Real talk. Can a white american claim refugee status in any of the eastern european countries...

Real talk. Can a white american claim refugee status in any of the eastern european countries? They seem to be the only safe countries left for white people

Attached: revised-eastern-europe-map-56a39e575f9b58b7d0d2c8e0.jpg (377x397, 42K)

Probably not but my dad is from there so I have blood right citizenship by descent, and I know the language so if shit hits the fan here I can always fuck off.

You probably wouldn't have a hard time immigrating there as a white man with an American education though.

However some things to remember
These places are relatively poor compared to the West and deal with corruption
Gypsies are a problem but less numbers than niggers here
Some of them are in the EU so poz might leak in occasionally
They have insular traditions and cultures rooted in Eastern Orthodox traditions, but I'm not sure how devout they are these days

Slavs aren't white by the way.

I'm from kentucky. I'll put Appalachia poverty up against nearly any poor white nation

its literally same shit as west the american plague has infected eastern europe, you see fags, trannies, degenerates, liberals, abortions, breaking families, dying nations here as well, just live in rural place, its same everywhere even in your country.

but they have cute feet

Attached: slavgol.jpg (697x1000, 109K)

I wish I was straight

my gf was russian and one time she dipped her smelly, pale, sl*vic toes in my soup when i was making it and polluted it with her odor.

It had a slight vodka taste after that :(

Attached: sad remii.jpg (850x704, 161K)

In the US, liberals swarm from place to place like locust. Even the country isn't consistently safe. I mean you can bunker down and wait for the swarm to pass but they always come back.

Not all of eastern Europe is Slavic you silly finngolian.

@181868562
>le ebin redpilled based fash conservative naziboo magapede memer faggot sodomite xDDD!
praise kek sieg heil im totally not like them, its normal to be gaypede, taking 10 disease ridden cocks in your ass and molesting children is based and redpilled as long as you are pro trump nazi magapede and as long as you rekt the libtards and sjw epic style!!!!

Attached: 1528051040101.jpg (501x697, 104K)

yeah yeah at least im white

That’s no way to treat a fag, it’s not his fault he takes it up the ass. Probably his parents

Whatever, they're not white and neither are you. Also I'm white.

Fuck off, we're full. Go to Finland or something

>t. ruskie rapebaby

give smelly feet asian binnish gf already

Attached: binnsh girl feet.jpg (1080x1350, 113K)

Na, I'm Celto-Germanic. You're not white. You're a finngolian. Most Finns have haplogroup N1c. That's a mongolian haplogroup LMAO...

Just hide out in the rural western states

>t.swede

Why would you want to leave for some shithole in Eastern Europe?

Thats pretty short sighted cool flag. The first eastern European country to declare itself an ethostate will be the one that serves as the jumping off country to reclaim the west. Imagine little Estonia as a regional power.

>t. Mohammed
Whiter than you

Whites are shit, mongol pride worldwide

Countries of Eastern Europe are as degenerate as everybody. The fight goes on everywhere. There are no heavens. Fight at your own place

your skin has a yellow tint, you retarded chink half-breed

>t. Chang
Also whiter than you

Neither are you mongol

Bc you dick heads sold western Europe and the US. The only way the system we inherited from you can survive is through importing people from aidsistan. I don't know how Brits look themselves in the mirror.

>Can a white american claim refugee status
Go to turkey for that

Id love to fuck a white qt from every one of those countries.

You are user. Lots of ex-gays out there.

The US fucking sucks.

We dindu nuffin lad
You think the solution to your country's problem is to run away?

The country? No. Me? Yes. Maybe my grandkids will reconquer it some day.