Twitter Permanently BANS Gavin McInnes

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/twitter-permanently-bans-gavin-mcinnes-and-the-official-proud-boys-account/

Attached: Capture.jpg (609x409, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
safenetwork.tech
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good

Kek all the alt-right is getting purged from the internet.

What should we call this momentous occasion? I'm thinking maybe The Night of No Wives xD

STOP WITH THESE PSY OPS.

ETHAN KLEIN IS A ZIONIST FAGGOT.

SO IS GAVIN "ILL SUCK EZRAS DICK" MCINNES.

SO IS ZOGBOT JONES.

Good. Gavin is an anti-white liberal.

Attached: infowars gavin.jpg (791x447, 55K)

well, what do you think all these influential people with connections and followers are gonna do?... theyre gonna make their own platform but now theyll be united.

>commies will applaud the far right getting blacklisted by megacorporations but still somehow claim that the left are the ones opposing capitalism

Attached: Consider the Following.jpg (636x637, 63K)

They already tried that with Gab and got fucking BTFO by Microsoft.

All we need to do is make a call to whatever server or domain host is hosting your little get-together and you get BTFO just like them

He's already on CRTV and this will only get them more subscriptions like it did with Alex Jones app.

This is just the start. Stifling free speech of people you disagree with is sure to backfire come November.

Stop fantasizing about suicide and DO IT.

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: 1512455709713.jpg (1780x1461, 697K)

After declaring the shit posters on Jow Forums racist am I supposed to feel sorry for this man fuck him where the tightest Community out there we love each other, right annon?

Attached: 1533858770206.png (483x470, 184K)

>removing all online voices of "right extemists" forcing them into society to express their ideas
>oy vey these white racists are gaining exposure in the public eye! We need to ban them from all none public forums that will change their minds
Yet again the left's biggest enemy is their own stupidity

safenetwork.tech

Attached: 1533862947563.png (499x583, 298K)

Even leftists think Gavin's a sad faggot together with his boyclub. Nobody likes him.

S
Faggot.
With that meme haircut and shit.

Attached: 1531182340484.gif (229x176, 987K)

Unite the kikes.

Look at this no brained proud goy.

This is a time for celebration. The dildo shovers are all getting purged, just after they cucked hard enough to start up a swindling scheme to donate money to ANTIFA Heather Heyer. Lying Jack Posobiec next, Thernovich after

Attached: 1533401368143.jpg (600x573, 76K)

If they do this to enough people, perhaps there will be a move towards a new more free speech promoting social network.

That was decently funny, moderate kek

But the jewish tears when the white man awakens will be topkek

Attached: 1461000807046.jpg (1680x1050, 176K)

jack poser bitch

>shaved ass
I thought he hated gays and traps, yet he shaves his ass like one.

>Puts his dick in the same condom with another dude
>Hates gays
Kek

Bump

Cocaine

Bump of cocaine

WTF? Did he?

Cocaine bumps

Bumpan

>Night of the Cucked Right
I couldn't be happier. If you want to constantly complain about democracy being too soft, using internet, electric and police protection provided by democracy, you can fuck off and go start your own undemocratic society without leeching off everyone elses taxes

>commies will applaud the far right getting blacklisted by megacorporations but still somehow claim that the left are the ones opposing capitalism
really jogs the noggin

this was meant for this

literally who and why does anyone care about twattershit

Because it's a public forum and absolutely required in the current year

>Jow Forums thinks liberal twitter mobs that worship tech giants and marvel movies will ever oppose capitalism

>social media
>absolutely required
hah

Oh wait you were serious

>businesses cant refuse to serve gays(liberals)
>but they can censor people they dont like
how does this make sense liberals?

lawlz

Yes I'm dead serious. How else are you going to trigger political pundits, celebrities, and normies?

I wonder if STYX will do an emergency video on this tonight? I sure hope he does.

I'm glad you posted the truth i don't like opening my Gavin McGayness folder

God I hope PJW is next

It's the most popular place to make your ideas known and essentially the modern public forum.

Attached: 1533573616684.jpg (600x579, 92K)

I,m so happy ecelebs are getting deplatformed. We might get our board back after all

These aren't e-celebs, they're the voices of your generation.

removing platforms for dissenters is what totalitarian systems do

So they are banning gay men now?

Literally this
>insert iPhone selfie of soiboy with mouth agape, holding a box of Star Wars cereal, wearing an Avengers t-shirt

>tries to impeach Trump over tweets
I thought tweets were official government documents?

Optic faggots deserve this.

1 you are gay for saving this and 2 thats not even in his ass

I dont use social media never heard of him till today

How many people follow him?

>calls other people gay
>is able to recognize individual guys by their asses alone

Attached: 1511338355219.jpg (650x425, 11K)

>be a legitimately well-known journalist with some creds
>get banned from a reporting site

hilarious. this year is gonna end with a bang

Small amount of cocaine inhaled abruptly through the nose.

I'm actually happy they are doing this. It will only put pressure on these retards and their fans to support alternative platforms or to petition for the government to DO SOMETHING about online censorship. Watching them repeat themselves, bitch and moan while they do nothing and while their audiences do nothing is getting frustrating. But I doubt even this will motivate these retards. It's like the right wants to lose or something. It's amazing Trump is even in office desu.

Attached: 1532099099004.png (640x637, 422K)

What I never said I recognized who he was? I said in his ass.

right, im honestly carefree about this. mostly because it's just about publishing and not something like destroying white neighborhoods or historical monuments/statues.

International corporations figured out all they had to do was put a rainbow flag on capitalism and "communists" would completely drop the working class.

Attached: IMG_3457.jpg (650x433, 205K)

That's a very good way to put it

Actually Pattric Little deleted his ‘death to jews’ LARP tweets so he wouldn’t be hated for killing Gab. Microsoft will have to find another comment to pearl clutch over. Gab is fine.

Liberalism doesn't make sense to begin with. It's about muh feels. I feel like you have to bake my gay ass cake. I feel like you have no right to an opinion. Etc

Authoritarian tech companies martyr another.

More like krystal nacht, commies have more in common with nazis than you think

It's a vital medium for red pilling normies and this is proof

Well he didn't say anything about ''MUH NAZEEESS'' when they got banned so I guess he deserved it. Besides, this is the kind of accelerationism that is beneficial in the long run.

>HAHA go corporations who will do anything to keep the majority of consumers happy look at me I'm a good communist opposing capitalist fascists by applauding these capitalists which ban people I'm against!

Attached: 1564135135.png (500x314, 305K)

Shit is going down this weekend. Some motherfucking Nazis are gonna get their heads busted.

Ever since Alex Jones simultaneously got purged by every corporation on planet earth I've been thinking, nothing is going to happen about this despite how unprecedented and evil it is, unless we hit max accelerationism fast. We need to get everyone on Fox News canned, and then we start on the lower half of the republican officials. This is the only way for something to actually happen. There is no loyalty on the right, they have to feel it happening to themselves.

good. the dominoes fall and gain solidarity. maybe theyll take the dildo out and name the jew

>caring about twitter, a nigger programming social app

THE FIRE RISES
>THE FIRE RISES
THE FIRE RISES
>THE FIRE RISES
THE FIRE RISES
>THE FIRE RISES
THE FIRE RISES
>THE FIRE RISES
THE FIRE RISES
>THE FIRE RISES

Attached: 9871239487213112.png (500x532, 463K)

They are going to try it on someone like Trump then shit will hit the fan.

Fire? Fire fire YEAH fire....

Attached: Beavis-fire.gif (200x175, 45K)

That's what people say every time, and then it hits another one, and it repeats.

We need to goad Twitter into banning everyone high profile on the right if we want change, anything else is a slowly boiling frog scenario.

dont you see this AJ thing was a stepping stone to bigger acts of censorship.

Once again, as long as they take out 1 guy at a time the whole of the right will forget it even happened within 3 days and everything returns to normal.

We need to get them to massively ramp it up. Has to get worse to get better.

> Shills banning alt-right
> or
> Deep right banning shills

What is actually happening

Attached: anitfa.jpg (1536x2048, 374K)

leftists work on their safe space

How do you propose we get them to ramp things up?

Twitter Boardroom, lol
Gab was threaten by Microsoft this week too!
Microsoft was threatening to take down whole Gab site!!!!!

looks like libertarianism is working out pretty well for ol' Gavin.

there need to be badges and servive ribbons so everyone can proudly display on what soc med platforms they were banned

Well, everyone around here brags about having popular pseudoSJW twitters.

Libertarianism is working for me just fine. But of course that goes without saying I don't use twatter or fakebook.

fpbp

Well I suppose that could work. But I would argue that we should just photoshop a dick in somebody's mouth and call it a day.

They can always reform under a better name. Proud Boys is lame as hell.

>boomerposting this hard
I like the meme too user but tone it down a bit

that always a safe option.
but seriously tho, they should have them made.
nothing too phantsy, just some fececuck logo crossed out, they then get to wear it as a proud achivement (which it sort of is, i guess)

is this, dare i say, the face of american journalism?

This has to back fire. Are people just not allowed to talk about politics anymore? Trump is in a really strong political position and has both the Mueller and The Dems by the pussy. Only thing stopping him are the cuckservatives. Is this a cry for help?

alt kike fucking over info wars

why are thernokike and beale around

So what, he sucks. The pridebois are all fucking homos.

We are somewhere between 1923-1925 Germany if these mega corps continue the route they are going

Attached: dizzyingintelect.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

oof