ITS HAPPENING TWITTER PERMANENTLY BANS GAVIN MCINNES

Alex Jones was just the start. Are we closer and closer to communist china level censorship?variety.com/2018/digital/news/twitter-shuts-down-accounts-of-vice-co-founder-gavin-mcinnes-proud-boys-ahead-of-unite-the-right-rally-1202902397/

Attached: 132242442.png (679x666, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
youtube.com/watch?v=5BjFLqCIZCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Download the Infowars app if you haven’t already they are pissed it’s trending

Apparently never shutting up about Milo sucking off his black husband doesn't immunize you from Twitter bans.. Weird

Good, fuck all those retarded e-celebs.

Theyre gonna have to get real jobs soon lmao

>the goyim think sucking my cock will be enough

Attached: jew_3.jpg (357x268, 21K)

Oppression comes through force from the government. You're confusing this with free association being exercised by participants in the free market. Where you do not have a right to someone's services. Just because it's impacting our side doesn't mean it's suddenly something different.

Good. Gavin is an anti-white liberal.

Attached: gavin 10.png (487x434, 98K)

Why were they banned tho? Anything specific?

youre next, jose - you shortsighted nincompoop

Low IQ predicted this

>Why were they banned tho? Anything specific?
wrongthink

I can hope that AJ is hiding his powerlevel. The only thing Gavin hides is a buttplug. He hides it in his butt. He's a faggot.

No. Twitter is about to start shedding users just like Facebook is

They know the mid-terms are coming up. They know this is going to galvanize conservatives. Why? Why are they doing this? How can rich, successful people be so incredibly shortsighted and stupid?

PSY OPS

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Oppression comes through outside countries forcing US based companies to ignore the Constitution.

UNITE THE RIGHT IS A MOSSAD FALSE FLAG TO CENSOR THE ENTIRE INTERNET

GAVIN, ETHAN KLEIN AND ALEX JONES ARE ALL ZIONIST SHILLS.

FUCK THESE FAGGOTS.

>the goy wants a reason for the ban

Attached: jewslaughing.jpg (1400x933, 701K)

>The only thing Gavin hides is a buttplug. He hides it in his butt. He's a faggot.
butt stuff isn't gay, faggot

hahahaha fuck em then

Jews have never looked far into the future. They got where they are by playing a rigged game, by being low-trust, clannish parasites in a high-trust, more individualist society.

the "free market" relies on the state to protect private property, intellectual property, provide infrastructure, etc. and can only exist atop an existing state infrastructure.

The didn't ban Bill Hicks did they?

PRIVATE COMPANY

Allowed to do whatever they want. It's not your right to demand McDonalds to serve you Tacos

Good.

Attached: 1533317056942.png (574x601, 189K)

I like how these corporations can choose who is allowed to used their services but as soon as a bakery refuses to sell wedding cakes to gay people this doesn't apply

Wow, "no talking about JQ". What an absolute faggot

Because they have no better choice. If they let this go on, the goyim will keep knowing. So they need to shut it down.

F

>How can rich, successful people be so incredibly shortsighted and stupid?
you haven't met many wealthy people have you?
most are 2nd/3rd gen money, they are too big too fail and their 'wealth' wasn't earned. their gigs are for show

btfo of antifa

Cool so businesses don’t have to serve niggers anymore and can remove them for trespassing. Thanks lad.

Doesn’t this legitimise right wing personalities? Soon they’ll be actively trying to get banned as a badge of honour.

>Wow, "no talking about JQ". What an absolute faggot
>by saying dont talk about it, he's actualy talking about it
fuckin' re∂∂it

solution: don't use twitter

Gavin is a massive faggot who cares

Finally.

Who the fuck is Gavin Mcinnes? He a liberal or conservative? At work and dont want to google him if hes a faggot

>Gavin is a massive faggot who cares
when you really break it down he's a classic liberal
goes to show how far we've fallen as a society

So is the feet poster

Good thing he disavowed all those evil nazis. It worked out really well for him.

riddle me dis

Attached: posinga queshion.png (635x507, 227K)

Attached: b8771f43358f691662579d20737a068d.jpg (527x661, 42K)

Fuck off please

The swamp is certainly getting worried about their "blue wave"

He's a liberal anti-white faggot who filmed himself shoving a buttplug up his ass for all his fans to see. But even he is too far "right" to be tolerated by an increasingly desperate kike.

>Gapin McAnus

This is starting to become twilight zone. I just watched a podcast it feels like the other day with Joe Rogan and Gavin Mcinnes (long form} and now he's banned? I thought it was pretty amazing desu.

If you aren't awake from this, nothing will wake you up.

checked, alex jones is literally a saint

If you can't talk about the JQ then he deserves what he got.
So long faggot.

Attached: IMG_0311.jpg (495x495, 46K)

To far right lmao thats sad ya I wont be looking him up any time soon thanks

ay caramba wasted digits

Attached: 1533782429003.jpg (406x364, 49K)

The USSR won the cold war unironically.

lol these guys are clueless

gavin mcinnes is not a nazi. but deplatforming him puts him on equal footing with actual nazis. well played morons.

Any bets the Drudge is coming soon?

Oh no.

Attached: hmm.jpg (330x249, 45K)

>Alex Jones was just the start.
Fuck you leaf, Daily Stormer was the start. This is what you civnat fucks get for cucking to leftists constantly

Going to love every laugh when constitutional law is imposed on companies. After all, they're "people" now.

I downloaded it and even listened to Alex's show live the day after his ban. I have great filtered water delivered to my door once a week, so listening to Jones is redundant for me, but i did it anyways to give the finger to the powers who be.

I am Surprised they haven't killed Red Ice yet

>BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE, BIGOT

Good fuck this fag I hope he goes broke and ends up homeless

Their site was attacked the same day as UTR last year, they had tons of problems

Way ahead of you, fuck the censors!

youtube.com/watch?v=5BjFLqCIZCg

It's their only hope, really. Black support for Trump skyrocketed from 8% to 30% now? Legal hispanics are turning conservative? Lets not forget, this is the same dishonest media that gave Trump a 2% chance of winning, so these poll numbers are probably much higher.......

They are taking a big gamble, but what else can they do? They can't let the MAGA agenda continue to reach new listeners.

I take this as a sign that some serious glow in the dark false flag bullshit is planned for the UtR rally and this is to prevent anyone from being able to have footage available to the public before the media can form and establish the official narrative.

"FUCK TRUMP FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" didn't win them any elections, so they think the new key to winning is to deplatform every single naughty goyim so that nobody can hear them and no one can consensus build.

I saw this coming two years in advance, and so did many others. The moment major news sites began removing message boards (so people couldn't consensus build against the substance of bullshit Jew-agitprop articles) we saw this was coming. They want to create a false-reality media bubble where 100% of people love libshit politics and Jews.

They agitated the hall monitors of the establishment (the neo-bolsheviks)

Look a dumb nigger

Didnt they shut down AIUs interview with Jared Taylor the other day?

They should just call it getting red checkmarked.

Im surprised no ones posted a photo of his ass next to a microphrone with some greentext like >"come home white man"

Lmao no shit

>Any bets the Drudge is coming soon?
What platform is Drudge on?

Except he will ban you for it? Sounds coo

Why the fuck does this foot fag keep spamming lol?

All I saw of him was his skit shitting on video games which made me think he was a retarded hipster.

>The didn't ban Bill Hicks did they?
oh they banned him alright

>The moment major news sites began removing message boards
This phenomenon is so old though. Its older than Jow Forums.
Its how you can tell if a website was msm or not.

Pretty much everything

I don't know but they need to eat a bag of dicks.

You saved that many foot pics? Thats like super degenerate man

Stop trying to derail the thread, fuckass

stop, pls

No, you didn't pay attention. All at once during the summer of 2016, dozens of major news site in the span of one week began removing message boards. It was coordinated, just like the news is coordinated. They deleted the boards because people on the boards were saying their articles were bullshit. That's why NPR and BBC no longer has them.

everyone report footfag for spam he's just trying to kill the thread

Liberals: Private companies should be allowed to censor whoever they want. Oh and don't forget to sign this petiton to save net neutrality.

Already did mods are to busy fapping

Are you fucking retarded? See where this is going?

Look at his flag

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE2402

>No, you didn't pay attention. All at once during the summer of 2016, dozens of major news site in the span of one week began removing message boards. It was coordinated, just like the news is coordinated. They deleted the boards because people on the boards were saying their articles were bullshit. That's why NPR and BBC no longer has them.
rogan took his board down voluntarily
screenshot this post bros, they're coming for comments sections next

I also bought several kilos of his supplements to stick it to the deep state, my fellow Qanons

PRESS S TO SPIT

S

>expecting the canadians and mexicans to have half a braincell between them

shit like this makes it harder for me to tell my stepdad how he's dumb. that my nine year old recognizes my rhetoric in real time makes it even harder.
>minerals are explicitly bad for you
>i take iodine supplements btw it's the best thing ever
>>isn't iodine a mineral?
>>>HAHAHAHAHAHA GRANPA BTFO'D

Accurate summation of Gavin's twitter profile lmao.

Attached: image.jpg (1331x744, 434K)

>memeflag
>post fits with the memeflag
>namefag
hopefully youre the next to be banned