Is Goku a conservative?, Lately I'm watching Dragon ball super episodes and I noted that Goku live like a conservative

Is Goku a conservative?, Lately I'm watching Dragon ball super episodes and I noted that Goku live like a conservative

>He is a farmer.
>He live in a rural area.
>Have a wife and 2 sons.
>All his family use traditional clothes.
>Practice an ancient art martial.
>Believe in the self-defense, and in kill if it's necessary.
>Respect his teacher even when master Rochi is a pervert.
>Hunting and fishing.
>His best friend is a policeman.
>Don't care who control the world always that they don't annoy him.

Attached: da5e9163e5ddb0b57d8ef31e1047b6cb.jpg (236x314, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z5yIapnxHr8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eqRUqBiT_xA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d7IvsW9xHnU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=40Hiz8fEkws
youtube.com/watch?v=MrLvJiBDGZ4
youtu.be/s-DoemCSr-s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0LhpZVntXqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

remember how based Krillen was hating on that faggot General Blue.

Vegeta would have voted for Trump

Goku was a literal illegal alien who kill his guardian.

Classical Liberal. Ancap, even.

Attached: Farmer Goku.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

he was meant to be a magical japanese redneck.

dragonball is lit af

I ask if he is a conservative, no if he is illegal.

He seems conservative to me, wishing to preserve that status quo, for the most part. Nothing about this character really indicates that he wants to rock the boat, and disrupt the society he is in.

Goku was always a communist, he has a pure heart, no evil in his intentions, he wants world peace and harmony. He never ever asked for money, he was never ever greedy, etc.

There was no way of himself or his guardian knowing that such a thing would happen if he looked at the moon. Would you not say that he paid his debt by killing off so many further alien invaders directly and indirectly? After all, Freeza was meant to be an analogy for (((Japanese))) business Jews that tanked their economy in the 90s.

Attached: one-inch punch.webm (960x540, 1.59M)

He also turns aryan when he needs to be stronger.

>after using the dragon ball for the 6000000th time.
It will work this time, I swear that wasn't true communism

>Goku
>a literal immigrant
>who then gets upset when other immigrants show up acting as if he's native

Yeah, he's literally a conservative.

Everyone hated on GT but it was a cool idea that their over reliance on the Dragonballs to magically make their problems go away had consequences. A subtle jap redpill?

The new animation looks like shit. I've tried to watch it but can't for that reason and the fact super is nothing but fan can service for spics and niggers.
Am I just jaded?

>man who earned everything he has through hard work and training is conservative
Not exactly surprising.

>commies go on a quest for the super dragon balls to finally make communism work
>"that is not within my power"

GT soundtrack was decent, and the main point was redpilled. They failed at developing the plot, it could've a good series and at the end it became a parody until baby appeared.

Most of the Super series was rushed as shit and the artstyle is bad. The new movie, since they've moved the old art director or whatever he was into just doing small-time stuff, shows a much better style that should let the show have a renaissance of quality when it starts up again.

Attached: 4fTNfC6.jpg (1465x2048, 484K)

That was probably the best thing to come out of GT. There needed to be a check on the Dragonballs. Yeah there is no magic solutions. The quick and easy path leads to trouble in the long term.

>communist
>pure heart
> Everyone one suffers during communism.
>Goku hates suffering.
user don't be retarded

>commies go on a quest for the super dragon balls to finally make communism work

Not an anime guy really but I’d watch the hell out of that.

Goku doesn't really exist on the political spectrum.

>I noted that Goku live like
>He live in a
>his family use
>an ancient art martial.
>Believe in the self-defense, and in kill if it's necessary.
>Don't care who control the world always that they don't annoy him

Real flag please Pedro

Attached: 1533942751116s.jpg (900x996, 180K)

Are you retarded? Goku literally killed himself through his fighting addiction and left his son to be raised by a green nigger, his wife abandoned and mistreated and when he finally came back he knocked her up and then died again just to refuse to be fuxking revived to continue fighting

Nothing conservative about that

Goku isn't an economic immigrant or any real kind of immigrant. He was sent here as a baby and thus raised as an earthling. He had no alliance to his past planet. But it is pretty red pilled he could not fight his genes and thus was a violent savage. But his human grandpa taught him some civility and how to be independent. So his violent tendencies were honed and focused to instead be used to fight other antagonist. Instead of just blind violence like normal sayins do. Goku probably doesn't have a political affiliation as it's a concept he wont understand. He just wants to fight and eat really. Fucking takes a back seat as he doesn't even love his wife as even Vegeta treats his wife better eventually. But if anyone would be a nationalist/conservative it would be Vegeta. Who takes pride in his race and nation. Shame it was destroyed by subversive space Jews.

super was a feel good romp for the whole family, and was high quality entertainment

PROVE ME WRONG

Except Broly now looks mexican :/

he made money from tournaments and his wife was a princess...

he never asked for money because he never had to care about it. he had more than he needed, and he got it through skill.

By this criteria, Trump isn't a conservative.

A thread died for this faggotry.

>now
None ss broly has always looked like a spic

He's a liberal manchild in Super.

Hes a conservative father in GT.

>He is a farmer
Only because he's pussywhipped. As soon as he had the money to not work he stopped because work is for assholes.

Saiyans are the white people of the dragonball universe. Goku and vegeta are dirty race mixers

Apologies if I'm wrong, I don't know that much about DBZ lore, but I believe they are the last of the Saiyans so I'm not sure that it matters at that point.

Dude I just finished up the Samasu arc. Holy fuuuuuuck, that's pretty much about as epic as any DBZ battle has ever gotten. When the two sides of each samasu copy lined up, and was talking about creating a utopic universe with no mortal life forms I was stoned just saying "holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck" over and over.

I didn't expect much, so my expectations were blown out of the water. Cool fucking plots in this series.

Goku doesn't give a shit about his family. He's hardly around them and wasn't even there for Gohans birth (yes I'm serious read the super manga).

Attached: 1484007969592.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Would you vote for him to remove monkeyfags?

Attached: ebin frieza.png (1277x698, 400K)

you're autistic, stop applying real life politics to fucking DBZ

Ah man you just had to post this bitch. Now I have to fap

Attached: ((((redpilled)))).jpg (872x777, 207K)

I'd pay money to see Harry Potter leftist protesters squaring off against DBZ rightwingers

Attached: 1190334741843.gif (240x180, 299K)

>Retard who doesn’t watch the show

All he wants is to fight strong people. He doesn’t give a fuck bout peace

Attached: 41057016-6D3B-498D-BB44-5B9465A02D2C.gif (239x200, 438K)

This picture triggers liberals so fucking hard

Attached: DBZ vs degeneracy.jpg (1024x561, 140K)

Vegeta would be a Proud Boy

Who was the most Jewish DBZ character Jow Forums?

Attached: jewfairy.png (400x518, 122K)

Are dbz fans more right wing?

Oolong

Yes

Dragonball teaches good values as long as your son isn't a violent nigger that loses control of himself

Vegeta arguably becomes a better father though because he prepares his son for the impossible challenge that approaches him in the only way that could ever prepare Trunks to save not just 1 timeline but 2 fucking timelines nearly entirely because of his and Bulma's decisions thanks to Vegeta's loving heart deep down.

Attached: FEA2A0BA-5B00-444C-A9D5-D639FB7AD981.png (1136x640, 825K)

well... his lifestyle is pretty easy to explain OP, he is a farmer simply because it's one of the only things he can do, the guy doesn't have any studies (except martial arts) so the only way to procure food is to either hunt/fish or grow his own food for the family, Perhaps he could just participate in tournaments and make money from that but the problem is that Goku is just too good and aint that good at following directions or having common sense, so either Goku fucks up or forgets the rules in other jobs or doesn't know how to proceed when trouble happens.

in the case of martial arts tournaments Goku is oo powerful that he would probably be banned from participating, so all that's left for him to just farm the land for food, that said with his power he could be put to good use on other shit but unfortunately I guess the Dragon Ball world's Earth doesn't have as many problems as our Earth so I guess Science has no use for strong people like him.

All anime with balls is right wing. I've started working my way through Mobile Suit Gundam (the original series) and I'm completely over whelmed by how gigantic the Gundam universe is. I don't think I have time to watch every series, so I might just go for Turn A, 00, and will probobly end up watching gundam wing for the nostalgic feels too.

No, Goku is a nigger, abandons his family all the time to go do shit, Has a green guy raise his son. Vegeta is the true redpill.

Attached: 232120000521.jpg (1080x920, 129K)

Dude that Samasu arc though...... holy fuck. That is really good fucking writing man. I knew that they would be fighting gods, but had no idea it would be that cool.

It's not as good as it used to be but the Zamasu saga was 10/10 and the Jiren tournament was good

Frieza's return was decent also

Attached: C86D524D-ACAC-4FEF-96A9-E62E361C456D.gif (640x360, 2.28M)

Babidi with his majin golem

Attached: Babidi05.png (934x987, 132K)

Alternatively he could've just let his brother Raditz rape everyone on Earth to death and then watch Frieza sell the planet to pedophiles

Attached: 6D42D298-2C99-490A-94E8-AFB5A50BD6C6.jpg (993x804, 162K)

>he hates working
>he neglects his family
>he focuses only on himself
nope.

cell saga goku is maybe conservative but he's nothing like goku the rest of the time
also English dub goku has a lot of shit shoved in his mouth by localisers who think their job is to rewrite everything

dub goku:
>NOW YOU WILL KNOW THE HORROR, FREEZA
Japanese:
>I'm angry >:((
dub:
>I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
>
Japanese:
>I'm son goku, super saiyan :)

And I enjoyed it

All I wanted was to not be disappointed and it succeeded in that

Attached: 562E027F-2ABB-4757-BB2A-3E34AFB877B9.png (1136x640, 1.08M)

>Zamasu saga was 10/10

Attached: 1498728549959.jpg (480x368, 17K)

Gohan turns into such a soiiiy boy cuck. I refuse to watch the subs, so now I have to wait an other few months for dubbed episodes to pile up again.

Goku is a simpleton, he doesn't have political opinions.

He loves his family, he loves to fight and he protects the weak and the innocent. That's it.

Attached: Dragon Ball You need to start asking questions Goku.png (500x570, 118K)

Goku racemixes with an asian woman cuz hes dumb and Vegeta racemixes with a white woman because he's short

Both their sons end up becoming worthy super heroes and teach them that even if their home got destroyed, they can protect this new one called Earth as if it were their own:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z5yIapnxHr8

Attached: 7C0A50DC-6600-4C76-A391-EC34D42893C8.gif (320x179, 407K)

The battles were a bit melodramtic, but that's how DBZ has always been really (we were just too young as kids to realize). That plot though, how Trunks created the alternate time line, and Goku challenging zamasu triggered him into being evil as fuck. My expectations were certainly met, I think the DBZ fans who don't like super are dellusional. You liked DBZ so much because you were kids, it really (brace yourselves for this) wasn't that great of a show.

well for one, goku is probably the worst father of all time...

Attached: 1498368701765.png (1109x582, 37K)

Zamasu Black vs Goku, Vegeta, Vegito, Bulma, Trunks, Mai and the last remaining humans was one of the most epic fights ever

I admit I cried when Trunks finally cut that God in half:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eqRUqBiT_xA

Attached: DDB37E54-FD48-4046-81BA-8DFA1E5197D1.png (1136x640, 1.27M)

Not a chance Frieza

Attached: 459A30E6-646D-4FE4-B4E3-59E734B760BE.gif (500x256, 500K)

Everyone looks like they're made out of marshmallow. It reminds me of Pat Lee transformers.

I like dbz because it doesn't look like shit

It would be a massacre and they wouldn't even have to go super saiyan

Attached: CFEDF90D-F340-43E5-A640-3184B0A960CE.jpg (538x480, 65K)

she will never disappoint you

Attached: 1486914153790.gif (500x281, 143K)

Memeflag. Please show us your geo-flag and then we'll buy into this theory

DUDE. I don't remember when I cried, but I cried at some point during that whole climax. I was not ready for how badass this was. It made me miss having friends, because I would have texted them about it.

But he does care about fighting fair and protecting those he cares about even though he's mildy retarded

It's why only he and Trunks can use the spirit bomb/spirit sword with the consent of Earthlings

Attached: E1E9A75D-B574-43D2-BC01-8B1681B2177C.jpg (720x613, 40K)

The Yakuza themselves are chinamen and kikes

Attached: 1486913265412.png (246x369, 153K)

Definitely babidi who summons Fear aka Buu
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d7IvsW9xHnU

Attached: E74A27A8-12D5-4970-ABE8-7685A7E0D878.gif (480x272, 1.97M)

You're pretty gay dude.

The reason males of all ages fall in love with it isn't necessarily the powering up, explosions or 'FIGHT FOR MUH FRIENDS' shit.

It speaks to the instinct inside all males; to go above and beyond when needed, to train and better yourself for the next challenge, to give it your all even if you know you can't win that particular battle.

It speaks to us on another level, which is why it generally transcends age, class and race.

Out of the few weightlifters/body builders I know, all of them say they use DBZ as one of their motivations when they're training. In school, everyone from the nerds to the jocks put aside their differences when DBZ became the subject.

Attached: 29178272_1989155561350018_890091427604725760_n.jpg (480x480, 28K)

>lunatic god devises grandiose scheme
>that boils down to him killing everything but himself for the universe to know peace
>lunatic god becomes so broken that goku has to use a deus ex machina to defeat him
Yep that's a 10/10 arc...

Oh look, someone who has contributed nothing to the conversation. Looks like everyone is ignoring you dude, sucks to be you.

>muh animation

Clearly no one else gives a fuck.

Gundam Wing is so autistic and masculine it's God tier:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=40Hiz8fEkws

Attached: 7E9CB668-A4CF-4B42-8AEC-8FF38F4DEFF6.gif (400x291, 1.27M)

Goku is a character from an anime that should have died a long time ago. I don't see how this is related to politics.

Thanks for the (You)s boo

I like how he actually had an argument too
>Mortals have surpassed the Gods without following any of our rules and thus must be put to the ultimate test of strength even if it means killing all the Gods
Then omniking comes in when he cheats and says "nah you're annoying" like a tie breaker. Zamasu should've admitted defeat after Trunks killed his body, sore loser/cheating bastard.

Goku is based as fuck

>wing
>masculine

Attached: 1487587181700.png (3180x4720, 490K)

Bless that anons bones.

Attached: 1518397082030.png (790x1180, 38K)

Sounds more like the wojack boomer meme

I'm upset that it took me so long to get Gundam pilled. There are SO many fucking Gundam series, and most of them have high as fuck ratings.

I want to be a good fan an watch everything from 79 all the way up.... but that will take fucking forever. The first series seems a little dated, I kind of just want to jump straight to Turn A which sounds amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=MrLvJiBDGZ4

Attached: colored_smiling_supreme_kai_by_chitose_tachibana.jpg (500x471, 35K)

>create a standalone Gundam show to appeal to girls for some fucking reason
>make the main character a blatantly psychotic misogynistic autist
>bitches completely eat it up

It's an absurd show but it has its moments

Attached: 1263791465121.gif (300x250, 2.95M)

Looks like Larry Silverstein.

Attached: SILVERSTEIN-2.jpg (650x583, 170K)

>btfo commie army as a child
>only cares about being the best he can be, never throws anyone under the bus in the process
>gives even the most wicked people a chance to redeem themselves
>lives within his means
>only steps into a leadership role when he knows he's the only one capable
>sacrafices himself repeatedly for the safety of his friends and family

Goku is hyper conservative and redpilled as fuck. He would never ever think someone should be handicapped to make him feel better.

Been wanting to get into DragonBall. Where's a good place to start? Should be able to find torrents right?

Ocean-dub Goku is a conservative and true family man

youtu.be/s-DoemCSr-s

People don't understand that GT was the best way to end the series.

Goku was developed further into a good father figure, consequences for the Dragon Ball arrived and it truly became a story about "passing on the legacy" as Goku ceased to exist.

Then Super came about and turned Goku into a manchild while introducing shit like tranny Broly and removing any sense of consequences from the show by introducing some plot armor Gods.

the timeline is

dragonball

dragonball z

dragonball super.

Dragonball GT is noncanon, feel free to watch last probably when you get bored, it is not made by the same person who made the rest of the series. I recommend starting with DBZ first, then DBS. watch dragonball last, as a prequel.

make sure to watch dbz with funimation dub, it has the signature epic music.

Attached: asdf.png (1920x1080, 2.77M)

You can give DragonBall a try, but I personally just started with DBZ. DBZ from start to finish is absolutely fucking epic and super is a great continuation.

GT is meh, and isn't cannon at all. Something about watching GT I find kind of depressing... it's the worst kind of nostalgia for some reason.

turn A is amazing, but has so many throwbacks to mainline UC *because it is in the distant future of it*

Original, followed by zeta, then ZZ is still my favorite way to watch it...they are all so different, and the tone from zeta to ZZ is a little tense, but goddamn if it isnt amazing

turn A is phenomenal though

posting my mobile armor-fu

Attached: 1489365881833.jpg (1600x1105, 298K)

also I'm extremely jealous that you get to experience dbz for the first time.

when you get to dbs, just watch the subbed version with japanese voices IMO.

>An earthwaman not being disappointing
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0LhpZVntXqE

I'll believe it when I see it

Attached: 9DCE2EA4-607F-4C9A-9B95-AD5CB3EE0CAF.jpg (753x1147, 99K)