White guy throws out man with seizure off a train

>Jow Forums will defend this scumbag
nextshark.com/man-drags-unconscious-passenger-train/

Attached: FEATURED-17-768x408.jpg (768x408, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbJ5PrCa5GM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck niggers

lmao some shitskins having a seizure

Attached: 1531758166614.gif (498x302, 741K)

bloke shouldve fuckin moved

Who the fuck has seizures just fucking stop moving lmao

The nigger who's filming is named "Billion"

What the literal fuck is wrong with niggers naming their kids random words in the dictionary?

Attached: 1512360565049.png (399x376, 77K)

But if it was a black or hispanic guy dragging an old white dude off a train with a seizure, you fucks would be up in arms and calling for the guy's execution on the spot.

>OOGA BOOGA WHY WHITEY BE OPPRESSIN ME N SHIET
Here's a hint: It's because you're subhuman.

He's a fucking Jew

People with seizures just need to stop like what's the problem

youtube.com/watch?v=WbJ5PrCa5GM
Read the comments. Some nignog started chimping out about how bad "cracKKKas" are and the uploader favorited the comment. Pottery.

I don't quite understand. What's so wrong about dragging some guy having a seizure, outside of the train?

I know right? Like wtf just stop moving dipshit.

first thing I think of is episode of Curb. Larry drags the guy off the train and it later turns out to be the guest of honor for the big inner city charity that somehow also involved larry

Attached: Curb-Your-Enthusiasm1.jpg (3600x1543, 1.44M)

Lol.
'Get outta here with that shit.'
Lol.

so instead of calling an ambulance, the nigger decides to start recording and going all "ay yo white boi nigga wha chu doin" instead, and the only thing running through his mind was not the well being of the man who had a seizure, but of how viral his video was going to be

>nextshark
Fuck off coal burner

Niggers are highly averse to calling 911

Good. Why hold everyone up for some nigger?

well theres a difference.
white man is human
you niggers are subhuman

This. Also the white guy was helping them out. How the fuck would the guy get help while he was on a train in fucking motion? People are idiots.

Yeah after he felt bad for almost killing the guy for dragging out of the train when you're not suppose to move anyone at all in a situation like that. He was only helping himself.

Yeah because niggers and spics are niggers and spics.

Yeah, so?

I haven’t seen the video you speak of and still want them executed
>and here’s why that’s a good thing

Attached: DBCD5144-D8AE-499A-AD8E-75CDD9B611DA.jpg (800x450, 68K)

No dude it doesn't matter if you move someone having one you just are supposed to keep them from hitting their head or choking on their vomit

black guy probably spent his med money on shrooms or some shit

He dragged the guy outside so that 911 medical staff can locate him easily it is very difficult to find a guy and take him to hospital when he is in a moving train he just placed him on the platform where he is easy to find

Whatever happened to human compassion?

You shouldn't try to hold their head still, but there's nothing wrong with relocating someone who's seizing.

>you're not suppose to move anyone at all in a situation like that

says who? that's just bullshit, if you can't slide the guy over a few feet then he's toast anyway. Think for yourself, don't believe everything you hear

Attached: 1371500088027.jpg (221x246, 42K)

fuck him. fuck niggers 7 ways to hell

I would have told the darkie the metro train doesn't go to the hospital.

Niggers are unpleasant and not human.

Why is the Jew ok with being called white?

niggers aren't human

Attached: 1507322607946.png (546x548, 49K)

I don't have the capacity to feel empathy let alone care about niggers

Stealth + 1

You fucking idiot Pajeet. The other passengers already set off the emergency alarm in the train. Hence, why there was an alarm sound going off and the doors kept opening and closing and the train hasn't moved.

Again, you never move anyone without proper medical training and stablization. The bloke just dragged the guy like a carcass which could have made the situation worse for the guy.

hey should have sold his wallet and cellphone too
> bitch ass nigger

Attached: pepe122.png (483x470, 184K)

dragged off the pristine floor of the NYC subway car onto the dirty filthy subway station floor :( shameful!!!

And this is why whites will die out as we cheer

We stopped being compassionate when you faggots used altruism to justify and put into practice white extermination. Now all you get are RWDSs and keks. That’s all the gibs you get

Attached: 074FF834-96EB-4F6D-A840-06D67C595007.jpg (502x442, 42K)

its probably this if the train took off while he was having a seizure he would die before they could find him

> could have made the situation worse for the guy.
How? Also, he's a nigger, so why should any human care?

Just taking out the trash... I don't see what the problem is.

Attached: dead-niggers-kek.jpg (590x442, 72K)

>leave him on a train instead of the platform, so he's harder to find
>don't call paramedics
>wtf white people be evil 'n shit

Your opinions don’t matter, nigger.

Attached: 4L_AlMYSx0C.jpg (736x947, 136K)

agreed. idk why the guy would ever want to touch a nigger

The only mistake he made was not throwing the cunt on the tracks

>stablization
Stabilization is the one thing you should never do to someone having a seizure.

BASED

The niggers and spics are obviously trying to steal the train in that scenario

>moving people 5 feet after they had a seizure is going to kill them
It's nice to see someone with absolutely zero medical knowledge "giving" advice.

No you burger mut medical staff would have to walk through the whole train to find him , But by placing him on the platform he is easy to find and could be treated quickly

How dare him! How dare that white nigger lay his hands on a black man! This is black genocide!

>old white guy befriends brown stranger on train
>brown stranger starts having drug-abuse-related seizure on train
>white guy pulls brown stranger out when train reaches his destination
>white guy demeaned and called a scumbag
The absolute state of the world...

Get the fucking crack addicted tweeker out of the train so the rest of the working people can go to work and pay for the welfare of these poor oppressed minorities.

Someone has to pay for Laquesha 4th baby from different baby daddy, right?

How is the ambulance supposed to follow a moving train? At least he is relatively stationary now

Should have booted him in his useless seizure head.

I don’t think those other guys got the reference to Tyler the Creator

Why don’t you move back to Africa or Mexico instead of always whining about White people?

You don't often travel by train, right ? I taking this fucking train 5 to 6 day a week, across France. If I'm late, my company can lose €4.000/day, or even worse. And those fucking trains are always late for dumb shit. I used to work on a remote island, and when I was aboard, if my plane were to be delayed, you had to cancel a full of surgeries. People coming from smaller island, taking expensive trip, with hotel reservations for them and their families. You know what ? my plane got canceled one time, and then I couldn't live this fucking island or my boss would fire me.

If you had to catch a plane and took this fucking train. What would you do ? I missed a fucking job interview (and lost $300) because a retard jump on the railroad to kill himself. (Still got the job, but I drove to fucking Germoney to meet the HR).

>full day of surgeries

Did the cameraman realize he could put away his phone and try to help? Or was turning this into some sort of political debacle all he could think about?

>save someones life potentially
>FUKK YOU WHITEY CRACKA

Fucking ungrateful nigger

Attached: Lahey2.jpg (500x350, 37K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT HIS LIL DICK

"MUH BBC" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH RIGHT BITCH

NIGGERS BTFO

Attached: laughing roasties.png (449x401, 490K)

cool

The guy is a corporate psychopath. He probably his a high executive position somewhere because he screwed over people with no mercy. Times like these I wish I had the same level of confidence as them.

>those comments
>all these white devils reeeee
god i hate niggers

For his safety. Would you want to have a seizure in an enclosed space filled with metal?

there was a white woman having seizures daily that ran for president and no one here defended her

the fuck would anyone care about this drugged up looking retard

There were many more than just the guy recording too.

Dude could have thrown this nigger in an oven. No one cares about niggers.

I've never seen a seizure like that and i've seen more than average number of people having seizures.

Nah looks like he's doped out of his gourd to me.

what if the train takes off and the paramedics cant get to him?

to be fair its almost impossible to tell the difference between a normal nigger and one having a seizure

you ever consider that he was originally located near an entrance to the train, the conductor was alerted to the emergency and would not have progressed regardless, and that someone could have easily waited just outside the doorway to signal for the paramedics?

the way you guys justify your lack of empathy and intelligence is alarming

Attached: 1310798918058.jpg (238x195, 3K)

You never touch someone having a seizure, hope they find a charge this idiot and he gets sued on top of that

Only one of these groups belongs in America though.

(it's not the shitskins)

It’s obvious that the man dragged him out acted in good will, it’s hard for paramedics to save someone on a train. But again he didn’t know that niggers out there looking for trouble, he should have left him alone to avoid a confrontation

Hopes that suit.fucker gets beat up by antifa or blm!

Attached: Trump-Riot.jpg (800x445, 176K)

This is so fucking stupid
You're actually SUPPOSED to move people off the train if they have a medical emergency (with few exceptions). It's literally standard procedure and the advice you're given. It's so the whole train doesn't get held up & plus it's far easier to treat people on the platform.

>removes nigger from train
>saves other passengers lives
>leftwing cuck has a problem with this

Never relax

Because niggers and spics are violent subhumans who constantly attack whites

Whites account for 80% of all racially motivated crime

>he was only helping himself

Well that’s not true, he was getting a nigger off the train so he was helping everyone, including other niggers on the train who might have been killed by him

a psychopath just because he threw a crackhead off the train?
nigger please

It goes out of the window when you check the crime statistics and look at what niggers say about white people every day. Even the sanctimonious twats who make excuses for niggers are treated like shit (pic related)

Attached: 511BAAC0-7693-40CB-B085-68E73A67F7A5.jpg (652x688, 112K)

Substantiate that claim, niggerlover.

lmao

Attached: 1502462912705.jpg (2469x2421, 776K)

He pulled this dude off the train so that no one else had to be inconvenienced. What's the issue?

>could have made the situation worse for the guy

Come on now, he was a nigger. How much worse could it get for him and those who had to put up with him?

Translation: I’m a filthy nigger who constantly attacks white people and then cries like a little bitch when white people show me the same lack of empathy

This is why every non-white in the western world will eventually be slaughtered. And we will smile

Ironic coming from a retard with no empathy for white people don’t you think? Clearly if you’re into making excuses for niggers then you must be a retard, and you clearly can’t have any empathy because niggers are vile creatures that constantly rape and murder everyone

You mean you hope white people lock up another white person because what he did goes against the morality of white people? In Africa niggers rape their kids to cure aids

So what? We dont like you nigger. So what?

T. Cuck

No they don’t. You’re a retarded nigger

Q predicted this