GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL

Attached: 1528741146122.png (776x684, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/weather/2015/05/20/cold-weather-deaths/27657269/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1514582667380.jpg (479x518, 49K)

Reminder that global warming will one day be used to put dissenters to death

Attached: 1503253925446.jpg (1773x750, 132K)

Nice link faggot

You know who they won't ban?

INSURANCE COMPANIES

Try getting flood insurance in Florida, it's easy as piss. If it actually flooded though, the company would have to declare bankruptcy.

Global warming is real
Global warming Isreal
Global warming Israel

no one has ever denied that it isnt you goober

Creme of the Leaf.

Then we should crack down on international shipping. 20% of all CO2 emissions and almost no regulations.

Can we ban IQ deniers too?

Where's the error bar?

>If it actually flooded though, the company would have to declare bankruptcy.
(((They))) will. Nobody actually gets paid out in a disaster situation. The jews take their shekels and run.

Florida will never flood because of it's high altitude and distance from any major bodies of water

I took this seriously before I reread that.

what motive do kikes have to push global warming

More moneys for academics and journalists, especially in public broadcasting.
We can make tradespersons and truck drivers pay more taxes to compensate

i wonder what you fags will say when the earth is mostly uninhabitable and people cant even go outside for most of the day

probably, you'll blame communists or whatever the future version of communists are, which is the really sad part

the future ignorant masses wont even learn from this mistake... either that or we'll have a few hundred years of environmental consciousness and then the environmental version of anti-vaxxing fucks it up again

what do they have to gain from carbon taxes when they run the oil companies

real leaf
relief

>a historical

They'd find some legal loophole to declare it all void like they did with Katrina, and the government would side with them.

White people are being replaced by niggers so I say "burn nigger burn"
No children = not my circus not my monkeys

Bullshit.

Global warmers are filthy faggots who deserve DEATH

Attached: 1511985770085.jpg (610x458, 82K)

jeez what doesnt deserve death with you people?

"what, that guy thinks justice league was a good movie? KILL THAT JEWISH FUCK"

They're going to use the excuse of global warming to push more niggers in europe.

They're already saying it will cause 1 gorillion niggers a year into moving into europe and they need to prepare.

Seriously there needs to be an uprising.

I would pay money gladly to smell her shithole. I imagine there would be a pleasant mix of lard and ass in equal measure.

I would the proceed to wipe my cock all over her face until she choked in a playful manner

Then and only then would i take a tasty bite of her ear just as a cheeky gesture of our love and the proceed to rape her as her family looked in disgust and amusement

Global warming is SO FALSE that farmers in my country literally came together to write a letter to trump that goes something like this:

>Dear autistic illiterate spoiled manchild, you are destroying our economy and our agriculture all because you're an insecure small dicked faggot that needs to act tough and talk big. COULD YOU PLEASE FUCKING NOT? Pick up a science book for once in your life.
>Yours truly, the Italian farmers.

Attached: image-453.jpg (400x300, 17K)

Well this helps them to prove that is is indeed happening. Just like making holocaust denial illegal in some countries, remember how that tamed the flames of holocaust denial.

You know that big global warming agreement they were trying to write up? It was essentially a way to funnel billions of dollars from "developed nation" to "developing nations". One guess who "developed" and "developing" refers to.

Well, you scumbags want to make us SLAVES. We will work, and get all of our earnings taxed away to support a self appointed master class. They are smarter than us, because they has "studies" degrees. Well, fuck them, if they're so smart let's see them PRODUCE something. We want to be left alone. You want to enslave us. We want to exterminate you. You NEED us. We would be much better off without you.

Not if we kill them all first.

what are you talking about lol

you think global warming advocates want to enslave you?

you're already enslaved to oil and coal.

we want you to be energy self-sufficient. to have a windmill and solar panels attached to your house so you dont have to pay anyone for electricity. that sounds like the opposite of slavery.

Climate change is a billion dollar industry.

Thousands of researchers, scientists, environmental organisations and other groups have invested lots of time and money into it.

The environment is also a reason to control absolutely every aspect of society. (((They))) have already pushed the idea that white people having 1 kid is worse for the environment than africans having 10 kids because of the amount of resources they will require over their lifetime and thus the white kids carbon footprint will be higher.

Its also a global welfare program where the whole first world must stop itself from advancing any further until the 3rd world catches up. But it never will. So basically its the end point of humanity and civilization. Cant explore space because its bad for the trees and brown people.

They will use climate change as the excuse for white genocide too

Appears to
>an
Yes this is teu

>Red Paint People
I dont know who these people where but I already deeply hate them. Why is this?

Attached: 1493084602551.jpg (588x575, 46K)

Don't forget the "green power" industry leeching off subsidies for wind and solar while pushing mandates for grid priority and renewable power targets that exclude other forms of carbon free electricity like Nuclear and Hydro.

And yet their LOW LOW PRICES only tell me that global warming is a distant myth ;)

moving from a costly limited resource that will literally kill us to a renewable source of energy that can be produced cheap and WONT kill us will help white people just as much as it will help brown people

stop thinking about the whites for a second and imagine the earth as a whole community of fuckers trying to keep all of us from dying

can we ally just for a second to escape extinction? is that fucking doable or nah?

>we want you to be energy self-sufficient. to have a windmill and solar panels attached to your house so you don't have to pay anyone for electricity
>t. I have no idea about how much power is consumed on average and don't understand the drawbacks of solar panels and wind turbines
Typical brainlet chiming in on something he doesn't understand.

Based. Get fucked climate idiots.

If global warming is so self evident why do you have to ban people who say otherwise?

Change the narrative. Don't refer to it as climate change, refer to it as carbon taxation or carbon theft. You know, taxation that corporations and politicians will be exempt from.

Russian news site RT banned one of my comment once when i said i believed we are heading to a mini-ice age.

Fuck you RT.

Attached: shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (408x632, 32K)

>you're already enslaved to oil and coal.
Eco-fag detected

you can literally say that about anything.

if vaccines being nontoxic is so self-evident why do you have to ban people who say otherwise?

because people are fucking retarded.

Hydrocarbons are a cheap and plentiful rescouce. Try again libtard.

People have a right to be retarded.

yeah im just kidding i want the world to burn because we dont deserve to live

but i thought id fake it to give some hope to other kids lurking

but nah sorry next generations, youre all fucked hehehehehhe

aren't they overreaching?

Attached: 1506207418364.png (850x850, 115K)

Literally this.

They should only ban or censor comments that cause measurable harm to other people (multilevel marketing essential oil scam cancer cures, anti-vaxxers, /b/ edgelord posts encouraging people to make chlorine gas, etc.)

They’re just going to further entrench skeptics.

There’s literally nothing wrong with mixing Clorox and Windex.

>whatever the future version of communists are,
oligarchical collectivism

until their retardedness fucks other people over

whatever you say lol. i hope youre younger than me so you can live longer into the hellscape youre making for yourself

It’s just as dumb as the flat earth shit, except it destroys the natural world and eventually us.

I don’t understand why people refuse to entertain the idea. Isn’t the consequences cause enough to justify going along with it?
Why are people so fervently defensive about the idea humans do unnatural things?

This.

can we ally just for a second to escape extinction?
Are you genuinely fucking retarded? Do you honestly think humans are going to turn earth into Venus in under 100 years? We're not going to cause our (we can't destroy the entire planet, only our preferred living conditions) extinction? We are not going to babysit non-whites. We aren't going to pick up their slack. The only power source we need to progress to is nuclear. Leave solar for space.

If you really want to "save the planet" then start looking at genocide plans because Africa and Asia (including India) are the worst offenders when it comes to environmental impact. Stop trying to siphon money from whites to subhumans.

You're an intellectual midget. You have no merit in this discussion. You merely regurgitate talking points from the talking heads. Your appeal to authority is pathetic and the way you talk/argue is feminine.

The estimates only call for a degree or two of warmer weather. Lower heating bills and cheaper food due to a longer growing season should be celebrated.

And, the MSM is just applying a guilt trip on us all. It's like original sin, and you need to be force fed a guilt pill so they can control you. It's an excuse to control what you drive and where you live and how you can travel.

The scientists that made it up have even admitted it was bullshit.

You can even find Time magazine covers warning us about global cooling. It is bullshit.

Why don't you like making crystals?

Attached: BuF31.jpg (777x901, 103K)

Good so you agree that everyone in Africa needs to be immediately sterilized because the 4 billion people who will be living there by 2100 will be consuming more resources and creating more pollution than the rest of planet earth combined, leading to unsustainable climate change.

How is their view fucking people over when the scientific consensus is global warming is real. It’s better to have these people in the open so you can debate them and make them look retarded. You only further entrench people in their beliefs when you silence them. You fuckin idiots are more shortsighted than the actual climate change deniers.

Do you know anything about energy? It’s consumption or extraction process? Different energy equations for their release of work versus the return?
Wait, hold on. We have 6amps at 8 ohms through a wire. If it is reduced to 3 ohms, what is the amperage? Can you do that extremely simple problem?
And yet you presume to lecture others about energy and how it might be solved? Are fucking delusional, son?
(That’s a rhetorical question.)

My dick cost a late night fee
Your dick got the HIV
My dick plays on the double feature screen
Your dick went straight to DVD
My dick, bigger than a bridge
Your dick look like a little kid's
My dick, large like the Chargers, the whole team
Your shit look like you fourteen
My dick, locked in a cage, right
Your dick suffer from stage fright
My dick, so hot, it's stolen
Your dick look like Gary Coleman
My dick, pink and big
Your dick stinks like shit
My dick got a Caesar do
Your dick needs a tweezer, dude
My dick is like super size
Your dick look like two fries
My dick, more mass than the Earth
Your dick, half staff, it needs work
My dick, been there done that
Your dick sits there with dunce cap
My dick, V.I.P.
Your shit needs I.D.
It's time…

Attached: My dick.jpg (480x360, 17K)

"preferred living conditions" lmao

dude most coastal cities are going to be underwater by this time in 3018

is that funny to you? you dont seem to take that warning seriously, which is funny to me. im not going to be alive then but im really hoping you will, and your decrepit brain remembers this little interaction where i said i told you so.

Attached: 1514381817230.jpg (630x420, 68K)

will they ban creationists ? What about 'cult' (non-mainstream) religions ?

Is it really happening?
Can you imagine if Hillary had been elected?
You'd be thrown in jail, no trial.
It's going to get colder anons, pic related.

Attached: last10000yrswarming_cooling.png (829x493, 156K)

>Lower heating bills and cheaper food due to a longer growing season should be celebrated.
There's also the fact that cold kills much more than heat does.

usatoday.com/story/weather/2015/05/20/cold-weather-deaths/27657269/
>Cold weather is 20 times as deadly as hot weather, and it's not the extreme low or high temperatures that cause the most deaths, according to a study published Wednesday.

>GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL
>Massive populations ruin the environment and climate
>Therefore lets relocate the entire 3rd world into the West.
>THIS WILL FIX CLIMATE CHANGE FOR SURE.

Its the sole reason I don't believe in this nonsense. They do nothing about massive over population in the shittiest parts of the world, yet want to bring them all to the West to drive cars, fly in planes and take up more land and resources.

FFS you cant have it both way left wingers.

the scientific consesus clearly isnt the popular consensus. global warming is a non starter politically. you cant run for president under a global warming platform. and neither can you force companies to stop polluting and doing terrible shit to the environment because then you wont have campaign money. climate change deniers control the activity on global climate change, not the scientists.

have you been not paying attention?

>The golden age of Islam caused global warming
>Only ended by Christian Europeans smashing the Caliphate and enforcing colonial rule and missionaries across the world
>Islam on the rise once more due to cuck westerners turning secular and inviting the enemy back
At last I truly see

Globalist jewish corporations are still mad Trump pulled out of the Paris Accord, which was just a way for globalist jewish corporations to rob the american taxpayers. Climate Change is essentially just a scam the kikes are running on stupid white goyim. The Climate Pope trying to sell Forgiveness, all Climate Change will be forgiven if you give the Climate Pope Morty Goldberg over in Israel one hundred billion dollars.
Here's an alternate solution to saving the planet: wipe out the nogs in Africa and the Pajeets in Mumbai, then strangle China with trade war. Bammo we just took out the biggest environmental threats to the planet Earth.

Tech tyrants are trying to make tax payers flip the bill for the mess big corporations made.

S

>you have to be an energy scientist to promote what you believe about global warming

no, you just have to understand that co2 causes a greenhouse effect and putting more co2 into the atmosphere will make that effect exponentially greater

basic fucking science

The entire issuse is filled with junk science, lies and manipulation. No there is not a consensus with scientists. That was faked too. Jesus Christ their own fuckin models already failed.

Bernie Sanders will be able to fix that trend line by taxing the billionaire class

Butt darts

No! you fucking no science retard, the fact is
the Ozone layer is fucking destroyed by the government launching crap through it is the problem, the extreme temperature fluctuations, is the result. The our fucking governments are to chicken shit to admit they destroyed it pursuing weapon research. Even your Science guru Bill Nye admits the earth is a closed system, we cannot leave it. So these assholes have been punching holes through our atmosphere for close to 60 fucking years, they tried to blame it on florocarbons. That didn't pan out. Now they are trying this climate change bullshit minus talking about the ozone layer. FYI it's the ozone layer always was. Why do you think they tell you to cover up in the sun and use high spf sunscreen? Because no ozone = skin cancer is off the charts. We're being microwaved in the sun. The huge temp from hot as hell to sub arctic freeze is also a side effect.

ask a fucking scientist if global warming is real next time youre near one, will ya? 97/100 times they'll say yes

There have been many ice ages. They come and go, and are normal. We all know this, and shouldn't panic like it's something bad. That's all a warming period is, a lack of an ice age.

Literally the only thing we can destroy is the comfort of our environment. Are you aware that 95% of species in Earth's history have gone extinct? We're not going to scorch the fucking planet to the point where no life can survive. You severely overestimate human capability.

Are you also aware that throughout Earth's history landmasses have been covered and uncovered by oceans? You act like it's a new thing. Look up Doggerland as an example. Does your tiny brain also think the coastline is going to recede to the point of enveloping entire cities in the next ~50 years? Seriously? You are genuinely retarded.

Keep talking about stuff you don't/will never understand. Keep regurgitating those talking points from your almighty authority figures. You fucking brainlet.

Stop breathing.

No. C02 was supposed to create more water vaper thus making the planet warmer. Well the C02 hasn't created more water vaper so now they don't know what to say. They can fuck off

If climate change was real, all that expensive coastal land that libshits like living on would be plummeting in price.

God dammit THIS

You are a fool.

>to have a windmill and solar panels attached to your house so you dont have to pay anyone for electricity.
I am self sufficient with solar, the county still forces me to stay hooked up and pay a utility bill.
Global Warming is scam.

WTF is wrong with the world that dissenting opinions are being shut out purposely?

Whatever happened to "I may not agree with your opinion, but will defend your right to voice it."?

Because the world is full of fucking commies. I swear we are headed for another dark ages.

youre gonna be so mad when youre posting on underwater Jow Forums in 3018 brah trust me... you really wanna back down on this one cause just imagining you at your nursing home hooked up to a million drugs and the latest heatwave is about to give you stroke and youre watching the news and president barack hussein trump the third is passing an anti gay robo sex bill. youre gonna so embarrassed that you'll literally stroke and die, and i dont wanna cause you that distress man. i cant be responsible for another death man

lmao its water vapor... yeah... thats what they say man, yeah

So the answer is: no. You don’t know and can’t do simple algebra. You probably don’t know the difference between CO2 and CO. You don’t know much if anything save parroting things youve heard. You know what else is “basic fucking science?”
That this planet cannot sustain unlimited growth of human beings. There is no “solar” panel or windmill that will change that. Period. The so called solution isn’t new forms of energy which they don’t have and arent truly working on, no it is “carbon taxes.” The same fuel sources will be used, just now only the wealthy will be able to afford to live as the average person does now. This is the actual goal, retard. Conserve resources for the wealthy for a longer period while slowly culling the lower classes (you) and taking what limited wealth they have for enviromental feels.
Do you actually work and interact in society on your own, or do you need a keeper?

hella gay

am i wrong tho

economy so strong it crashes with the US

But how much does CO2 even do? We can't even pin down the climate sensitivity even after decades of trying and the estimates just keep falling.

Attached: climate_sensitivity.png (672x672, 110K)

Will they ban anti-vac? anti-GMO? anti-god?

co has one less o in it

its also doesnt smell and id love to fill your house up with it

we can stop climate change by taxing you and giving the money to other people.

fuck off

You sound like a fucking child.
>I won't UNLIMITED ENERGY from SOLAR PANELS! And WIND TURBINES! Why can't that happen! Why is that unrealistic!?
You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

I know right. Given that the loudest climate change advocates are staunch leftists, and leftists are most likely to live in major cities, and most major cities are situated near oceans, you would think they would be looking to move inland. It's essentially their apocalypse scenario, yet they're not preparing for it.

>Word salad of no worth
>Genuine retard can't come up with one salient point to support his argument
Are you aware of how fucking stupid you are?