Brit/pol/

>Survive The Jive - What does it mean to be English ?
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

>History With Hilbert - Who were the Anglo-Saxons ?
youtu.be/bP1eXWIt-rE?list=PLWHb-MbcZ9kr2bER9oEH8vTaZ8zwUqFTZ

>An introduction to off grid living in the UK
youtube.com/watch?v=lD54W6cJKOM

>Oswald Mosley - There Is Still Hope....
youtu.be/Q7Eom6VRFSY

Attached: mrch.jpg (960x717, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=97&v=H4V2jlhWJD4
youtube.com/watch?v=E1R48hHU0Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=jTJQkhWZekI
youtube.com/watch?v=YT516h7QwA4
youtube.com/watch?v=jxsAoVyVqig
youtube.com/watch?v=zk1mAd77Hr4
youtube.com/watch?v=kB9wELkGn9c
youtube.com/watch?v=t3WD1ae5kK4
vocaroo.com/i/s1sKTVBsvYHG
youtube.com/watch?v=H4V2jlhWJD4
vocaroo.com/i/s1wVxgesP1t8
youtube.com/watch?v=dcMHMSDXoT0
vocaroo.com/i/s1UM3L9GdnPo
bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45144022
youtube.com/watch?v=dUuTo5oyBQU
youtu.be/USme5GzXZ_Y
youtu.be/l3NdRsussps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

start forming death-squads

Attached: 1523359800577.jpg (1905x1529, 1.58M)

listen to the audio book of Siege by James Mason

Reject boomer nationalists like those in the EDL

listen to Kai

Attached: kai_M-TheComingBritishCivilWar.jpg (768x395, 61K)

become radicalised

Attached: ngs.jpg (818x507, 45K)

The Communist Party of Britain (ML) has its song to march to as well don't forget!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=97&v=H4V2jlhWJD4

Attached: lenin and stalin.jpg (565x400, 28K)

please fuck off

No. Contact Harpel Brar with your concerns.

this is him.
he'll deny it, but he posted it.

Attached: 1533856216984.jpg (2592x1944, 748K)

I am a free citizen, I can pst whatever I want relating to Britain.

Hm...haha comrade, why bring up these trotskyist legendary figures? Its not helping you you know.

i doubt its him 2bh

Attached: ohno.png (342x456, 212K)

David Frum's daughter. Yes, *that* David Frum.

We 'Never Trumpers' just keep winning. The future is bright and the future is centrist.

Attached: Miranda Frum1.jpg (750x491, 399K)

See. Even your own allies are disavowing. Now why not give up these mythical rumors about other people.

Just did a fackin namber on meself guvnah concrete slabbed meslef mucked flaccid in my face

See? They have no answer. Though I wouldn't mind being the handsome fella. He looks a soldier, a true member of the communist party.

Attached: comradestalin.jpg (480x360, 20K)

never reply to hoxhaist

never ever entertain Le Epic Communism

Brit/pol/ is NatSoc

Attached: ns2.png (990x2100, 1.59M)

Hoxhaism isn't an ideology. Its a negative position to the Chinese communist party. I am a marxist leninist, that is all I am and that is all I ever will be. Not a hoxhaist.

Attached: comrade garrison.jpg (1024x753, 164K)

Soviets were the white niggers of Europe, they stole and lied even when our grandparents were interested in exploring their beliefs.

I'm glad they have gone extinct.

Attached: 2238705.jpg (620x387, 60K)

Complete nonsense. There is nothing here to address.

I notice that posting slows down like 10 times whenever I am posting. Don't worry, I'm not a fucking omniscient demon, carry on with your conversations!

he definitely posted it, and reverse search turns up nothing, plus his autistic denial posting is very telling. i reckon it's him.

You little trotskyist CPB sectarian fuckers, I bet you've all gone to some little discord. I will find you !

Attached: gulag.jpg (500x227, 121K)

the worst part is if he sorted himself out now he'd probs be able to be a gf by the time he turns 20

i dunno, those eyebags are pretty intense, and you can see the JUST in his eyes, not to mention his posts.

That kid is probably some Deano PPI worker, just ignore it.

I see you got your own version of koti

oh yeah, i meant he totally would have to stop being a commie faggots and lift like fuck but he could turn it around... hes like 14 so hes got time

Why do a bunch of irish commies have better songs than us bros?
youtube.com/watch?v=E1R48hHU0Ys

Attached: zizek.png (352x395, 146K)

please fuck off
i need you to understand
its not funny to us... its not a joke, we dont like you.... communist bants is not interesting or funny to us.... you dont belong here

which lynx fragrance on your shelf is your favourite?

>heh...you don't belong here...kid...
Is this peak TESCO ceaser wrapism?

its just fishing for (Yous), in the worst way though. if i fish for yous i'm usually laughing my head off at the ridiculous shit i'm posting, this isn't funny it's just annoying.

Attached: 1518324369473.jpg (591x800, 61K)

we need to purge brit/pol/

>bros

Go to /ptg/ already

Says the guy who religiously posts that image of a random deano trotskyiste legend whnever someone of of an alternate flag posts
OBSESSED.

Why not just stop posting these slanderous queer images of this random Deano? Lets agree to stop posting it.

show your flag, Canadian dog fucker

Attached: stalin.jpg (900x675, 101K)

SING UP THE 'RA

youtube.com/watch?v=jTJQkhWZekI

why do you like epic trolling as a commie?

youtube.com/watch?v=YT516h7QwA4

I have to quit diazepam 120mg a day cold turkey in one week getting seizures and shaking

up your thrash game lad.
here's a song for your situation
youtube.com/watch?v=jxsAoVyVqig
i lift to this daily

theres a fox outside and i swear to god its meowing

i have never seen a more shifty looking fox in my life

youtube.com/watch?v=zk1mAd77Hr4

Lad I'll tell you something. What is marxism? It is, in simple terms, a contradiction. A contradiction that began right here, in the soil of this land, that began with the horrible and blood soaked birth of the proletariat and bourgeoisie during the enclosure movement and English Civil War. This epic saga, this epic legend, this final battle, that ends with the negation of the bourgeoisie through the proletariat is long coming. It is inevitable. All that really matter is whether you want this negation to happen through the overthrow of the bourgeois government now, and end it in relative peace, or it ending with nuclear war. This is the final confrontation.

youtube.com/watch?v=kB9wELkGn9c

ooooohhhh its because theres 2 and the other one is limping so its in a shitty mod and making these strange sounds

having sex i expect
does it sound a bit like it's in pain?

naaa lads ive heard foxes all my life

this fox sounds fucked lmao

fuck sake
i swear if i go outside tomorrow and theres a dead fox outside my house..

wouldn't be a negative
youtube.com/watch?v=t3WD1ae5kK4

>>this fox sounds fucked lmao
thas's what fox sex sounds like
basically the female crying out in pain

vocaroo.com/i/s1sKTVBsvYHG

>colonial scum was an american nigger all along

No-one cares about that trotskyite figure the left-bloc conjured up against me. Jeez, grow up.

mummy i WANT my poo-poos

>guy tried to go against me a principled communist who holds the red book to my heart and cries tears for those lost but marches forward to the come British communist revolution
>his only allies are a racist a some weird guy
LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=H4V2jlhWJD4

vocaroo.com/i/s1wVxgesP1t8

please do a normal voice reveal
i wanna know how much of a madcunt you sound like

dear britbongs of Jow Forums, how do you feel about Jonathan Bowden? Have you even heard of him? Found out about him via his lecture on the real meaning of punch and judy, and I must say, I'm impressed. Too bad he's brown bread.
youtube.com/watch?v=dcMHMSDXoT0

Also to that tranny-in-training who doesn't know anything about working out, you should be training for hypertrophy which means reaching muscular failure in the 8-12 rep range. When you can do 12+ without reaching failure, increase the weight and keep going, or increase the reps for toning. Basically. Also don't only train your glutes and quads or whatever dumb shit you're doing now. You can make it your focus, but train surrounding muscle groups as well, or you'll just give yourself an injury. hamstrings, ad/abductors, lowerback and abs. Probably want a carved waistline too, which mostly means low fat % which means diet.

Lol I think I'm the user who suggested him to you with the bone marrow video

>bowden
Legend. Glad he's gone so doesn't have to see the state of things

Its pretty wierd that all of a sudden an american would take interest in a minor spat in Brit/pol/. YOU FUCKING COINTELPRO CIA BASTARD. I won't you to listen very close right now, very close you US cia LOATHSOME YANK: STALIN DID NOT DO ONE SINGLE THING WRONG!

Attached: stalinnews.jpg (659x807, 97K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1UM3L9GdnPo

nah he's a pretty big youtuber, i found him through /out/. i do remember someone bringing him up when that retard said he was gonna go live in the cairngorms or whatever though.
wonder what happened to that fool

you sound like lads i used to play CSS jailbreak with, approved

Right whoever it was apologise right now!

bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45144022

FUCK this guy popped up as a suggestion to me just like a couple weeks back. His videos are great, he's great. Looks like every Scot I ever saw growing up desu. His new Texas series is boring though. In fact most of his videos lately seem to be less about being outdoors per se, and more of "eating weird shit while camping". Its "haha look bro we ate this weird fucking thing. Now we ate that weird fucking thing." The videos he did with Jeremy were great.

youtube.com/watch?v=dUuTo5oyBQU

Attached: 0b3.png (233x261, 84K)

No, he sounds like a trotskyite sent to spread unfounded rumors about me.

"Through days dark and stormy where Great Lenin lead us
Our eyes saw the bright sun of freedom above
And Stalin our leader with faith in the people,
Inspired us to build up the land that we love. "

Attached: stalin.png (600x1282, 767K)

Loool fucking hell I hope we talked him out of doing that

youtu.be/USme5GzXZ_Y

Holy fucking shit
I've got serious posting ammunition for tomorrow evening
youtu.be/l3NdRsussps

How does a city as old as london still not have garbage bins? Bongs literally just throw their garbage in a pile at the end of the block its fucking disgusting.

London is owned by capitalist imperialist pigs. What do do you expect?

Attached: stalindidnothingwrong.jpg (1542x712, 91K)

>The future is bright and the future is centrist.
the future is dark and the future is polarised

Bollocks.
Nice pic though