I want to teach my children an ancient language that will connect them to their roots and help them expand their mind...

I want to teach my children an ancient language that will connect them to their roots and help them expand their mind and sense of place in the world. I'm German, English, and Norwegian, and I'm going to raise them with elements of Christianity and elements of Norse tradition.

Should I teach them Latin or Old Norse? There is more to be learned in Latin but Old Norse has more ethnic connection.

Attached: 1520450161523m.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

Attached: 1527588111741.png (1136x668, 1023K)

Teach them sumerian is that ancient enough?

Proto-Norse, Proto-Germanic, and Old English are all very interesting.... Old English has more in common with German than what we speak now.

Old English.

That way they can easily understand old norse and even modern dutch and german.

As for latin, that's a garbage language as evidenced by the way it dissolved into like 200 dialects instead of staying coherent.

you see english falling apart? nope

>sense of place
>teach them Euroshit languages
Good one.
The only correct answer is the language of the local Native American tribes.

I'd go with Latin and Norwegian.

Latin, that way if he want to be a doctor or scientist he will have a serious leg up.

>teaching kids not yet able to learn it themselves a language which they can't even use making them hate linguistics for life
555-come one now kikemutt.

Attached: 1531910795447.jpg (1273x958, 189K)

"you see english falling apart?"

Yes, as a matter of fact I do.

this is the dumbest shit I read in years, god damn

Attached: 1531658259702.png (645x729, 145K)

no you dont ahmed,arabic is fucking garbage.

8/10 shitpost

Keep christianity out of it and teach em old norse.

Latin. There’s a much larger body of literature and way more teaching books.

Etruscan

Just use Orbergs latin in latin if one isn't a nigger, one should be able to learn if quickly that way.

Elements of Christianity and Germanic religion? Haha. They don't mix.

If the JIDF ever hires Australians Jow Forums is finished

why are nordics so pathetic?

Attached: snowniggersrejected.png (739x839, 589K)

I would teach them Latin or Ancient Greek, the two best ancient languages (massive materials, enormous resources). Even if it’s not connected to Nordic culture it’s still connected to ancient European values.
But I wouldn’t do that. Personally I would make them study a living language.

There is nothing worse than a god with a big head who shits on the world outside his appointed district. Keep your "ancient European values" on the land where they were meant to rule.

Latin was the main language through the peak of european history aka the middle ages you illiterate hillybilly. Latin was the world language before the fucking frence degeneracy revolution and it's still teached to every kid in germany which goes to the Gymnasium.

>didn't notice the flag
Fug. Sorry.
Anyway, Latin/Greek is good advice for , bad advice for

Latin is a good advice for anybody interested in anything european historically, as well as to anybody wanting to become a mayor in medicine, biology or history. It will also allow you to read the ancients in a purer form and give a better linguistic understanding of your own language, as latin is the root for german and english to a great exstand. Latin is more than a language, it's a concept and key.

Teach them Old English.
Nothing quite as based as being able to read Beowulf in the original language.

Sanskrit obviously.