Does Billy Corgan browse Jow Forums? He seems to be a big supporter of Alex Jones and the red pill

Does Billy Corgan browse Jow Forums? He seems to be a big supporter of Alex Jones and the red pill.

Attached: GettyImages-Billy%20Corgan.png (775x515, 659K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKqbMYXAYow
youtube.com/watch?v=7Rr7th61VOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being so needy you have to have celebrities browse the same Navajo sand painting forums as you so you feel better about yourself

Hey faggot OP, you watch the Kardashians or something?

What this user said.
I’m happy for anyone to be here, so long as they have something constructive to say. But celebrity status is completely meaningless here and searching for validation from celebrity e-friends being on the same board at the same time is pretty sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=xKqbMYXAYow

hey guys what should i call my new album?

- Billy

at least boast a personal picture billy. Give us something.
t. city by the lake.

You're coming to my show right user?

Attached: Billy-Corgan-Facebook-Live-671x377.png (671x377, 207K)

i know that ellen page posts here sometimes but only when she feels like arguing b/c its so negative here.. shes said she stays away from /tv/ because people creep on her hardcore and /tv/ is...well /tv/. she likes the gay board too obviously

The place where I was born?

I want to be friends with Ellen Page she honestly seems chill.

Billy is sooooo edgy.

Attached: A7EC7B42-FD60-4B4C-89E5-2C933ECA67C5.jpg (597x775, 140K)

I want to...hug him

Am I edgy now guys?

Attached: Smashing-Pumpkins-Billy-Corgan.jpg (790x395, 53K)

I would imagine that Billy doesnt give a shit if you come to his show anymore. I did see him at the rosemont, best part was the bowie cover.

dont know dont care
he always seemed like an asshole to me

also loved you in slingblade

This is the edgy Billy
youtube.com/watch?v=7Rr7th61VOk

everyone in this thread watching this now
-thanks

you're welcome user

He seemed quite based on Joe Rogan's podcast, I mean for being an artist

Topkek. Lol.

He is married to a gook and they have a kid.

so he fell for the Jow Forums memes about asian women

>nah bruh, but I do
>niggerspick judenkikebois

>is a me
>marrriooooo the nigrumpthun

Attached: 3NcoOiu.jpg (326x217, 20K)

Deryck go home you're drunk again

>shhhhhhhh
>nigglets be trippin

>the jew is real
>Billy is a secret Nigger
>juden corgan
>yeeee is actually yesus I saw it in a vision

Melon Burglary and the Infinite Niggers

>shhhhhhhh kikeboi nigger

White Man's Dream

>Billy is a jew
>hollyweird insider knowledge of the like niggers

Did he psych you out with 1979?
Faggot started talking rock trivia in Pittsburgh when I saw him several years ago. Asked his guitarist a question and was like "I think that was 19.....seventy..nine?" Crowd started to roar, then they played some other random tune and never play 1979.
Cunt.

>I'm sick of the hits.
Dude, just play the first couple notes and you'll get into the groove, and the crowd will start fucking weeping, and you'll be so glad you played the song you're fucking sick of.

t. musician

to be fair, they played everything else and then some. but god damn it, Billy, I had one chance to hear that beautiful song from the horses mouth in person, and you shit on me.

Aversion to logic

I'm sorry user, I won't do it again. :^)

kek

Farewell and Goodnight

nice numbers.
"My Thoughts are my own and im all alone"

Fun fact: Billy took a girl I know from Seattle to his hotel room when she was quite underage. Is he /ourguy/?

>alex jones
>red pill

pick one

Attached: 213CCDA7-C4D0-4D33-94B2-640FB04A92FD.jpg (567x851, 161K)

the numbers confirm

Big Tunes Billy

ave maria

This, Bill Cooper or bust

Attached: merch_question.png (1440x1440, 192K)

their current tour is one of the best shows ive ever been to famalam

he is pilled as fuck

He went on Howard Steen and Joe Rogan and claimed to have personally wotness a (((person))) shape shifting. He's probably more respilled than all of us.

is he perhaps taking Alex Jones pills and they are turning back the time on his body

>He didn't play Generic Dad Rock Song live :(

Attached: 1528468361939.jpg (508x508, 19K)

billy if you are here, my family and I met you when you visited your dad in the chicago subs. you had the maroon lambo. I was 7 at the time. looked up to you ever since.

Billy, can you tell us about the shapeshifters some more please? Ive watched both of your Stern interviews like 10 times. we want to know more!

>dad rock
>90's
hello zoomer

Attached: 104.jpg (250x229, 8K)

I am one as you are three

I think we should disassociate ourselves from skinheads.

Attached: Neo-Nazis.jpg (755x1024, 130K)

>dad rock
>90's
Afraid so, my lad. All rock becomes Dad rock at some point. As far as I'm concerned early 2000's is Dad rock now, so of course 90's is as well.

Remember all the controversy when "Disarm" came out because it is an anti-abortion song?

Even though the song was actually about Billy's parents.

He owns the oldest professional wrestling company in north america. Im not sure liberals are into wrestling

He definitely has an interesting business venture there.

But it took him a couple decades to revise that.

if Billy Corgan is really in this thread.. he'll know what the following coded phrase means.

"Hey Mr. I'll suck your dick for twenty bucks"

I told you never to speak that phrase again unless we are under the lights by the bridge.

lol

>Dude, just play the first couple notes and you'll get into the groove, and the crowd will start fucking weeping, and you'll be so glad you played the song you're fucking sick of.

how much of an entitled little shit can you be, honestly?

I'm going to see him tomorrow in Columbus. I got front/center floor section.

I've had them on my bucket list for a while.

The only other dream concert I have is if Liam and Noel can get over being cunts to each other and have an Oasis tour.

god I hope they actually make a new album together and it's good so they can play new songs just to piss of the 30 year old boomers that want them to keep playing the same shit all the time

Attached: 30de94c53d6140df2b84e31f182d2c7a5ef4e364.png (400x414, 120K)

Hopefully he's not too much of a dick to play Mayonnaise, I would love to hear that live.

This emu nigger is correct. OP, stop being a basedboy faggot.

he's been playing it in rotation of the concerts I've seen on (((youtube)))

I saw them several years ago, and was surprised by how fucking tall Billy was.

Bill Corgan, Alex Jones, Joe Rogan, and Mike Judge were seen and noted multiple times in the same circles throughout the 90s.

They're all friends or were friends at some point and know the true story regarding Alex Jones possibly being the late Bill Hicks. These are your guys.

>Corgan
>Rogan
>Judge

Attached: alex-jones-is-bill-hicks.jpg (445x227, 67K)

Remember when leftists assaulted him over "Disarm?" They made him declare it wasn't a song about the horrors of abortion and he cucked under.

he's a pro wrestling fan so probably

Billy seems like a good goy. I watched his traveling through small town America series on youtube. Pretty comfy, would recommend

Imagine traveling around with Billy and him playing his own secret kino songs for you that he doesn't play at concerts while you guys share good times.

Attached: 1533833296067.jpg (1200x1200, 381K)

Billy says the Illuminati tried to recruit him, but he declined.

no but he prolly browses /asp/ or whayever the board is called because he's big into wrasslin'

I lol'd

but he gets super mad if you heckle him

THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE

SET TO DRAIN

you'll find everyone from his town is like that

What are you talking about user Kanye is a great person.

He should have corrected Jimmy Kimmel about the immigration policy but he just sat back and let him lie.

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE

kanye isn't from EG, he's from like hyde park or some similar shithole near there in the city

I'm incredibly famous, that is why I hang out here on the Slovenian Bee Hive painting forum.

t. anderson cooper

>incredibly famous people don't ever want to be able to be anonymous or shitpost
plausible, but doubtful

I should have died to drugs

Hi Emma Watson

femma dawkins BTFO

She's not emma watson I am

More and more famous anons are coming here recently, especially Paul Rudd.

I'M STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE

oh okay
hello emma nice to see you around

kanye is a nigger, he's not a person

SECRET DESTROYERS

The cunts seen lizard people hes deeper than Jow Forums or red pills

HOLD YOU UP TO THE FLAMES