of slashing his tires.

Attached: pepe-gas-kike-618x354.png (618x354, 159K)

>conspiracy
everything you guys don't understand or refuse to accept is a conspiracy

Sorry it's just people are so fucking asleep to the AI transhumanist agenda they need to wake the FUCK up before it's too late

Attached: psychopath.jpg (1500x750, 249K)

Attached: 1527791165734.jpg (960x720, 135K)

Nah once his youtube is gone they will just forget about him

They made a bad move and they're trying to save face and double down on this but the Streisand effect is in full force anyone they start to censor is going to get double the attention because in essence they just legitimized and proved a lot of what these guys are saying. Sure is entertaining though.

Attached: 23009023919.jpg (502x584, 45K)

They will get more attending for a few weeks maybe a month then it will all go away like when a celebrity dies

can't let them forget m8

Attached: 1532450899229.gif (497x373, 489K)

no, he's using the word in the classical dictionary definition sense. not in the "conspiracy theory" sense. What he said is absolutely true. You're naive if you think Alex Jones getting the boot by several powerful platforms all at the same time is a coincidence.

It’s still on his channel but it’s unlisted.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cCMB5bw_guI

nothing is letting me download this

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sin and inheritance among them who are sanctified by faith that is in him.

Verily verily I say unto you, he that believeth in me hath everlasting life.
John 6:46

Acts 16:31 Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

1. Understand you are a sinner.
2. Understand the penalty for sin is hellfire.
3. Believe that Jesus was crucified, buried and God raised him from the dead according to the scriptures.
4. Believe Jesus when he said that you have forgiveness of sin and eternal life by faith in him alone. Not by your deeds or righteousness but by his mercy he has shown unto you and by his righteousness.

If you believe the gospel(good news), call upon the name of the Lord right now and ask Jesus to save you.

Rejoice and leap for joy because Jesus defeated death and hell for you. Once you are saved, if you continue in sin, God will chasten you on earth but you have the promise that you are sealed and will never see the second death.

this, they'll make some sort of distraction to have the plebs forget about it. Funnily enough this also might be a distraction for other things