I literally just witnessed a bunch of elementary school aged kids playing some sort of bizarre Donald Trump game in a...

I literally just witnessed a bunch of elementary school aged kids playing some sort of bizarre Donald Trump game in a park

>group of kids chasing some other kid
>the kid being chased is screaming "I HAVE A GREEN CARD, I HAVE A GREEN CARD"
>the kids chasing him are yelling "GO BACK ACROSS THE WALL"
>they catch up and then they start pretend fighting then they all start laughing manically

What in the actual fuck, are the memes about "generation zyklon" correct?

Attached: 7osn_Znamya2.jpg (250x244, 6K)

I hope you really did see that OP.

They have to go back.

why were you watching children?

Attached: provinceinchina.jpg (225x225, 3K)

Wtf are you doing creeping on little kids in the park for? Couldn't find a dog park?

File this in shit that never happened.

What the fuck else are you supposed to do at a park? How is any of that "creeping"?

Yeah. All elementary kids do this thing. Specially considering that 80% of them are niggers both in the US and Canada.

I was on my porch having an ice cold steel reserve when they ran past

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1253x939, 155K)

You can’t really find a good way to defend yourself and I suggest you stop

Attached: E9BA6F33-6369-47C5-B462-66DFFFD2C3CA.jpg (640x451, 60K)

The common leaf tries to shitpost yet reveals himself as a pedo instead

I just had a little dude try to sell me pecan brittle to go to elitch gardens or some shit.

I told him I don't have cash. He said he takes card. I knew it was a kike operation. Told him to fuck right off, nicely. I actually said, "keep workin hard young lad". Not sure if he understood my language.

>leaf
day of the rake soon maple nigger

I was just at the park, parking with my hottie.
> I look up, it's a basketball court of course, thanks clinton, you asshole
>a half dozen nogs are on the edge of the court
>one has a basketball
> the leader nog says: "mofukit I donbeez eben wantsa play wit no orange mu fuckin' baw no mo dat mofo whitey bein' orange"
> the lazy niggers hung their heads and slacked away

What the akksual fuck ?

kids have made jokes like that forever, I'm 20 and kids made jokes like that when i was in elementary school in 2007-08

>they catch up and then they start pretend fighting then they all start laughing manically
hilarious

Attached: anime.jpg (900x900, 120K)

Daily reminder that this is the pedophilia normalization agenda in action. Even while supposedly calling OP out, they've tainted a perfectly normal activity with sexualization

I was going to call them out for projecting their own paedophile tendencies, but I realized they are too low IQ and it would be pointless

Why are you lurking around a park with elementary school aged kids? Clearly you were close enough to hear what they were saying. Hopefully this story is fake

When I was a kid we tied up another kid in the woods and shot him with a bb gun repeatedly then threatened to kill his family with a hatchet I had found while snooping in a neighbors shed if he told and we pissed on him then let him go.

If anything these kids now are pansies.

I remember playing a quake 1 modded multiplayer game as a kid. It was border patrol v mexican military/immigrants. Players were on all 3 teams, the unarmed immigrants had to find a way across the border and it was the mexican military's job to protect them. It was the american border patrol's job to kill all the immigrants, usually with rocket launchers. There was a truck that was the quickest way across the border and a bunch of immigrants usually packed in the back, if the mexicans didnt protect it well enough you could usually slaughter like 6 immigrants with only 2 or 3 rockets.

Good times because that shit would get banned in half a second nowadays. Me and most of the people playing it werent even racist, it was just a funny and interesting game setup.

Based

When I was a kid me and my friends would play those Tom Clancy ghost recon games, there was one where you fought mexican drug cartel or some shit, we used to call it "beaner patrol" where you had to survive endless waves of mexicans trying to kill you and you would have dope last stands like in that one black hawk down scene

children are naturally racist little savages, they haven't had years of 'empathy' drilled into their heads yet

Well at least they're not dancing to gangnam style or whatever the current-year cringe fad is
God I hate kids

You lying, leaf sonofabitch. Don't get my hopes up like that.

Attached: 1533862620371m.jpg (803x1024, 89K)

Why bother drinking it out of a glass? In case someone sees you, you don't want them to know you're drinking that garbage?

How much is a can of the SR up there? $15?

I am NOT ashamed of drinking steel reserve

Attached: 2266223.jpg (1145x688, 268K)

you should be - besides high schoolers and college kids, the only people who drink that trash are poor alcoholics.

or you could just get a 2-5 from the Amsterdam brewery for 35 leafs

Kinda unrelated. How the fuck do I learn about which alcoholic beverages exist and which ones I should be ashamed of in a bar type setting? My dad never taught me this shit. Why isn't there a textbook for this?

As a little kid in the 80s we played a similar game starring Reagan and Gorbachev and lots of nukes.

DELETE THIS RIGHT MEOW!

Attached: Pedo Pepe.jpg (1200x1200, 180K)

Attached: 4L_sCDNQVbP.jpg (187x270, 8K)

Just drink what you like, fuck em. The thing about steel reserve is that it tastes like ass, it's really bad, but it's high in alcohol content (relatively) and it's cheap, that's the only reason people drink it. They want to get fucked up but don't have the coin for a decent beer.
If a guy orders a blue moon or a shandy I'll give them shit but in reality blue moon is a tasty beer and shandies can be real good on a hot day.

>in a park with my wife
>see a bunch of Muslim kids run by
>They're running towards a bunch of Mexican kids
>Mashalla akhi! Come over here, let us establish tawhid in the land!
>The whip out Kalashnikovs from under their caftans
>The wife and I get behind cover
> Mexican kids see them
>Ayy Carumba! Chingatos!
>They whip out glocks
>Allahu Akbar!
>Ave Maria!
>Both fire at each other
>Both sides take heavy losses
>Muslims come out on top, take the jungle gym
>Spic kids run away in lowrider big wheels
>Muslim kids fly away on their carpets

Fucking hilarious. Didn't call the cops or anything, CNN would just blame the dead mexican kids in Trump.

>in a park with my wife
>see a bunch of Muslim kids run by
>They're running towards a bunch of Mexican kids
>Mashalla akhi! Come over here, let us establish tawhid in the land!
>The whip out Kalashnikovs from under their caftans
>The wife and I get behind cover
> Mexican kids see them
>Ayy Carumba! Chingatos!
>They whip out glocks
>Allahu Akbar!
>Ave Maria!
>Both fire at each other
>Both sides take heavy losses
>Muslims come out on top, take the jungle gym
>Spic kids run away in lowrider big wheels
>Muslim kids fly away on their carpets

Fucking hilarious. Didn't call the cops or anything, CNN would just blame the dead mexican kids on Trump.