English Nationalism

Why is English Nationalism not a thing? From where I'm standing it would make sense for the English to focus on their own issues rather than lump themselves in with other Brits:

>Scotland voted against Brexit.
>Northern Ireland is an economic nightmare.
>Scotland's economy is reliant on English money.
>Scotland has a parliament but England does not.

England basically subsidizes the rest of the UK while being demonized & stabbed in the back constantly by the Scots. At least that's how it looks from this side of the Atlantic. It seems to me that the English would have a far better chance at actually winning back power from the globalists in London if they stopped worrying about 'British Nationalism' and embraced their own form of Nationalism.

Attached: england.jpg (367x550, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Enlightenment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights_of_Englishmen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

English are a pidgin culture. You're Saxons, jutes, Frisians pretending to be Anglos (a notoriously attractive people) with Norman forcing you to use different words for food and Romano-Brythonics (natives raped by Latins) following along because it's what they've done for millennia.

If you want nationalism, you got to go north to the Scottish highland where they know the low landers are Ulster rejects.

English nationalism will break the UK.

You do have a culture, and it's entirely revolved around football hooliganism and football. Your nationalism died 40 years ago.

Attached: engerlund.png (1153x578, 53K)

The pedo royals hate English nationalism

Mate, the Scots invented SJW idiocy when they came up with the blank slate theory & 'enlightenment' jargon:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Enlightenment

The more I read about British history the more I realize that the English are the ones with common sense and the Scots are just inbred Scandinavian x Celtic mixes.

>English are a pidgin culture.

The same could be said of the Chinese, Japanese, or any other nation. The English have been a distinct culture for well over a 1,000 years and I see no reason why this would invalidate them looking out for their own interests.

Brexit was English Nationalism. We have more clout than the Scots who bottled it with their referendum. Fucking cowards!

You're really dumb if you think nationalism absolutely must mean right wing.

Attached: 8-English-or-British.jpg (1088x970, 118K)

The "Romano-Brythonics" are very nationalistic and many are anti-British. There's also hardly any Roman blood in us. It was more we were forced to be a part of the UK, like everyone else.
English nationalism is better than British or Uk nationalism.

You're like welsh people, you don't have much to be proud of

The Welsh are Brythonic, and I take a lot of pride in my rich history that goes far beyond the English and Rome, as opposed to your what 200 year history?

Attached: reddragonvswhitedragon.jpg (554x748, 84K)

I never said that it did. The SNP (Scottish National Party) wants to bring in more immigrants to Scotland than are already there.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. If the UK split apart the English would be casting off a disproportionate number of SJWs (in Scotland) and welfare leeches (in Northern Ireland). If I was English this is how I would fight the system.

>You do have a culture, and it's entirely revolved around football hooliganism and football. Your nationalism died 40 years ago.

My culture centers around cheeseburgers and a different type of football. I'm just an American who got back from a trip abroad and realized that the UK is not what I thought it was.

Imo, that's because it's the most logical way to fight back against them. If England leaves the whole system fractures and they have no powerbase to operate out of.

and being a nation made up of criminals that is.

We hope.

There is less Scandinavian blood in the Scots than there is in the English.

Soooo, that's a good thing right?

And you think the SNP are a valid "nationalist" party. They don't fit any kind of nationalism on the face of the earth, not even left-leaning civic nationalism.

Faggot

depends. parts of east scotland are more anglo than cornwall or parts of west england.

>'enlightenment' jargon

"Enlightenment jargon" was the same "jargon" that inspired the founding fathers of your country and the American Revolution.
Yous sound like a catholic swine, kill yourself

Quick question to settle this... do Jews hate the idea?

The answer to that question should point you in the right direction.

who'll look after wales?

the Welsh you bellend

You're asking as if anyone cares.

True, true. Lothian . . .
Scotland wasn't much settled by the Norse. They were after richer soil.

"Jargon" is the wrong word. It was drivel.

>wales is the best country in the UK despite it's massive disadvantages
>literally everyone is nationalist and speaks their mind
>has a better look than any other nationalism
>no one knows anything about us or even cares
you will all pay for this
you will pay in blood

Attached: ingerland.jpg (819x546, 40K)

Everyone has always wanted south England. It's the richest soil in the British Isles.

This.

So what ethno group should English nationalism be based around? The Brittonic or Saxon?

Indeed.

exactly. I've got Welsh family, I know how nationalistic they are, and it's not based around "British" nationalism like the English.

This is a good question.

The Anglo-Saxon. Brittonic is foreign ("Welsh").

As far as I can tell they hate it greatly. Whenever I've mentioned it online they spass out.

Not a Catholic but not an Enlightenment worshiper either. Personal freedom has to be balanced against common sense aka law & order. Claiming that people are blank slates and are all equal on the inside is irrational and leads to chaos.

If it was up to me (and I'm probably missing out on some of the nuance involved) I'd just say that the English are a new tribe that was born 1,500 years ago when the Saxons & Brythonic people intermixed. Every tribe has an origin story. That one seems to fit the bill for the English. And if I were to hypothetically create an English National Party (which I obviously can't do) then I'd probably play up the economic & immigration cards as much as the culture card. Just tell the English people that they shouldn't be subsidizing the rest of the UK and that if they were their own nation they would have already voted to end mass immigration. Dog whistles are the key to victory.

Why not just cooperate with a local 'Welsh Freedom Party' and hammer out a mutual cooperation aggreement?

would be quite interesting to see what would actually happen if wales went independent
there's approximately 0 money here so everything would shut down and be left in the hands of the community
like how the fuck are we going to afford police or schools or hospitals
and RIP valleys lol that place would turn into something possibly worse than detroit

Come on britbongs, if you don't kick out all those muds we're gonna absorb you into the great american burger

Attached: Grease.jpg (1018x980, 182K)

English nationalism is def on the rise but Wales is like our little downs syndrome brother we have to look after

I'm pretty sure it's Tourette syndrome.

fuggg that's a real burger right there. double bacon cheese onions, none of this letuce tomato garbage where you can't even taste the meat. if I wanted a salad I'd eat a fucking salad

If you go the way of the grease, go all the way. Not gonna reach that iconic american shape without a few cheesies.

what

Lol
More like we have too look after you. Where do you think most of your water come from?

Because English nationalism isn't the left wing immigrant loving crap like Welsh/Scots or Irish nationalism. Hence why the governments have spent decades trying to keep it suppressed.

All the hate that England gets, a lot of it isn't deserved.

Cumbria and East Anglia have more Celts in them than Scotland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights_of_Englishmen

Not much to be proud of. England is a bunch of pussy whipped queen worshippers. All the fight was taken out of them in WWII. It may have some history but now as a country it is a slobbering mess. Crappy food, crappy health care, not a lot of wealth and a LOT of unhappy people almost with stockholm syndrome.

Most Saxons were wiped out, English are Celtic, more so than the Irish and Scots. But the Celtic part is tainted with all this cuckery from the Nordics in Scotland (who wanted to join the Nordic council with Sweden).

Wrong.

Your water only supplies parts of the West Midlands, South England gets it from large reservoirs or the Lake/Peak district area.

>Why is English Nationalism not a thing?
It's the only ethnic nationalism that isn't left wing in the UK.

This is not remotely true. The English are less than 20% """celtic""".

Really, English = British. You think of any stereotypical British thing and you can probably apply it to the English.

Same with how the news is reported here. Just look at the World cup for instance, All the national papers had the English team all over their front pages screaming "it's coming home". Was this the same for the other home nations when they were in major sporting events? No, from what I remember the Sun) ran a story on how the Welsh team were apparently English When we got to the euro semis.

So if anything, English nationalism is on the rise, it just isn't called that. It's called being British

>Why is English Nationalism not a thing?

It will be post-Brexit, and that terrifies Westminster elite since they've seen how successful Scottish and Welsh nationalism has been. English nationalism is definitely the way forward for England, British nationalism is dead, done, finito. UKIP was the last hurrah of British nationalism and now it's back to political irrelevancy. Any new parties just fizzle out within a year or so.

The problem with English nationalism is that it's historically associated with the far-right and football hooliganism, but the left support key English nationalist policies like an English parliament ect...

Once the left and right come together on it, it's pretty much game over for Westminster.

Attached: English Pepe.png (4496x4328, 456K)

Why the hell doesn't the Queen abdicate from the Commonwealth countries outside of the UK and give those titles to her family?

There was a Canadian news programme earlier in the week that interviwed 6 people, and 4 of them either didn't give a damn about the queen or disliked her.

But how can you like a monarchy when the monarch is never in your country?

If for example she passed the title of Queen/King of Canada to say Prince Harry, Harry and his offspring would more likely be attached to Canada and end up living there.

Attached: 1532311037322.png (785x757, 100K)

Because Anglos are retarded and have a cultural history revolved around class rather than race, which has survived to this day. It'll literally take hundreds of years to shape it the other way. We're too consumerist, materialist and hedonistic to be nationalists.

>It will be post-Brexit, and that terrifies Westminster elite since they've seen how successful Scottish and Welsh nationalism has been. English nationalism is definitely the way forward for England, British nationalism is dead, done, finito. UKIP was the last hurrah of British nationalism and now it's back to political irrelevancy. Any new parties just fizzle out within a year or so.

>The problem with English nationalism is that it's historically associated with the far-right and football hooliganism, but the left support key English nationalist policies like an English parliament ect...

I once heard the saying 'successful movements look like governments in waiting.' If, in a few years, the UK suffers an economic recession + civil unrest (very plausible, imo) then a well organized English Nationalist Party might skyrocket to power. If you could mesh the best elements of the left & right and then whip the hooligans into shape (kind of like the S.A. did with Germany's hooligans) then you could be a real force to be reckoned with.

Obviously it would take years to get there but I def think it's logistically feasible.
>We're too consumerist, materialist and hedonistic to be nationalists.

How much of that is from (((outside forces))) though? I've read up on Victorian & Georgian era culture and the English were not always a bunch of hedonists.

Victorian era England was the definition of hedonistic consumerism. Anglos are just like that by nature. Or at least have been molded that way over the course of several hundred years.

>Victorian era England was the definition of hedonistic consumerism. Anglos are just like that by nature.

Even if what you were saying was true it would be irrelevant. Jews are the most hedonistic, greedy, and consumeristic race on the planet and they are also the most ethno-centric race on the planet. You can be greedy and support ethnic nationalism.

Hell, if Anglos were really that greedy then all you'd need to do is point out they're paying for a bunch of third worlder's welfare tickets and it would make them furious.

Jews may be greedy and materialistic, but they are not consumerists and by no matter at they hedonists. They retain their religious and family values, regardless of how degenerate they seem to us. Jews are liberal hippies to the outside world and conservative zealots within their own communities. That's why they remain ethno-centric

I've lived around Jews and I've traveled pretty broadly. Imo, your 'English people are too hedonistic to be saved' narrative has little to do with reality. The real issues for the English are:

1. Your food is the shittiest in Europe (lots of pesticides, endocrine dysruptors, etc.). Your country is also chock full of 'waste to energy plants' that burn plastic and release endocrine disruptors into the air. This is making the White English physically ill.

2. You have a culture of apathy and self-doubt. You lack confidence and optimism.

Overcome #1 and you will feel stronger and it will be easier to overcome #2.

The scots are a mix of English and Irish

No, reddit spacing man, we do not have a culture of apathy and self doubt, we have a culture that places class struggle, be it from the top or from the bottom, as the top issue. Brits are too absorbed about who is making what and how to close the inequality gap.
But I'm sure an American knows more about Europe than actual native Europeans.

They are celtic, a better culture than the germanic one I must say.

Anglo Norman

>looks at London
AHAHAHA

You can tell from phenotypes that they are more Germanic and Nordic than Celtic

This man speaks the truth, I even observe this in fucking Texas

Just look at what areas of America are hedonistic. The northeast. The east coast. The south east. And Texas. What do you know, they were all settled by lots of anglos (or a mix of anglos and scots)

Hedonistic, materialistic, and lots of consumerism

>But I'm sure an American knows more about Europe than actual native Europeans.

Diversionary tactic. For all you know I'm lying and this is a VPN.

>No, reddit spacing man,

Another diversion.

>Brits are too absorbed about who is making what and how to close the inequality gap.

The Englishmen that I mingled with (mostly middle class types) seemed to be far more racially aware than Americans. But go ahead and keep saying it's impossible to fix your country.

The areas of the US that passed anti-miscegenation laws (the South) also happen to be the most Anglo-Saxon. It was the pan-European x Puritan north that wanted to save the darkies.

Attached: banning-interracial-marriage.gif (439x421, 20K)

Pic attached = Anglo ancestry. Not surprisingly it correlates perfectly with the anti-miscegenation map

Attached: 648fdd3dff54d8cc5236472bb29063f4965fc959eb25df5d85800a6eaeaa73b0.png (789x562, 101K)

The rich people and upper middle in those states are still the most materialistic though

Do you have any actual proof of this? I live in the midwest but used to live in the south and the German / Scandi types around here seem just as greedy as southerners. Seems to me that everyone just loves to bash Anglos without actually posting any proof.

Of course English nationalism is a thing. It's just that 99% of it is football hooliganism and other daftyism so normal people don't want to associate themselves with it.

Someone with art skill turn this mother and child into Nazi's

Attached: download (13).jpg (634x825, 91K)

I’m proud to be anglo but it’s just based on my experience