This guy get $289M - Whats your opinion about Monsanto?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6049007/Roundup-cancerous-jury-declares.html

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-202627.jpg (1076x1611, 642K)

Boomers would drink roundup if millenials didn't try to stop them. old people are OBSESSED with pesticides, herbicides, "magic" sprays and pills and potions. I hope it kills every last one of them.

Attached: XX%.jpg (2623x2623, 124K)

Monsanto the reason why niggers be breeding like flies. GMO was a mistake.

Monsanto is the reason niggers and flies are resistant to poisons in the modern day. you could nerve gas the planet and every domestic insect would survive easily,due to the way we've artificially selected them.

what the hell did he do? drink it? The guy is going to die so all that money is going to go to his hoodlum kids who dont deserve it

[citation needed]

Jesus Fucking Christ you fucking animals. The guy has a terminal cancer, have some fucking decency. Have you ever seen anyone with terminal cancer before? They get so sick that even trying to suck water from a straw is an exhausting ordeal to overcome. The dude wasn't some thug, he had a legitimate job you pieces of shits.

go back to r*ddit fag

monsanto is scum . now they merged with bayern it s fucking disgusting that the antitrust didn t stop this . MONSANTO-BAYERN now OWNS the entire OGM market .. this is gonna be a fucking disaster . these cancerfaggots should be hanged

>some nigger awarded $289M
>his entire family's past and potential worth couldn't possibly break $10
Why the fuck so much?

Except if you read the article it sounds more like bullshit a nigger came up with and a bunch of jewish lawyers clinged to because of the massive amount of money involved + the fact the nigger was about to die.
The only reason they won is because some doctor claimed it caused/contributed to his cancer, the fact that the nigger really believed it did foor realzy, and because of an unspecified "internal document" from monsanto.

Hopefully this bullshit award by a sub-brainlet jury gets overturned by a sensible judge. Sure, Roundup is harmful if you drink it or snort it. But it is also perfectly safe when used as directed. Both Monsanto and their products such as Roundup have been a boon for global agriculture for which we should all be thankful.

>flaggot

My grandpa is part of the "silent generation". Just older than the boomers, doesn't care about his health at all but has longevity genes. One thing I always respected about him is that likes growing food, and never uses that bullshit. Never used any sprays unless his wife asked, she liked to grow shit that isn't supposed to grow. When I started growing food, I went to him before I went to the web for info. The older generations knew about permaculture and making the best of what you had availible, they just didn't use the same terminology or think exactly like us. More than knowing that I could grow food if shtf and I had to, more than eating really good home grown food, learning all from all his expirence and life was the most rewarding part of it all.

Thank you /sig/ if you're reading this. And good thread OP, you were not a faggot today at least.

>the blood of 1 orphan has been deposited to your account, Bayer rep.

>be retarded nigger
>drink herbicide plastered with warning labels
gibs me dem payouts nigga

>she liked to grow shit that isn't supposed to grow.
*In their region

that will get appealed out the ass. That filthy nigger will die a horrible painful death before he sees a fuckin dime.
And thats a good thing

This guy and his family will never get that much money. Maybe a few million. Reminds of that guy who took the guy who was banging his wife, and caused his divorce who a judge said should get 9$million from the guy who was banging his wife. That guy will never get that 9$million. Maybe a few hundred thousand at most. Depending on how much that guy is worth that is.

Holy fuck my dad just died from that and he used that shit.

>GMO's could legitimately be good and we could eventually do shit like mass lab grown meat so we have much less seriously shitty conditions for animals to be killed for meat, but fuckhead companies like Monsanto ruin everything for everyone by generally doing hilariously shitty jobs and making people suffer for it.
Every God damn time, this is why we can't have nice things.

Literally nigger-rich.

Attached: one of these can feed a family.jpg (720x778, 31K)

Exactly. The whole case against Monsanto is bullshit. The Monsanto Company has done nothing but benefit all of mankind since the very day of its founding. To try to attack this great company is to attack all of mankind.

I hate niggers as much as the next KKK member m8 but hating on non-thug black people is just silly

DDT. Agent Orange. Learn some fucking history you retarded niggers. Fuck a settlement; Monsanto should've been dissolved and had their executives publicly executed decades ago. Fuck them to the grave.

Attached: I see you.jpg (500x318, 21K)

>hating niggers so much that it blinds you of the kikes
The jews are masters at deception. Divide and conquer works so well because you faggots lap it up like this and start ignoring the kikes because you're focusing on the enemies that the kikes created to distract you.

>memeflag
>defends a massive corporation

Attached: 1391746527707.png (343x400, 55K)

Great, Congress will find away to shift paying for this from Monsanto to tax payers, just like they did when the tobacco companies lost their lawsuit.

I think the worst part is Monsanto is so hilariously Saturday morning villain tier they are legitimately fucking advances in good science in the process, God damn.

Likely future costs associated with medical bills. As this is America, its easily in the millions. Then pain and suffering. I've won suits where the earnings were 100k but pain and suffering was 3 mil. On top of that, since they acted with malice, you can get punitive damages which can be in the tens of millions.

It's pretty crazy what they get away with. It's why the words "war economy" have no effect; deep down, even the leftists accept the fact that this nation is wholly owned by weapons manufacturers.

Monsanto should be treated the same way the old cigarette companies were when people found out they caused cancer and these companies were hiding the research. They slide under the radar too often, they’re being protected and don’t deserve to be.

I don't know who is jewing who amymore

literal cancer spreaders
and the people in the eu never had a chance to have a popular referendum on the ban of its gmo because the eu is lobbied hard
so much from the EUSSR freedom and democracy, frenchfags can't even use nettle-based natural pesticides because the government banned them
JUST

The jews are jewing everyone, including themselves.

I noticed the bees in my suburb have been slowly disappearing.

I understand hating the parasitic majority and not wanting to live around them but he was fucked by doing the right thing.