Bitcoin FAILURE

What are the consequences for the political word and the world in general since Bitcoin has obviously failed us in replacing the (((banking system)))?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=831547
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gold backed national currencies without the central banking meme

it didnt fail , it just rekt all the boomer shitheads doing cryptogambling with shitcoins.

Attached: 1530476319091.jpg (675x601, 63K)

*sip*

Go with monero if you want to bypass the centralized banking system. BTC isn't anonymous enough.

And whatever you do, dont buy (((ripple)))

you guys have no foresight
jesus fucking christ.

reminder people will almost always go for having a marshmellow now versus having two marshmellows later on.

impatient and scared.

isnt that how our overlords have been fueling capitalism lately?

>people will pay $8000 for Internet money

lol i know some africans at my job who got into it when it was above $15k

Maduro is the only answer

Attached: venezuela petro moneda shitcoin.jpg (857x1202, 191K)

This man speaks the truth. Monero is absolutely where it's at. Extraordinarily undervalued crypto IMO

the marshmallows example implies that choosing the single marshmallow is not a rational choice. when the two marshmallows in the future are only a possibility it's not a bad decision to go with the one you're guaranteed. like people who work jobs that make them miserable to save up money for a future they don't get to see because they die from stress-related illness in middle age

Flag

Attached: 1533251321984.gif (286x258, 1.03M)

I'm liking BTCP LTZ and BTCZ as the new privacy coins these days - especially LTZ

no pls don't ruin monero with speculation we need it to buy drugs

People who invested in bitcoin thinking it will be the inevitable future global currency are going to be so fucked when it becomes illegal to trade in

give bitcoin time, there will be hyper inflation if we move towards a civil war

give it time...it will probably out live us all

Attached: bitcoin.png (600x600, 20K)

How would an increase in the value of monero prevent you from using it for that, exactly?

You need a bitcoin loicense you say?

Attached: qa4Va_s-200x150.gif (200x150, 1.06M)

Bitcoin can become illegal its decentralized, and if a civil war happens that the only way to carry billions of dollars in a usb

shhh im not done accumulating

That's never going to happen, not even on your shithole island.

>He thought Bitcoin was going to replace the banking system.

Attached: hitler-laughing-gif.gif (180x196, 221K)

it's basically pic related

Attached: internetz shitcoins.png (1190x906, 267K)

Whenever I want to buy something with crypto there's always a fee.

Whenever I want to buy BTC, there's a fee, whenver I want to sell BTC there's a fee.

This even applies outside of established businesses.

You guys are fucking morons. BTC is only for criminals.

I hope you capitalist apologists realized how wealth is actually created; taking advantage of others.

>Bitcoin can become illegal its decentralized

good luck creating a globally traded world currency, which is what its current value is speculating on, when the only avenue of purchase is the darkweb and getting caught dealing in it carries a prison sentence

John McAfee said it would go to a million, he's a retarded drug addled boomer. u should always do the opposite of what he says

Attached: IMG_20180810_134232-1.jpg (1023x738, 144K)

draws too much attention to it, especially when the tax man wants to get involved. the speculation is what ruined bitcoin's originally use

Bitcoin is a jew scam. wait for the next crash.

Combination of volatile pricing and people preferring to horde their currency instead of actually spend it.

to the bag holding shills: you will die even more poor than you started.
kek
worthless morons

They can't do shit about it, it's an untraceable privacy coin...

Attached: download.png (930x534, 278K)

It's already volatile, its lost 25% of its value in the past week

Of course Bitcoin Core will fail.

Bitcoin CASH is Bitcoin.

I got into bitcoin back in 2013. People told me it was a stupid investment back then too. The fortune I've made since then begs to differ though.

the coin is untraceable, but not the dollars when you cash it out. cryptos are only valuable in terms of fiat currency. so when you can't exchange the monero you got for your black tar heroin mailers for actual money there's a bit of a problem. not to mention you run afoul of capital gains taxes too.

bitcoin existed in relative obscurity until the speculators piled in, then all of a sudden the IRS is interested. worst thing that can happen to a crypto is a bunch of shitheads trying to make a quick buck

It's worth more than double what it was last year. A lot of retards thought they were going to become millionaires buying at the top of a huge spike and got rekt.

Bitcoin was cia,
funny how nobody knows who set up a huge network to mine the blockchain,
funny how big players pull there money out after trump gets into power
funny how everyones money got robbed and vendors got raided as soon as trump was in power
most of the other cryptos are fine

Attached: M'unk.jpg (300x300, 90K)

a lot of liberals will commit suicide

how much actual money of that "fortune" have you collected?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=831547

this person accurately predicted the 10k mark 3 years early.. pretty cool.

Attached: Capture.jpg (703x334, 62K)

It WAS suposed to fail, it was the first degree of the boiling frog theory.
See picture for the next degree

Attached: DjchmNWUwAAvnDb[1].jpg (1200x600, 50K)

Only a retard would cash out using an exchange. Do you think drug dealers that don't use deepweb write checks and use wire transfers lol? Anything connected to the banking system is traceable. At least monero gives you plausible deniability if you're foolish enough to cash out through a bank

It was the most obvious bubble ever. A once in a lifetime opportunity to jump from NEETdom to prosperity without doing shit. Early investors who mined it, bought it cheap, hodled and sold at ATH won at life. The train has left now. It's all downhill from here.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

All of it. Legitimate investment, cashed out at the top of the last bubble. Why do retards seem to think there's some barrier to cashing out? You're not the first person to ask me that

If it has failed its thanks to the faggot fucking developers at Blockstream who refused to increase the blocksize; fees were like $50-$100 per transaction back at the peak of price in December.

One of Blockstream's largest investors is AXA, who's CEO is a member of the Bilderberg group.

Attached: jew trap.jpg (675x1200, 229K)

China was running all the crypto business
Now they're cracking down on scammers

fundsu are safu

Bitcoin CASH

Whatever, pleb. BTW, there are no white Argentinian anons.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-10 21-33-56.png (823x757, 214K)

>volatility decreasing rapidly
>will have peak volatility equal to that of the euro in 2020
>lightening network and similar solutions will allow for fast, cheap micropayments

Wow what a failure, better stick to good old dollars goyim

>been around a decade
>still hasn't seen mass adoption
>it hasn't failed
whatever you gotta tell yourself.

did you remember to pay capital gains tax?

>go through college
>rack up debt
>pissy about no free education
>get bitcoin
>cash out
>you know it was boomers that bought at the tippy top

kek, guess you paid for my education after all faggots! tee hee

I let the account and attorney take care of all of that

>the account and attorney

Bitcoin will never see mass adoption. That doesn't make it a failure, and that doesn't mean some other crypto won't eventually be adopted en masse

Accountant* Now calm your autism there son

Attached: mmexport1516906284642.jpg (544x960, 52K)

a decade is nothing , look at fiats adoption rate .

One of the greatest and most devastating drops was all about that Black Swan

Attached: Black-swan.jpg (674x330, 90K)