THEY SHOOT DOWN AN UFO

THEY SHOOT DOWN AN UFO
DISCLOSURE IS COMING

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-10-18-40-10.png (960x540, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJ1rL8Ts7Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU
youtube.com/watch?v=PeNrsSVlKdY
youtube.com/watch?v=-f3X1LDCaJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Full disclosure is coming. Just like the user said.

Palestinian weather balloon

Attached: 1513531761037.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

Time to repent, Jow Forums
Remember the prophecies

Attached: Nasim5.jpg (2976x3412, 535K)

Bluebeam

There's nothing here. Only a crazy conspiracy theorist hillbilly retard would assume something like this. Quit shitting up the internet with your falsehoods and lies.

ISRAEL IS FINISHED.

Attached: 1510252834231.jpg (1725x2356, 2.44M)

this actually raises a very important point
sand people and chinks would disclose ufo shit in second
this is how you know it was always just government tech

Nah. The entire world is against the zionists now. It's over for your talking points, your identity politics, or your shilling.

Attached: 1525831263318.jpg (997x874, 171K)

hope they torture the israeli pilot for weeks

Me too.

It's a drone. Usually these press releases contain fighter jet or some details on the threat.

Syria most likely shot down a UAV that was spying on their movements.

"Mike Durant! We will not leave you behind!"

Attached: hoot.gif (321x240, 54K)

LOOK AT THE DAMAGE CONTROL.

ISRAELI PILOTS SUCK DICK!!!!!

just some swamp gas , nothing to see here.

Attached: 1518499115544.jpg (632x732, 351K)

hmm this is big mystery. Anyone have ideas who it could be?

Attached: alpha GO.jpg (734x587, 54K)

Swamp gas

Attached: 1509491004697.jpg (1196x676, 613K)

thats a bold conclusion ya got there OP

They shot down a (((Ferengi)))

Never forget that ayys are literally demons.
Invoke the name of Jesus Christ in front of them.

Iranian drone replica of the U.S. drone they reverse engineered

false flag by Russia to try and antagonize the U.S. as their economy goes into free fall along with Turkey

watch as they try to spin this

There's no way that any alien species which can travel to Earth could be shot down by our inferior technology

Attached: 1529325490572.jpg (962x641, 162K)

I'm sure it's an (((UFO))).

>da joos
Anti-Semitic inbred Nazis like you make me sick. This isn't the Jow Forums I remember, so full of hate and vitriol.

This picture makes me happy. I just wish to see this happen 6million times

Attached: 1523761263468.png (590x1294, 485K)

syria is rightful israeli clay , the squatters will be dealt with .

Attached: 1533762055381.png (1073x843, 623K)

Kikes are aliens?

Kek nice image

Attached: 1533876076582.jpg (1169x536, 126K)

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=PJ1rL8Ts7Ro

Attached: XCOM-EU_Emblem_Shield.png (157x210, 20K)

Hey just because the plane carried a jew dosent mean it's a UFO. Like what if a grayskin drove a schoolbus, would it be a UFO too?

Fucking xenophobes.

Space jews

Attached: 1504932075082.png (902x840, 720K)

Fuck off faggot Kushner shill

>an ufo
Shitskins should be banned from the internet

You know, it might have been American.

Earlier today, about 3 hours before this post, an Aircraft named ALPHABET requested a phone patch to OVERLOAD who patched him into a phone call to WINDMILL saying they were at Waypoint BROWN RAT 5 and asked for orders on 11175. WINDMILL said "Copy," and gave him a 6 or 7 letter Alphanumeric group and then they disconnected.

Never heard anything like it before.

Attached: 1juonp2.jpg (2560x1600, 113K)

>Full disclosure

Are they going to expose the alien breeding program that's been going on for decades? How about the millions of people who are abducted and experimented on every year? How about the thousands of people mysteriously vanishing out of our national parks?

MORE LIKE

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

Nah, beacause you're a JIDF shill with way too much space in your post to even begin taking you serious.

>tfw you're a poor syrian and your job is to slowly rip up thousands of dollars in front of a prisoner

great thread

Yeah Trump's about to go full kike on the mid east. Buckle up.

i wish that was real , would last a month max after which i hope i get assigned to the force occupying israel-annexed muttland (or atleast the part of it that are not nuked to shit)

would suck to get stuck stationed in israel-annexed russia in some remote shithole .

Attached: israel.jpg (417x739, 75K)

>syria says
they claim to have downed a drone

*mic feedback*

Hello? Hello.

The jews are the aliens

Attached: 26274c62e7a41e918c116597f2d98364.jpg (594x1000, 40K)

>tfw squad wipes

Attached: 1499387263724.png (535x533, 661K)

dumbass kid, go back to watching nik at nite, leave the 'news' to the grown ups.

all right all right all right

At leas come up with halfway believable kike antagonisms

Lol Israel annexing anything that isn't a settlement full of women and children

And stone throwing teens! Watch out Moshe! He has a tire! Lmao

The UFO in question

Attached: CRSKEI8.jpg (620x936, 111K)

hasn't school started back yet, kid?

Pretty sure part of (((their))) plan is actually to destroy israel. Thats why the rich globalists jews that set up Israel to begin with live in Switzerland England or the US anyway. Fulfills biblical prophecy so people will believe the messiah (anti christ) has returned and everyone else will believe its aliens. They already have the location chosen for the NWO capital of this new one world religion.

Attached: Astana3.jpg (1080x1350, 210K)

S(((P)))ACE

>syria is rightful israeli clay
when you get land you usually have to pay money for it

>mfw mutts literally wont notice the difference between their life before and israeli occupation because they already get shot outside all the time

Attached: 1532175869331.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

And we just has a Skyking go out...

How the fuck does this mean aliems?

we will claim it by right of conquest .

Attached: 1532077224910.png (1440x900, 2.33M)

>THEY SHOOT DOWN AN UFO

Naw, just more jew drones.

Ayy lmao

All these supposed downings made by the Syrian air defences, yet they can't even show a single piece of wreckage.

It's one thing for shitskins to fall for shitskin propaganda but it's another for Western whites to do so.

You should conquer all territory held by ancient Israel.

Also way 20 years when ethnonationalism rises through Europe and when massive "relocations" of people becomes the norm. Then you can get easily away with moving the locals somewhere else, solving the problem of insurgency.

They do for the most part. The rest of it is like half of Jordan.

Part of the plan is to destroy Israel, the cube worshippers have planned this centuries ago, its all in their prophecies that they are forcing. Everything is going the way they've intended.

I'd hit it.

nothing to see here.
move along.

Attached: Swamp_Gas.jpg (772x599, 36K)

>they shoot down a ufo
you are the reason the aliens don't visit us anymore.

You can't shoot down a Ufo because it's not a scifi Bs spaceship but an interdimensional demon just like all top Ufo researchers already commited. Get some news outside from Yewtube and Hollywood plz.

>Mfw aliens arrive at Earth and ask if we've heard the good news likke they're Jehovah's witnesses.

Israel is rightful Syrian clay. Greater Syria when?

you mean judea\the united kingdom and we will before taking greater israel and claiming the nations of the lesser peoples (the goyim) as vassals .
the primary nationalist movement in europe will be islamism in 20 years which opposes nationalism based on ethnicity .they will be much more open to israel defending itself and us claiming what is rightfully ours then current\past euros . in fact they will be our greatest allies in this endeavor .

Attached: 32228665_377464792662283_1165462895010512896_n.jpg (960x836, 52K)

Im at higher altitude, behind full cover, hunkered down, in a smoke grenade. A sectoid who is under suppressing fire and is flash banged makes a cross map pistol shot.

>Headshot.
My entire squad, at witnessing the shot, freak the hell out and shoot each other.

Hey jew I need to write the greatest song in the world I'm negotiating a record deal is there a way of doing a soul loan with molech 2-3 months tops in purgatory

>claiming the nations of the lesser peoples (the goyim) as vassals .
I don't think it'll work, at least not without massive deportations in a D&C manner. The problem is that Israel is too hated as a nation in the region. The successful empires that managed to have vassals were not very unpopular. Like the Persians who swept the Middle East, opinions on the soon to be imperials were almost neutral. And even those empires needed to commit massive deportations at times.

>the primary nationalist movement in europe will be islamism in 20 years which opposes nationalism based on ethnicity .they will be much more open to israel defending itself and us claiming what is rightfully ours then current\past euros . in fact they will be our greatest allies in this endeavor .
How will Islamists be allies to Israel? It's true that Islamic teachings do not contradict Zionism but Muslims are largely ignorant and do not behave in a rational manner. Nationalism being the reaction to the status quo in Europe is the plausible scenario which will lead to openness toward Israel.

israel will not stop provoking war.
time to nuke israel

UFO just flew over my house!!!!

Israel just flew over my UFO!!!

They didn't say it was shot down.

Fuck project blue beam.

UFO incidences have already happened with sand people and chinks. They experience the same kinds of coverups or get publicly shamed.
youtube.com/watch?v=PeNrsSVlKdY

youtube.com/watch?v=-f3X1LDCaJE