UNITE THE RIGHT 2 HAPPENINGS PREDICTION THREAD

So it's pretty obvious these events are set up by alphabet agencies and those interested in manufacturing polarization. They didn't even bother moving it out of DC. Let's try to predict what they have planned for this year. I bet they recycle the same script. It will be:
>The evil white man
>Committing violence against the poor Hispanic/black victim minorities
>To throw some fuel on the fire, the violence will be partially justified so anyone defending it can be labeled a nazi
The media and the powers that be simply have much invested in this for there NOT to be a happening. Let's predict what the jokers have planned.

Attached: Glowinthedark.jpg (843x800, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-zY5tAzDZCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Antifa are the terrorists this time

Buck tooth methheads and fat boys in polo shirts will be trotted out in front of the cameras.

What should happen: MAGApedes and proudboys should show up and beat the fuck out of the 1488 spooks, go home and gloat to Antifa to show them how it's done.

The protest will be small, the counter protests will be huge. What's important is the coverage.

If coverage is focused mainly on the Unite the Right protestors, it could dispirit the movement by showing how small it's becoming.

HOWEVER, if for the sake of appealing to balance the media focuses on criticizing antifa, that could actually create animosity toward antifa and help the far right grow.

I would actually be very interested in the "common sense" groups on both sides - progressives and anarchists on the left, and masculinist movements like the proud boys and the less extreme parts of the RAM, coming together and basically expelling Nazis and SJWs.

hakenkreuz with fresh-from-the-bag crease marks flown by a (((huwhite))) guy.

They always were
This is a massive set up and everybody knows it. Should have scheduled it for AFTER the midterms at least, and not have it organized by kikes.

Proud Boys will be the patsy for some glow in the dark false flag.

Gavin was deplatformed to prevent him from running counter to the narrative.

Alex Jones was deplatformed because he always has someone filming these antifa shits.

Watch.

Obvious false flag event.

Attached: unitetheright2.png (1321x400, 131K)

Cantwell gonna get maced again

Bomb threats

>"unite the right"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE don't set aside differences and unite under your shared interests

Me guess is not much will happen violence wise as would make for ugly scenes in DC neither party would want.Iwonder though why a 2nd permit for same park/at same time issued,could be done to encourage violence,not a bright move.

Attached: 1533944255377.png (1172x675, 53K)

Honey the Pot 2

Yeah these guys are idiots doing it in DC, they'll get federal charges tacked on. Very fishy. On the brightside, antifa trannies would also get a charge, and since they're a designated domestic terrorist group they'll get even harsher penalties.

A few spergs will show up, antifa will chase them off, the Jew media will declare victory against Nazis.

Only a fucking retard would attend this event, as a majority of participants are probably undercover government agitators. The upside of this is that if Antifa fags end up bike-locking a Fed they won't get away with it this time

Watch that shit hard and find out who Khoulani is affiliated with religiously. It does matter. If it's Ikhwan congratulations you've pulled off the Scooby Doo mask and it's the Rothschilds yet again.

^Best Scenario

^Worst Scenario

This has been an exciting week.

I don't give a fuck about antifas, the alt right or mutt internal politics, just give me some HD videos of commies getting punched

youtu.be/-zY5tAzDZCI

Attached: 1530379162323.jpg (1201x1096, 123K)

nuclear
launch
detected

the fat hicks and the skinny queers run around screaming insults at each other
so fucking gay and so fucking tiresome

maybe a bunch of normies get rused into showing up after all the Jew redpills this week

Kessler and his goons will be attacked and driven out, then the media will declare the Alt-right dead

I predict no one really shows up.

lol

there is no moderate progressive.

Right when we're gaining momentum with shit like exposing the NYT anti white bias, or the Alex Jones censorship pissing people off, or vox/the atlantic blatantly admitting they want white replacement, a sequel to the most disastrous PR event the right has had in years occurs right before the midterms. Very suspicious timing indeed.

Fuck these glow in the dark kikes, avoid this shit at all costs. It's an establishment false flag meant to kill the right's momentum and push the "le nazi" scare tactics.

>The protest will be small, the counter protests will be huge.
I agree, and judging from the ones in portland and berkeley, the police will be very hard on antifa. Even if nobody shows up on the right antifa will be out in force to fight police.

Nobody in the movement will be dispirited because literally nobody endorses it, it's a fake and gay rally.

>unite the controlled opposition and false flags

this

There won't be more than like 30 people there and I doubt a single one will be a proud boy. Maybe some TWP guys or nsm but that's it.

The systematic take down of Alex Jones is predictive. (((They're))) taking down the (((crazy white man))). There will be totally justifiable violence towards a (((white supremacist))). The whites are going to get blown the fuck out, this will force Trump, or anyone calling out the violence to be labeled as "defending da ebil nazis."
>HAHA NAZIS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT AND ALEX JONES TAKEN DOWN IN THE SAME WEEK???#WINNING#WINNING
>well they're not nazis and violence like this isnt justified
>ARE YOU DEFENDING LITERAL NAZIS?
This could be another version of the polarization divide they're playing.

Didn't this go poorly the first time?
Why the fuck would anyone go there?

I've been driving a military truck around Charlottesville.
Ask me anything.

Attached: 20180810_204517.jpg (1920x1080, 745K)

Nothing is going to happen in DC unless it is a false flag. The cops there won't let antifa start shit.

How are DC's gun laws? Will the false flag have an illegal firearm or a legal one?

Why?

[Classified]

Nazi methheads get their shit pushed in by antifa.

>ask me anything

Just because you don't like the answer to a question doesn't mean I didn't answer it.

Don't forget how masons/jews love numbers and the date tomorrow is 8/11/18
It's also known as the dead man's hand in poker(AAA88)
Something is going to happen.

Honey I Shrunk the Chances of Winning?
Honey I Blew Up Antifa?
Anything with Rick Moranis is a hit

but...you didnt answer it...wasnt my question anyways, but its the most basic fundamental question you could answer, hell you could have just said to provide security.

They're gonna attack Jews.

Attached: 1529519519327.jpg (1308x1038, 203K)

I dont much like the look of this

Attached: 1CE3C33E-C887-4821-BD69-1D2EE021D434.jpg (596x402, 32K)

Is anyone actually going to this. Is anyone actually that retarded?

I do suspect some bad shit... even the 1st Unite the Right seemed pre-planned.

they were the terrorists last time too

Anyone with a brain is not attending which means there is a good possibility of a decent turnout

The thing that pisses me off about the whole Charlottesville thing is that the police HERDED the Whites into the ANTIFA crowd because the police wanted to teach those racist whites a lesson and let them get beaten.

The mayor is a leftist FAGGOT! The police chief is a leftist FAGGOT and they funneled them right into the bike locks and bats and bottles of urine.

That's why the moron that ran over the whale hasn't gone to court yet. They know a trial will bring out the truth about how and why everything happened.

This is gonna end poorly.

DC cops are the best in the nation at handling tense situations. They deal with them all the time and there's absolutely no reason for this to get violent or out of hand

That means that if in fact it does get violent or out of hand, you can bet your bottom dollar that it was controlled so that it got out of hand. Someone will tell the police to back down or to do what they did in Charlottesville- which was to deliberately funnel the right wing demonstrators into the left-wing protesters. Or it will be more crisis actors looking to spread discord.

Basically, if anything happens tomorrow, it's because the government and law enforcement made sure it did.

They always are, but the alphabet agencies only care about keeping whites down. That's their whole function

Also there's an eclipse that is moving the exact opposite that the one last year did, to 'cross the x' so to speak. I think that means that the US is marked for destruction but I'm no prophet
Next week it's 8/18/18
more repeaters
something big is gonna happen

It was answered.
I am unable even to confirm or deny that.
You can ask about things other than why.

All we can do is sit back, relax, and get comfy user
Nice digits btw.

Attached: A69571C6-C9E8-4B70-8AA6-199D0138A3C5.jpg (583x576, 81K)

DC police don't fuck around, nothing is going to happen. The last rally only ended badly because the police pushed the protesters into antifa

>democrat run police purposely don't block traffic in hopes of violence
>mob surrounds guy's car
>mob begins striking car
>driver panics and speeds down street
>white driver hits white hamplanet
>hamplanet has heart attack and dies
>let's charge the white driver with a hate crime in killing a white woman

Even Jew York city police were saying that the way the Charlottesville police handled the situation was completely wrong as if they were instigating violence on behalf of the democrat city council and media who wanted to villainize right-wingers. According to the police around the country, there should have been traffic blockades to prevent ANY vehicle from being anywhere near the protestors and the protestors should have been cordoned to specific areas instead of allowed to roam all over the city at will.

In a just world, the hate crime aspect would be thrown out of court, the guy would receive a trial for involuntary manslaughter, get probation and be sent on his way while the justice department looks into holding the mayor, city council, and chief of police responsible for everything that went wrong, just like the police departments of Kommiefornia were purposely allowing democrap mobs to beat up Trump supporters walking out of rallies.

Damn and I’m taking a flight tomorrow afternoon, too. Hopefully the happening doesnt down my plane.
Gonna try to get as comfy as possible on the plane knowing that Jesus got my back

Attached: B30E1F85-94F5-4AC5-B5DC-B80E30E2706A.jpg (480x480, 63K)