twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=WUbbVPZ9OQE

Alex Jones is a Zionist shill. Here's proof:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKqbMYXAYow

Fuck off you stupid shill your complete lack of nuance is insulting

Kill yourself you worthless loser.

nump

BUMP

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

alex's support of zionism is the entire reason Jow Forums endorses him you dummy mutt

Attached: 1533221391174.gif (356x356, 1.31M)

He has a point about socmedia banning alt-lite platforms ahead of the midterm elections. They clearly have reassessed their strategy after 2016 and don't want a repeat.

>band

Attached: 1290037172749.jpg (250x250, 19K)

It's ok he had me duped for a while as well when 9/11 was big. I even bought his videos.

He's a cointelpro shill that works for stratfor.

There's a video of him crashing a pro gun rally in austin, tx that was the final thing that made me research the subject.

I'd be you're a shill or in denial and never looked into it. Either way you're a dumb brainwashed faggot

he should talke about the situation in sweden, the goobernment has a hotline to all social media sites to shut anything down its quite surreal

A kike is the last person that can call anyone a mutt. I worked for hasidic yids for years and they are the ugliest most grotesque inbred abominations on this planet. They are a disgrace.

It's happening in many places now apparently. It's only a matter of time until someone buys out and shuts down this site

I'm confused. Alex wants to start a band or?

>amerigoblin calling someone a grotesque inbred abomination

Attached: meanwhileinamerica.webm (542x406, 2.64M)

>THE FIRE RISES
THE FIRE RISES
>THE FIRE RISES
THE FIRE RISES
>THE FIRE RISES
THE FIRE RISES
>THE FIRE RISES
THE FIRE RISES
>THE FIRE RISES
THE FIRE RISES

Attached: 9871239487213112.png (500x532, 463K)

Doesn't exactly make him sound like a genius does it?

He's taking pointers from Trump, purposely misspelling words left and right in order to gin up more attention.

Attached: nasi.png (254x325, 88K)

I'm 99 percent certain the meme you spout was created by paid shills. It is used to subvert normal conversation and distract. It attacks the messenger rather than acknowledge the message. One of many different tactics in the shill hand book.

On the other hand what I stated is completely verifiable one hundred percent fact. I lived it and spent a lot of time around those satanic pieces of shit. I wonder how many children the elders abduct in the area where I grew up? I wonder if only the older ones commit blood libel on Christian people?

If anyone wants to read a good book written from a completely unbiased stand point by the son of the chief rabbi of rome that confirms jewish blood libel, it's bloodpassover.com

The kikes didn't care he wrote it until it was translated into italian. Then the oy veys were heard round the world and it was quickly taken out of print and is extremely rare.

>amerigoblin getting analravaged over his country's muttification being pointed out

Attached: meanwhileinameica3.webm (368x640, 1.85M)