What happens when he dies?

What happens when he dies?
>Another cuck pope
>Traditionalist pope
>Another schism
>???

Attached: Pope_Francis_Korea_Haemi_Castle_19_(cropped).jpg (1200x1515, 173K)

Another pope, maybe Cardinal Sarah.

I still miss benedict and wish he didn't get literally overthrown by (((Jesuits)))

They should bring back the real Pope.

Extreme conservative reactionary pope. No more of this hippie nonsense.

Unfortunally, a Based xDDDDDD nigger Pope. Just as planned

The Vatican will cease to exist and Catholicism will die along with it.
good riddance

we can hope for a traditionalist pope, or we can do another one of the ambitious Jow Forums things to ensure a traditionalist pope. i dont know, i'm no psychic, just a burger

damage is already done

one day there wont be another pope. it's really ass so tiring and nobody wants to fund their shitty larp anymore

Could be a black guy which would be great. He will be shockingly reactionary and if the cucks say something we'll accuse them of cultural insensitivity and racism. It will be so much fun.

Attached: Jesse-Lee-Peterson.jpg (777x437, 66K)

Please this. If not, I at least hope that the conservative catholics have another schism and elect a new Pope in St. Louis.

There may be no Catholic Church left after this one man wrecking crew is done.

based and apostolic

Pope Benedict XVI declares that the Roman Catholic Church has acted unlawfully in his absence, and he declares the First Galactic Empire, and makes his Earth headquarters by the North Pole, on Greenland.

Attached: BenedettoXVIcamauro-1.jpg (338x225, 23K)

Unironically I hope it's Cardinal Sarah.
>Hurr durr he's a nigger
Get the fuck over it, he's the best we can hope for.

Attached: 1509464202383.jpg (539x807, 87K)

doos vult

Attached: cucktholics.jpg (640x381, 57K)

we need a MusclePope to throw out all the pedos

Attached: 22.jpg (500x625, 98K)

You wish. If anything they will become even more liberal than they are now. Too many people are leaving the Church either because of atheism/agnosticism or because they prefer a more permissive branch of Christianity.

how about anything but a jewish created myth?
Ah?
HOW ABOUT THAT YOU PASTA NIGGER

I'm hoping for that super conservative guy to take on, but I'm afraid that sounds too good to be true. Maybe we get the nigger/last pope. A happening could be interesting too.