HAPPENING NOW! RUSSIA ATTACKED UK

WW3 is coming... 3... 2... 1...

news.sky.com/story/one-dead-in-explosion-at-salisbury-military-factory-11469693

Attached: 7d519bd347f5154f4653ea38057f705a.jpg (700x466, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OV-Hf6II_p4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another mossad false flag? Pathetic.

Literally everything you try to do to start a war with false flags will backfire. Netanyahu is going to prison and will die there.

Seems like an accident.

Hopefuly. This kike is getting away with crimes against humanity for far too long.

They're just destroying evidence that they false flagged the "Novichok" poisonings, Salisbury is just 1 mile away from BOTH alleged poisonings

Just like when your country shelled Mainila...

There's some mad shit going on in this country. But the powers that be seem to be able to keep everything under wraps.

i dont know whos false flagging who anymore and i dont care
just nuke us already

>bologna train station burns
>nigger dies in salisbury military factory
this just in candy land just had a earth quake news at 11:00

The tone is getting harsher.

Are you ready for the end, gents

Attached: fit.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

This, it all smells like horse shit.

Attached: AC136138-6CF3-4E16-B06B-9E27E1476BDB.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

Attached: E7BCCE07-76DE-4F93-80FC-14FDDF9D7AC5.gif (336x252, 1.35M)

Russians are lieing bastards why would at the time 3 million people want to step on war crazy soviets toes?

Why would any country ever do it, yet Russia has been invaded countless times and still won most of the time.
I do not doubt that there will be other morons in the future trying it again.

We literally fought against tanks with wood logs and vodka. Ruskies usually if they want something they fake an accident and take it. Kinda like when playing europa universalis rome you try to get casus belli at any cost so you can expand.

Like everyone does it. Who cares. You don't start war with someone who's gonna enslave you and then proceed to buttrape you for 100 years unless you are a moron.
Aside from that you have no proof for not having been the aggressor in this particular case aside from stupid generalisations.
If I were them I'd have simply invaded, killed all your men and given your women to the soldiers so your people ceases to exist.
It's legal to kill an individual in self defence, why isn't it okay to kill a people in self defence?

>gives the OK gesture when impaled

Seven shots were fired, and their fall was detected by three Finnish observation posts. These witnesses estimated that the shells detonated approximately 800 meters inside Soviet territory.[4]Finland proposed a neutral investigation of the incident, but the Soviet Union refused and broke diplomatic relations with Finland on November 29.

Materials in the private archives of SovietpartyleaderAndrei Zhdanovheavily hint that the entire incident was orchestrated in order to paint Finland as an aggressor and launch an offensive.[6]The Finnish side denied responsibility for the attacks and identified Soviet artillery as their source – indeed, the war diaries of nearby Finnish artillery batteries show that Mainila was out of range of all of them, as they had been withdrawn previously to prevent such incidents.[7]

The Finns conducted an immediate investigation, which concluded that no Finnish artillery ormortarscould have reached the village of Mainila.Field MarshalC.G.E. Mannerheimhad ordered all Finnish guns drawn back out of range.[4]Finnishborder guardstestified they had heard the sound of artillery fire from the Soviet side of the border.[2]

bump

Years after the incident,Soviet PremierNikita Khrushchevwrote that the Mainila shellings were organized by Artillery MarshalGrigory Kulik.[10]In 1994, Russian PresidentBoris Yeltsindenounced theWinter War, agreeing it had been awar of aggression

You don't need the investigation result conducted by your enemy if you know already who committed the crime.
In fact you don't need anyone else to agree in order to implement a reaction.
All I'm doing is asking very pragmatic and common sense questions here.

Just making it clear that ruskies are lieing assholes who like causing casus belli all over to conquer.

Why would Russia attack the UK?
Russia and many western countries fuck around spying on each other and playing stupid games ect but in reality when the lights went out on our civilization, we were allies. Both times.
I don't think that they would go so far. It's one thing to kill your own man on another soil, but to attack that soil is a far different situation.
And there's no reason to, even with all the sanctions and squabbles the UK is still closer to Russia now then it's been since the ending of ww2.

I wonder (((who))) could really be behind this.

How can anyone know? It's one word against another.
You could just as well try to convince a Communist of Capitalism. It's a useless exercise.

I don't know, maybe for the glory.
People led many wars just for the glory and nothing else.

they probably destroyed evidence novichok was made there.

Russian goverment is corrupt and there's not much denial about that and many times their military leaders and politicians have had highly aggressive ways of talking of the neighbours especially the one's they'd like invading. Not only that they do have a habit of airspace violations especially in increased numbers after ukraine incident.

I know the Russians were lying about who bombed who, serkku.

You magnificent bastards did a great job turning a Russian into a Daisy Pusher for every square meter they stole.

"We took just about enough land to bury our dead." ~Some Ruskie Colonel.

Attached: FinnishHumour.jpg (712x967, 83K)

spare me the bs you mongol bastard you had the biggest empire after brits its human nature to expand on other blood.

Doubt

What did your government do to prevent the stationing of NATO forces on Russias borders?
Nothing. Well, nations have a habit of being wrecked and it's population being destroyed when someone starts massing military forces on someones borders who can actually fight back in a terrible way.
You want to tell me that your government didn't know? Everyone knows the possible result, even anons on this boards know.
I'm not gonna feel sorry about it because you knew what you got yourself into. You clapped and then as a result you get destroyed.
You are collectively guilty (and by that I mean every single member of your society) and that's why there is no real victim in this whole thing.

It ain't our job to prevent nato spreading, we're neutral yet they like threatning us too.

It's not relevant, everyone knows who is on which side in this thing.
Legalistic bullshitting isn't gonna save anyones ass when the shit starts.
They know you are their enemy no matter if you claim you are neutral so when the facade is removed they'll go after you just as if you were Nazi Germany.
I'm just telling you the truth and you know deep down that it's true.

But if this time someone attacks it will be different. This time we don't run out of bullets and this time we've got proper tanks and airplanes too.

the gas was mossad too, at scripal

I doubt that much fighting will be done with bullets and tanks.

What the hell else can you fight with?

No point in nuking here since they'll suffer from it as well.

Also firing tons of iskander missiles is pointless.

Nuclear fallout is not as big of a deal as media makes it seem.
There are nuclear weapons designed to achieve maximum contamination (for example cobalt bombs) and then others that cause negligible contamination.
But there are many other technologies aside from nuclear weapons that could be used.

It is a battle that would not be won, but costs would be too high for russia.

Attached: 1523685747841.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

pls b real

Attached: 1531829589521.jpg (540x720, 50K)

No price is too high for Russia once the war starts.
And a nuclear war can be won.
You live under the impression that Russia will care much about the welfare of useless eaters belonging to enemy peoples.
You shouldn't.

>hyperbole
Fucking sage

Over a million armed finns pissed off fully armed and trained for war would be a bit of a problem.

If they were you wouldn't be such a small and weak country today and instead be in Russias position of controlling the largest country on earth.
Such miscalculations could cost you a lot. Everyone believes he'll win a war before it starts, yet there's always someone losing it.

Besides you Latvian niggers are way before us in the priority list for russia.

I mean somehow Georgia with it's NATO military professionals on the ground believed somehow that they could win a war against Russia in 2008.
I don't know how they could've reached this conclusion, but still they did somehow.

There's no winning but the cost would be heavy for both.

>still not asking for it

Attached: 1509622289710.gif (200x150, 1.42M)

I'm Russian and my flag here is Austrian. You shouldn't be so afraid of death, we all die.
Russia could decide to nuke Austria if a war breaks out, I know it.
But still I'd gladly accept dying in all of this knowing that Russia has destroyed all her enemies.
The thought of it fills me with a kind of pride and happiness that can be hardly described in words.

In a nuclear war there would be no winners. Especially if it would be U.S vs Russia.

On the one hand all these little shitty enemy peoples can't wait to LARP about killing my people yet you are such disgusting little faggots who'll immediately try to bargain and explain how no one can win this.
It does not matter. We know who you really are and what your intentions are. You make a stupid move and we smash in your teeth without mercy.

>Explosion at salisbury

Is the steak ok?

Just reality once both launch nukes nothing is left.

It's simply not true. You just believe this because under the current conditions the costs vs return is too high.
But this can change rapidly and some nations like Russia do actually build infrastructure to ensure the survival of the nation in case of a nuclear war.

UK is weak and pathetic cya eurofags

spidey

Watch this (last minute) to understand how many Russians think about this issue:

youtube.com/watch?v=OV-Hf6II_p4

Such a fucked up way to die.

Pretty much.

It's a cover up of evidence, nothing more to see.

Stop the hate you stupid nigger, we're not weak. Now suck my uncut knob and lick the smegma good bby.

Attached: 1532979274515.jpg (1170x882, 174K)

Wow, another nothingburger. Gee, keep me posted OP!

Can I get some info on this?

A kid killing a communist party leader.

i actually take a train past this military factory occasionally i think. it looks pretty cool, hundreds of armoured vehicles n shit