H3H3 Podcast gets shut down during live podcast

So, h3h3 just got their live podcast yanked and shut down the minute they started discussing alex jones. Fuck (((youtube)))

Attached: h3h3.png (1891x910, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Yihgsii
youtube.com/channel/UCWxr_vlM4nUuDqoHAUaSKZw
youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio
youtube.com/user/zionget
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=cCMB5bw_guI
ipfs.io
youtube.com/user/AmRenVideos
m.youtube.com/channel/UCX1GkAJdz_WF5Vyc2xUxZZw
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
youtube.com/watch?v=soXkFMO4ixI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Happening. I was watching and he said NOTHING to deserve a strike. But youtube gave him a strike anyways and this further proves they just want to shut down free speech on their platform, h3 is a pretty liberal dude and was most likely about to shit down Alex Jones' gaping neckhole.

Attached: 20180810_184152.jpg (1080x458, 163K)

The hypocrisy of liberals reaches a new height everyday and I just dont see how thats possible but they manage it.

bump
maybe normies will wake up

ROTHSCHILD

The left continues their ignorance of the Streisand effect. Always double down, no exceptions.

reminds me of Chinese communist party internet censorship.

Apparently they shoah'd his live stream abilities too. Very interesting times.

Update, what the fuck?!

Attached: 20180810_184624.jpg (1080x511, 178K)

Indeed, now instead they got someone on the side of Jones on this talk about censorship.

Attached: 3246734654967.png (2560x1080, 1.59M)

Good. Conspiracy theories is essentially terrorism. Anyone who has a problem with this is just brainwashed Drumpf voters.

its like that scary movie where you stand in front of the mirror and repeat that name three times

1 shekel has been deposited in your account

>>Conspiracy theories is essentially terrorism.

Attached: 1533794202815.jpg (152x225, 10K)

Jews jewing jews. Tremendous

Never read Infowars before, but it looks like I need to change that...

Attached: felix jones.jpg (960x960, 57K)

The left has gone so far that they are attacking a liberal Jew who voted for Hillary
1984 was a good book and should’ve remained such

>conspiracy theories are terrorism
You know that phrase was invented by the committee on assassinations to discredit anyone who questioned the official narrative of the Kennedy assassination. After in the report they stated that it would be impossible for lee harvey oswald to carry out the killing without multiple gov't agencies being involved.

You're not allowed to discuss Alex Jones now? They have gone absolutely mental.

infowars looks just lile a regular news site except it sells vitamins and talks about things cnn wont.

1984 was a shit. He should have left the fucking erotica fanfic out of it and it would be okay.

Can't tell if sarcasm or an actual opinion. Poe's law.

Haha not even juden are safe

Attached: 1509653010846.gif (332x214, 1.07M)

That's it. Im finally getting triggered over this Alex Jones shit.

It's like that one time you and your friends were about to talk about the expulsion of another pupil, but then the ugly supply teacher basically jump scares you and says " don't talk about that kids". then you just wait till break and continue then.

Attached: 1520706027423.jpg (468x384, 18K)

>any mention of Alex Jones automatically banned and removed

This is now an operation to unperson Alex.

Youtube have decided they are big enough. They need a competitor that will allow more topics to be discussed.

Attached: alt-left master race.jpg (640x480, 47K)

dead lolz

we need ol musky to make us a new video upload and streaming service
he's the only one with the money and resources to get it done without the jews

Attached: Screenshot_20180727-0959552.png (509x584, 216K)

Jewtube at it again

Damn, he should commit suicide. Atleast he's not ZOG.

Based, fuck that cunt.

imgur.com/a/Yihgsii

Archiving ALL of alex's videos currently, directly from his website.
Have about 1.25TB downloaded so far back to 09-2017. Not sure about the total size...

Downloading H3H3 and his podcast channel in case of hellfire.

Please send me more at risk channels! I'll stuff them on IPFS once complete.

Attached: 1526451519186.jpg (323x520, 107K)

how can you afford this many fucking hard drives where are you purchasing these?!

Were not all broke nigger

hard drives are 1-4 TB now and a four slot home server set up is standard today

About 24 TBs with ZFS
3 vdevs using 4Tb disks. Cheap, terrible, and exactly what I need.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-04_01-09-16.png (724x336, 33K)

Please to reiterate:
Send me at risk political channels.
I will add them to my scraper.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-11-12_11-47-02.png (712x225, 30K)

I'm excited to see how Ethan and his rabid fans are going to take revenge for this. He will only shut up once he gets his second strike so he doesn't lose everything. Honestly we welcome a new website. We decide which plqtforms succeed and youtube hasn't been right before they started the adpocalypse. Idubbbz is great example of how fucked their site is. Dude makes genuinely chill and funny content, but now he's forced to make more family friendly content to try for some advertisers and to no avail, his save the squirrels initiative series even gets demonetized even though hs is just trying to be a nice boy.

Free redpills for everyone desu

I actually started watching him after he said everyone should be allowed to make kike jokes, funny or not, it should be allow. He was quite adamant about it.

Attached: FTC.jpg (1540x1152, 414K)

E. Michael Jones

DON'T LISTEN TO ALEX JONES GOY
THAT KNOWLEDGE IS FORBIDDEN

Good stuff.
On it.

Please post the channel URL and I can dump it directly. More please. I have no data cap and 150 Mbit/s here so I can get about 1.5TB every 24 hours and offload to tape when the array is full.

Just give me a list of URLs if you can.
Commentators welcome if they're good.

Central Happenings Network
youtube.com/channel/UCWxr_vlM4nUuDqoHAUaSKZw

youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio

Brother Nathanael
youtube.com/user/zionget

apperently they just purged McInness and proud boys

What the fuck did Alex Jones say?
You can't even name him now?

Good. Fuck Ethan

Good to know youtube is on Trump's side

I would imagine Steven Crowder is at risk.

It’s funny because you know these insane liberals will continue to push these commie censorship ideologies, even if they themselves get censored!

here's the video

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=cCMB5bw_guI

What about the Russia hacking the election conspiracy theory?

Added.

Running Crowder too.
It takes a while to come full circle on its current workload but it should be done in a day or so.

On it. Added to the H3Pods dataset.

Everyone download the Infowars app if you haven’t already

I've tried to use competitors like bitchute, but the problem is it's 98% Jow Forums shit. They need content producers in everything but politics to move or YT will forever maintain the monopoly.

nobodytm (name of channel)

Jones is gonna be a bitch with just 2018 and 2017 being terabytes.
1-2GB mp4 trash 360p encodes from last century,

i don't want to have to re-encode his shit to make the file size usable but I may have to.

www.infowars.com/app

This is perfect. Alex Jones was just the first. As soon as you give them an inch everyone is a potential target for censorship. If you don't understand this you are just a "useful idiot."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS

Hot damn you got some connections lad.
nobody is a gem!

Can you hook me up with a any more?

Attached: 1522003198928.jpg (640x632, 59K)

BUY THE MALE VITALITY

Alex Jones has defended himself from the extremely powerful globalists for decades now, remaining alive and healthy, even making a lot of money. There's been countless attempts on his life (and his family's) but he's seen every one coming and evaded them. Not bad for a radio host eh?

The globalists cannot take it any more and have changed tactics. If they cannot find a way to harm him physically with their trillions of dollars and extensive operatives network, then they will censor him instead. He's leaking too much of their plan and they're desperate.

BUY MALE VITALITY

>brainwashed
So you’re saying mkultra is real?

Also gonna scrape nobody's website.
This needs to be.

Pewdiepie if you see this it’s time to go to war

No the key is to decentralize the internet and back sites by blockchain. Sites will have their own currency/stock of crypto currencies to reward their users depending on the data they provide. This prevents censorship, users will use it just because of the potential rewards, and there's no shame in selling the data since the users are being paid. The more active the site the more valuable the cryptocurrency will be.

This is the FUTURE

>No the key is to decentralize the internet and back sites by blockchain
Blockchain sucks huge horse cock and you don't know what you're talking about.

Use object addressable content. Hash gets you what you want and therefore makes it impossible to remove.
ipfs.io

Jew claw

IPFS doesn't keep your content unless others have decided to access it...

Wait for filecoin

It wasn't erotica you fucking retard. It was part of the fucking story. The whole populace had been dehumanized. The "romance" between Winston and Julia was the lense through which the reader could relate to an otherwise totally unrelatable reality.

I suggest American Renaissance for their soon to be targeted pro-huwhite commentary
youtube.com/user/AmRenVideos

Some codefags need to put together blockchan

imageboard chat/video sharing/streaming/social media platform secured with blockchain with an altcoin awarded to users for "mining" by just having a presence, with greatest reward going to most prominent content creators

American Renaissance. Jared Taylor is the best man whites have fighting for them, he's already been banned from Twitter and many of his videos have a unique quarantine that Youtube created specifically for right-wingers. He'll be lucky to still have a Youtube channel by the end of the year.

I run the nodes myself.

If they stay down longer than 24 hours: I am dead.

Attached: imagemagick.gif (387x305, 499K)

On it.

Doing God's work my man. I don't know if Kevin MacDonald has done any Youtube vids outside of when he's spoken at events, but if he does you should definitely save those too.

Attached: oy vey.png (604x437, 57K)

just think what this means, they have an army of autistic employees watching popular livestreams like fucking hawks, just waiting to pull the plug on anyone that dares to speak out about Alex

they have gone full 1984, it's not even an exaggeration anymore

and as usual, the left eat its own.

Colttaine
m.youtube.com/channel/UCX1GkAJdz_WF5Vyc2xUxZZw

What if this is an anti-antisemism psyop combined with a we don't want to censor because it is killing our platform psyop?

They ban AJ and AJ blames the 'Chinese and others', (he is not wrong). Then they ban some Jews to define 'others' as the Chinese. YouTube insiders and even Zuckerberg know what they are doing is illegal and they will be sued, and they won't fight the suit much because they want to be forced by the government not to censor their shit giving them cover from the sjws Chinese and (((others))) who are pressuring them to censor.

Redpills for millions of zoomers.

"He who owns the youth owns the future"

youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4

Attached: 2435457.jpg (788x699, 54K)

nigger faggots

Attached: 2314635674.jpg (788x699, 54K)

#unpersonned

>One strike

Instant archive.
Keep 'em coming.

retarded nigger faggots secret mafia who deal in organ harvesting and trafficking of children.
youtube.com/watch?v=soXkFMO4ixI

Attached: 34575686578.jpg (788x699, 54K)

better ban Islam then

Attached: 1373045136749.jpg (600x325, 61K)

>When your opponent thinks they're invincible and overplays their hand when you still have moves remaining...

Whew, the utter disrespect from Liberals is palpable.

I think they fucked with the wrong guy here.

This is pretty much openly editorializing content. The social media free ride protection from lawsuits is just about over.

OY VEY

youtube is literally asking for it - trump2020

interesting

I can't tell whos jewing who anymore