Claim to be god of the Universe

>claim to be god of the Universe
>get wrecked by sand people for being a cult leader, a commie and terrorism
>dies

Yup, that's the guy I want to follow.

Attached: 900_Jesus Christ on the Cross.jpg (900x718, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 14:13-21&version=KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus likely didn't even exist.
Jesus is a meme.
Jews hate what the meme represents.

pol btfo

FUCK JESUMPF

doos vult

Attached: cucktholics.jpg (640x381, 57K)

Who do you follow?

Fuck off demented kikes, degenarate yids

I follow my personal, utilitarian interest.
I am god amongst plebs.

>following a religion centered around a kike
>going to respond to this post with kys kike

Attached: christkikes.gif (885x808, 137K)

Was he not hanged with nails for his cult shit? A god of the entire fucking Universe?

Detered by leftist peer pressure in part are we?

There is no communism in Christianity, where one is entitled to the sweat of their own brow. Terrorism? come on now.

Apostates and heretics can hang right next to the commies, niggers, and kikes.

Jesus's miracles were pretty lame too. Turned water into wine? He probably was like... "Hey, look at that!" and switched cups when they weren't looking. And walking on water? It was probably shallow water and an optical illusion.

He could've just straight up levitated in the air. But he didn't. Dude was a fucking liar.

>There is no communism in Christianity
Stealing fish and giving it out for free.
>Encouraging people to give out their possesions to everyone else and following him.
>Everyone gets the same reward/punisment.
>Money isn't important, only love to your god.
>actively attacking Capitalists for making money

And he was a terrorist. The bible itself is pretty clear about it. He was hanged for openly working against the Jewish and Roman States.

I was going to berate you for asserting such lunacy but i cant argue with those digits

stealing fish? that's just stupid.

>actively attacking Capitalists for making money
Not biblical.

>And he was a terrorist. The bible itself is pretty clear about it. He was hanged for openly working against the Jewish and Roman States.
don't be silly, now.

I say the Jews are the devil, of course they killed Christ, they are the devil, and devils work they will do.

Attached: Giotto_-_Scrovegni_-_-27-_-_Expulsion_of_the_Money-changers_from_the_Temple-660x350.jpg (660x350, 78K)

yeah but you wouldnt know why because both of you are deformed cursed yids, right ?

im going to hell for sensible chuckles

He cloned these fish? Fish cost money. He harmed the local economy.

>not biblical

>And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables. And he told those who sold the pigeons, "Take these things away; do not make my Father's house a house of trade."[Jn 2:13–16]

Have you even read why they hanged him in the first place?

reminder that christcucks on pol are boomers
reminder to never discuss with christcuck boomers on pol
cheers

I told you why. Because he was working against the State. When the state kills the terrorist you clap.

This is why I FUCKING LOVE THE POLISH

But he's gonna be back! Just wait and see! Any day now, he'll be back!

you're a liar , and a kike , goes together really, the wine Christ change was a ceremonial cistern not a glass and you know it, boy you kikes are fuuuull of shit , are you not

you can't just 'diss' Christ and think you did something powerful except making clear to us we really gots kill your fucking asses , all of them , but you're a kike what do you know about reason,

you people are the insane clown posse , shot in an alley then complaining about it

you are a terrorist, bringing trannies to school libraries, remind me to not use rope on DOTR but purgr yids with fire , and get the filth (inner and outer, since most kikes stink irl, ) purified

Explain to me why the god of the entire Universe has to turn water into wine on some obscure wedding to impress some Jews? Can't he like make something more impressive?

Murdered by Jews for challenging false religious authority
Rose from the dead
Performed miracles witnessed by many

Forgot a few things, dickhead.

even if he were the first wine maker, you'd be all, "lol f jebus". I hate you niggers.

Wow, that's your argument? "No U"?

what are you an actual yid ? you can't hide cough , love and judenheit. did your whore grandmother not teach you a fucking thing you dysgenic askenazi mongrel ?

in the battle for God Christ blew them the fuck out by turning the water the had ritually cleansed back into wine for guests , why do I have to tell you this ? it's a mote in your history's eye and you know it

>Rose from the dead
Proofs?
>Performed miracles witnessed by many
These nameless "many" seem to be all dead.

It's funny how we are supposed to trust the damage control text written by members of a sect.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 14:13-21&version=KJV

>17 And they say unto him, We have here but five loaves, and two fishes.

The disciples had rations.

The money changers were driven out because they were exploiting the temple to make a money on its grounds. You posted it, "do not make my Father's house a house of trade".

>Have you even read why they hanged him in the first place?
Because the jews voted for Barabas over him for reasons they accused him of blasphemy. This is why he died.

nono, the argument is 'pass the torch' , you people are thick as fuck

it's even funnier to try change Jow Forums's mind round with your petty kike shit you stupid yid abomination

That's less "holy miracle" and more "neat magic trick".
On that note why couldn't Rabbi Yeshua do any of the big stuff like his daddy used to do? He could burn entire cities in an instant, kill thousands, stop the sun in the sky; Rabbi Yeshua could what? figure out there's more fish on the other side of the boat. Weaksauce

RAPE THOSE WHO GROW CROPS!
>are my flag a sumarized statement

>"do not make my Father's house a house of trade"
How is this not an attack on Capitalism?
Why the fuck does god give a damn on what people do to get money to feed their children. Fuck him. They had honest jobs that brought food on their tables. I'm sure he would get shot for that shit today.

Jesus' first public miracle, turning water into wine, deliberately parallelled Moses' first public miracle, turning the Nile into blood.

>Can't he like make something more impressive?

If you had written the Bible, I suppose Jesus would be 12 feet tall and ride on a velociraptor. Oh, and no-one would read your shitty Bible because it wouldn't reveal the deep mysteries of the universe.

You can leave the thread now. You have no arguments. Bye.

Mariusz, przestań.

>How is this not an attack on Capitalism?
Because he didn't tell them they couldn't make a house of trade _anywhere_, he just told them not to do it in the temple.

Look up the Parable of the Talents, you commie sicko.

>How is this not an attack on Capitalism?

Because the temple is a house of prayer, not of trade. I'm disappointed, I thought you had more than that user.

>doesn't understand the religion he hates so much

What mysteries of the Universe are revealed in the bible that weren't known already back then? Kek?

You support jewish money changers?

I do not know nor care what you're going off about, but that pic related makes me want to listen to Pérotin organum.

the pharises who 'had God on their side' were rendered charlatans a with a simple touch on the barrels , baby steps kike , the point here is to prove , Christ was not a vain jew megalomaniac like you niggers burning cities and splitting oceans , just the Son of God, with all the discreetness and humility you'd expect from that

word you cannot fathom being a stunted growth anal jew

yeah get fucked molech bait

If a nigga came to my place of work and started attacking me I would kick his ass. I'm sure Jesus got wrecked and then his butthurt hippie dusciples wrote a story how he alone managed to kick off a group of merchants from their place of work with a plant in his hand.

Paganism is the most blatant Jewish trick, a godless demented world view.

It's jam packed with them once you open your eyes to see and your ears to hear.

"Jesus spoke all these things to the crowds in parables. He did not tell them anything without using a parable. So was fulfilled what was spoken through the prophet: “I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things hidden since the foundation of the world.” (Matthew 13:34-35)

>Because the temple is a house of prayer, not of trade
Jews obviously disagreed and it was their fucking religion and not his. Since when are people obligated to listen to shouting bums?

>ressurrects
>spends 40 days chilling in the Earth
>gloriously ascends to heaven
>sends his buddy Holy Ghost aka himself but not really to his followers
>conquers the West

All according to keikaku.

Listen, you dimwit, what part of a holy temple don't you understand. You can't do commerce on there.

Do you see him flipping tables in the town market?

you're right in the fact that you and Christ share no ancestry since youre a coarse kike and he obviously was not on of you

God belongs to everyone, you appropriate God for you now , yidling ?

They don't have a right to violate God's laws.

>all those people that will go to hell

Attached: sandra-clark-jesus-painting15-copy.jpg (1920x2487, 523K)

Yes. God is supposed to be everywhere. The temple is a building. I'm sure god of the Universe gives a fuck about people earning a living in "his" home on planet Earth.

then that makes you a christcuck

The stories of Jesus kicking out the money-changers were published by multiple independent sources, during a time when the Jews who wanted to discredit Jesus were still very much alive and paying attention. If they could have produced evidence of what you have proposed, there would be extremely ample historical evidence of it.

OP confirm god amongst plebs

>parables
>I'll tell them unclear shit and let them find whatever meaning they want in it.

His mother asked him.

out israeli yid

you only support jew money changers cause you're the polish jew who does trading, clown

you're the jewcuck, God cucked joseph the jew and made him raise his wifes son

Attached: 1533724329502.jpg (800x1167, 316K)

either you don't understand anything about the new testament or you are being willfully ignorant. Also why don't you post some edgy John Paul II memes you angsty underage Polack faggot?

Jews disagreed? now you're just being dense. Do you make you reality around public perception at any given time? Or based on what is true?

These are pre-Jesus, old testament verses on the temple.

Isaiah 56:7 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
>Even those I will bring to My holy mountain
>And make them joyful in My house of prayer.
>Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be acceptable on My altar;
>For My house will be called a house of prayer for all the peoples.

Jeremiah 7:11 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
>Has this house, which is called by My name, become a den of robbers in your sight? Behold, I, even I, have seen it,” declares the Lord.

Show me where in the old testament it is said that you can't perform services in the temple.

'But Joash shouted to the mob that confronted him, “Why are you defending Baal? Will you argue his case? Whoever pleads his case will be put to death by morning! If Baal truly is a god, let him defend himself and destroy the one who broke down his altar!”' (Judges 6:31)

If God was on the Jews' side, he would've had no trouble smiting Jesus with lightning or whatever

where does it say burning jews in pyres is wrong in it ?

The entirety of christianity is a statement of resentment against anyone who is successfu, beautifull or powerful. It is an obvious precursor to progressivism and the history of progressivism is absolutely littered with appeals to Christian piety and god. See the anti-slave movement, MLKjr, unitarianism, etc

>If they could have produced evidence of what you have proposed
Evidence? Hahahaha
We are talking about a book man.

Why does Jesus love child molesters and mass murderers but hates people who reject Christianity for being a tool of kikes?

>...Son of God, with all the discreetness and humility you'd expect from that

Except the father of the guy who you'd 'expect' to be humble literally did the things you say Jesus shouldn't do... That's weird. Also, before the jews spread their lies around, the gods were always mischievous and doing crazy shit. Why would I expect Jesus (the 'real' so of the 'real' god [who, once again, did the shit you said is megalomaniacal]) to act differently all the sudden? Because Jews? That's another weird argument.

Why wasn't she stoned to death for sleeping with anyone who wasn't her husband?

You hypocrite. If a Zen Buddhist does it, you slobber all over his dick. Jesus does it, and suddenly you're above it? Try thinking for your own for once, instead of letting Professor Shekelstein tell you how to think

Didnt your closeted faggot god tell you to love your enemies and turn the other cheek?

Oh dear

Your quotes say nothing about banning services in the temple.

>Jews hate what the meme represents.
A jew who wasn't an ethnocentrist?

he died on purpose se we could be redeemed

he told his deciples multiple times times he would have to die and rise on the 3rd day
so he did

"I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep."
-Jesus

I'd say this is a proof that god doesn't exist.

You are indeed dense.

A house of prayer isn't a trading house in the first place, never mind a den of thieves!

He thought that too. But later an angel said it wasn't true.

He was literally a vain jewish megalomaniac who died under the banner "king of the jews" lmao

Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.

Christianity is nothing of those you mention, It's a war against the instruments of satan like vanity and all, what jews are SEALED with by birth by way of being a KIKE

theres more than ; a book; tard

no it's not weird, this why they discovered the Holy Trinity , the human nature of Christ as a role model had not the same modus operandi as the Godhead , neither did the Holy Spirity

distinctions coarse vainglorious hearts of yids cannot fathom and were left behind forever , relegated to satans domain

Attached: 1497456960234.jpg (790x882, 221K)

Jesus was alright.

>If a Zen Buddhist does it, you slobber all over his dick
Nope. Anyone who can't form their thoughts clearly in a book can go fuck himself, especually when he claims to be god.

>he told his deciples multiple times times he would have to die and rise on the 3rd day

I tell people that sucking my dick cures cancer.
What's the difference?

Why do you claim to be god?

you shouldnt blaspheme God you children will come out homosexuals, rightly so

where does it say burning you in a pyre is wrong you braindead kike ?

that will be the antichrist, to the point
you cannot deal with the fact your messiah wasnt a slaughterer Napoleon and was a peaceful monk who preached love and forgiveness , unjewish qualities

the only one fucked around here is you who fails at every argument you've put forward.

>What's the difference?
no one believes you
you are a liar
jesus is the truth

For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

He never said shit to me. If he wants something from me then he has to address me directly. I don't trust fantasy books from 2k years ago.

>please ignore all the hippie shit jesus did in favor of the old social norms upheld by literally every other major religion

You dont even have a religion anymore, just an empty husk. Jesus loved faggots, the tax man, and prostitutes and the church refused to print the bible in languages other than latin to prevent the masses of christian retards from doing exactly what theyve been doing for the past 200 years

you convienently forget to answer when you're thrown against a wall for you garbage arguments

the difference is you are yet another kike

Attached: 1532428578329m.jpg (1024x330, 76K)

Because I am. I'm the god of my reality. No other reality accessible to me exists outside of my experience. One brain = one reality.

So it's about the number of people who believe? There are more Muslims then Christians, mate.

You dodged the question because your ideology directly repudiates jesus' teachings and you have to jump through hoops to rationalize it.

And yes, the angry protesting unmarried virgin with a cuckholded father was probably a closet faggot. It only takes 5 minutes on Jow Forums or tumblr to recognize the architype