If whites aren't truly superior why is everyone so afraid of white supremecists?

If whites aren't truly superior why is everyone so afraid of white supremecists?

Attached: large-american-history-x-blu-ray3.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_People's_Project
youtube.com/watch?v=oLZqxfqnKsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>If whites aren't truly superior why is everyone so afraid of white supremecists?
because they're superior

Because they know whites are superior

throughout history, when whites have banded together, we did incredible violence
the modern era can be defined by multiple efforts to dilute and demotivate whites from banding together, even going as far as to genocide whites

whites are clearly the strongest people on the planet and these non-whites just can't handle it

>why is everyone so afraid of white supremacists?

Attached: nazirape.gif (400x229, 1.1M)

No ones afraid of you cletus

they literally murdered 60 million jews in ww2

It's about the idea of being around groups of supremacists .. I wouldn't want white supremacists in my neighborhood any more than black supremacists.. Neither are superior to me, but a group of retards with a purpose is always something to worry about

way to low ball it you anitsemite

Because this.

Attached: F2A542EC-967E-430F-8F5F-D5CE9772DBD2.png (1238x1056, 549K)

Its okay, they wouldnt want nigger lovers in their community either

This, also the #1 thing everyone fears is a Nazi, despite them getting constantly shit on.

Then why am I not entitled to my own opinion if I don't harm anyone? Yet you constantly attack me and my people. Unlike shit skins we're proven to be able to accept criticism and still hold our heads high without assaulting anyone. The white man marches on.

>cringe
also
>The only force that could bring us to our knees was our own
>no mention of jewry
k

Thanks for reminding me. It's so hard dealing with my white guilt over the 600 million.

never forget the six trillion, goy

Kill your entire family and then yourself, you jet black nigger faggot.

Attached: 49B46483-D769-4B8D-B1EF-A9456336874F.jpg (323x318, 50K)

why is everyone so afraid of cancer?

seriously, no one is.
Everyone knows Nazis are beta fuck bois forming a group of like minded pussies who go after soft low hanging fruit targets just to feed their fragil egos.
You'll never see nazis shooting it out with black gangs or MS-13, but they sure will go into a black church and shoot a bunch of unarmed christ cuked church negros for shits and giggles.

jew

Compares niggers and spics who can't even organize for a weekend to not kill each other to the superior white man who has been holding in his blood lust for 70 years.

You genuinely sound like a goddamn faggot. Im laughing at you

Because it's a serious medical condition with a high mortality rate, often results in a painful death, and has no known cure. Are you retarded?

>fictional movie made by Jews in an effort to disparage a movement that they want their audience to view as illegitimate.

The nigger, the spic, the jew, the faggot, and the queer all get to beat their chest. The second a white man does it he's evil.

You sound like a fat, autistic nigger Daryl.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_People's_Project

I would say they are way more organized than most on the on the hard right who operate more like a low rent version of Al qaeda only difference is that one is based around a religious ethos the other being more of a dying political ideology that no one ever gave a shit about.

Then why are so many in prison yet the majority of us are free to vote?

Wow this post activated my almonds. I'm a HAPA like Elliot Rodgers, I am a combo of the Far East and the Europeans. Whites are innovative, and can be strong, world strong men competitions are exclusively white males. Whites are like a hybrid between Asians and Africans. Can have both the smarts and physical stature, but most of all they are innovative. Take for example Von Braun's rocket technology, I dispute the moon landings however white people are crazy enough to jump on a 7 million pound rocket and blast off into sub orbit. That is crazy fucking shit.

Because no one likes the white man when he is pushed too far. We are nearly at the tipping point.

Attached: 1533037892569.jpg (600x600, 64K)

This guy is Right. The EU had a meeting about it. I think it was called Agenda21 or something.

>Not posting the original
They're afraid because we let the chaff blow away in the wind.
youtube.com/watch?v=oLZqxfqnKsE

Attached: 1519152865270.jpg (615x482, 43K)

Violence is a part of human nature, it's programmed into our DNA through millennia of Darwinism, from bacteria, to squirrels to aliens if they exist. Every XYZ race throughout history has displayed this survival of the fittest trait in that they band together like apes and fight another tribe. This is like saying that if Aliens need the resources and see earth, they shouldn't kill us to save their own kind, but respect diversity which is a fucking retarded argument. We are the less superior species.

Attached: 1509333331136.jpg (1000x866, 162K)

Because white people are the only group stupid enough to all organize themselves together and refuse to provide universal healthcare or work toward global peace but instead go on insane genocidal rampages. Our "racial" history is nothing to be proud of. We should educate ourselves on the truth of the horrors our ancestors committed and used that shame to inspire us toward creating a better future for all peoples.

This has to be bait, otherwise show tits.

Attached: zopilote.jpg (914x1024, 145K)

Our genocidal history built the strongedt nations in the history of the world. It's not even debateable. Our great cities stand as trophies to the white mans achievement.

>Inb4 nuh uh but what about..

muh 600 gorillian jillian lampshades

>trophies to the white mans achievement
More like hunting trophies to show off our murderous nature. Practically all of our so-called "achievements" were stolen from other peoples. White people have nothing to be proud of, and we have a lot of making up to do to make things right with the rest of the world. There's a reason why "white" people are a "racial" minority, and it really is a good thing that there's not more of us.

(((white supremacy)))

Attached: 461723.jpg (220x145, 14K)

White man is the Jews bitch.. you've been used to colonize the world for their ends, now your being genocided... Goodbye europe

60-80 million jews died in wwII look it up.

Excellent point op

Well done

>itt shlomo tries again to deceive newfags

have a bad day, scum

You are an anti- semite. It was 1 billion jews, You could see the gas plumes of burning corpses from Saturn.

It was 6 trillion in auschwitz alone, you filthy goy bigot

Nope, 6 gorillions died

>meme flag
Yep, Das Juden.

If blacks aren't truly superior then why is everybody on Jow Forums so afraid of black supremacists?

Nobody is afraid of them though.

because they dont want to be exterminated

Attached: 1520529708910m.jpg (1024x881, 73K)

Are there any?
All natsocs I know don't believe we're the best at absolutely everything.

t. Carl Fago

Attached: CarlFago.png (913x132, 7K)

>If whites aren't truly superior why is everyone so afraid of white supremecists?

Because when we CHIMPOUT we don't just burn a few cars...we go FULL CHIMPOUT

I'm hoping for another White Chimpout, but this time with a different ending.

Attached: white chimpout.jpg (1170x661, 125K)

Because we are
>t. White man trapped in a black body ;_;7

Attached: 29_blkfuer_1.jpg (328x260, 29K)

Something something sleeping giant waking up and wrecking everyone's collective shit or something.

Because they know they are gonna get it when we win.

bingo

t/Thread