I have a legitimate question for you, pol. Is the CIA with us or against us...

I have a legitimate question for you, pol. Is the CIA with us or against us? I'm considering it as my major but I'm terrified that the majority of my work will run counter to my political beliefs.

Attached: cia_badge.jpg (1427x1711, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2mynlMv88E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how does one major in CIA

With us
We don't break the law.

they are with us. the fact of the matter is, alex jones is a kike himself. Last 5 Seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2mynlMv88E

The United States Government and law enforcement organizations serving it are controlled by Israel.

Attached: israel controls america 3.jpg (850x400, 89K)

I'm about to go into Uni and major in intelligence studies

>I majored in CIA
fucking retard

Fuck glow in the dark niggers

they are the people who perform illegal drug and psychological tests on Americans every day, they rape children and record it for their bosses the Black Nobility. The CIA exists to manage the global shipping routes for illegal weapons, child sex slavery and anything else that is black market, and they are the other half of MOSSAD

Deep state and alphabet agencies are against us. Its umironically us against the world

The CIA is about as close as you can get to a 'root of all evil'.

How should I know? With all the b.s they basically operate unchecked. When something deplorable surfaces it never sees open court. All their scrupulous behaviors are either justified or examined in house. Its total bullshit

What? Major in math and minor in accounting and learn a language (Chink or Arab) on the side dumbass

You'll be a bottomfeeder so your political beliefs won't interfere with the job, but they are infiltrated and are basically a radical far left military group at this point.

The only people allowed any real info are part of the (((Tribe)))

The CIA is a government sponsored terrorist organization that will do anything to secure America's political-economical advantage in the world.

That means funneling billions of dollars to cartels, Islamic rebel groups, kikes, Muslims, monarchs, and everything in between - as long as they are pro-US.

Name one thing the CIA has ever done to benefit the day to day American? Import crack for niggers? Import heroin for whites? Operation Northwoods? Killing Gary Webb?

I'm not good at math. I do have the opportunity to take Russian though

Of CIA/NSA/FBI is here. Some of them are one of us, I'm sure and other simply see us as a public intelligence source. You ever notice how quick we are to cover Happenings?

Jesus, the Turkey Coup broke here before even Twitter.

As with all one-line writing prompt shills who self-identify with dishonest advertising language ("I have a legitimate question for you") and directly address a separate and monolithic pol, maybe, if you are not a bot, you could pick up a book. In the case of the CIA it should not take an overwhelming amount of work to clarify things. Start with "The CIA and the Cult of Secret Intelligence." Even if you just read a bit of "Veil" (a nominally pro-agency account) you should be able to work it out.
>but I wanted to data mine the site and get a sense of what people thought
We know you did. Maybe when you're done reading about the CIA you could read the rules.

>lied to take us to Iraq.
>lied to murder gaddafi.
>MKULTRA
>trained Osama

Against us. We're trying to instigate a fucking revolution. What do you think?

I'm terrified because I'm at a crossroads in my life. I've always had a passion for history, culture and world politics, along with law enforcement. I'm just struggling with the idea of this as a career considering how much I've learned from this place. It's an abstract form of depression

Attached: RSEFDkp_d.jpg (535x577, 25K)

We are posting in a National Intelligence Asset.

>pol
>us

>Is the CIA with us or against us?
mostly with us with a little against us

dont youre going to get PIZZAD.COM

wow. underrated.

Dude, trust me, CIA is not the organization you think it is. They don't care about America, or Americans. They lie and manipulate the public to suit corporate and wealthy people's interests, they start wars for them, they spy on and kill Americans for them. Spooks did 9/11.

No one (unless you are some kind of prodigy) is good at math until long after university. Here I will give you a road map. Year one get good grades and apply for a internship in congress. Suck said congressman's dick or let him fuck your ass. Keep getting good grades (like 2 Bs max a year) apply for a study abroad in chinkland and suck one of the professor's dicks there. Once you graduate apply for the CIA and tell them the about the guys cocks you sucked. They will open up an office for you right away. Then you will just either do statistics and write the equivalent of research papers for the rest of your life.

based

>implying you’ll never get accepted into CIA

Attached: 2C21EE9D-AF30-4031-A91C-A45C6A629B49.png (780x620, 18K)

Someone post redpills about the Finders Cult.

NO FREAKING WAY

Attached: 1502128312981.jpg (657x527, 34K)

>Is the CIA with us or against us
Probably doesn't matter. They'll do whatever is in their best interest, and if it means helping or destroying anything along the way, they'll do it.