Wins 3 Oscars

>wins 3 Oscars

Attached: 1506822865376.jpg (582x593, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-kz2_oxv-SU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brave. Le gentle giant.

Attached: 1441731319163.jpg (528x551, 44K)

Attached: smuggie how niggers react to cops.jpg (730x480, 17K)

>and then Michael scored the touchdown and won the big game and then he had a parade and then he was a good boy

Fried Chicken and Watermelon: A Kangs Journey To The Grave

youtu.be/-kz2_oxv-SU

I thought this movie was already released?

Too bad they can't bring the nigger back alive and shoot him again.

Attached: index.png (290x174, 7K)

Will it have a realistic ending and depict him dying while attempting to murder a police officer or wil, they make some lefty bullshit where he tries to surrender? (Btw he didn't. Hands up don't shoot is a globalist lie.)

i think theres a trayvon movie in the works too

Attached: ink.png (2048x871, 372K)

>His mother's memoir.

So it's going to be factually innaccurate racism blaming cops for her failures as a parent.

Attached: 3zZwVAx.png (480x800, 306K)

Gayvon was a down low lil nigga.

Here's the movie storyboard:

Attached: aerheerh.png (900x1377, 2.17M)

He a gud boi dindu nuffin

I'm sure it's just going to be a special episode of COPS.

I wonder if Moishe Finklestein ghost-wrote that memoir?

Zimzam had given up his pursuit when trayvon attacked him. He could've just let him leave but nooooo. MUH dick. And that's what got him killed.
Same with Brown. MUH dick behavior got him killed.

is this actually a troll or something?

Need to cast a trans non binary jewish female to play him.

Are you available?

hands toward cop dont shoot

I thought he was dealing drugs and just came back for his shit later

I can't believe the Left is still spreading the meme that he was an innocent boy dindu nuffin' was 'bout to to to colleg damn white cracka shot him in the back while he wuz runnin' away sheeeeeiiit.

Not edgy enough

Attached: 3Vm6gdR[1].png (1396x523, 151K)

Dindu nuffins 2: gunwound niggaboo

$20 says that braindead troll niggress that trayvon was on the phone with said something like "stop being a little bitch and running from him,, go fuck that nigga up"...

Kino

zimmerman cast as no-name fat old white guy with baseball cap, jeans, and white t-shirt with graphics.

Yeah he came back and told the guy working behind the counter, a completely different guy who didn't know him to give him his money.
Obviously didn't get any money so he started chimping and stealing shit off the counter, then choked the guy

I hate niggers with a passion, I feel really angry when I see the likes of Michael Brown or Trayvon Martin being painted as some innocent children.

It's really hard to not judge all blacks the same, but when I see influential niggers defending these two, it just makes most of my tolerance fade away.

The thing that never ceases to amaze me is that they always pick the absolute worst fucking cases to collectively chimp out over.

Given the large population in the US, I'm sure there's a large number of legitimate abuses of power by the police against niggers, but they still choose the most retarded fucking cases.

Alex
What is "hand up dont shoot"

The heartwarming, inspirational and uplifting tale about an expiring rapper. Who dindunuffin.

>the bullets are juat making him angrier
kek

name that movie Jow Forums

What kind of drugs was this ape on?

>>wins 6 million (((oscars)))

Menthol and malt likka.

surprisingly very accurate evne to the coroners report down to the location of the bullet wounds and sequence of events. the cartoonist literally went off real life

>zimmerman cast as no-name fat old white guy with MAGA baseball cap, jeans, and white t-shirt with pic related graphics
ftfy

Attached: 1505537487450.jpg (500x379, 30K)

This is actually what happened, unironically.

Attached: dindu-nuffins-niggers.jpg (300x251, 22K)

I wonder if the scene where he puts his hands on the officer's hands just to see what it felt like before being murdered in cold blood will make the cut!

>He continues to skip down the path
what a fag

I don't recall there being a struggle over the gun. Everything else is basically accurate.

I don't recall there being a struggle over the gun itself. Everything else including the punch to the face is basically accurate.

HE JUS GUD BOI HE NO DO RONG